Would you be willing to be permanently physically paralyzed if it meant your country won aWC?

Would you be willing to be permanently physically paralyzed if it meant your country won aWC?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13 (3).jpg (400x400, 29K)

abloobloo

Lol no
I did think about it for embarrassingly long though

I would consider getting paralysed if it meant >we never qualified for any world cup ever again.

The levels of widespread patriotism and sudden interest in sportsball is unbearable.

I don't need to

Attached: Ensemble-Survetement-France-2-Stars-Enfant-2018-Bleu-Maillots-Football-personnalisés-I0O6_4.jpg (550x550, 71K)

M8, my countrys already won the world cup 5 times

how is this even a question u fat fuck

go out, live your life and lose weight

I'm glad Africa finally won a world cup

fuck off, it's just sport

This

We're indulging ourselves so deep in this that we're forgetting how much of a luxury problem this is. I would be fine with Germany becoming San marino-tier if that would mean I'd avoid losing even a single finger

So true. And i was alive to see 3 of them.

Easy for you to say Klaus

What World Cups? You guys suck ass at sports

Why the fuck would I ruin my life and ability to do anything so that a soccer team wins a trophy?
What even is this question?

Believe they are talking cricket

yup same

My country has no expectation to win the world cup, we just like seeing teams almost lose to us in a sport we don't about

we don't care about*

hmmmm I could become a citizen of some micronation and bet big sums on them
maybe have enough for surgery to move again, or a nice vr set up in a Stephen Hawking chair
question is when would they win?

How paralyzed are we talking here? I would do it if it also meant being able to compete for Team GB at the Paralympics.

Attached: ST_20160903_NCBOCCIA7RUS_2568470.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

It's not coming home lad, even if you got paralyzed

I wouldn't mind my NT's plane crashing and burning if it meant that I would have a pleasant evening.

At first when i started reading your question I thought you were gonna ask whether we would rather be physically paralyzed in exchange for an obscene amount of money and the answer to that is absolutely yes.

But fuck the usmnt, I would rather they never qualify for the world cup again if it meant I don't ever stub my toes into my furniture ever again

Would you acept suck a hobo cock in exchange of having sex with a pretty girl?

all your gks are disabled desu
didnt help so far

No, I can't think of anything I would forgo to win another wc - I wouldn't even pay a pound.

Can it happen simultaneously?

Does it have to be my country? I'd cut off a finger at least to see Falklands accepted into FIFA and winning the World Cup.

No. Ofcourse not.

Which World Cup?

I may as well be paralysed already for all I do. So yes.

They're better than the United States of inventing sports so shit that no one else will play them

Lmao wtf, don't tell me you retards feel a sense of national belonging, you're literally meaningless in the grand scheme of things, your country is being taken over by foreigners, you don't mean shit, please don't try to feel patriotic or whatever it's not good for you

Based and self-awarepilled

I'd paralyse someone else, Preferably an Irishman