Attached: 1132.jpg (400x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/751486969755017216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmaoooooooooo

same energy
twitter.com/i/status/751486969755017216

my fucking sides

I remember in 2007 everyone was already talking about the team being too old, even though they won the Champions League, they were already in decline. My classmates were making fun of them as the retirement team. And what does Galliani do? He brings Emerson as a free agent. The crisis didn't start in 2011, the club was already in decline in 2007.

this must be the most depressing thing ever produced by a marketing team in all sports

this was after he spent a year at Real, right? I remember he refused to play at Bernabeu for like half a season because he knew fans hated him and had panic attacks. Similar to what happened to Drenthe, who stated he could hear people laughing in the stands whenever he took hold of the ball. Say what you want about Madrid fans being entitled pricks but that's pretty based.

Emerson did fake being depressed to skip training and force Roma to sell him to Juve, so the tone of the video fits.

there was a reason maldini wasn't called to the 2006 WC squad. it's a miracle that they won the 2007 CL

wat. are they memeing on the poor boomer or did someone actually make this unironically?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Emerson - YouTube.png (467x114, 12K)

Oof

IL CONDOR

Lavorpell choked, as did Man Utd

>2008 was eleven years ago

I was a massive AC Milan supporter until they signed Shevchenko.

Funiest shit I've seen on Yea Forums for ages

It started in 2005, when they were arguably the best team in Europe (after Barca), and thought that sticking with the exact same line-up (if possible) would work.

Chekt

this is true, berlusconi should have sold in 2007 after the CL win and maybe they would still be relevant today

who is this pajeet

Attached: bacala and uncle june.jpg (1240x616, 126K)

holy fuck!

Attached: 0129741288.gif (382x308, 1.92M)

Seedorf was unplayable in FIFA 06

>2016 -
hm

Attached: hm.png (308x728, 172K)

I thought this was an ironic video lads
wtf was going through their heads

You do have a better highlight reel than this, don't you guys?

Why is that? I remember him being pretty popular and held in high regard. He even had a mural in Belgrade near the botanical garden. That being said, I always hated AC Milan.

lmao

Attached: 1424340971280.jpg (208x147, 8K)

>wtf was going through their heads
Probably the guy in charge told the guy managing the channel to make a compilation, the video guy told him that it's gonna be terrible because there's no footage and the boss said "yeah, I know. but we have to make this stuff about tour former players. Don't worry about that, just slap something together, doesn't matter if it's bad".