The /trans/fer Centre

Just over 42 hours until the transfer window closes for the Premier League and the EFL Championship. New BBC rumours expected in about 10 minutes.

>BBC transfer rumours aggregator
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

>Sky Sports rolling updates
skysports.com/transfer-centre

>The Guardian big 5 leagues transfer tracker
theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/jun/04/football-transfer-window-2019-every-summer-deal-from-europe-top-five-leagues

Today's UK based moves:

>Premier League
Goncalo Cardosa [Boavista - West Ham] £2.7m
Renat Dadashov [Estoril - Wolves] Undisclosed
Harry Wilson [Liverpool - Bournemouth] Loan

>English Football League
Harry Arter [Bournemouth - Fulham] Loan
Ched Evans [Sheffield United - Fleetwood] Undisclosed
Alvaro Gimenez [Almeria - Birmingham] £1.4m
Matt Godden [Peterborough - Coventry] Undisclosed
Lucas Joao [Sheffield Wednesday - Reading] Undisclosed
Paul Jones [Fleetwood - Sheffield Wednesday] Free
Caolan Lavery [Sheffield United - Walsall] Undisclosed
Pele [Monaco - Reading] Loan
Rafael [Sampdoria - Reading] Free
Sam Surridge [Bournemouth - Swansea] Loan
Wayne Rooney [DC United - Derby] Undisclosed (to go through on 1 January 2020)

>International
Renat Dadashov [Wolves - Pacos de Ferreira] Loan
Laurent Koscielny [Arsenal - Bordeaux] £4.6m
Jason Puncheon [Crystal Palace - Pafos] Free
Kemar Roofe [Leeds - Anderlecht] Undisclosed
Pape Souare [Crystal Palace - Troyes] Free

Attached: promo321274663.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCqAiYgNrU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
youtube.com/watch?v=vdrRGye4Ok8
twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1158875181684854785
youtube.com/watch?v=F7cT1olFoHg
duckduckgo.com/?q=little red corvette dance mix&t=ffsb&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=nhMpUyGFMwA
youtube.com/watch?v=RQciegmLPAo
youtube.com/watch?v=rkpG4XApJ28
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=LPVjh1VADMw
uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Juventus Transfer News reliability chart.

Attached: xpavcyi9ty431.jpg (746x2048, 312K)

WONT GET NONE OF YOUR CBs BACK

First for /trans/ carvery

SCOTTYS IN A BOX
IN A BOX

Daily reminder Spurs fans are either foreign customers (Canada, USA, Sweden France etc etc) or tripfags (COYS). Daily reminder there is a falseflagging Norwegian who pretends to be an Arsenal fan but is actually a Chelsea fan. There is also a Australian who pretends to be an Arsenal fan. There are several other generic shitposters too. Watch out for these.

Attached: re47bvuk5o421.png (534x506, 217K)

Fuck off /arse/. Not our fault your shit general has no quality control over the bandwagoners.

TRYING TO HYPE UP IN THE WINDOW
WHILE IM SPENDING MY CASH IN THE WINDOW
SNUB!

based newcunt trying to gatekeep his new favourite subreddit

See, this is exactly what I mean. I point out known shit because there's so many newfags here post World Cup and people think I'm an Arsenal supporter. Fucking grim. And it's the Yank Spurs customer too, he always seethes so hard when you mention he's a customer.

take a chillpill, freshie.

maybe your janny application will get processed next time.

>sky moderately reliable

If you're from the US and support Spurs then fine, your league system is shit. If you're French and support Spurs then you're fucked in the head.

>point stuff out
>Aussie shitposter seethes
You could set a clock to it. Watch him SEETHE so more.
>has the balls to call me a freshie
Lmao, fucking state, how about you didgerie-dont, mate.

#1 ITK on Spurscommunity on Dybala.

Attached: hercules.jpg (1179x233, 125K)

>obsessed with spurs
who does this?

How many miles do you live from your teams stadium?

>then fine
come on lad, stop justifying customers.

Attached: hmmmmm.png (319x250, 80K)

give it a rest

typical manlet rage

lmao

Idk man, you sound pretty annoyed

about 10, and i'm a season ticket holder
supporting a team in a league with no promotion or relegation must be shit

It's official, fuck Chelshit, you let Azar go. Now my PL club is Leicester.

Attached: 12316456123564.jpg (550x567, 48K)

>tfw moved 45 miles away recently
am i a bandwagoner now?

my local side isn’t even in MLS

Attached: 94895233-0FB9-47F2-B6A4-40F4B53A7A9C.jpg (676x698, 160K)

thinking of applying to go on the chase lads, should i just lie and say i have a job? rarely hear of anyone unemployed on it

Welcome to Yea Forums, newfuck

Really activates the almonds

Attached: 1563299246783.jpg (1265x217, 124K)

yes, you're indian man united fan tier now i'm afraid

He probably lives closer to Tottenham than you do

grim

My MLS side's fans are so fucking cringe that I don't even want to go to the games anymore
Much rather have some late morning beers on a Saturday at some stuffy Irish bar with a bunch of fat neckbeards with IPA mantits

is it in the USL

I’ll miss you in the Chelsea match threads

based, those sikh lads dont miss a game
glad to still be a true fan

COME ON

SEATTLE

Based proletariat gatekeepers in this thread with the only highlight in their daily struggle is how close they live to their club

Keep drinking the days away brothers

based self loathing american

>giving a shit
>keeping track of peoples writing style so when you "think" (imagine) someone forgot to turn on a trip you can go ballistic at them
>knowing the names of trips
>responding to trips at all

fucking.
pathetic.

honestly.

and on top of that, you contributed nothing to the thread. good job mate

Attached: 1562091789919.jpg (812x1200, 165K)

FIGHT

are you sufficiently tipping your capo and supplying him beer? that’s how it works in english grounds, atmosphere dies if the capo doesn’t get his cash, give him too much it gets a bit rowdy though people start standing up

there's no difference in MLS and Yuro league divegrass fans in this country. it's just one of those things I enjoy without needing to be part of a community.

>Arsenal STILL haven't signed a defender
>City STILL haven't signed back-up for Aguero
>United STILL haven't signed a midfielder and attacker
>Liverpool STILL haven't apologised for Hysel and Hillsborough
>Spurs STILL haven't signed a proper forward (no, resigning Llorente on lower wages doesn't count)
This window has been grim for English clubs unless you're The Villa.

IS COUTINHO GOING TO SPURS OR ARSENAL ONE MINUTE ITS ONE AND THEN THE OTHER I CANT DEAL WITH THIS MUCH LONGER

Attached: 1038 - zu8lNpl.png (400x388, 195K)

I still go to games sometimes but I'd rather not actively associate with groups who wave antifa and transgender flags and sing the same songs as every other supporter group in the league
MORE BEER!
Yuro fans are far less overtly political

yeah big statement of intent with the tyrone mings signing

this was actually funny the first time

>these timestamps
Grim.

