/fpl/ - Fantasy Premier League FRIDAY DEADLINE

fantasy.premierleague.com/

>Classic league
ekmq49

>H2H
chluw6

Attached: artboard-15.png (700x370, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mathematicallysafe.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/fpl-analysis-what-five-seasons-of-data-modelling-have-revealed-about-predictive-analysis-fixture-impact-and-optimal-team-structure-in-fantasy-premier-league/
twitter.com/Everton/status/1158737841708515328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting

>A
Zinchenko + Walker-Peters + De Bruyne + Dedoncker + Wilson

>B
Laporte + Rose + Fraser + Perez + King

I feel B is the stronger line, although with Davies new contract he will be Spurs' main LB

Is Rashford worth the risk?

Attached: finishteam.png (573x499, 110K)

I think he is, he plays for a top 6 side and is nailed. His price is not that high too.

Difficult one desu. I think you need to have De Bruyne in your squad but Walker-Peters and Dendoncker won’t play often or score many points.

All the guys in B will play often but I’m not sure if the likes of Fraser or Perez will get as many points as they did last season.

This desu though I disagree with Perez, I can see him + Vardy banging them in

I feel like I have a strong team (aside from the GW1 United v Chelsea clash), but I haven't been following the preseason much. Will all of my players start?.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (861x861, 153K)

I’d be very surprised if he got more than 10 goals this season.

>Top 6
>Nailed
>8.5. Not too high

Disagree sir. There is not one Manchester United player remotely valuable except potentially Martial if Ole plays him as CF and Rashford on the wing like in pre season

Disnt he get 12 in a defensive Newcastle?
The way Leicester played with Rodgers at the end of last season suggests him doing the same / maybe getting more

Arsenals front 3 look the best desu.

Attached: fpl.png (660x594, 124K)

Murray and Barkley not dead certs

Reckon Greenwood is the best 4.5 forward and Poonited aren't THAT bad

You have picked 0 players from the best team in the league

Yeah that's my issue. It's a case of do I want 2 big hitters and 2 small hitters, or 4 average hitters. It's very hard to tell what the right way to go is.

Barkley is who I feel weakest about. Who would play over Murray? I thought he's normally very good.

I expect them to bring someone in if Lukaku goes, I'm sure Greenwood is enough for bench fodder but not rotation. Highly unlikely to be traded out

There's just too much uncertainty for my liking at United

They've just spent £20m on a striker

2 from the best team in europe

I'm torn between Barkley / Perreyra / cheaper like Dendocker or Jorginho

Not sure what to do with the 6m left in midfield to start

He had a decent season last time round but overall I don’t think he’s going to kick on and become a hotshot goalscorer.

He probably won’t play all the time either. Brenny has Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Gray, Ian Nacho and Ghezzal fighting for those 4 forward positions.

in a 4-4-2 his only competition is Iheanacho. In a 4-3-3 he plays on the left and only has Gray to worry about, the rest play on the right.

I can tell you Gray and Ghezzal are getting nowhere near the 11. I trust Perez until he starts firing blanks / Barnes accuracy improves.

Albrighton - Maddison - Perez
Vardy

Barnes as 75 min sub, Nacho for Vardy on 88 mins

Brenny mainly plays a 4-2-3-1 no?

Any time I’ve seen him, which admittedly isn’t that much, I’ve liked the look of Gray. Ghezzal is like Mahrez after a stroke though tbf.

Perez was deployed at CF in a 4-4-2 in the last preseason game. 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 are functionally the same in the modern game.

Gray is an incredibly low IQ winger that Leicester are desperately trying to replace.

Ghezzal is absolute dog shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-125115.png (1080x1920, 494K)

Ghezzal is an FPL bargain though

So is he going to play Maddison off the left? He won’t have him in the middle of a 4-4-2.

>tfw the Turk is whiter than the Spaniard

Maddison played plenty of games on the wing last season.

Sure but he’s more effective as a 10 I’d say,

Well lads, I had another go, hopefully you all think this is a better stab

Attached: FPL take 2.png (587x578, 118K)

Leicester are not playing a 4 4 2

They are not doing either. I watched the game and don't recall this formation at all, Perez even scored from the RW out of position though.

It's 4231 / 433 away

Ehhhh yeah, needs work fren.

Attached: E2551318-B518-4111-9BE1-4659F5D1BD19.jpg (422x389, 33K)

based or cringe?
First stab at fantasy

Attached: epl-first.png (850x672, 148K)

I don't know, I've been tinkering a lot with a couple of players. I have left 0.5 in the bank. not too crazy about dingo, rashford, sigurdsson. reluctant to upgrade to 7.0 defenders, too risky. There are a few players I'm not touching like de bruyne, richarlison, van dijk, bissaka. everything else I'm open to change.

Attached: part 100.png (703x720, 137K)

Who should be my 4.5m bench defender?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-202404.png (1080x1920, 928K)

Pretty good, but I would get rid of Lloris and joelinton

thinking of Hojbjerg > harry wilson

You recommended him to me last season and I fell for it.

I would keep Sigurdsson because he is on penalties, and Everton has a great fixture.

I would not have any man utd players personally, but who knows maybe they will change this season.

Tell me about new signings lads? Doing a draft with my boomer mates tonight. We don't know half the players these days. Especially guys coming from Johnny Foreignland. Who is a good player I can likely get in later rounds? The likes of Haller or Fornals.

just pick ghezzal bro

Good team but maybe get Wilson instead of King and downgrade Jota to a shitty to upgrade the defence?

I dont trust Wolves

Not feeling that personally. I think king + Fraser covers the majority of Bournemouth attacking returns. I am taking a little bit of a Punt on Jota, he was amazing at the end of last season but looking at the europa league fixtures are giving me some doubts.

Somehow I'm still on that double AV defence. Will lack of Perez come back to haunt me? Thinking I'll wait for GW3, where I can easily transfer Wilson and the most failed punt out of Trozard and Robinson out for Perez/Vardy.

Also kind of interested in the Slab if United get Eriksen, could be a serious threat on set pieces

Attached: file.png (1548x1170, 458K)

which keeper would you replace with? Pickford?

What's gonna be the surprise result in Gameweek 1?
I'd say goalless draw between West Han and Man City.

Attached: Matchday-1.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Right, last attempt before I fuck off and rethink why I care so much. Thoughts?

Attached: FPL take 3.png (588x576, 115K)

First time playing lads, tryna beat my dad in his league.

