/bundas/

Attached: 1560033599205.webm (480x480, 1.02M)

all Yea Forums threads are just hot bitches now. what a turn for the better desu

Mandy Kay. But I'm warning you in advance, her pussy is grotesque and meaty. Not quite Hope Solo bad, but still pretty disgusting.

saged and hidden :)

Gross desu

Too much ass

Homosexuals should go to

ok patty o'flannigan

Meaty pussies are great. Only virgins disagree.

Nah, meaty pussies smell bad quite easily and are the sign of a beat up used pussy.

>beat up used pussy
It's genetic retard. The smell is a hygiene thing. You have had sex before, haven't you?

>i-its g-genetic!
Right, you probably think being fat is genetic too. The vagina is not a rubber elastic hole, you can stretch it and beat it with enough phallic punishment over a long period of time

Show benis :-D

a woman's ass is so boring. just chunky and soft meat
a man's ass is another story. firm...thick....succulent

That's not the vagina though buddy. It's the labia. Meat curtains have nothing to do with the tightness of the actual vagina. It's just something nice to rub your dick on before you stick it in her. But yeah keep going, you're doing a great job convincing me you aren't a virgin.

t. guy who has a girlfriend with a beat up pussy

>t. retard

>actually discussing pussy sizes and smell instead of dumping webms

you niggers failed me

Attached: get a load.png (215x454, 130K)

Wha the fuck shut the fuck you cringy r*ddit fucking yankeee im going to fuck your little boihole you fucking nigger go get a life faGGOT go see your mum being fuck by a negroman

LMFAOOOO XDDD

Attached: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (600x470, 32K)

t. guys who has a girlfriend with a beat up pussy

I have a real life experience
Removed my trip so my girlfriend can't see. I used to flirt with this virgin with the prettiest tight looking pussy and once I started fucking her, her labia started to protrude more and more
So I'm not convinced that it's all genetic, that experience really made me rethink all that

My first lay was a fellow virgin in highschool and she had a nice half inch or so of dangling labia. So unless she was just violently finger blasting herself for years before we met hers was definitely genetic.

I've known girls who I know haven't had much sex or very very little and they have a lot of roast beef so it's usually just how it is. The guy claiming it's just from sex doesn't know what he's on about BUT that experience did make me wonder because she had such a pretty uniform pussy and once I started fucking her you'd see her labia coming out so I've always wondered

Attached: s43pi8cvg5a31.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

pics like this always cracks me up