OH NONONO

OH NONONO

Attached: 612px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png (612x616, 95K)

>2 away goals in your shitty stadium
>Can't win at home

Lmao

stfu manlet bitch you couldn't win at home your entire last season bitch

calling dutch people manlets, seeth more

Dare I say.. exposed

>Boomers his way to 2-2
How can one man be so based?

Attached: 87318917_84559117.jpg (512x360, 14K)

miss me?

Attached: de-ligt-edges-closer-to-juventus-switch.jpg (970x485, 83K)

Yes :"(

If rumors Beek are real, then Ajax is truly fucked

He ruined it in the semi's. I'll enjoy him getting exposed in Italy.

Clubs like Ajax have literally no purpose other than to be a feeder team for Europe's elite clubs.

the shareholders need to get behind the leagues and not the teams. that way we could have legit competition where barcelona can be relegated and tranmere rovers can win the champions league

Based and franchisepilled.

but at the same time it would seem kinda silly if a tiny shitty town has a huge rich team and vice versa

neither the european or american ways are ideal. need a daring synthesis

That's precisely why it won't happen. Fucking no one wants to watch Burnley vs Kilmarnock in a Champions League final do they.

I do now.

provided both teams are good, what's the difference. Do you think someone across the world cares if a city that's a 4 hour drive from London is in the CL final rather than a team from London?

incoming pic of "self reported" height with the 5 guys on the beach, one of which is a manlet with the dutch flag next to him
im surprised he hasnt posted it yet, he's really obsessed with our height

feel like pure shit just want him back x

The usual start up problems, warm up match for Tagliafico and Neres too, nothing to worry about.

>Goals scored by PAOK today
>Goals scored by Ajax
2-3 in Netherlands prepare your anus

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x224, 8K)

>he doesnt what to see brighton vs sheffield (a fucking seagull vs a fucking owl)
why even live

cope by smoking weed while tyrone fucks your 6/10 girlfriend

>ib4 incoming americans

If they make it through to the final why the not? Keep licking that oil money boot

>greek PAOK fan
>ditch ajax fans
plastics t b h

Um, you mean Dest's debut you fuck.

Dosen t want to see Alaves vs Huesca CL final

I was born and raised in Amsterdam bitch.

cope by sending your mom to amsterdam so she can work the windows because you're so fucking poor lmao

i hope ajax gets eliminated tbqh

Dest only plays for USA because the KNVB has never called him up once. He was pretty much begging for an invite in a recent interview. Heh heh.

Attached: RTSD.png (281x326, 171K)

We got Liverpool vs Spurs which is nearly as bad

we have our own brothels you fucking cabbage

what is funny in seeing the greatest club of all looted like a cheap ligue 1 club. it is sad as fuck.

i hope Bosman will rot in hell.

just at the moment the french Young system was paying off around 1995 and french club have an average of 3 club in semi final of european competiton every year.

it destroy totally Dutch and french and other european football club system.

now we are entering the total NBAsation of premier league, every other league include liga is gonna be ligue 1 tier, all club having sending their best to PL or Championship club to survive.

>looted

NOBODY NOBODY force them to sell

t.Boer

why would your whore mother suck dicks for 5 yuros in greece when she can do it for 50 here?

can someone post the edit with the chad face please?

Test

Lol Idd totaly kill myself if I was a Yea Forums mod.

Attached: 1556740450691.jpg (720x674, 37K)

thanks

Well, players wont sign new contracts so it's either sell them now and make some money or see 'm leave for free in a year or two.

More like scammers 95% of theplayers they sell get exposed

Name them
>inb4 only names de ligt, who has only clocked like 60 minutes in total so far from friendlies

Here is a list of big transfers from Ajax in the last few years:
>De Ligt
>De Jong
>Kluivert
>Davinson Sanchez
>Klaassen
>Milik
>Cillessen
>Eriksen
>Alderweireld
>Vertonghen
Out of all those players only Kluivert and Klaassen flopped. Kluivert flopped because he was nowhere near a finished product and AS Roma was dumb to buy him. Klaassen failed because he was never a good player, just fit in perfectly in the Ajax playstyle which made him look good.
Everybody else succeeded at their club or is going to succeed.

Maybe you should stop believeing memes on Yea Forums.

>Puts Alderweireld and Vertonghen who were in 2012 in Ajax
>Doesn't put Luis suarez who was playing 4 ajax until 11 and was a much bigger transfer.

That was just from the top of my head, Suarez felt a lot longer ago.

I would certainly more then oil power club vs oil power club

What happened to Kluivert? They sold him or what?

Yeah and he is we insta-benched because they realised he was just an 18 year old kid who still needs to learn a lot.

He was bound to flop, he is a pacebabby. Bergwijn is the ONE or Stengs if he gets his shit together

>he would rather see Liverpool v R.Madrid rather than Bolton Wanderers vs Las Palmas final

>Brown hands types this post.

>i hope Bosman will rot in hell.

Based USL Dunkerque, the club that truly changed the world football

Attached: USLDpng.png (1200x1886, 268K)

I don't know man, Klaassen is currently reviving in Bremen