Yep

Attached: 39207656-7A4F-427F-981D-2260B151EFD9.png (1200x1200, 230K)

We sang a song the other day, not homophobic, but we didn't explicitly praise gays in it either. Capo had a word and while I am allowed back, no second chances, and no way will i sing that song again! Close one.

so spurs are trying to get dybala and coutinho or is it an either/or situation

uh united have a 17 year old youth prospect striker to put on the bench hun x just thought you needed educating that it’s like a new signing :)

Needs updated

How would an australian be aware of this chant, assuming you didn't emigrate that is

>unless you're The Villa.
I reckon there are a lot of teams whose fans are happy with the window so far, as a Leicester fan I'm fairly pleased

if you cant just participate in a thread like a civilised person, you have autism. you lash out at others when the thread isnt going the way you want it to. you are a spoiled brat. you try to take refuge online because you are terrible at social situations and yet here you are, giving yourself away as an autistic little shit. you just cant win.

It isn't Arsenal. It'll be Spurs if any. Arsenal are too busy checking behind the sofa for £10m extra to be paid over 20 years for Uncampo or w/e his name is.

not really. they're usually some how more insufferable than MLP supporters too because they constantly speak of the superiority of the game in yurop. true but embarrassing

>what is the concept of international time zones

good reply though, really addressed >our points.

When Maguire is going for 85mil, dunk is being touted for 45 mil and Webster is going for 20 mil then 25mil for Mings is a steal

doopin homophobic

I've been doing it once a day lad to keep up with the ins and outs. It'll be over on Thursday/Friday.

good post mate, well done

Ah, neat. At least you lot are trying to build some sort of league pyramid system now with the USL CH/L1/L2. Don't think it'll ever work but it's a start.

not him but you're fucking retarded if you don't understand what he meant

because unlike you, i spend time on various parts of the internet where football discussion takes place.

>sell maguire
>don’t buy replacement

Attached: coutinho during this transfer window.jpg (1699x976, 245K)

Well they at least have far less of a platform to express their political opinions when you're just spending a couple hours in a small bar once a week.
And I don't really associate with any of them other than watching games at the supporters bar sometimes. I've never seen anyone do anything political there other than the occasional generic orange man bad

>Tottenham have reached an agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 25, for a fee in the region of £62m. (Sky Sports Italia, via Daily Mail)

Dybala is set to begin contract talks with Tottenham before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Goal)

>Tottenham also remain keen on signing Barcelona's 27-year-old Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, while Arsenal were never interested. (ESPN)

DC United are set for talks with representatives of Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, 30, as they seek a replacement for Derby-bound Wayne Rooney. (Mirror)

>Manchester United have stepped up their attempts to secure a deal for Tottenham's Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27. (Telegraph)

Eriksen is not in Mauricio Pochettino's long-term plans at Tottenham - and hasn't been since he admitted he wants a new challenge. (Mirror)

>United's late decision to chase Eriksen comes amid doubts over whether their French midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, will still be at the club at the end of the transfer window. (Standard)

And United are considering a surprise move for former Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente, with the Spanish 34-year-old currently available on a free transfer. (Sky Sports Italy, via Metro)

>Manchester City will confirm the signing of Joao Cancelo from Juventus on Wednesday after the 25-year-old Portugal defender successfully passed his medical. (Star)

Arsenal have had a £55m bid for 20-year-old French centre-back Dayot Upamecano rejected by Bundesliga side RB Leipzig. (Bild - subscription required)

>RB Leipzig have told Arsenal that they have no intention of cashing in on Upamecano, who has a release clause of £92m. (Mirror)

Attached: mordred 73.jpg (476x900, 203K)

salaesque

>peter odemwingie on deadline day.jpg

Liverpool have no intention of selling midfielder Brazil midfielder Fabinho, despite rumours linking the 25-year-old with a late move to Real Madrid. (Echo)

>Crystal Palace have rejected a £70m bid from Everton for Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 26. Everton had included Turkey forward Cenk Tosun, 28, and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, 28, in the offer. (Mail)

But Palace are close to agreeing a deal to sign McCarthy from Everton for a fee of up to £8.5m. (Sky Sports)

>Paris St-Germain have offered Brazil forward Neymar, 27, to Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid. The club are determined not to let Barcelona sign their former player. (Sport)

Manchester United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has not returned to Carrington for first team training amid speculation surrounding his future at the club. (Mirror)

>Lukaku once again trained with Anderlecht Under 18s on Tuesday, despite having not been given permission by United to stay in Brussels. (Mail)

Manchester United and Manchester City both sent scouts to watch 19-year-old Norwegian midfielder Hakon Evjen in action for Bodo/Glimt. (TV2 via Manchester Evening News)

>Everton are on the verge of signing Monaco's French defender Djibril Sidibe, 27, on loan. (Mail)

And Watford have rejected a second bid of £36.7m from Everton for French midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure, 26. The Hornets, meanwhile, are believed to be close to agreeing a fee with Rennes for 21-year-old Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr. (Sky Sports)

Attached: mordred 74.jpg (600x1184, 139K)

>bank £85m
not gonna go down are they

state of everyones fantasy prem teams lmao. looks like i shall be winning the league again.

It'd be nice to get a replacement, but signing Tielemans permanently was more important than losing Maguire

Cannot WAIT to see the confusion from Liverpool fans when their team finishes 15 points behind City this season.

Attached: in too deep.png (680x665, 667K)

People said the same thing about them winning the league

ill give you 20 quid if they go down

yeah just have the bag of money play ahaha

derbyshire mentioned

Was it?

looks like a porcupine tried to cut its own hair with a knife and fork

thank you based nigel. my USL team folded a few years ago

Attached: 20190806_181824.jpg (2576x1932, 1.09M)

quite literally impossible as it's oly possible to get 114 and liverpool are getting over 100

No need to get touchy friend, was just an honest question. Just thought it was curious you opted for that chant as we’ve not been relevant for years and we’re in fifth tier, chester even lower. Found it strange someone on the opposite side of the world would pull that one out of the bag.

>£92m for Upamecano
Pointless then. Rugandi or w/e the Juventus guy is, go for him. Or go for Tah or something like Sule or w/e. Or Sane.

>Nerman to United
Lmaoz0rs.

That can't be real, she looks like a cartoon villain

should have given this post some mroe thought

Looks like someone who's decided to make a football channel for their obscure lower league team to take advantage that no one else has before

reminds me when i bet my dad a fiver that west brom would stay up that season where they looked dead as hell at chirstmas, in 2005 i think
based baggies

she works for the british government , she is a real villain.

