What does Lebron mean by this?

What does Lebron mean by this?

Attached: 1C0EA012-4354-4046-BB36-EC12D74085C1.jpg (1080x1080, 254K)

WE

DON'T SPEAK EBONICS

Something along the lines of ooga booga wutermelons

He's on PEDs and has been for several years

>LeBron "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James
>LeBron "Went West like his mother in joining the Lakers" James
>LeBron "Once got defeated by an air conditioner" James
>LeBron "Once showed his tiny penis to the entire world on national television" James
>LeBron "5/10 wife" James
>LeBron "3-6" James
>LeBron "Le lose in the Finals man" James
>LeBron "Le traveling, charging, flopping and PEDs man" James
>LeBron "Not as good as Michael Jordan" James
>LeBron "Baldspot in the shape of a cock and balls" James
>LeBron "Get dunked on by a high school kid then confiscate the tape" James
>LeBron "1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of the Finals" James
>LeBron "Lied about elbow despite it clearly being fine and was booed by home crowd, then hosted a nationally televised show to leave his team" James
>LeBron "2 for 18 in a playoff game" James
>LeBron "Stuffed by 5'9" Nate Robinson" James
>Lebron "career 47.8% winrate and -2 pts differential vs TOP 8 teams" James
>Lebron "Once I learned how to beat good teams I was cucked by Kobe's bitch Dwight" James
>Lebron "GOAT who was on best team in NBA ONCE, despite changing team multiple times"
>Lebron "After my only legit miraculous championship was gifted to me by Ray Allen and a Greg Buttovich blunder, same Spurs team BTFO me into the fucking sun the next year and Kawhi personally dickslapped me worse than Jason Terry" James
>LeBron "Locked down by 6'0" JJ Barea for two games in the Finals" James
>LeBron "Didn't go to college because he always chokes when it comes to finals" James
>LeBron "The Lakers became WORSE after I joined them" James

i think he wants to genocide us

The NCAA instituted a new rule that seemed like it was designed specifically to hurt James' friend and close business associate Rich Paul

and he has a point, I'm not a fan of Rich Paul but he's a good agent

TACCCOOOOO TUESDAYYYYYY XDDDD

So I looked this up
I hope college basketball dies, NCAA is corrupt

Lol, implying everything isn't corrupt

how can it hurt rich paul though? he already has a bunch of clients and money.

Did the explain their justification at all? I could see them struggling to keep a straight face as they say "as a college sports organization we value education, so we make education a requirement in those we deal with"

LeBron is such a bitch he had to try and steal Tacko Falls hype

Attached: D_B3eeWXUAITOIy.jpg (1200x768, 136K)

i dont even think rich paul deals with that. he owns the agency and the agents themselves do it

Just because niggers are too stupid to take advantage of their free education doesn't mean the NCAA should dismantle everything

You clearly don't understand shit. If you got a scholarship to any of the top 100 D1 schools for basketball and actually tried to do your school work on your own you would get dropped by the team. The level of basketball responsibility these kids have at the top level is that of a full time career. They have practice and weight training twice a day, they have to watch game film, they constantly travel, they have philanthropic and social events they are forced to go to. Even the intelligent ones would not be able to do their own school work. Were it not for paper classes, their schoolwork being done for them and bullshit diplomas from bullshit programs, none of these kids would be academically eligible to compete. The only argument you can make to justify this shit is that the money these kids make for their schools and the NCAA gets spread to regular students in the form of academic scholarships and school resources but I still would have problems with it.

Oh boo hoo, being a top athlete is difficult *gasp* who would've thunk it. These retards surely have the brain capacity to realise they'll have to choose one career path or the other

Jeremy Lin did just fine at Harvard.

Kind of the point, dipshit. They want to go pro right away, but aren't allowed to.

yea no shit, it's because they're still shit
>WAAAHHHHH I WANNA GET PAID NOW!!! EVEN THOUGH IM STILL NOT ON THE PRO LEVEL AND NO TEAM ACTUALLY WANTS TO PAY FOR A SHITTY UNPROVEN ZOOMER
these retards

That's the point idiot, either you let them be pro full time either you force them do to their homework

ncaa has always been greedy but because of lebron, i will side with the ncaa.

Attached: menstrual cramps.jpg (234x339, 28K)

>WAAAHHHHH I WANNA GET PAID NOW!!!
Yeah. Some places require you to have actual money, not just sheep.
>EVEN THOUGH IM STILL NOT ON THE PRO LEVEL
Again, that is the point of contention

>AND NO TEAM ACTUALLY WANTS TO PAY FOR A SHITTY UNPROVEN ZOOMER
Debatable. A lot of players would benefit from the year of development and exposure to drive up their draft stock, but plenty of guys don't. Look at Kyrie who played something like 5 games, sat out the rest with injury and was still a first pick. Pretty stupid to force everybody to waste a year just because it might help some guys.

This is actually a good counterpoint, though.

nah, these retards want the easy route, they want to still be shit at hoopball and still be paid like pros, it doesn't work like that. If they're too retarded to realise that they have to put in the work then that's on them, they need to stop blaming everyone else for their problems, it's a lot like the US women's soccer

probably some fair points brought up but I'm not gonna read all that shit

Half of it's your own driveling, moron

This, plus he has an honorary degree anyway and they didn't specify if that was ok or not. The NCAA are clowns.

>resorts to mean name calling
yikes

Yeah, corrupt them while they're still young and stupid.

He's rich though

College basketball is definitely "pro level". There are so many basketball players who play professionally and wouldn't make it as a starter in div 1

its just a mad rush to gain more shekels early before somebody offers more legit shekels.
lehype is now old and exposed so better get new ones to hype up.

Attached: pick me a winner.jpg (681x380, 38K)

>sorry not sorry

Female tier tweet.

It was mainly done to make sure kids don't join some retard thats pressuring them to go pro like a family friend or a church pastor. Marcus Dupree for example was pressured by family to leave college early by family and ended up with some guy from his church to be his agent. It didn't go well and in the end that guy from church stole most of his pro money before getting cut for injuries

post proof or get out

>....

we here in the us have the free market, if someon wants to pay someone to do something the fuck is anyone else to say something about it

> only person to show his dick and lose the finals

ya but requiring the person to have a college degree doesnt prevent this

True but it's another cushion along with the three years agent experience and passing the agent exam. They could have probably done it with just the exam and the minimum agent experience but those are their rules.

In fact if the ncaa wanted to they could set a waiver for guys to have 8 years of agent experience along with passing the agent exam if they don't have a college degree

He's unironically right. If you complete their class and sign an ethics pledge why the fuck would you need a worthless degree to be an agent? Only a boomer would think something like that up. I'm surprised Silver didn't veto it right away.

By having a degree requirement you're just letting the slimy Jewish lawyer agents rape everyone worse than they're getting it now.

The teachers practically give them a’s. They don’t need to try. Everything balances out. And in the end if they spend all four years there they’ll get that useless piece of paper the white man values so much to prove you’re “intelligent”

>forcing professional athletes to be unpaid slaves under the guise of education so that manchildren can pretend they're in any way similar to elite athletes because their schools are the same (forgetting the fact that the academic programs have little or nothing to do with their pro-sports but don't pay athletes arm).

Oh america your retardation knows no ends.