Why do you faggots hate Lebron so much? It's like Yea Forums universally considers him the most overrated player ever

Why do you faggots hate Lebron so much? It's like Yea Forums universally considers him the most overrated player ever

Attached: Lebron James.jpg (750x563, 105K)

>No legit rings
>Choke
>Ego
Yawn, there are better players

Ring chaser
"The King" moniker despite being under .500 in Championships
Whiny baby
Excuse maker
Constantly cries for help
Hypocritical politics
Takes credit for charitable acts where his wallet/payout does not meet the media hype/emotional hyperbole
Bunch of other crap...

Because he’s universally the best basketball player since Jordan and people hate success

He has been a great ambassador to the game and really people just want to see him lose same reason we want to see the Patriots lose: to see Goliath fall

Any reasons people give in this thread are all just cope words for the truth: “I’m a hater”

>Muh hater
>h-he is better than MJ
>forms a super team
>but WADES KNEES
>gets kicked his shit in by based Dirk and bunch of NBA boomers
>3-6 and counting
>quits because of the heat
>meanwhile jordans plays with the flu
>Ray Allen saving him
>passes the ball in the clutch
>made Cleaveland a Championship city
>Jordan made the bulls a dynasty with 6 rings
Hate Jordan as a person,but Lebron is nowhere near him.

Attached: 1538356936539.jpg (477x477, 41K)

people hate success but everyone loved jordan...

your logic aint stacking up, zoomer.

he's the epitome of a false messiah in a timeframe they got to see him play, of course they hate him

He's a great father, great player, great teammate, came from nothing and worked his ass off to become a monument and role model to people everywhere, and is so fucking obnoxious about it somehow. it's impressive that a guy that good could be so fucking annoying.

t.espn

associating with the real american false messiah hasn't done him any favors. at least lebron has some marketable skills other than racebaiting.

relative to even most pros he's an athletic silver spooner. of all people he hasn't worked so much as he's sailed with the wind at his back for a very long time.

>"universally"
calm down bud.

Only people under 18 years old stan LeBitch

>"monument"

Get off Yea Forums, Brian

Some ppl used to hate Jordan and call him a refbaby and ballhog

then ai and then kobrick came in and showed them what that really looked like.

>L3-6ron
>LeAirball
>LeBaby
>LeBabydick
>LeBald
>LeBandAid
>LeBench
>LeBeta
>LeBitch
>LeBlocked
>LeBoner
>LeBooty
>LeBoon
>LeBrick
>LeBroken
>LeBronto
>LeBronze
>LeBrown
>LeBTFO
>LeBum
>LeButthole
>LeCancer
>LeChimp
>LeChoke
>LeChuck
>LeCockroach
>LeCoon
>LeCrab
>LeCramp
>LeCuck
>LeDecline
>LeDiaper
>LeDick
>LeDiva
>LeDumb
>LeFail
>LeFatigue
>LeFlop
>LeFraid
>LeFraud
>LeGiveup
>LeGM
>LeGone
>LeHairline
>LeHGH
>LeJUST
>LeKneel
>LelBron
>LeMiss
>LeNeckstrain
>LeNigger
>LeNodad
>LeNotenoughhelp
>LePoop
>LeQueen
>LeQuit
>LeRefball
>LeRest
>LeRigged
>LeRoid
>LeShit
>LeSit
>LeShook
>LeSlip
>LeSoy
>LeStatpad
>LeSwept
>LeTears
>LeThargic
>LeTired
>LeTrash
>LeTravel
>LeTurnover
>LeWhine
>LeXcuse
>LeXposed

Attached: 1552919183715.jpg (876x1024, 122K)

>Hating LeBron
Yea Forums is retard central
I miss the Heatles so much

Tripcunt opinions don't count

Jealousy and failure to understand how team sports work.