>Points deductions don't exist

I’m satisfied with it, is it because they have spikes not hair?

so do hedgehogs
i love them

Clearly a carpet muncher

yeah, most obvious dyke ever

Kick homophobia out of football

I want to watch American Pie 2 now

Neither, they are just blocking Real and Man U.

but we dont wanna give you that

youtube.com/watch?v=eCqAiYgNrU4

>that'll be 80 million english pounds please

Attached: 80.png (615x409, 288K)

Think most fans expect to be further back

I’m hearing from my sources at sky sports and the BBC that Rashford is actually better than Dybala

Is Bruno Fernandes confirmed yet?

the last thread was more comfy, why is that?
anyway im off to bed, g'night john boy

Is it the same source that said Di Maria was a good signing?

he is mental

late at night now

you now remember david de doughnuts

he is still coasting off of a brace vs arsenal t b h

Probably, Dybala is gash

>di maria

Attached: u-fuckin-wot-u-little-cunt-grabbing-me.jpg (592x334, 31K)

This is actually a pro-homophobia board, user. Don't like it you know where the door is.

Don’t care for gays or non-whites lads

Homophobia is gay, user

the humble custard tart

*sucks your cock nearly to completion*
how about now?

is this arse tickler’s faggot fan club

must be tough living in the usa then

Sounds like something a gay black man would say

Some non-whites are ok

Only a closet homo would use language like that

Hope we go ahead with the weed trial lads, personally don't partake but it'd be nice to tax it. Perhaps we could fund our armed forces and... pfft hahaha no, we need it for immigrants.

>Not owning your own restaurant to make extra money when you sign a player

Attached: Pep pocketing restaurant money.jpg (639x622, 105K)

Weed trial? News to me. Sounds like bojo is trying to take the spotlight off brexit

live in a white Christian community like God intended
I do like Robbie

Attached: 9A757463-6FC1-48E5-9758-A81F5D8F5C16.jpg (500x420, 105K)

rather just grow up to 4 plants for my own personal use (wink wink)

If god wanted everyone to live in a white Christian community he wouldn't have started everyone out in Africa

MI DON SNIFF COKE MI JUS SMOKE WEED

the growing non white demographics are well documented in places like america and britain but strangely every brit or american i come across on here seems to live in a 99% white area.

how peculiar...

>out of africa theory
hey gramps

This is why you should never live in Derby.

t. Frog Islander

Uploading my Spurs lineup for 19/20 shortly.

All you guys are sleeping on the real winners of the transfer window. Yes, I'm talking about the one and only Wet Spam.

>Haller
>Fornals
>Cardoso

And soon, based Ajeti will likely be bought.

Nah. It's just general shit after Canada proved once again that weed isn't some country killer if it is legal. It prob won't happen. It'd make shit loads.

use plenty of lube m8

If I go about 5 miles west to what used to be my mall it’s entirely blacked

getting skinnyfat flabby lads
the wife doesnt mind but its still not nice

>Still have a relegation tier defence
Lots of 3-4 losses coming their way

boris johnson

Crystal palace will win the transfer window if zaha stays

>mfw someone calls a cash machine an ATM near me
>mfw i have no face

All well and good but if you're my neighbour and the smell wafts into the confines of my home then it's a problem i'd end one way or another. People can smoke what they want to but don't disturb other people's homes

can’t disagree with you there honestly

Lloris
Aurier-Sanchez-Vertonghen-Rose
Nodombele-Dier
Dybala-Eriksen-Son
Kane

Any Spurs fans want to chip in with their ideas for transfers are more than welcome. Levy is very keen to demonstrate ambition

This post triggered me

>alexis sanchez cb

What's his asking price these days?

tottengrim shitspuds

wet spam will do fuck all once again

>watching who wants to be a millionaire clips on youtube
>accidentally click on an american one
>terry crews is presenting it
what the fuck is wrong with that whole continent?

it's not gonna be Foyth or Alderweireld

*comes at you with intent to maim*

What do you do?

Attached: B788AA29-E1A7-453C-BCE4-71DEFD0F1E1D.jpg (634x634, 53K)

found a dirt biscuit on the road. dece snack

350 mil a week

for me it's a holding midfielder, rb and a back up striker

This, but unironically.

350 million a week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

does he still hit his girlfriend?

sounds english so either peanuts or a massively overinflated fee depending on whose buying

All I want is the tax payer stadium to end up in the championship

Is that really so much to ask?

TWO GOALS FROM DAN-NY

Attached: welbeck-pa_3023806b.jpg (620x387, 75K)

brenny got some decent arms and legs on him

Wish I could filter non-whites in real life like I do tripfags on 4channel

There’s no way you’re buying Dybala and keeping Eriksen.

Why'd he do it?

Attached: kos.jpg (965x754, 203K)

Attached: bren.jpg (1050x590, 57K)

ANOTHER 2 GOALS R V P

I'm not that gay but Rodgers has major alpha daddy vibes (which is hot as fuck)

jesus christ... never seen anything like this before. wonder what is wrong with his brain...

winona ryder

it’s G

what an ungrateful cunt, hope bordeaux get relegated and hes back where he started

This was 6 (six) years ago. David Moyes' original contract would have ended this summer

oven dodger

It’s almost as if a certain group of people in high places want to integrate minorities into your everyday life. Who knew

tbf if you don't sneaky peaky you might be gay

Don't you just need to move to the south to do that?

>41 hours to the deadline
hope the bloody fascist mods sticky this thread

yes the curse is lifted, be afriad EPL be very afriad

Starting out in Africa ensured only the best of the best could make it out of there

shut the FUCK up

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

we dont have any minorities here. we have a decent chunk of gooks that live in a certain area in cheap housing because they go to uni here but thats about it. luckily i live in one of the whitest places on earth.

hes coming to austin fc bro

>mel posts in /trans/
based, but i thought your people considered football to be a faggot sport

Then why are you here, user?

Na m8 south is full of nogs

oven dodger detected

BTFO
back to africa, darkie

Tony Blair himself gave me plane ticket straight to London

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

so, arsenal signing coutinho? interesting.

I’m sorry, but no one who has ever lived in Australia can be considered white

who still listening to this in 2019?

What? It's lifted? >We're finally free?

>the faggot youtube accounts of anons in the comments

*la la la heaven knows im miserable now*

Attached: basic.jpg (936x1353, 201K)

Sorry, replace Eriksen with Coutinho

youtube.com/watch?v=vdrRGye4Ok8

It was a different time.

Not with Olé at the wheel

Hearing from my sources that this girl will in fact NOT be my new gf. Back to you in the studio.

Attached: 16A6448C-012B-4C2A-90FD-25F6A01668E1.jpg (500x526, 17K)

Levels

based latent homosexual lusting over women that look like men

For me, it's Taylor Swift.

