This storyline is ding-dong diddly the best thing going on in wrestling

This storyline is ding-dong diddly the best thing going on in wrestling

Attached: 1583096455769.png (1155x665, 586K)

Wrestling must be pretty shitty

It's kino

what's the headcannon ?

Kenny needs a character besides "nerd who really loves wrestling". I have no idea what his motivations or goals are and I can't really get excited to see him interact with anyone because he has no actual character for anyone to play off of. Hangman was the same and then he found a gimmick and became white hot immediately. Kenny needs a gimmick and he'll be golden. Maybe not the Cleaner, but something. With how much he loves vidya and anime he could just rip something off from there and be fine.

yeah as great as a wrestler as he is he just feels like "nice guy who sometimes points" i still dig the terminator pose tho

Your life is shitty

it’s his own fault, he literally threw away what character he had, went all in on the Best Bout Machine shit and now his character is literally just “he’s a good wrestler”. literally NXT tier shit, get a clue Kenny

SEEEEEEEEEETHING

>first AEW champ is an oldtimer from WWE
>first AEW tag team champs are the oldest trope in the world (two singles guys thrown together)
>first AEW women's champ literally isn't even a woman
Jesus Christ
Nobody is banking on this company having a legacy

Gotten to

SCU were first tag champs.
Riho was the first women's champ.
Seethe.

how fucking new are you?
the first tag champs were SCU and the first women champ was Riho.

fucking retard

Nice headcanon you tard

Seething

Seething

All
Me
By
The
Way :)

Drones are unusually malicious recently. Maybe they're seething when they got served shit on a platter aka Super Shodown up against Kinolution

They call AEW fans cultists but the way e-drones mindlessly defend the absolute shit product that is WWE and relentlessly attack AEW because theyre threatened by it is far more cult like

Rent-free

They're in an abusive relationship akin to a wife beater who isolates his victim and makes her isolate and push herself away from her family and friends and stays with her abuser. It's not logical which shows how much she's manipulated, abused and controlled. That's drones in a nutshell being handed shit on a platter by their abuser

all me too :)

>classic tag partners teasing turning on one

Yikes, guess the standards are so low these days

His character is the same as john cena Hogan or tanahashi, he is supposed to be the ace. But because of the early presentation it got lost. His story is basically getting his spot back, he has been presented as the best wrestler in the world, and management's favorite boy. ( multiple promo from pac , Moxley makes it clear) and he kinda admitted himself when he got his revenge against pac.
The "best in the world" character is maybe done a lot, but he has the credibility and he can pull off the performances to make it work.

Yah because the cleaner was a good character right? Go watch some show and comeback, the cleaner was a character that would never get him anywhere, he was an anime villain.
The best bout machine character literally works.

Kenny Omega is a shapeshifting mecha lizard

its kino

Very reminiscent of when Taker and Austin were tag champs

>but the way e-drones mindlessly defend the absolute shit product
People shit on WWE, though.
Hence why they're called "drones". They watch habitually, despite not liking it. Like drones.
While AEW fans are called cultists. Because they get offended on behalf of their company and defend it to death. Like you're doing, like a cultist.
>relentlessly attack AEW because theyre threatened
I don't watch WWE. I don't attack AEW because I'm "threatened". I attack AEW because it's funny.
By the way. Trying to chalk up every instance of criticism to an antagonistic boogeyman is ACTUAL cult-like behavior.

worked

>reminiscent
>kino
>mecha
>bout
>Hence

Attached: 1568546214667.png (156x235, 65K)

Kill thyself

>I don't watch WWE. I don't attack AEW because I'm "threatened". I attack AEW because it's funny.
>By the way. Trying to chalk up every instance of criticism to an antagonistic boogeyman is ACTUAL cult-like behavior.

Attached: 1579569393231.jpg (208x266, 46K)