What kind of tactic is this?

what kind of tactic is this?

Attached: missi.png (1026x1222, 1.6M)

Palming really is the GOAT's move

Attached: 12aa591b2c44e70432de8410af1e12b8.jpg (653x993, 120K)

5 at the back

falso 9

Is that Messi? Hes a fag lmao

Lol

Lmao, imagine marrying a fucking club slut and then she continues going to clubs dressed in revealing clothing and grinding on random dudes, getting shit faced and snorting cocaine off of the bouncers foreskin, and then when you try to confront her about it she gets defensive saying you're too controlling and should let her have fun in her life. LMAOKKKKOOOOOOOOO

aren't they almost in their 40's. going to a club is weird after a certain age

solid kek

Based

best hue post on Yea Forums history

Tite NO

im 20 so i havent been able to go to a club yet. i turn 21 next month so how long should it be before the club gets old or i develop a cocaine habit

wait lmao, you have to wait till 21? here people start clubbing from like 15 onwards

yeah booze is 21+ here so clubs/bars are 21+ consequently. of course people use fakes so its not like kids in america don't go clubbing from age 17. im just a good goy

>1.6 MB png

kys honestly

based, make sure to keep the johnny wrapped

i have a girlfriend who is 23 so she probably already goes to the bar/club and fucks guys without me knowing, dont care about that

Attached: 56F1B2C9-AFC7-4F63-9592-D14CAE3E8BAF.gif (474x354, 384K)

bro enlighten me how you can keep yourself from raging knowing that your girl is potentially being a slut, I wouldn't be able to handle something like that

Attached: never to be seen again.jpg (768x575, 103K)

im a slut too. im a bad boyfriend.

in what way, how do I get to that level of freedom where my mind isn't chained down by worry or jealousy of what my girl might be doing or what she might have done in the past

Based messi having him killed so he could have his childhood sweetheart

based

Attached: hue.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>how do I get to that level of freedom where my mind isn't chained down by worry or jealousy of what my girl might be doing or what she might have done in the past

You find the right girl, who is a good person, and who you can trust with all your heart. It's that simple, but it's also impossibly hard because they're like 1 in 100,00. This dude is a broken degenerate just like his girlfriend, and will never be able to trust anyone because he doesn't trust or love himself.

is she pushing him away? top lol

Attached: abortion and dog.jpg (720x642, 44K)

>in what way,
hit up girls on snapchat all the time, sent nudes last night when drunk to some random chick off tinder
>how do I get to that level of freedom where my mind isn't chained down by worry or jealousy of what my girl might be doing or what she might have done in the past
you have to be a piece of shit yourself to not care what your girl does. do not be like me and communicate with your woman better if you can. there's not point in trying to "reach taht level of freedom"
This guy is totally right. im a broken degenerate and im trying to heal myself. i want to hug my girlfriend and say im sorry but i wont. ill just hug her and not say anything. i gotta stop being a whore man...

Alright thanks bros, I guess I'll stick to what I've been doing, staying a kv waiting for the right one

well i mean you dont have to be this much of an autistic faggot. you have to go out of your way to talk to chicks first, cant just sit idly waiting for the right one

there's a dilemma there, at least from my perspective. Those kinds of girls who go out to find guys to date are exactly the types I want to avoid, ones with out going personalities etc, I'm assuming the girl of my dreams sits at home idly waiting just as I do, which is no good obviously. Yes I'm a retard I know

yeah dude you need to get out of that retarded mindset. need to be more proactive than you are right now. get your hair and chest hair cleaned up and hit the club regularly

Didn’t get it at first, got it, laughed audibly

10/10

alright bro I'll try

Attached: 1528382107502.jpg (750x422, 57K)

Don't do that. Meet girls through friends or so, through activities. Enroll in some study camps or get a job or an exchange

its the "world renowned athlete worth half a billion dollars" tactic

what does a lady's buttock feel like?

Very good Joao, very good.

>get your chest hair cleaned up

Attached: 1561599518384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Antonella has 3 kids so that pic is a bit stupid.

ffs, what if all my friends are the same as me, shut in nerds, and I don't have any extended family really, wtff is a guy supposed to do

I dont get it

You're supposed to feel like that.
A man is supposed to be jealous, it is in our animal nature.
That's why birds become bad when you act all cool and not jealous. They want you to be possessive, its in their animal nature to find someone to protect them.

Attached: 1506733039646.png (699x699, 639K)

5 fingers on her back like a 5 man defensive line in football

Motherfucker tell me how to get my duck wet right fucking now I'm getting sick of all this conflicting advice ffs

>im 20 so i havent been able to go to a club yet.

Lmao what a shit country

>hit the club regularly
Dumbest advice imaginable

Soft misery. 最高だ。

I don't get it and I'm pleased

Kek

Wow most people get bored of clubbing by age 21, unless your name is Jade or Natalie and you work in a call centre.