Question: why is Derby not in Derbyshire? It’s just a big hole

Attached: E80CE5C2-0BCD-4941-8D5C-C2F65B63244E.png (750x1334, 2.94M)

Attached: 9yrnGUi.png (486x576, 299K)

is chico flores the one big sam laughed at?

If you think she looks like a man, you're the faggot.

yes

>ignoring he has been shitposting and phone/proxy posting to avoid cool down timers all thread
Come on man.

———-Aubameyang
—Coutinho—Ozil/Lacazette—-Pepe

Or

——-———-Kane
—Lucas—Dybala——Son

>the actual Hugh Wizzy in the comments
wat

Lamela is unironically better than Dybala.

based moment
football is missing characters like him in the dugout
like when pearson throttled james mcarthur

transcendental homosexuality

Spurs are actually in for Coutinho btw

Attached: Nigel-Pearson[1].jpg (1200x900, 109K)

it autoplayed the jhon cena prank call after
what a load of fake bollocks

Flores was based, Big Sam is a flake

good job outing yourself as the cuck that reported me, you paranoid newcunt. now im going to make your time here even more unenjoyable.

Honestly with the same amount of make-up on it could very well be one.
Drawn up and femininely shaped eyebrows, fake lashes, caked on lipstick, caked on foundation etc.
It's drag queen tier but it could very well be

First one.

Bottom one is the american dream. 4 goalscorers with 0 distribution.
>muh ndombele!
yeah man mark him and that team will never, ever score. top one is infinitely better if you put Coutinho at 10 and lacashit on left wing

>country of 25 mill
>only 1 person could be posting in /trans/

Relax mate, get back on your schizo meds

actual lunatic
imagine if his son could've refrained from filming rimming prozzies, he could've won the league

>reported me
??? fucking hell mate, are you a legit schizo? you've been in these threads for years, why would i bother wasting my time reporting you? i can talk about you and there is nothing you can do about it, so calm down, grow up, get a clue.

Coutinho to Spurs, Eriksen to United. Where does Dylaba end up?

trip on you fat cunt

Not if you're straight.
I've literally never been fooled in my entire life.

you just made yourself a very powerful enemy, pajeet.

Dybala stays where he is because he doesn't want to take a wage-cut in exchange for first-team football.

you just go along with it and get an actually good blowie?

He comes across as a decent guy in interviews, I just don't think he could handle the pressure and media attention of managing in the Premier League. Even when he was managing Leicester in the Championship it was clear that he hated all the media duties and having to talk to journalists, and that all increased tenfold after promotion.

Do Spurs really need an Eriksen replacement ?

Attached: LINEUP111565133719032.png (1080x1080, 107K)

didn't he do an interview with FLS drunk

Possibly, I can remember watching bits of Leicester's 13/14 awards show and he was pretty off his face towards the end of that, entertaining stuff

lads mark labbett married his 27 years younger than him cousin, what the fuck t b h

Mate, I live in Liverpool, you've not had to deal with spice heads on a friday night, calm down.

Look. I'm gay and that's fine. Some of you might say otherwise, but I still wish there was more homosexual representation on this board. It would make me feel more comfortable in such a testosterone-fuelled environment.

>@3gerardpique on Neymar Jr's possible return: "He's a great player who knows the dressing room, the city, and the Club. It's a complicated transaction and it must be he who decides."
twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1158875181684854785

As if the official Barca twitter page just tweeted this

>Mark Andrew Labbett (born 15 August 1965) is a British television personality and "chaser" on the ITV game show The Chase in the United Kingdom.

Attached: MV5BZDI4OTA2OTctYjRjYS00YTZmLWI5MWMtOTE5YjY3NTI3YzlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (320x600, 19K)

BBC comments tier trolling

*gay bashes you*
fookin shirtlifter

Is she hot is the ultimate question. My cousin was pretty hot when she was a teenager. She's nearing 30 now and has taken more poundings than the German trenches before the Battle of the Somme.

Why not? I mean, Coutinho isn't exactly a bad player. I don't agree with £30m LOAN fee with a to buy of £90m later on, but he's not gonna make Spuds worse.

>knows the dressing room
Pretty sure the janitor and bog cleaner knows the dressing room, but they cause less chaos than Neymar. Neymar isn't going this year, Barcelona cannot afford it. Honestly dunno why Arse and United (well not any more) didn't go for Umtiti.

not a bug chaser la

So it's obvious he's being forced out of Juve. Is he going to change his mind and go to United or are Spurs genuinely a more appealing prospect these days?

Attached: Dybala.jpg (700x367, 55K)

>whines because Utd aren't getting Bruno or Dybala
>stays a shit team
cope nigga

was that before or after yaya toure ragdolled lollana

>27 years younger
Based desu

Attached: 1564786739161.png (1120x581, 1.12M)

>the somme
unironically too sad to joke about

>Neymar isn't going this year, Barcelona cannot afford it.
I would agree but why in the world would the barca twitter page publicly highlight this. It makes them look like even more like the cunts they are.

Try and grab for /trans/ lads.

United are more appealing purely because of money, istory and, finally, actually winning stuff recently.

We won in the end lad, that's all that matters. It wasn't in vain.

>the beast is 53
What? Also just found out he isn’t Asian, very perplexed by all this

What if you're from South Africa and support Spurs?

Attached: gettyimages-71833146-612x612.jpg (612x500, 49K)

I'll be honest, I've got no idea what you're on about

>Kemar Roofe [Leeds - Anderlecht] Undisclosed
I hope he's good, we really need a striker !!! :'( I'm afraid for this season lads !

Attached: 1539045817571.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Why do so many players have scoliosis now?

being fat makes you look younger, but also chinky

That's not allowed, here are some of the teams you can support:

AmaZulu
Baroka
Bidvest Wits
Black Leopards
Bloemfontein Celtic
Cape Town City F.C.
Chippa United
Free State Stars
Highlands Park
Golden Arrows
Kaizer Chiefs
Mamelodi Sundowns
Maritzburg United
Orlando Pirates
Polokwane City
SuperSport United

>not supporting Sundowns
Also there is a South African in FM who used to be one of the only 20 Acceleration and 20 Pace players. He's in his 40's now or something in the game and is still pretty fast. He's always available on a free.

He is. He got us to two finals in a row for Oxford (we lost both, sadly), then we sold him for £3.5m or so. Thankfully you buying him gives us £350,000 due to sell on (technically £600,000 ut we have to give 40% of that to West Brom).

Sorry, but I don't see Ajax Cape Town on that list.

only 350k ? Belgian journalists were saying the fee would be around 7M€.
Okay, then I hope he'll do as good here as in championship !