What do you reckon?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-205810~2.png (720x1304, 516K)

Firmino doesn't score that much for his price, Doherty is really expensive, Matip might be rotated, Pulisic is a risk

Newcastle to beat Arsenal.

Torreira is a yellow card magnet and doesn’t score or assist. Rest is decent.

I would probably either get the extra 0.5 so you can buy Allison, or downgrade him to a 4.5 with the team backup keeper. either (Pope with Hart) or (Ryan with Button).

Lloris will not keep a clean sheet and they do not really have a good fixture.

Pickford would be a better pick than Lloris, Everton's got a pretty good fixture.

thanks Norbro

I was thinking firmimo could have a 15goals and assists season desu. Matip or Gomez depending who starts.

Who would you recommend instead of Doherty?

Need to win work league... What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806_211048.jpg (720x1097, 211K)

I honestly think that double Liverpool defence is really going to backfire on a LOT of people. Moura should be a lock until son comes back, which is when you get rid of him. Ake is a big no-no and kean is both unproven and hasn't had any pre-season minutes. I do like the idea of kean (contemplated him myself) but too risky with Everton scoring, what...3/4 goals in 5 per season games(?)

If you must get rid of one Liverpool defender then I say Trent due to rotation risk and the fact that he has looked complete shite all pre season. Your options are extremely thin especially if Liverpool and city have low score draws and Bournemouth blank. You need more variety

*options and gains can be

Thank you for the wisdom, I'm also dubious on kean as I started tosun last season and got fucked. Would you go for VVD over TAA? I know it's double Liverpool but peps rotations are unpredictable for high asset players

r8 me

Attached: Screenshot_20190805_191737_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 861K)

Digne for the same price

Get rid of Ake, you're better off picking a 4.5 defender, use the extra cash to upgrade Barkley

Will do the job, very middle of the road (template) team, I'm liking the guilbert inclusion but would play dendoncker over him for gw1

R8 or H8

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-225950_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 622K)

Np..Well sterling is a lock with the sane injury at he weekend at least. De bruyne will start and got heaps of assists during pre.

Trent to VVD is a good idea. It also means you can also kean to wood which I prefer due to his preseason form (9 g 1 a).

Thank lad ill do that, I'd like to free up the funds for de bruyne but don't think I can afford

Sorry, just realised you ment defenders specifically. Zinchenko looks good to me. On the other hand you already have premium defenders which is more than enough. Go with some 4.0-4.5 defenders that will start so you can upgrade king to Wilson or maybe even get vardy in and do Barkley or hourihane to perez

Why is Matt Ritchie listed as a defender ??

Coverage is a meme, you should pick players you think will do well with respect to their price. The hypothetical scenario where City and Liverpool are shit is meaningless, obviously odds are they're not going to be. If you exclude their players out of fear for ifs and maybes you're already behind when they roll over teams as before

Newcastle 5 at the back he is RWB

May change idk about their pre season

Maybe value if he's on the wing but 5.5

He's playing LM in the preseason in a 4-1-4-1. Jetro Willems is at LB.

Interesting

I have both King and Wilson. Is this a bad thing? Should I try and find cash to upgrade Wilson to Vardy?

Top team mates

Attached: A13AF86B-3702-44BE-A561-DC9281CA3D79.png (1242x2208, 674K)

Nah

It's an idea that works vs small teams but leave you fucked vs anyone good.

What do we think of Cahill (crystal palace)

Would your opinion change if I told you I also have Fraser

Just sell Wilson to Giroud/Haller (whichever is performing better/has a better fixture) and play King because he’s on penalties

i've never done fantasy football before,how is this looking?

Attached: Screenshot - 06_08.png (882x848, 175K)

Bad team but okay to have on the bench perhaps. I favour a WB at 4.5 in shit teams but while the Leicester Turkish lad starts take him for 4.5 instead

>leicester turkish lad
Who? Is he a better choice than Aarons do you think

I have all three of them too la

Dunno. Are Leicester really that good defensively to merit getting a defender from there when it's a 4.5 without goal threat.

lookin gut. Is there a fantasy football for ze german league?

Cherrypilled

No. But it's sure as hell better than picking a Palace player.

Can see him grabbing a few desu when Maddisons on corners converting becomes a lot easier.

tripling up on Liverpool may not be the best idea. If they concede even 1 goal then you've got 3 players on barely any points.
Ageuro is a difficult one since he hasnt featured much in pre-season, may not start and pep is a notorious cunt for rotating.
bench looks 4.5m tier, see what the fixtures are like for the main squad, if its bad for one player in your main 11, who will come on?

yeah,there is. the good old kicker managerspiel.
it's pretty much the same,the prices are just less inflated. so neuer is 4 million,and you have a 45 million budget,from what i checked.

never really got into that,but i've played it in the past so i actually did fantasy football before,just not the premier league.

Maupay, yes or no?

it makes me genuinely sad to see so many shit teams in this thread. the fantasy league is going to be a walk in the park for me again this season.

If they don't buy another CB then yeah why not.

Find me a 4.5 starting CB or WB in the top 10

That bench is better than most of our dumps. I wish I could afford that bench

Lascelles is elite

>4m keeper with 45m budget
That’s almost 10% of your entire budget spent on a keeper, relative to FPL prices, it seems that fantasy bundes has the most inflated costs

how about this? bit worried about picking chelsea players though.

Attached: Screenshot - 07_08.png (881x847, 185K)

yeah,i somehow thought that alisson was 12 million.

lewandowski is 8,5 million by the way

would have swapped alison for ederson, alonso is an alright pick.
I'd recommend swapping alonso for Digne tho.
Hes on some on set pieces for neverton, doesn't have a dodgy fixture to start and isn't under a new manager.

So who are your >6m mid/att punts, sp?

>Ings
>Adams
>Trossard
>Robinson
>Barkley

Attached: 1453807656747.jpg (600x600, 60K)

the winner last year was from NZ, you're not fooling me mister

Grealish

Trossard and Barkley

Adams

Think his ownership is too high at the moment, price could easily come crashing down if he doesn't get points right from the start.

I'm currently on Trossard as a placeholder to be reconsidered for GW3, but if Wilson gets priced at under 6.5 I'll likely punt on him instead.

Seeing as Hassenhuttl had Long scoring, I'm feeling bullish on Adams as well.

Attached: 1454284294018.jpg (540x360, 51K)

haven't changed my team in a week, is that a good or a bad thing? :thinking:

People are only picking him because he’s relatively cheap + they know who he is because he got heem’d. No one is picking him because he’s good

alright,so if i switch in digne for alonso i have a 0,5m left over. any good upgrades i can do? maybe a 5m defender instead of söyüncü?