Attached: lebron-james-gisele-bundchen-vogue-cover-men-april-2008.jpg (800x1429, 315K)

HES A FUCKIN TRASH CAN MY NIGGA FUCK THAT FAGGOT HE NOT LEGEND HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL HIMSELF THE GOAT ON A SHOW WITH DRAKE LMAO HE IS THE MOST OVERHYPED FAG OF ALL TIME
HE WAS A FAILED ATTEMPT BY NIKE TRYING TO RECREATE MICHAEL JORDAN HIS WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE

was so happy when pippen and shaq shut that shit down quick fast fuck that nigger

he didnt even build that school in ohio, he only put up 1 million usd and that was an immediate tax write off

I have nothing against him on the court. He's a damn good player and the greatest player of his generation (though I still think MJ is the overall GOAT)

I don't mind his "drama" as real winners know he just wants to win. He had a tough life prior to joining the NBA and he's never really had stacked teams in his career(unlike say Kobr) so it's a bit understandable

His SJW politics are indeed irritating though but he's just easily impressionable more than anything. A few years ago some Cavs player asked him to sign a petition and he refused because he didn't know enough about the topic. It's more his environment has changed instead of him as a person IMO

the main thing is the state of the league in which enabled him. he thrived in a the corporatization of the present league. he wouldnt have been shit 20 years ago. no jumper, had to play GM and fly to daddy wade, ray allen bailed him out and then kyrie did

hes a fuckin crybaby bitch

>this fucking post
>why do you persecute us lebrontards so
Holy shit, and the worst part is LeBron himself encapsulates this very mentality after being coddled so hard by the media and social media and being turned into the face of the plight of black America.

Are you retarded? He would have dominated even harder 20 years ago. 2011 forced him to completely reinvent himself as a player, but that only happened because the Mavs shut him down with zone defense and he didn't have a 3-pt shot yet.
Put him in an era where zone defense is illegal and SFs don't need to shoot threes and nobody can stop him

people hate even more seeing younger generations being better than their own, even boomers who hated jordan would fight you to death to assert he was better than bron

>taking athletes' political opinions seriously
Remember Kaepernick? He isn't a thing anymore for a reason.
All bullshit has an expiration date.

The 90s were an exception. Everybody loves MJ, people loved the Cowboys too. But any other era hates dominant athletes and teams.
As they said about Wilt: "Nobody roots for Goliath"

Don't talk about things you know nothing about, fucking kids
Plenty of people hated that faggot and rightfully so
Nothing worse than people who didn't exist telling you how shit was, kys

Fans of rival teams hated him but he still had a type of "universal respect" that only really Tom Brady has had since. LeBron doesn't get the same respect as MJ was the better player but also because it's much more difficult to obtain today in the TMZ generation we live in desu

The NBA is rigged, they never want anyone to surpass Jordan because then they wouldn't be able to shill the "Is he better than Jordan" narrative. This is why the NBA cancelled the CP3 to the Lakers trade, because Kobe would have won 8 rings & surpassed Jordan as the GOAT. So naturally they latched onto Lebron instead & threw Kobe away as if he was garbage. Lebron's success only came from playing in the Eastern conference on Super Teams. People forget that he came into the league in 2003, and only made it to the finals once in that time period. If he was the 2nd best player ever why was he incapable of winning anything in a notoriously weak conference until he teamed up with two All Stars? Kobe only had one all star (Pau Gasol) & servicable players, and still managed to go 2-3 in the finals

Because all you hear about is how great he is, lebron this, lebron that.

James Harden (who I dont even like) had an insane scoring year this year.... yet all that was talked about was Lakers lebron, etc.

Eventually you hate it. Like an overplayed song.

Also hes cocky as fuck, which annoys me

>leaf shills Kobrick
Every fucking time

People love him here

i can't tell if a troll or if the 81 just destroyed canada's mind

Tons of people fucking hated Jordan you dumb retard, he was arrogant as fuck but went 6-0 so you couldn’t NOT respect his game

i cant wait for the lakers shit show this season, its gonna be so based
lebron plays in a womans league, they would have handles his bitchass back when they were allowed to check niggas

they dont even call traveling anymore, lebron travels more than a fuckin stewardess lmao

Oh hey, it's LARRY, the filthy projecting (((Memeior))) fan.