No Cape Town Ajax?

young men from both sides died for no reason in a war they kept going longer than it "had" to be
no real winners there

I'm in Cape Town, lad.

they play in the second tier now apparently, i just copy pasted the team list from the top division

youtube.com/watch?v=F7cT1olFoHg

No no, I mean... sorry. He was an Oxford united player, Leeds United then bought him from us for £3.5M. Anderschlet then bought him for £7M from Leeds United. Due to sell-on fees, Oxford United got 15% of that, so £600,000. But due to a contract with West Brom (who Oxford United originally bought Roofe from) we had to give 40% of any sell-on fee money we received. So, that means we only get £350k.

So you support Cape Town City? Craig Martin is a good lad.

Well? Is he a prick?

my soon to be wife is 9 years younger than me
cashback

They only came about a couple of years ago, Ajax have been here for way longer. Although local footy is absolute garbage, and I never really follow/watch it. Grew up on Premier League.

I love expressions. yuknodemwaydere blud and apparently the younger brother of rants and flex

I-I don't know. I don't know half of what he's talking about.

>not having a milf gf
Grim

Winks definitely has a type

Attached: mvoxbppznl131.jpg (2048x1365, 280K)

you on your hols macron?

Would distract most of City’s players enough to get a few goals

Planning the anglo-french union with boris rn. Don’t tell anyone tho

i can understand banging one, but anymore than that is honestly revolting
unless you're young and they pay for your NEET lifestyle in which case, get the fuck in lad

True but they won a cope recently. I only know about them as the player I mentioned is in FM and I like fast players. Tempted to play a game as a South African team.

Kek, won't ever happen now. Wish it would. I wish Boris would encourage the Commonwealth and try and get others into it. I also wish he'd try and form the Anglosphere Federation.

>Crystal Palace are close to completing the signing of Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy from Everton for £3m.

>get more into the commonwealth
what backwards brown people should we roll out the red carpet for this time?

Attached: glass.webm (460x714, 882K)

What is FM?

>I rate Dybala

Attached: 1357802067548.jpg (528x528, 22K)

Indeed. Sodomites however are right out

bruh...

>hi, i'm also known as the meme queen
>want to play catan
>*something about the shallowness of life*
>sugar and milk with that?

still cant believe how shit michu turned out after this season, genuinely thought he was going to real/barca

Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Nepal, Egypt, Afghanistan, Israel, USA, France, Hong Kong...

Lol, nvm, I just googled that. I'm not familiar with all the footy games. Only ever played FIFA and Pro Evo, but like years ago, with friends.

based yank sodomite poster

He got injured, that is why.

Football Manager. A yearly football club simulator.

>Israel, USA
its like a sitcom where there's a clone of someone, who do I shoot?

Why would any of those countries join the commonwealth?

>Wikipedia

Afghanistan for “nation building” purposes

Nepal wants to but technically can't because it was never part of the British Empire but they want to because they signed a Friendship Pact with Britain which they maintained for centuries. As for why would they want to join, the Commonwealth encourages trade, research and lots of other stuff. Not to mention it gives them the Commonwealth Games to allow them to get more money and prestige. I suppose Ireland could join too but you guys hate us so it won't ever happen. Trump also said he liked the Commonwealth and would consider it. Sadly this frightened the Yanks who don't understand what the Commonwealth is.

Weird meme when united players are the wage mercs

Ole is going to prove once and for all that tactics are a meme and football is won and lost by the tip of a pen on a £100,000,000 check

Clearly Trump doesnt understand what it is if he said that, imagine thinking yanks would accept a british queen as head of state

you lads like bottom? still sad about rik mayall

Hmmm

Attached: 6995F847-1250-46A9-9FD4-C4837C09CAA6.jpg (750x1334, 478K)

>tfw I watch only this and spurs fan channels in bed all day long

Attached: defrg.jpg (1920x966, 234K)

>septum piercing
>>/trash/

Ah, the Pep Guardiola formula

And you've just proven you don't either, quel surprise. I could explain it you, but it probably would go over your head.

nepal should be able to because of gurkhas and that

Looks like neither do you, retard.

As I said, they weren't part of the former British Empire, so much like France (which was only there because the French offered in 1956) they're technically not allowed. But the UK/Commonwealth Office doesn't seem to have anybody competent on it who is trying to encourage stability.

di Maria is a great player, it’s not his fault they played him out of position and gave him one game to perform before they turned on him

we should let them in, no nepalese ever called me nigger

Close

>everyone who dislikes fags is a fag
I know this is how you’d like it to be but it really isn’t true.

Dybala will get exposed so hard in the prem lads, he should fuck off to PSG so he can still look good

Attached: D3FC61E9-CAFD-4FEC-A66C-04409A9538F0.jpg (557x750, 86K)

>he doesn’t know about the hidden payments

Literally Leeds's only consistently good striker, no idea why they're selling him

Amerispee is so slow

Isn’t Mozambique in it despite never being in the empire?

>still look good

Wut

I bet fucking /coc/ got it yet again

i said you were based
i take it back

Yup.

His house got broken into and after that he made it immediately clear to everyone at the club he was leaving

>Irelandfag made stupid comment
>got called a retard
>pretends he didn't make stupid comment
lmao

He was good in the CL a few years ago

Captcha stopped working fatboy, and anyway I'm right queen is head of commonwealth and the monarch always will be, usa would never ever join

>irelandfag
i assumed it was the toiletfucker himself

No he wasnt

Okay, time for me to blow you the fuck out, so sit down.

Commonwealth is split into two things.
Commonwealth Nations
Commonwealth Realms.

Commonwealth REALMS are 17 nations which have the Queen as Head of State. These are, for example, Canada, Australia, Barbados, Jamaica etc. Commonwealth NATIONS are the 54 nations of the Commonwealth; these are largely Republics and the Queen is NOT the Head of State. If the USA or whatever joined the Commonwealth, they'd join as the Commonwealth NATIONS section. They would still be a Republic and the Queen would not be their Head of State. Therefore they would not be 'ruled' by the UK.

This is exactly what confused the Yanks and I guess other mentally feeble people. Fucking toilets obviously gave you a brain amoeba or something.

Who is the head of the commonwealth

why

>from dybala to llorente
As expected from Man United

>explain something to a retard
>he doubles down on being a retard instead of just admitting he didn't know what he was talking about
Fucking hell.

canada and australia BTFO

Seen the one with no legs that trundles round by the bombed out church with plastic bags over his stumps? Always funny to see him zipping about

Where is South Africa in all of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-014229_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 508K)

Eriksen is better than Dybala tho?

You're part of the Commonwealth, but you're a Republic so she isn't your Head of State.

Wish she was 2bqh.