I said top 10

Maybe cheapen your bench and improve on Dendocker

Bit weird you have Dendoncker and Neves

>you now remember Alonso

dendoncker is supposed to be on the bench with neves as the starter. i wanted neves and then i figured dendoncer was a real bargain,so i got both.

Holding when he returns from injury

>Best team ITT

Trent
>takes dead balls
>gets forward
>will concede few goals

Walker Peters
>Poch's full backs always do well
>can be swapped with Aurier

Taylor
>will play every game for the Ginger Mourinho
>good crosses and giants to aim at
>takes some dead balls

Jonny
>plays in a 5
>better and cheaper then Doherty
>toss up as to wich of the 5,5 defender that will get most points but Jonny is the best player out of them and plays in a 5

KdB
>on fire in PS
>takes dead balls
>under valued due to injuries last season. Looks fit now

Salah
>still midfielder
>reliable captain
>selfish

Maddison
>underperformed XG and XA last season and is under valued because of this
>takes dead balls

Maximin
>great dribbler
>striker from the wing
>no doubt Brucey will rely on passing to him and seeing what he can do like Zaha at CP

The Afroman
>cheap
>will play regulary not as a DM

Haller
>excellent goals + assists backed up by XG & XA
>will get good service from Anderson and Fornals
>Pelle is a good coach

Nketiah
>cheap
>will get minutes and goals here and there
>swap for Greenwood of Bristol deal goes trough

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-014804.jpg (1080x1920, 764K)

>still 0,5 in the bank to be able to make changes

>Trent
rotation risk
>Walker Peters
rotation risk, some tricky fixtures
>Jonny
tricky fixtures, europa, not as offensive as some other 5.5s. Overpriced imo
>KDB
i agree, but still prefer Sterling. Would love to have both
>Salah
agree
>Maddison
overpriced imo, makes a lot of low % chances, playes deeper than Perez who's 0.5 cheaper. Good pick tho
>maxim
look at Newcastles mixtures mate, new to the league
>Afroman
won't play regulary
>Haller
expensive and unproven in the prem, better WHU options elsewhere
>Nketiah
won't get any minutes

nketiah is apparently going on loan to fortuna düsseldorf

Can anyone give me a handful of early game essentials? Or just tips for players to build my initial team around?

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-03-30-07-072_com.pl.premierleague.png (1080x1920, 906K)

fowards dont score enough

Thoughts? I'm really after those 5mids but didn't want to drop Wilson for defenders. Should I sub vardy?

Attached: 20190807_160723.jpg (1080x1838, 741K)

Who here Salah/KDB/Sterling w Wilson?

Draft last night. Not great. I had the 8th pick so obviously all the top dogs were gone by then. Went with KDB then got Robertson when it came back around. Could be a long season.

Attached: 0SSUVys.png (823x811, 672K)

i like your team
possible option if you want to drop vardy would be to go with king, and have double bournemouth up front. then you could switch out fraser for perez so you still have leicester coverage and would have freed up a few mil to upgrade elsewhere - maybe upgrade cathcart to VVD or a city DF, or De Bruyne -> Sterling

mathematicallysafe.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/fpl-analysis-what-five-seasons-of-data-modelling-have-revealed-about-predictive-analysis-fixture-impact-and-optimal-team-structure-in-fantasy-premier-league/
Read this

In the whole I agree but as I said earlier, I think double Liverpool defence will turn out to be more detremental long term than most think.

Most people that do this also have salah and/or 3 city players and in the anons case, x2 Bournemouth players...this is asking for trouble. I understand your point completely but it's too high risk considering practically every team that already had the potential to cause both Liverpool and City issues have strengthened a lot.

By all means go by that logic, I would just be a lot more prepared to have the more expensive and less rotationary risk players (sterling salah) and fill the rest with cheaper alternatives that have done and are projected to do almost as well.

Will Laporte play do you think?

Oui

Attached: 20190805_204713.jpg (1080x1325, 554K)

KdB or Bernardo Silva? Cannot decide.

KdB

Thoughts?

Attached: kojo.jpg (875x902, 97K)

Come at me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-11-38-16-686_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1417, 286K)

Get on my level plebs. Also should I change team name from Madeleine Milan?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807_105249_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 790K)

Worst team in this thread

Don't like my defence.

Attached: 1545858666180.jpg (880x920, 96K)

If you’re in a league with friends/family I would change it. If you aren’t then keep it, but change your actual name to a nickname

Pls rate

I've gone for Walker-Peters as it looks like he'll start, although he could be swapped for Aurier

Attached: 2b8d28237c[1].png (777x813, 184K)

I like it, but I would personally not field 3 FWDs under any circumstance. Giroud may be a good surprise this season, but I would downgrade him or Jota and upgrade Dendoncker. Kante is an amazing player but hardly any FPL returns. Just sinking money lad.

>lascelles
>moutinho
>tielemens
>kean

Dire desu

Gomez may not start for pool, Matip has been the primary since Gomez's injury.
you need to guarantee they;ll start if they're in your GW1 XI.

Dendonker is a dud for points.

Kante is also a dud.

Giroud is another dud, man got 2 league goals last year, plenty of better options.

r8 me...not great but could be a lot worse.

Attached: 68431809_10205827956694870_8602839886392721408_n.jpg (561x960, 63K)

Right lads, no need to worry, I've found the correct answer.

r8

Attached: FPL.png (883x859, 204K)

I hope you picked Salah over Sterlel.
Man City will lose against West Ham.

Attached: 812i64u5g5p01.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

>Lacelles is a top player, Armchair pleb detected
>moutinho is a money saving choice, may pick up points in a good Wolves
>Tielemans is class, Leicester will push for top 6 and he will be a major player
>kean will get 15+ goals

POGGERS Mane is starting GW1

SALAH OUT

No

Holy shit sauce?

You were very close to solving it, but then
>Ake

Feeling Kean but worried he won't play this weekend

I don't want to quote all posts, but every team without Pepe = shit.

sauce?

>he rates pepenalty

Is this true?

There isn't anything confirmed yet.
>trusting somebody who posts poggers on Yea Forums

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-080610.jpg (1080x1187, 646K)

>all these nerds who don't actually ever watch football tellingpeople not to get Ake

lol

Very based post, also dubs confirm

>Ake mongs thinking him being a good player makes him a good fpl asset
Imagine being that fella

Attached: big_1496148706_image.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

He got the most points last season for a 5.0m defender.