Do we really want to know what would have happened to Stephanie back then?

Attached: one for the land.jpg (650x440, 131K)

LOL yeah because Kobrick was never coddled by refs and the NBA... What about Game 6 against the Kings in the WCF? Shut the fuck up you faggot, kill yourself.

He's just too ugly to be a superstar.

lebron is the most overrated fag of all time, if thats what you like i guess ITS TACO TUESSSDAY
i hope he dies soon

basketball isnt a sport

The Lakers were 35-47 before LeBron joined them.

Shut the fuck up Chinaman.
Your very presence repulses me because you're so fucking useless yet still so full of shit.
Kind of amazing how shitskins are so incredibly unproductive but they're sure fucking great at stinking up whichever place they happen to be near desu

3-6

Wilt and the 60s dudes playing against slow white guys are the most overrated
LBJ is underrated

with all the shit you have writen , i am not checking those digits

>tf
You don't know shit so mind your own business.

? maybe not about the nba, but yes about the retardness of your post

Hating the Pats is legit though because they're literal cheating cunts. The rest of your post was spot on.

his schtick is drive to the rim and muscle his way to a layup or flop like a bitch and draw the foul
He leaves cities constantly to form superteams elsewhere
he's always playing the coach and never listens to anyone around him
he's a fucknig bitch that got vaginal cramps for 1/4 of last season
he got vaginal cramps from a fucking air conditioner
ESPN shoves him down our throats 24/7

all courtesy of nike

Yea Forums is woke, faggot.
Yea Forums is not gullible
Yea Forums knows when somebody is a fake.
faggot

Attached: blazed.jpg (273x184, 5K)

>be allegedly GOAT
>have your homecrowd boo you into tears and run from arena
>have your homecrowd ruin your nike slogan with Quitness signs
>prove them all right many years later even after "reinventing yourself" by quitting against GSW 2 times and taking Lakers down with no survivors
Yea Forums finally turning on this fraud, only nike shills with their word document posts&lakeshits defending their own left.
Also reminder that post Shaq 3peat Kobrick had better post season career:
>better impact vs HoF opposition
>better vs same opposition @ ¬same time (won vs Dwight/Spurs after they dickslapped LeBeta)
>Better perfomance in the clutch during championship runs
>Opponents FMVP in finals: Rip Hamilton/Ray Allen for Kobrick; Iggy. KDx2, Kawhix2 for LeSwissCheese aka LeBenchUnit
>Defence overall: LMAO at LeBitch shutting down Gerald Wallace & Kidd Gilchrist and still having less All-Defence teams with PR machine blowing up his ass
All LeFraud is better at is staying healthy & trashing lEast fodder. But that's just frequency. Kobe did same when he played Ty Lawson and Steve Francis lead teams. And Kawhi just switched to lEast and produced season that matches LeBitch's best.

Attached: 1552857761145.jpg (750x422, 70K)

>Flees to Miami for two championships after promising at least 8
>Goes back to Cleveland making sure they are stacked and only wins 1
>Lakers
I said a bunch of other crap as well, such as, semi-retiring as a Laker and getting more into the movie business.
Space Jam 2 whoredom
Crying for another superstar not to win, but play long enough so he can stay in the NBA until his oldest son has a chance to join the league.
List goes on and on user

sp hates everything. not real sports fans.

>gets mad and leaves when his team doesn't get him help to win championships
>takes the max contract so his teams are able to afford to help him

He doesn't care about winning.

I expect lebrick to fake an injury again once the lakers starts struggling to win games.

same, i cant wait for the shit show (lake show)
i love this place

Its cool to hate on Lebum. But he really is a piece of shit.