Get campaigning. Doubt it'll happen.

listening to the fine young cannibals

Nice choice friend

Why do arsenal fans always talk as if they're part of the club, meaningful of essential in any way?

are they underrated?
heard she drives me crazy in morrisons the other day and it reminded me they exist

not him but how retarded are you? commonwealth nations are literally just a way to encourage trade, research, democracy and so on, commonwealth realms are something specific and the USA wouldn't be one of those. the queen would not have any power over them, Mozambique joined because it wanted to be more like its Anglophone neighbours and to become more respected. The USA joining would mean more powerful trade between nations that China is trying to control and allow USA to have more athletes out there making money via sponsorships and so on.

stop being a retard and just admit when you're wrong.

i literally just creased my face in puzzlement if you think this is a unique thing just for arsenal but then realised you're a trip so, not surprised you're retarded and or shitposting.

Completely different players

t. Troopz

Just answer the question ya simp

For Commonwealth Nations? Patricia Scotland and Boris Johnson. For Commonwealth Realms? Queen Elizabeth II.

lads is this irish poster a retard or something? i don't think he understands a thing isn't what he thinks it is

I LIVE AMONG THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

>Tottenham in the running to sign four attacking midfielders
>Meanwhile the entire defensive line is going to consist of Sanchez and Jan
Bold move

fucking Arsenal, ya know?

You take my self, you take my self control

Incorrect

See for a corrected answer

now its the kinks
ray davies kissed my head when i was a baby, thats my claim to fame

No idea how they fluked that song, its so funky and awesome, really well produced and mixed too, while everything else I heard from is just trash.

what about good thing and johnny come home? pleb hits I know but they are pretty great songs

Tried to watch that power of football documentary on Amazon. Jumped to Messi episode and had to turn it off 5 minutes due to the superlatives. Messi retiring will overshadow the queen dying I swear to fuck

good thing is too dragging and tired old rock formula, alright but really nothing special. Johnny come home is similarly formulaic, but hadn't heard it before and actually quite groovy, just a bit disjointed and the singer comes across annoying. Guess they were just a great cover/copying type of bands and their version of some nasty funk was the best thing they ever did.

Didn't know this was on amazon, thank you. Have a look at the All or Nothing City one if you haven't.
Amazon really dropped the ball not making another for the last season, this season it's for the Carolina Panthers

80s synth dance bass lines just amazing.

duckduckgo.com/?q=little red corvette dance mix&t=ffsb&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=nhMpUyGFMwA

youtube.com/watch?v=RQciegmLPAo
what about this english teacher user? one of my fav songs ever

>not available in your cunt
i get the band name, can you write the song title, i'll look for it, meanwhile some more synth funk.
youtube.com/watch?v=rkpG4XApJ28

squeeze- up the junction
you would probably describe it as formulaic
>kajagoogoo
this is real love in now, based

Nice lyrics and catchy synth so I like it. Not enough bassline to really push it over the edge into brilliance for me, but definitely good.

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

yeah the lyrics are excellent to me
99 lufballoons is so classic what else is there to say

any update on buffon to liverpool?

Did Manchester United make a mistake by appointing OGS?

I hope GTA VI is in vice city again, driving about listening to the music is the only reason to play those games

we'll see what he does with the most expensive defender of all time

If the sell Pogba for 150m or so and buy Kane and Eriksen, then they unironically win the transfer window and could really put the pressure on this season.

Yes. He's not a good tactician no matter how much people think you can just throw players out there and they win. Only thing is choices are scarce, mouyes was given a bunch of expensive shit HE asked for and some he didn't and failed.
Who do you appoint?

Miami or Hong Kong are the only visual stunning places where one would be interesting

>buy Kane and Eriksen
neither of these things will happen

if they got harry fucking kane then they would be top 3 at the least, i think that was most likely a couple of seasons ago though

You seem a bit out of touch lad

>this is your mind on anime
not a single thing in your post is going to happen, sorry retarded united shitter

What's so difficult to understand?

Kane is finished - he has shit genetics, will not fully recover from his injury and was already massively declining anyway; cashing in now is the high IQ move, Dybala is already being brought in as replacement.
Eriksen is the real quality in the squad and knows he is worth more than that Jew will pay him, Manure will offer him more than double, forcing him to stay is stupid, just like Pogba will be off because there is no point keeping him if he is unhappy.

Its not definite but chances are definitely there that it will happen.

good god it's doubling down
how retarded is it

Zimeme really wants Pogba and United wont sell, he's not going anywhere. Another season of DAB U
youtube.com/watch?v=LPVjh1VADMw

Pogba and Kane are impossible, but Eriksen chance is wide open.

>the millennium stadium is now called the principality stadium
when the hell did this happen?

Ah, will explain why I didn't think you were an Arsenal fan; you're a United fan. Or falseflagging.

2016. It'll go back to Millennium Stadium in 2026... unless they get another deal.

based quick reply
they always get another deal, all too happy to sell out

why do people hate phil collins? is it just a meme because he's made some great songs, solo and with genesis
and no im not steven gerrard

Lads

Attached: IMG_20141204_012241.jpg (1023x687, 113K)

peng

Less than 5 miles when I first started supporting them.

>Alex Scott is on strictly

Have an awkward boner already

Tfw finally going to have a home club to support next season

Attached: 11373343.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>getting unplanned boners past the age of 15
in the morning when i need to take a piss yes, but that doesnt count

franchise*
also >being older than the franchise you support
lmao

>Renat Dadashov
who

FIGHT
AND WIN

>There is a customer behind this post
What part of Arsenal you from?

I've looked at this post 2 mins unable to work out what you meant and where you got Arsenal from.

So how many bongs til deadline?

17:00 (5:00pm) on Thursday 8th August, Bong Time. So 35 Bongs, 30 Bings.

got a spider in my house with 4 legs, with only 1 on one side of him, trying to feed him moths
is he able to make it?

There are 60 bings in a bong, yes?

Attached: wazza.webm (512x314, 2.99M)

yes of course didn't school teach you a thing?

Just want it to all be over

Attached: FED81449-6823-46ED-9936-110CD83A1FAA.png (1080x1920, 760K)

Morning lads. Sleep well? Me? I've not slept.

Guess Sané ain't going to Bayern after all?

Attached: 1159706412.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

who's that man with the lovely voice?
its annie lennox

where's coutinho gonna be linked to today?

new saints

Bong = Hour
Bing = Minute

You can work it out from there.

Why would Dybala go to Spurs and not United?

CL Finals, la!
Finished Above Arsenal winner again, la!
Net Spend Trophy, la!
Audi Cup 2019 winners, la!
Best No.9 in England, la!