5.0m defenders are shit

Just because he's the best at a price point doesn't make him good. Pickford was the top scoring 5.5 keeper.

Would rather have willy boly. Point is 5.0m in an okay defender is pointless.

Attached: 1564174752227.png (373x390, 9K)

Reminder to turn your fancy extensions off just before the deadline just in case the devs fucked something up. Wait for some other poor souls to find any bugs before trusting them for the season.

Wondering where your money went

Pereira to Digne. Everton have easy fixtures early on.

I'm pretty happy with this.

Attached: FPL.png (880x765, 195K)

Great team mate. Best ITT.

nice 111.0m team, but I think you can do better

>(You)

Mendy- Dedoncker Ins-Jota?

What do you guys think about Haller?

Has been good in the preseason and they have nice games after City but too expensive.

Wait and see.

I mean he'll probably outscore Wilson who is 0.5m more expensive

Wilson has a better opening ficture so I’m sticking with him

Not for the first few weeks though.

Kean for Everton up front y/n?

Not for now. I think he'll start from bench for few first gameweeks.

Not for GW1 but could be decent going forward. Everton have really lacked a CF with end product.

twitter.com/Everton/status/1158737841708515328

Thoughts lads? 0.5 left over for Wood -> Kean just in case he isn't ready for GW1

Attached: 6.png (821x807, 183K)

1 pointer off the bench

decent but woudn't bank on stones and keepers outside of top 4 teams. there are way better and more reliable 5.5 defenders out there

Not sure if I should go for a cheap keeper and an expensive defender or the opposite.

(Allison+Cathcart) or (Ryan+Digne)

What do you lads reckon?

Lads does /fpl/ want to enter the next Yea Forums cup Yea Forumserbowl? You'd think we have the tactical minmax autism to win.

Richarlison or Sigurdsson?
(I know Sig is on pens, but still not sure)

I reckon Siggy. Richy's gonna lose some goals now that he's not the teams only goalscorer. Kean should detract from his returns. Siggy is on setpieces and has assists for days

All that'd be required is a 23 man /fpl/ roster

Attached: fpl logo.png (853x853, 409K)

Was it kino?

Attached: 85027E53-71B9-4B40-AFF8-594418C9B9BF.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

mate you better hope your alarm is gonna go off before you 12% battery runs out

Firmino doesn't score also
>ake

Replaced sig for rich
Redpill me on a Ake replacement, have .5m leftover

Updated

Attached: 76375A06-91D7-4C8B-BA1E-14F85ED1FDE5.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Zinchenko

Mane wont play, also fuck Tesco.

Best 5.5m defenders are probably Wan Bissaka because he's a BPS magnet or Maguire for goal threat, Chilwell because he's nailed and attacks, Ritchie because he's nailed and playing OOP as a winger, any Spurs defender, or play the risk of getting Zinchenko/Matip/Gomez who aren't nailed but cheap entries into other teams.

Or get a 4.5 and upgrade your mid/fowards/bench

Wilshere isn't nailed

Who am I swapping for mane then for the week or 2, also
>wilshere isn’t nailed
This is your mind on post-colonialism

I want to pick Ceballos for the bench (5.5) but he plays for fucking Arsenal.

Auba, Digne, Fraser
vs.
Sterling, Wilson, Cathcart

He's also injured

No worries lads, here's your team of the week for weeks 1&2
it's the high IQ play
just a small knock nothing big :^) buy now or buy at 5.7

Attached: shite.png (870x763, 205K)

Luiz on strike and Zaha transfer request.

Swap Ake for?

Attached: FPL.png (880x835, 203K)

Why would you? they have a great fixture

Can you think of any names for the players?
Let's see
1. assets
2. >minmax autism
3. bargain
4. Smug Joe (or whatever that guy's name was)
5. >Redmond
6. Pep's rotations

We're lacking memes tbqhwyl

KWP

Lads, I've Solved FPL
ESSENTIAL
Cleanie Wipeout
get Ghezzal mate
>Redmond
Smug Joe
Pep Roulette
>trusting the scout
Sterlchads
Kane in August
Is Jesus Nailed?
Triple Captain'd TBC
[Goal: (OG)] [Assist: None]
Week 3 Wildcards
Need X To Save My Week
Had him in my wildcard draft

Tfw Redmond is an actual meme lmao

Glad to have been able to contribute

>Is Jesus Nailed?
kek

welbeck price/position at next update?

Pickford or De Gea?

Heaton

neither

What do you guys think?

Attached: fpl.png (838x688, 136K)

please remove cathcart and gundogan. Otherwise fine.

for whom?

Forward and probably about 5.5/6

The Big Brain Bhoys

speeeee champions 19/20

Attached: DFBE79E8-ED95-4C79-BD8F-F7B36980E714.jpg (750x880, 184K)

guaranteed 15 goals if he stays fit. bargain.

He’s never scored more than 9 Premier League goals in a season yet but yeah I’m sure this is finally his year..

>Kane
Would've laughed if you had Maguire too for Big Head FC

Do we have a final verdict on Lundstram? Is the guy gonna play or not? And if he does, will he be OOP?

why people pick 4.5 lone keeper? concede 2 goals and instant -1

Attached: 29754.jpg (826x770, 235K)

Only 300 IQ individuals can acquiesce the importance of a $4.5 Goalkeeper.

Shame this isn't for the Champions League

King is my secret weapon game week 1, is going to score a hattrick.

And with competition from 3 good strikers

>Not picking a 3rd choice keeper who will never play and so will never lose you points

60 mins of playtime is +2

+1 gang

>van dijk 48% ownership

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

quit posting frogs Abdurrahman

Even mocked up a red arrow team strip out of boredom

Attached: ss+(2019-08-07+at+06.37.22).jpg (648x652, 97K)

Chads only ITT

Attached: Virgin Chad FPL.png (2518x1024, 316K)

Attached: 30A5C147-2A37-4AFE-9AD7-19AF39F8D428.jpg (500x500, 96K)

>5-4-1
>chad
Literally only the people on the left play 5-4-1.

I think the best option is Zinc but then Wan-Bassika if Mendy comes in for Zinc.

I don't trust Ritchie at 5.5 get because the defence stinks and Bruce could easily have him at the WB. I haven't seen enough of Bruce/Ritchie to punt that much

Nobody serious with a 5-4-1 right now is actually starting the season with 5-4-1.

He won't be playing WB when Newcastle just signed a LB and don't have any other LW outside of Rolando Aarons

like the kit, topical

I know you said this before, but has he played LW under Bruce in pre season yet? I couldn't see much and he was injured for their last game.

