News:

Cyborg got cut
Adesanya will win
Poolby won
Miller won
Lawler is flushed

Attached: KAMARU.png (468x545, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/6/20756677/report-flyweight-deiveson-figueiredo-vs-tim-elliott-ufc-san-francisco-fight-booking-mma-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which one lads

this is the one

Champ Shit Only

Attached: ttff.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Based Champshitonly poster

Why does reddit cream themselves over Mighty Mouse?

Honestly no memes I want to know. Is it because he plays video games and is a "nice guy"?

He definitely is not the literal greatest of all time outside of reddit circles so I'd like to know why reddit loves him.

I personally thinks he looked very bad when he ducked TJ. Yes, he ducked him. Making ridiculous demands for a fight is basically ducking.

Who should Hardy fight next?

Attached: fortnite bro.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Let me end this debate once and for all, and help those of you that are uneducated in the sport.

Ben Askren put Robbie Lawler into a bulldog choke. Robbie Lawler went out and his arm dropped.

When Herb Dean went to go check if Robbie was still conscious, Askren was confused and started to loosen his grip thinking the fight was being stopped.

This allowed Robbie to regain consciousness and stick his thumb up, but it was too late. Herb Dean was already stopping the fight.

Lawler was conscious when the fight was being stopped and Askren made the mistake of thinking the fight was over. This is entirely on him.Therefore, this was a bad stoppage.

Argument finally closed.

Attached: 106_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

Marty was so fucking shook watching Colby. First he thought he was going to be defending against Askren, which has the best risk/reward ratio. Now, he HAS to fight Colby or look like a bitch "keep that same energy" who has the worst risk/reward ratio. He must feel trapped now. I could see it in his eyes, he was intimidated. Poosman watching Colby dominate Lawler like that would be like watching a lion be mauled by a hippo knowing the hippo will turn on you next

>usman edition
>calling /ourboy/ poolby
this is not the thread.

Attached: 7834563.jpg (750x370, 58K)

Unironically JDS.

>the UFC is flushed

fixed it for you
:(

>cringe wwe fighter
>our boy
Found the plebbiter

2016 was the peak of UFC change my mind

Attached: b1JUjEN.jpg (2200x1590, 973K)

>cowardly n*gger edition
yikes!

UFC is literally the poor mans WWE

Naw, peak UFC was back before Brock and GSP walked away.

Nothing b.ut empty hype since (Honda, Conor, et al)

t. 235lb 11 year old

No it isn't fatso

Why were there 2 cards on November 19?

Is it cause that's when you started watching?

One was in Europe and the other in Brazil. I remember that day. It was literally 12 hours of just nonstop fights.

no, 189 was in 2015

Same difference, it was your first full year of MMA exposure.

no that would be from july 2015 to july 2016

Everyone is in here

Tawlking calendar year exposure

Oh yeah well you're most likely a fat fucking n

Cringe. What are you doing idiot?

stop replying to me

Are you a casual too?
What if I don't?

>thread wars

Spam soon?

We can only hope.

>Adesanya will win
Reminder ISRAEL killed jfk and rfk because the two were trying to prevent the terrorist state from building nukes

Attached: 1562190614089.jpg (1125x1134, 155K)

>The face of being triggered by Colby Basedington.

The face of a real champion who doesn't duck opposition

Figueiredo vs. Elliott is expected to take place at UFC Fight Night 161, on October 12, in San Francisco, California. Although not confirmed, a strawweight bout between former champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and contender Michelle Waterson is rumored to be the card’s headliner.
>bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/6/20756677/report-flyweight-deiveson-figueiredo-vs-tim-elliott-ufc-san-francisco-fight-booking-mma-news

Why do I keep getting fucked over with shit local cards, as if Sacramento wasn't bad enough

Attached: FaceApp_1558221088521.jpg (724x587, 158K)

I forgot Bader and Rumble fought.

Attached: 1454210633990.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Nice. Figueiredo is my flyw boy.

nba is more of a real sport than this silly floor hug weight abusing manlet sport

Ok, Lebron. Go to bed, sweaty.

>actually comparing mma to a sport known to be fixed.
Opinion discarded

Worst take I've seen all week and too stupid to be bait.

Only $12.99 for Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu. UFC is saved. Billions of more UFC event watchers. Trillions more in revenue every year. Fighter pay is going to dodecuple.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!! WE WON!!! (To prove I'm not a shill: nigger)

Attached: 1501467250127.jpg (139x171, 7K)

The Nebraskan Nightmare and Colby are pretty much identical fighters only Marty has proven it against better competition. It's going to be a 48-47 wrestlefuckstravaganza either way. If for some reason either fighter gives better than +150 odds I'm going all in.

Attached: 1501463749023.jpg (344x344, 50K)

>everyone in HW outside of the top 3.
he'd run through JDS though