>london
>Argentine manager
>cl
no idea

>Tfw finish work at 5

Fuck

I swear is usually closes at 11pm

>Tottenham

Attached: D843AE48-A366-4C77-A3BE-E57E4A1B7309.png (826x960, 590K)

I, for one, am SHOCKED that Dybala would choose not to go to a club that was managed by SAF only 6 short years ago

Where are the transfers la?

got memed in the german thread so posting here

Hello Good Morning
Fresh opinion for you all to think about
>Dybala to Spurs
Febrese Ray Romano has confirmed Spurs are offering €70m but agreement with player is "so so so so difficult"

Do Spurs genuinely think they can offer a salary and signing on package (ignoring not owning his image rights) for Dybala when United, of all clubs, walked away?
Need I remind everyone Sanchez, Rashford and soon to be de gea are all above 300k/week

I really dont think he will lower his wage by more than 100k/week simply because champions league matches

lets face reality here. Spurs are not winning the CL anytime soon. the final against Liverpool is proof of that. bottle club

Technically it ends at 17:00 (5:00pm) but if clubs submit official documents BEFORE that time despite not having a signature/confirmation of a player signing, they can get an extension. There is obviously a limit to this, I dunno what the limit is. I suspect a few hours or so, depending on the situation (like, I dunno, a club agrees to sell John-John-Smithe-Bakauyomba and he lives in Italy and the buyer club is in London and so he has to take 5 hours to get to the club to sign the bit of paper). Stuff like that. So you'll be back in time just for 'RUMOURS OF A LIMITED EXTENSION TO SIGN X FROM Y BLAHBLAH'

>i beat you up after you fail to win me a trophy for the 16th time
Change the face to Levy.

>it has to be 5pm close now just to protect the stupid sky reporters
why do sky dictate everything about the premier league???

Attached: 1554432731503.jpg (620x465, 33K)

I'm pondering about watching a porno and masturbating. What do you lads think?

It's a bold move. Me personally, I'm curious to see how it plays out

yeah, crack one out for me lad

Is Lukaku confirmed yet?

Sarri and Conte are confirmed to be BBC obsessed

Why anyone believes Lukaku is worth 70m I dont know. His fitness is questionable and his attitude is pretty bad

scored goals though doesn't he

so does neymar. would you like him in your team?

would i like a top 5 player in the world on my team? yes

name a more toe tappier band than motorhead

thanks for being a moron. you clearly dont get it

What is this gay thread name

BREAKING

the spirits of abls as they slowly realise the mighty reds are going to be top of the league in 72 hours?

Leicester wear blue

And I won't go
I won't sleep
And I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me

Attached: kylianmbappe2.jpg (767x431, 56K)

Coutinho wouldn't fit Spurs at all. Worse than Dybala.

Barely. Goes on a patch where he can't do anything right for 10 games straight. Can't control the ball to save his life. Misses the easiest chances because he just blasts the balls and makes a wish.

It's just Poch helping out United. Dybala is gonna see that it's either United or Spurs and come crawling back.

I wanna see Lukaku at Juventus getting abused because he's a giant turd.

>yfw Liverpoop (haha, get it?) was linked to Mbappe
>yfw they signed nobody
B a s e d. I wish I could have seen Klopp's face when he was told 'We've spent £500m on you in 4 years, you're not getting anything after you won the CL, we're using the prize money to make some cash for once' and his REEEEEEEEEEE face would have been priceless. The anger, the seethe, the cope, when he had to explain two weeks after saying Liverpoop had to spend big to keep up with City *shakes fist* he had to say they can't keep up with City *shakes fist* and will have to take a break. They were obviously spending way over budget internally and the win this year is to 'repair' the damage done.

every thread
don't you get tired?

>every thread
i know you moan about a guy making obvious bait posts and you're just feeding him every thread, yes. no, im not that nonce.

your "i'm not that guy" patter is even worse than your wall of text £500m klopp patter
get some new content

are ManCity still looking for a winger to rpelace Sané?

i dunno what this gimmick you're doing is suppose to do but you're obviously getting something out of it, you know what i do when I see him post? i ignore it, just like I ignore the guy who does the STILL posting or ignore the guy who posts Bruno Fernandes to liverpool post or half a dozen 'gimmicks' it's called being on Yea Forums, stop seething and he'll stop doing it, it isn't every thread either, so stop exaggerating.

Attached: samefag.jpg (510x1499, 108K)

>Scousers SEETHING after I blow them out with FACTS and LOGIC
Top kek. You'll never ever live this down. You cannot unsay what Klopp said.

>just ignore the post bruh
>muh moral high ground
i call a cunt a cunt

mate I literally just went into the archive to see when he last posted this and it was 29th of July.over a fucking week ago. you're being fucking run ragged by a shitposter, you know what? i am actually convinced you ARE him, pretending to be shook by an abl shitposter to make liverpool fans look worse.

you must be, nobody is this fucking obsessed with shitposters on Yea Forums, christ, nor do they think a post said over a week ago is 'every thread' when we have had a dozen threads since then

Unless bayern pay up, nog isn't going anywhere and since bayern are entitled and think they should have players on the cheap, doubt it happens

get yourself checked for autism

>convinced you ARE him
Likely. There is a gimmick shitposter who plays both victim and shitposter for some stupid reason.

>you spent 30 seconds looking something up on an archive, you must have autism
grim.

now this is autism
this is it's not even just /trans/posting
he's been doing it everywhere for like the past year and a half, it's fucking bonkers

wtf is even going on

some autism finding it's way out of /arse/

>he remembers what people do for a year and a half
and you have the fucking GALL to call me autistic? sort your self out mate, I am 100% serious, me doing a 30 second archive search is nothing compared to remember what may or may not have been posted 'by the same guy' for a year and half, sit back from your keyboard, take a breath, think about what you're saying.

just think. think of the thought process. think on how you've actually come to a conclusion, surely based on empircal evidence, that it is the same person, but I know for a fact, americans have posted this too, i'd prove it but hey, archived searching is an autism.

arse isn't autistic any more, arse is just depressing, it isn't even funny to mock any more, it should be banned from the board

reminder that any general will eventually devolve into a chatroom full of attention whores

he also just has an unaesthetic writing style and dreary vocabulary
his posts send me to sleep

just look at this monstrosity

mate i really dunno what this gimmick is that you think one person is the same person, i literally just went into the archive and there is an aussie saying the same hsit about liverpool, a japanese guy, an irish lad...

fuck me mate, you need a break from Yea Forums, maybe i should, this is just grim

Reminder that
Lamela>Dybala

It's the same guy. He's been doing this for years. One guy gimmicks up and then forces a gimmick to become 'famous'. He did it with HDMI to Boomer user and he did it with a few other things. Watch the exchange. Always similar, never ends.

lowest of efforts here

Attached: loweffortmeme.png (826x960, 642K)

>yes my posts of a similar quality to that of australia, ireland and japan
well good for you lad

Thanks lad. It's appreciated. Hopefully the Dutch user will come online and fix it. I'll save it just in case he doesn't.