Please convince me otherwise.

He hasn't, but Bruce has been playing a 4-1-4-1 and doesn't have anyone else to play there. I highly doubt he's going to start playing dodgy wingback setup.

I'll give it a few weeks to see

Good call if he does start LW

Would be OOP, won't play

What do you lads think?

Attached: Gig4.jpg (1440x2163, 1.14M)

Wouldn't pick Leno because Arsenal defence is shit and Pukki has bad fixtures but otherwise all smiles.

this, Pukki is going to be equal to or worse than Ashley Barnes.

There's 90% chance your forwards are going to be utter and complete shit but otherwise okay. I would personally get a 4.5 keeper and 4.5 instead of ake (if u plan on benching him) and upgrade on of your forwards to someone that has a proven EPL record.

Lads... think I've finalised my team unless some mad transfers are made

Attached: final.png (746x770, 156K)

good team because it looks like mine

Worried about Cancelo at all?

Extremely

nice. similar to mine

Attached: itsover.png (881x903, 202K)

Cancelo coming in is forcing me to look for the £ to get Laporte. Really annoying 2bh

Attached: A212487E-CDF6-41D8-A1C7-7458A51370B8.jpg (750x954, 189K)

It’s because his team is the template you mongs

>Zichenko
Why do people pick him? He's useless and will probably lose his spot as a starter in 4 games.
If City get a clean sheet, he won't be thanks to him. He won't assist nor score neither.
He'll never earn a bonus.
Have some balls and chose Holebas instead.
>Nketiah
He's gonna leave Arsenal on loan.

>He's gonna leave Arsenal on loan.
4 games and 4 potential clean sheets for 5.5m aint bad, sure I'll have to get rid but I'll ride the wave

>Why do people pick him? He's useless and will probably lose his spot as a starter in 4 games.
everyone knows this, everyone on zinch is planning on an IB wildcard.
>If City get a clean sheet, he won't be thanks to him.
Doesn't matter, the fact he's classed as a defender in the side that will probably get more CS than any other and is the cheapest way into that defence is enough for the risk to be worth it.
>He won't assist nor score neither.
He got 3 assists in 1.1k minutes, that's not the worst rate.
>He'll never earn a bonus.
You can't know that because he was reclassified from the midfielder to a defender, he'll probably be more likely to get bonus because the game heavily favours wingbacks.
>Have some balls and chose Holebas instead.
Kek at least suggest 5.5 defenders from good teams

Attached: 1557200379932.jpg (900x1000, 251K)

Before Ritchie took a knock he was LW

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-195803.png (1080x1920, 460K)

Thoughts/prayers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-195930.png (1080x2160, 974K)

why are you lying?

Your defense is an absolute mess mate.
Joelinton is wasted points on the bench.
It's a good thing you can still be saved.

yikes

>le money on the bench meme
Dedoncker masterclass vs Man United in GW2 while Newcastle struggle vs Norwich

What's up with the defence? I feel like it's pretty decent. They have reasonably good early games. Eventually I'll sell whoever is worse out if my budget strikers to upgrade Zinchenko. I can't see why I'd start Joelinton against Arse, but I'll swap Az for Targett.

I guess for me 2 Liverpool defenders is absolutely essential. I like your pick of Mane over Salah though.

>mfw current draft has Mane in the squad
>he most likely won't play GW1
>could leave him in and take the hit this week
>but that's ridiculous really
>very happy with the other 14 players
>so any swap for him is a downgrade in value to leave at least 4mill ITB

Attached: jong.jpg (359x302, 55K)

who are nailed 4.5 keepers?

Can someone explain fpl draft to a retard?

Going with a front 3 of King, Maupay and Sharp. Don't@me, hop on this train while you still can.

a draft team can either be a team you have set up in advance of the start of the season deadline and is subject to change. It is just your latest attempt at getting your team right.

There is also "Draft Fantasy Football". Where all the players in the league take turns to pick from the same pool of players. i.e. there is only one Sterling, Robertson, Aguero available, and if someone picks them, no one else in the league can.

Haha

@94666532

Thanks for picking that front 3. Delighted to know I will, at a minimum, not be dead last.

Pope, Heaton and Henderson

Is it important to have at least one good player on the bench?
I don't want to end up spending points on transfers and am not planning on using the wild card early

I believe so my foreign friend

A 4.5 mid or 4.5 def

"good" - depends on how "good" we are talking.

imo what you want from your bench is the minimum spend to guarantee at least the two starting and playing 60+mins points in a pinch.

*wins*

Attached: L0eHNiN.png (705x733, 152K)

>Captain Mane who isn't going to play
>Falling for the Memevojevic

Cancelo is essential

Travers

Haha

1m ITB, where do I spend it

Attached: A9F5F5A7-EA46-4FAB-B99F-402FEA3BD972.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

on a decent striker?

>Greenwood starting
???

find a way where you aren't starting Greenwood/Kelly/Lundstram/Dendoncker

Cancelo /essential/?

1.5m in the bank.
Swapping Zinc with whatever whenever.

Baseduncu and Lascelles swap based on fixture if Leicester don't buy a CB.

The money is to upgrade Jorginho if he's not doing enough or something idk my bench is shit somebody suggest a change here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-20-54-42.png (1080x2160, 1.17M)

>Wilson -> King
>Jorginho -> Fraser

yes, but from GW2

I'm not sold on king though just yet

Coleman OUT

Current draft, pls rate/help

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-07 at 21.43.00.png (1410x1060, 467K)

>having king, greenwood and nketiah as your three strikers
Grim

Moura to Fraser
Sort out that defence

>have wilson
>king scores
>have king
>wilson scores
>have both
>neither score

you forgot
>have neither
>both score

Is this Trossard character a real deal or just another Ghezzal?

haha, remember ghezzal, imagine buying him after one good game, lol

Think Trossard got more assists in one presaeson game than Ghezzal has gotten in his entire 14 months at Leicester.

>starts well
>strong fixtures

the number of Murray-less teams on here is baffling.

Attached: 2421031-50319390-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 54K)

If King turns out shit I’ll get him

Reckon he's worth a punt? I have not seen him play at all
i had him in my very first draft unironically

see my team that fixes this problem and also accounts for midfield assists

Smug Joe has Trossard. Make of that what you will.

>Wide forward in a 3-4-3
>On set pieces (atleast when >Grob is on the bench, which he seemingly will be most of the time)
>22 goals and 11 assists in 47 games last season
>Good opening fixtures
>Low ownership

Think there is good potential of securing a place on the train before it leaves the station. Could also fail miserably, but for 6m you can't do a whole lot better.

