Why are you travelling by yourself, user?

Why are you travelling by yourself, user?

Attached: 509427E7-520C-4134-AF20-559B507FBDF2.jpg (750x935, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/eric-dier-christian-eriksen-pictured-7213366
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me in the back

I want a girlfriend like Eriksen

Because I don't have friends. Why are you asking

Careful, there's a terrorist behind you.

bro thats me?!?

Who the fuck would ask such an inappropriate question on the subway????????????????????????

Im just going to work

because the referee wasn't looking

Because they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I travel on the Central Line every fucking day for my shitty wageslave job. Why do I never run into any famous athletes?

It's clearly photoshopped

reminds me of the time i saw monreal and a group of his mates on the tube

Attached: JS50352540.jpg (1468x1227, 224K)

>don't mind me I'm just another german tourist which way for beach

Attached: 1541799437446.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

It's not

irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/eric-dier-christian-eriksen-pictured-7213366

bros, haha, imagine having a girl that likes you and wants to spend time with you HAHA wouldn't that be mad hah

*stares blankly at them for the next 24 stops*
heh nothin personnel kiddo

fucking hell mate that must be horrendous

>"NIGGERS could be here" he thought, "I've never been on this train line before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere." The air conditioning felt good against his bare neck. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated the entire carriage, making it pulsate even as the $90 wine circulated through his powerful thick shot-stopping arms and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a train, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

monreal genuinely has no mates

why is he in the tube? does he want to come across as le humble or something? like he's "one of us" (=plebs)? we all know he owns 3 cars and makes more in a week than most in a year. what a fag.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking grim, especially during the summer months. Luckily, the second half of my journey is on the Northern Line, which is almost completely empty and has air-conditioned carriages. Heaven by comparison.

They don't live in America with wh*toid seething incels, though.

BASED

Traffic is shit in London

haha imagine going out to dinner with her and having a nice time haha

Is he the chaddest Anglo*d? That's what I imagine an SAS trooper looks like.

Attached: city-20april-ericdier-2.jpg (2048x992, 374K)

It’s London. Cars are obsolete.

Attached: 1479683063457.png (318x308, 167K)

Attached: 58BB9546-504D-47FF-BC81-6FD441A9615D.jpg (575x1024, 59K)

wtf??? haha, that sounds crazy and highly me-not-want-it'd haha. imagine laying in bed with her and watching something interesting on tv and she tells you she loves you and then she hops on your dick haha, mad stuff

SAS troopers tend to be Scots.

>"anyone selling shit players?" ... aaand sent

>look up from your seat
>see this

Attached: 089BDB5E-EB3D-43B2-8706-83999370383C.jpg (652x869, 44K)

>go to London for the first time a month ago
>38C out
>go into the tube

Jesus christ, man, how do people take that shit day in day out, it was obscenely hot

Most of the year it’s 12C

After Highschool I went to London this was in 2013.
I used to wageslave in 5Star hotels in the center and took the Victoria Line and Central Line everyday.
I never saw a famous person in the tube,but I saw alot of famous people in the 5 Star hotels.I used to work for the room service in one hotel and also was booked for events in other hotels right in the center of london.

I wageslaved for:
1.Gwendoline Christie
2.Ellie Goulding
3.Charles Dance
4.Victoria Beckham
5.Tons of Victoria secret models(they got multiple floors in the hotel for the fashionweek).
6.One premier league player,who was black and I couldn't identify even years later.Guy opened the door and looked like every american posters dream.
.He was shredded as fuck and was a bit moody.His bitch just came back from shopping when I popped in with a big steak.

People that were in hotel but I sadly missed:
1.Bear Grylls (guy was upstairs eating while I was wageslaving down in the kitchen)
2.Ashley Cole (didn't deliver anything to his room)
Other than that there were only the list I saw every day for the VIP's in the hotel.Often musicians,CEOs(Miami Dolphin for ex.),Sportplayers and some turbo rich oil Arabs.

Attached: 1537818268023.jpg (535x383, 29K)