>why yes I did seethe over a very obvious shitpost about my beloved liverpoo ynwa jft96!!!
lmao, state of you lad, i'm backing out, you can 'win' this argument if you want

i won it 10 posts back lad

Well I don't care really I ignore all the abl-liverpool shitflinging

phil "bitter blue" mcnulty's prediction
i don't see chelsea finishing top 4 or brighton going down

Attached: 1533664978380.png (551x456, 28K)

>BBC reporters
>Knowing shit about anything

Is this based or not based?

>Euromillions winner Colin Weir, who set aside £6m for Partick Thistle's new training ground, has withdrawn his financial support for the club. Weir cites "uncertainties about its potential new ownership".
>Weir, who won £161m in 2011, pointed out that he had invested "around £2.5m to date, including a sum that allowed the club to become debt-free" and had been backing the new training ground and supporting the running of the Thistle Weir Youth Academy established in his name.

>pays £2.5m that means you are now debt free
>then offers to build you a £6m training facility to make you better over a long period of time
>owner then decides to sell after his debt chain was broken AND being able to go 'well if you buy us, you get £6m worth of free investment from some dickhead who won a shit load of money, buy now!'
I think it is right to pull funds and not blindly go on. If a person(s) wants to buy the club even without the promise of brand new training facilities and will invest into it, go for it. If not, fuck it.

Honestly why doesn't the winner just BUY the club or, hell, make his own? £2.5m paid off the debt, how much is the club worth?

not far

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 09.48.16.png (916x472, 233K)

Apparently Eriksen to Man U is off

>big 5 leagues
When will they stop trying to push the French meme?

probably wants to enjoy his money and live on a tropical island somewhere rather than having to run a club in Scotland

When they fall out of the top 5 by coefficient: uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2019

is there room for Mr Snuggles?

Doesn’t look like that at all. What a stupid little analysis. Stupid prick.

Spending wise I guess

Hi Rachel

How close was he last year? I swear he was pretty close. Also, how can you make a prediction BEFORE the window is fucking over? Let us just say for a moment that Spurs sign Coutinho and Dylaba. Are they good enough to get to 2nd? What if United sign the latter? What if Arsenal sign a defender (or two)? Villa signed an entire new team, how can one assume that they're all going to gel perfectly? I think Wolves will be a lot higher due to Diogo Jota. I think this will be a good year for him.

I wrote a huge arse reply to this then realised you probably wouldn't appreciate it. So yeah, he probably does. I would say go to Hong Kong, it's a great city if you're rich, but it isn't the place to be at the moment. Personally if I was him, I'd go to somewhere like Grenade and set up a football club. Put my money in various (((accounts))) and live off the interest whilst trying to make my club successful.

If he just forks over money for certain things he knows that's a set amount gone.
Buy the club and it's a permanent money sink until he gets rid again.

True but is it worth more than £8.5M?

>Man Utd halt talks with Tottenham's Christian Eriksen
Hmmmm.

>scottish team that's not celtic or rangers
No it's not.

Remember when Torres went for 50 million

Eriksen will go for free next year

Yeah which makes it odd that he's willing to put that in when he could just buy it. The cost of running it would be covered by his interest. Well, I assume so. I doubt the club will cost over £1m a year to run (that's after sponsors and stuff). But who knows.

Former Frank Lampard teammate Yaya Toure has been spotted around the west London teams training ground this morning. My source is telling me that Chelsea are expected to make a bid of 5 million plus Fikayo Tomori on loan.

>80m for zaha
crystal palace are funny guys

Fuck of frog.

The only value in it is knocking down the ground and building flats.
As a football club it has negative value, since it will just haemorrhage money.

sounds like a Bayern deal

Has trans ever tried to start a rumour before?

Lads. Help me out here.
Just woke up, hungover to fuck
-Apparently Dybala is now going to Spurs few agreed?
-Ozil to DC United?
-Coutinho to Arsenal?

What the fuck? Is this the real world?

I’ll start a rumour that your mum is a slag. Won’t be a rumour tho

Hahaha brooo football transfer are crazyyyy when you’re hungover ahhhhaaa!!

If Coutinho joins any team but Liverpool he is an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of herself. Please come back, Phil.

Fuck off cunt. I did a transfer with your mum last night. A gallon of my cum down her throat for a mars bar. Stupid bitch was happy with a snickers.

So tempted to shitpost about Liverpool but it seems people have gotten it down to a fucking art. Guess I'll switch to Arsenal & Spurs then. Former is a classic, latter has so many fans these days on Yea Forums.

On that note, Diego Forlan has retired. Living legend.

>herself

Wait are you saying Mars bars are more valuable than Snickers? What world are you living on? Mars are just peanutless Snickers with more cheap nougat.

Yes, I did chuckle. It was a text somebody texted to the BBC Gossip/Transfer page and they posted it. A lad called Robert Greenwood.

Liverpool fans are fucked in the head

Jokes on you cunt. Snickers is way better than a Mars

Can’t wait for the next /HTFC/ edition

I was tempted to text in but I don't quite know how it works. Like, it literally gives your name out. How does it do that? Do you put it in, or does it auto do it based on something?

You put your name at the end of the text

did you watch any spurs games last season? Eriksen wasn't playing well, he was giving away the ball a lot and not making the right decisions for key passes
also his free kicks and corners aren't what they used to be.

I think it was a bad season for him and he can do better but I'm happy for spurs to cash in on him now but he will go to Spain not to United

also shit genetics for Kane, what? what is this based on? the injury he got on his ankle? I high doubt you are a geneticist with access to Kane's medical history and think it's far more likely that you're a rested spouting shit

>Barcelona fell for the Coutinho being good meme.

Makes me laugh to this day.

Most of them are Twitter handles or people putting their name at the end of the text. Just make something up.

Bit baffling that somebody has done that, really. Why put your full details in? Somebody has already called that guy out lmao.

Oh right because, like, right now it says 'Ric, Cambridgeshire'
>Any realistic spurs fans won't be holding their breathe waiting to see these two signings come off. We have been here to many times in the past only to see quality players go elsewhere at the last minute.
Like, going to the trouble of putting Cambridge? Makes me think it's automated for certain phones or something daft. Just overly paranoid, really.

snickers >>> mars lad, you get peanuts

Just put a different name you fucking autistic sperglord

NEW:

Disgustang

GET SOME NUTS

*gets some nuts*

499 and dead

Grim. I shan't be moving until 500.

Now you can

I meant 500,000

Hahahahah based AF. WOBBIE NOOOO

Gerrymandering bureaucrats.