>also rate my team lads
Adams + 4.5 bench defender or Digne?

Attached: file.png (1689x1325, 514K)

>Ceballos
50000 iq

1 year loan means he ought to get in the lineup more than not. Best box-to-box guys that Emery could get. not sure if he'll get points or not though but worth a punt

thanks, i actually might just go with him, i like their opening fixtures. If he turns out to be a fraud i can move him for a Villa mid or Barkley

I'll bench him for now and see how it goes

Decided to do fantasy premier league for teh first time on a whim.

What am I in for lads?

Any protips?

Attached: tfw_no_jew_skeleton_gf.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

How expensive will Cancelo be?

6.5 I guess

I'm thinking 6.0 because he isn't a prolific goalscorer/assister in Serie A.

>baseduncu at 0.2% ownership
Very tempted by this

Dubs and West Ham beat city

Could we give this a shot?

Don’t do knee jerk reactions when it comes to transfers
Basically just copy the teams people in here say are good if you can’t create your own

Why is nobody having Jorginho then?

5m, starting in a more advanced role.
Problem?

Already posted about it earlier in the thread with some suggestions

He has a stereotype of being shit since last season

who's smug joe?

Writer for the scout. Known for being a bit of an arrogant knob despite the fact he's only a vaguely above average manager.

But he's being pushed forward now isn't he worth that extra spot?

We’ll see

>being pushed forward now
Yeah because that helped Kante last year. He'll still be behind Abraham, Pulisic, Pedro and Barkley. With attacking fullbacks to boot.

Did I solve it?

Jesus Christ, these late signings are really fucking up my draft. I don't like Zinchenko pick anymore, Coleman is out of the picture, i just hope Zaha doesn't go to Everton

He got 116 as a 5m, Neves got 104

Zinchenko to Gomez

What happened to Coleman?

So? Neves is a shit FPL option too.

>having no-names on the bench
Enjoy using your wild card at GW3.

Attached: 20190807_235916.png (1050x1382, 406K)

already tripled up on liverpool, i'll probably go with Trossard and change the formation
they signed Sidibe from Monacno. I guess Coleman will still be the first choice but i don't idk

>i don't idk
kek

>City wins 5-0

Yes, you solved it.

Draft night tonight. How bad did I cuck myself? Draft picks were pretty poor ngl but no excuse

Attached: Screenshot_20190807_203104_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2244, 896K)

It's not looking too hot mate

>an Arsenal defender
>Eriksen who's leaving
>Sane who's leaving/injured
>Matip

Yikes

>Kolasinac
>As Tierney gets signed

Attached: 1561602874656.png (288x291, 89K)

ded

Yeah didn't think about that at all. The power of alcohol I guess

Yeah sure but are you really going to start Kola anytime ever? He's dogshit and Arsenal don't have easy fixtures like B'mouth to start

He’s injured atm

What about this one? Rate pls

Attached: E1C66629-989E-4FDC-B2EB-6C8F5177574F.jpg (1125x1811, 1.4M)

Bournemouth would dab all over arseshit

>make a team i'm happy with
>Too many players selected from Man City

Strange goalkeeping options
Tie lemons on the bench?
>caballos
Ndombele is a DM, won’t get much in the way of points

I'm saying B'mouth's initial games are easy
Not that Arsenal would shit on B'mouth
Also Arsenal dabbed on them twice last year anyway

1m in the bank for once I decide to bring in more City player

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (585x557, 111K)

Surely it makes more sense to swap Pereyra and Firmino for De Bruyne and Deeney. KDB is going to absolutely rape Firmino's points tally for the same price this year. And you keep Watford's main man.

why have you got barkley when his first fixture is manure then liv (cup).
Firmino ??? why

Yeah, but City have never been great against WH away, so I kept the 1m for that reason, I will get rid of Firmino after week 2 and bring in KdB.
Liverpool have much easier fixtures, city will not win their first 2 games by more than 1 goal.

Historical head to head records are the most bullshit gut feeling you could ever pull. And I have no idea where you expect players in your team to score more points. Firmino might not even play. Pereyra is the most inconsistent player in the prem. Leicester have Wolves. Chelsea have United. Sheffield United are a cracking good defence. Even if City only win by one, they'd still outscore half your team.

Fimino isn't good for points though as he plays F9.
Granted your point about city is valid but that doesn't negate my point about barkley

Ceballos is goat spanish youngster
Ndombele I really see him throwing assists around
Tielemans should start?

Aguero or Auba?

Aguero is more reliable

Can I get a R8?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-235642_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 634K)

Pretty trash desu.

plz r8

Attached: FPL.png (875x846, 179K)

>chambers who will never play
>Moura
>Ndombele, a DMF
>richarlison a year too late
>martial ever
>good players on the bench
Start Wan-Bissaka, Chelsea are Banter FC this year

I'm not counting on Firmino for a whole season obviously, but I trust he'll at least get a couple of goals/assists against 2 weak sides, he's just a temporary measure until week 3. I was contemplating Auba since besides Liverpool in week 3 Arsenal have easy fixtures,but that would kind of put my plans to bring in City players to a halt since I would need more than a few free transfers just to fit them in.
Barkley I was on the fence about but he seemed to be a key player under Lampard, totally forgot about the supercup though. I'll probably look into this more to see if I can find some compromise.
It's not a "gut feeling" West Ham are always a tough team at home against big 6, and on week 2 City play Spurs. Betting on City players at this early stage is just as risky as what you complained about, and no, Sheffield are getting smashed. KdB, the most feasible choice for a City player for my team as it is, is very likely to get 3p - 2p on his first 2 games.
but again, this is not my long term plan anyway.

Talk to me after GW1 ends

Lads did Gashford start as the main striker for Man U in pre-season? Or did Pookaku?

Built an absolute meme team that you lads are gonna crush.

post it nigga

Martial/Rashford. Alternated between ST and winger.

struggling to find a fuck to give to make a team

enjoy picking wrong and having 20+ points on your bench every week

Tried to pick for fixtures.

Thoughts? Perez over Tielemans?

Attached: meme.png (583x579, 109K)

Lads, Who's going to get me a bigger return Lacazette or Firmino? Have KDB so I see no need for Sterling but I'd be losing out on Liverpools potential points with no firmino.

Burger tier or gud?

Attached: JEICT97.png (849x657, 148K)

Lacazette

>arse away
Expect 2 pts from obama

Already in main team training session.

