Gato testículo

gato testículo

Attached: gato testiculo.jpg (454x340, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-that-breeds-in-cats-could-affect-human-behaviour-when-it-infects-people-a6861221.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my gf just brought a second cat home, a few months old, and the old 15 years old cat I inherited from my father wants to kill it
What do I do? I left the new cat locked in the bathroom with food, water and a sandbox with those pebbles for shitting

They'll get used to each other try feeding them together from separate bowls but same area. If that old cat has been living as a solo cat for a long time it is just being territorial but should be ok eventually

Terrible idea unless you’re restraining one from the other

get a dog fucking pussy weirdo cat owner

This

Dont listen to him

Ahahahahah testiCULO

el americANO señores...

t. Tyrone

Go play some nintendo with your cat, 30 y/o teenager.

My cat is a PlayStation kind of cat

Wtf animal is that

>cats
Reminder that dogs are based and cats are redit cringe

please, tell me more about reddit

Imagine having a flyswatter next to you in the exact moment this picture was taken

Lmao, imagine being this insecure

tomates tem esse gatinho hein?

bump

This. Good luck becoming a literal retard from all that cat piss/shit you're eating.

independent.co.uk/news/science/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-that-breeds-in-cats-could-affect-human-behaviour-when-it-infects-people-a6861221.html

Cats are to blame for letting in hordes of immigrants.

>Previous studies have shown that when the feline parasite infects mice, the rodents lose their natural fear of cats. Now the same kind of behavioural changes appear when T. gondii infects chimpanzees, the closest living relatives of humans, which usually harbour a natural fear of leopards.

>Several studies in the past have indicated that the Toxoplasma parasite can affect people’s personality by slowing down their reaction times or making them more likely to take risks. Some studies have linked the cat parasite with psychotic disturbances in humans such as self-harm and suicide, and even serious psychiatric illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Based

mexicanus subhumanus

use a towel and rub the young cat, then the old, then young again to mix their smell, will make them more likely to accept each other since cats recognize each other by smell

that's some good advice

what sport is this?

BASED

Attached: gato gol.webm (480x480, 2.81M)

Brehhhhs...

Attached: 1565068939946.jpg (673x945, 337K)

you can't make this shit up

catlike reflexes

i'd do the same if i were a woman

I would put nutella in my balls and let my dog lick, but he's a bull terrier.

what kind of sentence can you get for this in USA

you get off scot free here

just looked it up, in new york its just a misdemeanor

she could end up on a sex offender list though

don't be afraid huebro. it sounds like an excellent way to bond with your furry partner

based jew bringing down the evil insect

Cats are pure Yea Forums, newfaggot