Have you considered

That perhaps the reason you find wrestling so bad these days isn't the wrestling itself; but that it's actually you because of whatever deep-rooted issues you have that you're unaware of or are not acknowledging?

Attached: tumblr_p6sliagHMT1uta6xoo3_400.gif (270x270, 2.91M)

I don't watch wrestling so I don't care

I don't find wrestling bad, just sports entertainment.

The fans are the problem.

Obviously

this but unironically

Amen

100%

Attached: 34553.gif (480x366, 3.47M)

I don't find wrestling bad. I find WWE wrestling bad.

There's nothing wrong with wrestling. There is plenty wrong with Vince McMahon's sports entertainment traveling circus and revue

my self loathing has nothing to do with my seth loathing

Do you allow yourself and how you feel towards something be dictated by others?

Yes. And I came to the conclusion that the problem is wrestling being shit.

I know I have problems buddy, doesn't change the fact that wrestling is largely a colossal shitshow. Also nice picture bud, you like that cancer faking mat punching faggot? Lol

stop projecting cunt

English please

Based

So you won't answer my question then? Ah ok, I'm sorry to hear that.

:O

same effect as any other easily consumable pop culture where fans used to grow out of it and then maybe got back into it when they had kids but now cling to it despite not being the target audience for nostalgia i guess. just like star wars or Nintendo or whatever.

No it’s just terrible not really hard to grasp
BASED

No, current wrestling is just awful.

I find wrestling to be very good these days. Just not WWE

Problem is complain culture. And even if you did give people what they want they still complain.

WWE was always overrated trash but New Japan saved my loved for wrestling

I stopped giving a shit about getting angry and discussing whatever retarded twists they were doing in, like, that first half of 2017 and mostly followed NJPW, NXT's big shows and the indys. I was only following Smackdown weekly then AJ left, Jinder became champ and Asuka was Mella's jobber so I stopped giving a shit all together because I'm not watching Charles vs Sasha and bunch of other garbage just to get to the Cena vs AJ segments on RAM and Smackdown was fucking awful.

Life is much better when I'm not consuming 2-3 hours of WWE weekly an instead watch NJPW when it's on and other stuff. AEW is normally pretty fun to skim through, MLW occasionally does some pretty cool shit, AJPW's big shows normally have a couple matches worth watching.

Basically I found better ways to spend my time and enjoy wrestling whenever I feel like it unless it's a truly big show like WK that I want to watch live.

Impact and AEW are entertaining af rn. Wwe not so much

the audience is a fifth of what it once was, so no, it's Vince

Attached: shitamania.jpg (488x592, 46K)

Fags

mods

>Fags

Attached: redditor.png (762x988, 853K)

>you

Attached: 1583011331958.jpg (306x402, 21K)

No wrestling is objectively bad now, storylines are shallow and not interesting, most of wrestlers don't have a personality, and in-ring action is too safe and boring now, just watch any match from 2000s and now and you'll see how differently every move is performed, even if its exactly the same move.

Problem is no one is good on the mic anymore.

It spreads just like pity culture and social anxiety culture. Because everyone pays attention to those false flagging homos who want attention online by cryin about everything, others do the same to fit in.

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?