Attached: 1565217257065.jpg (634x412, 64K)

Doesn’t mean he will play

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 5.53.18 PM.png (1766x1724, 695K)

my fucking eyes

Alright I'm done fucking with this team. This is what I'm going into the season with.

Attached: 1.png (868x753, 180K)

Tielemans is a great player, but simply due to positioning I would choose perez. Will be getting much more involved, and for the same price it's a no brainer for me

Lloris/Ryan

Robertson
TAA
Walker
Robinson
LucasM
Perez
DeBru

Jimemez
Auba
Vardy

Duffy
McCarthy
Lundstram

Quite generic but very open to left field suggestions R8 plz

Attached: 43EF463F-54DF-4DE5-9F3A-FA4D7DA99BB3.png (750x1334, 310K)

Haven't studied shit this season, give me a quick rundown on the bargains.

The big enchilada is there are no bargains

Barkley is looking like great value and Bournemouth attackers

There are always bargains, just not the same as last season.
Hell, even Kane at 11 looks like a bargain now.

r8 pls

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (820x829, 192K)

Okay, bargains may appear over time, but nothing like how wan bissaka was last season - dead cert cheap as chips before the season started.

Don’t think ndombele will be a big point scorer but solid squad with good depth

Have I actually cracked it?

Attached: C3144A74-96EF-4ED7-A833-C972AA138020.jpg (750x1158, 596K)

Newb to fantasy football, how would you rate my team?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-092618_Chrome.jpg (1075x1389, 527K)

yeah, but wasn't sure who else to go for for that price. I'm also not totally sold on firmino, might switch him for mane in a few weeks, but i want to see what liverpool do first

Dendoncker should be first sub, otherwise you aight

your bench is a dud set
A-Arons is gunna get obliterated by Liverpool, why is he starting?

Barkley is doing nothing for 2 weeks, swap him out. first fixtures are manure then liv in the supercup.

ndombele is a cdm and not good for points, at all.
another gash meme cheap bench. none of these players will get points ever. You'll go into GW2 with kane and ndombele going up against KDB and city with 0 decent subs for any of them.

>Barkley is a meme
as above, Manure then Liv (cup), may get rotated for it. may not too big a risk for 1&2.

what's with this shithouse meme bench of greenwood dendonker and co? its 0 points: the bench.

not bad

Dendoncker will get 2 points each week.
That’s enough for my bench.

May find 0.5mil to upgrade Lundstram however. Not sure where to trim..

dont mind me just winning the Yea Forums league

Attached: 5qFIvlg.png (852x845, 203K)

What do you think?
Also when is the deadline? I can't find the hour

Attached: final draft.png (830x912, 242K)

>Dendoncker, Greenwood and meme on the bench
yikes

Attached: OLEyikes.png (655x669, 828K)

>just bench your 11m striker bro!
Great plan

>Kane scoring in August
>Scoring against City at home

pick both and enjoy 0 points man himself with N"0 points"dembele

I'll take his 17 point haul on saturday tyfam

Perez is a popular pick, but is Nathan Redmond worth a look? Same price, player of the season for Southampton last year and Hassenhuttl seems to really rate him.

Scored roughly the same points as Perez last season too.

Wasn't Perez a forward last year though

r8 and h8

>Is Leno a big brain pick with Arsenal's defence being ropey enough to allow him save points, but not so ropey that they'll haemorrhage goals every game?

>Is Wilshere the best 5m option if he stays injury free?

>Will Bilva get decent game time?

>Is AWB the best 5.5m defender or should I look to Spurs?

'elp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 11.03.06.png (783x742, 194K)

Yeah and he played as a striker too, but this year it does seem he'll be in a supporting role. My guess is that he'll score similar points though because of the extras that midfielders get.

Should I invest in a better keeper or is that just a meme?

Attached: E63C61C2-9339-45F1-8E8B-428A04CFDBE0.jpg (750x1040, 581K)

Pope or Gunn would be good 4.5 picks, I'd avoid Heaton since I don't like the look of Villa's defence

Nice team user.

Where my big brain Martial boys at?

Attached: the best.jpg (701x748, 69K)

Coleman is the best 5.5, Evertons first 10 fixtures are piss easy

Fraser or Lucas Moura for GW1?

Lads. What do you think?

Attached: DD619F58-8E56-43A1-8C57-87CDA8890605.png (828x1792, 1.85M)

How cringe is this and if someone talks shit bout Leno I will ignore

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_113331_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (720x1520, 470K)

>Praet to Leicester
not sure with perez now

>Leno
Arselel won’t keep clean sheets even against NUFC
>Azpi
Good choice for the season but would suggest united are more likely to keep a clean sheet than Chelsea on the opening day. However Maguire probably won’t play on Sunday.
>N’dombele
A waste of funds he will score virtually no points
>mane
Klopp confirmed he only started training yesterday. Will not start first game.
>kelly
Won’t play

Just a heads up to the newbies or people that maybe don’t watch football.

The best 4.5m Defender for first 10 games is Adam Smith at Bournemouth. After 10 games it’s Aarons at Norwich.

I can't believe 20% of you are falling to the Fraser meme

>There are actually people in this thread that don’t lineup with players in the correct position in their formation.

This he gets so many 2 pointers, you'll bench him and he'll haul 18pts against chelsea

Can I get some opinions on BHA's Murray and Watford's Gray. Cheap and cheerful?

How about no Bournemouth attackers. Would that be big brain?

Attached: 1556393403355.jpg.jpg (531x683, 40K)

Kind of feeling Martial at 7.5 might be a great choice now

Rate it bois

Attached: 05EA6C7F-98F4-400A-B026-36F7404950B7.jpg (750x1010, 203K)

Bournemouth are a good team that perform well at the the start of the season since they have a great team cohesion. It's not stupid to pick some players from this club. I would chose Wilson who was on fire during the pre-season though.

Lucas.

First draft. Considering downgrading massively (Salah, Bilva, Kean to Sterling, Origi and a MF below 8.0) to upgrade the 4.0-4.5 shitters that will never play but Origi seems to be a trap that will force a wildcard on week ~3.

Attached: plff.png (877x920, 186K)

Precisely my thoughts

Coleman + Perez

Or

4.5m + Martial

But the signing of Sibide makes me nervous

Have gone for it and gone for Martial

Any deadline day rumours you want in your team lads?

Ngubu

It will be hour before Liverpool game.

Rate pls. Final team I'm going with.

Attached: Team11.jpg (1417x2025, 1.08M)

So lads, Zouma nailed with Luiz gone to Chelsea? 5.0, good fixtures.

Wilson or Ings?

This is a non question

>Wolves sign Franck Kessie
DEDONCKER OUT

It's to confuse the opponent

>Camarasa is back
>at Palace
>for 5.0
might be a solid enable again desu.

He was already out for me, they have pretty bad fixtures + Europa league and and lots of travel time, they'll get dabbed on

Martial is looking like a decent option for 7.5 now that Lukaku has left

Klopp says Mane is "an option, we'll see" for Friday.

Subbed on 80th minute

Gone full panic mode

Attached: IMG_20190808_134707.jpg (1440x1601, 307K)

They added Parrott in as a 4.5? Neat. Shame they'll rather play Son or Lucas up top.

4,5 Mid

Any suggestions?

Trossard and Van Dijk or Martial and Coleman?
Other 5.0-5.5 def suggestions welcome.

current team

Attached: team.png (880x757, 222K)

You guys are allowed to copy

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-090451.png (1080x1340, 1.01M)

also

hayden as 4,5 mid + Coleman for taylor/smith?

Why Laporte?

Only bitches pay attention to the triangle

Add Cancelo you fucking hacks (and make him 5.5)

Norwich is 100% gonna have a 4.0 starting in GW1. Not that it matters. >Liverpool

>Salah(C)

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

>Pukki scores a brace
Nothing personal kid heh

is camarasa going to play 1st?

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-15-29-33-270_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2340, 407K)

As a Sheffield United fan I can tell you having Mousset is pointless right now. He’s nowhere near the team. Downgrade to a 4.5 and put your extra 0.5 wherever you fancy.

Probably not. He's not even a natural winger anyway. Last season he was OOP.

Was a gem too. F.

It's gonna be a while before we get another 4.5 of that calibre. Dedoncker could have been it but not now that they've got Kessie who's fucking class.

Please answer lads. Do I need to get rid of Zinchenko too?

Attached: 4AE9B70B-095C-4279-9CD2-BF073E5AE463.png (750x1334, 1.02M)

Did you watch Chelsea defense in pre-season?

Yeah but there's shit all options at 4.5-5.0 that are much better and I don't want to have 4.0's anywhere near my team.

you just know mane will start tomorrow and outscore salah

getting a bit desperate lads. Do i keep Zichenko? Cheers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 11.51.59 pm.png (2307x1209, 595K)

Gonna say yes but be wary of the fact you'll likely have to sell him by GW3 or 4.

>basedboy not adam smith

Fullproof plan: buy Wilson for GW1, then sell for Haller right before GW2 deadline after his price has risen and Haller’s has fallen after a good and bad GW1 respectively

Result: profit

>Drinkwater to Burnley, guaranteed 4.5m starter and could /unlock/ burnley

based Shaw picker. I don't know why people choose Meme-Bissaka over him

Please rate lads. I have changed this a hundred times. I appreciate your assistance.

Attached: 4E11F4AE-BE79-4AAB-88D9-CF76615F3F69.png (828x1792, 1.85M)

Wolves signed kessie

Kessie deal off due to greedy african wage demands
Dedoncker BACK IN

Great team. Wouldn't change anything.

AWB > Shaw
Greenwood might not play so put Frederick's in first subs spot. Otherwise decent

Shaw is much more attacking than AWB

>Sessegnon signed for Spurs
How much will he cost?

AWB is a bonus points magnet though.

He plays for a more attacking side now, reckon he won't get as many BP

5.5-6m for as a defender, 6.5m for a mid

Have you seen any of united's preseason games? They're keeping a ton of clean sheets and AWB is getting MOTM every game. Bonus points rewards individual performance, which AWB bosses.

Commentators nightmare with Luiz and Guendouzi both at Arselel

I wanted to give AWB a chance but I'll wait that the fixtures turn around

>wait for the fixtures to turn around
after GW1 they play 3 top 8 teams in their next 14.

>tfw can't upload my team because of a range ban and I dindu nuffin

Not at all. I'm still wary of the BPS tbqhwyl

Egyptians got ranged banned from the FPL website?

no from posting images on 4chin

ZAHA IS STAYING AT PALACE. IS HE OR MILIVOJEVIC NOW /ESSENTIAL/

Gone off Zaha. Gone off Palace. Think they will be shit.

i'm also still banned, dunno how to get rid of it

Palace are still shit. Especially if Zaha doesn't even want to play for them anymore.

are we sleeping on watford?

Not really. Their defence is shit, their midfield is inconsistent. I really rate Deeney though. But nobody has him because he costs the same as King and Jota.

>Charlie Taylor played a midweek friendly with the U23's
>Erik Pieters to start for Burnley

Why not just write it down?

Lads please help me out with my team, lost count of how many times I've chopped and changed it at this point

Pope
TAA-Cathcart-Digne-Zinchenko
Barkley-Salah-Sterling-Perez
King-Aguero

Subs are Dendoncker, Rico, Button, and Greenwood

Nketiah officially gone on loan to Leeds. Replace with Greenwood

King is a bad pick

I have trossard over jota, its a risk but I think jota will underperform without jimenez

How so?

On penalties and has good fixtures

How much money in the bank?

I have wilson but I might downgrade to king for cash

Zero, but I got a few players in mind I could downgrade reasonably to get some cash (maybe Barkley -> Moutinho, Cathcart -> Kelly although I don't want to spend less on def)

Pope
VVD - Robertson - Digne
L.Moura- KDB - Salah - Trossard - Perez
Wilson - Murray

Bench:Button - Bissaka - Lundstram - Greenwood

2mil in the bank, no idea what to do with them

>Double Brighton
Ballsy. I would upgrade one of them with those 2 m

I think starting off with king fraser with 2mil in the bank then transferring fraser for de bruyne gw3 when fraser plays mancity is big brain

im not sold on this Trossard guy, i looked him up yesterday. Brighton have signed Mooy now, so Tross might not be on set pieces anymore. Wolves can score against anyone, and Jota is always so involved

Might switch Trossard to Fraser and save 0.5mil, but I'm really tempted to take that risk. they have really good fixtures

Way, WAY too top heavy. Pope is a shit pick, go for a premium keeper or Lloris. Zinchenko won't play. Watford defense is dogshit. Everton don't keep clean sheets. Barkley won't play over Mount and King is a shit shout.

It's a yikes from me user

new bread?

What's wrong with this picture?

Attached: FPL.png (880x855, 202K)

will bake now if one isn't in the catalog