/hoc/

hyvää huomenta

Attached: darn tootin'.png (640x640, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-2212366108.htm?rsqid=d6589fef6461462684b71058d5ed7387-005
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Nfjv1ghHw
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/221-Markley-Ave-S_Thief-River-Falls_MN_56701_M74457-13332?view=qv
youtube.com/watch?v=lh5VBh7XIMs
youtu.be/CnyUK4CbIR4
hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/g-samuel-montembeault-2015-77th-fla.1815395/page-2#post-163631599
youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hKm6iDvgKJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1559095134842.jpg (1080x1099, 427K)

fuck /cric/
also thinking about ice

Attached: solar bears blue.png (270x270, 14K)

huomenta

Attached: 3ca3a5f6.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Go team

how dears

Attached: 1550343685566.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

I'm sure you mean >my team, fren
good choice

Is he a hall of famer?

Attached: 250px-Nicklas_Backstrom_2016-04-07_3.jpg (250x334, 21K)

good morning buddy

Attached: p.png (674x710, 9K)

Looking to invest in a franchise that's SHIT, but has the foundation of a great team (great fans/customers, good management and finance, top stadium) so that I can pass for a lifelong and not a glory hunter when they become successful in ten years. Suggestions?

>yet another relocane thread
for
what
purpose

it's a huomenta thread
huomenta

reminder

Attached: 1565083258419.png (1920x1080, 918K)

its 10am EST
get a job

He's probably close, but I think that the fact that he hasn't won any individual trophies probably means that he wont get in.

don't make me mad or i'll shoot

>its 10am EST
You are also here posting at 10 am EST.

and? i woke up 4 hours ago

knights or nucks

whoa, give this man a trophy

What a strange blog.

stop shitting up the OPs with your mediocre non-factor team

stop seething

ok, your move first

Gary, Canada's shitting up the thread again...

Gonna see a hockey game tomorrow lads

plenty of players make it to the hall of fame without individual awards

sorry i interrupted your circle jerk

as long as it's not dykepuck

>not a single other active NHL franchise made the op between relocane ones
rent "free"

holy shit he's still posting

why not, its not like you faggots are having any meaningful discussion

I eat ass

Thinking about thongs and ass cheeks

GARY. CAROLINAS BEING FAGGIOTS AGAIN. GARY IM GAMING THE SYSTEM WHOLE THINGS A WORK DONT WORK YOURSELVES INTO A SEETHING SUNBELT SHOOT GARY WHEN YOU WORK A SHOOT YOU GET A DAYTON TED TED DRAGON TOE DRAGGING SON OF A BITCH

Your thoughts, /hoc/?

Attached: 1538807203246.png (438x438, 51K)

Ciccarelli, Oates, Mark Howe, Housley, Andreychuk, Zubov, Recchi
and Kariya only won the Bing which obviously doesn't count
that's just since 2010

Sam, I thought you said yesterday that you were going to get help.

really makes you think

Attached: what.png (856x856, 522K)

dont EVER make fun of the winnipeg jets again or else

Edmonton to the AHL
Calgary back to Atlanta
Vancouver to the realm of eternal despair (lateral move)
Toronto to the NBA
Ottawa folds for Melnyk's tax write-offs
Winnipeg to Phoenix, again
Montreal to Montpellier

Canada will never win again.

>jest

>Ciccarelli
600+ goals
>Oates
1000+ assists
>Howe
complete non-factor only made cause hes a prominent yank
>Housley
complete non-factor only made cause hes a prominent yank who played a lot
>Andreychuk
600+ goals, 1300+ points
>Zubov
non-factor ruskie who was among the first to break through after the end of the cold war
>Recchi
never deserved to be inducted, only got in during a weak nomination year

Attached: if the jets.jpg (3024x4032, 1.94M)

imagine making fun of a country for not winning a cup in over 20 years, despite having the franchise you cheer for being cupless

>despite having the franchise you cheer for being cupless
Guess again, Samuel.

he will probably end up with over 300 goals and close to 1000 assists
who says he can't be one to be inducted in a weak nomination year

why do you think im referring to you then retard?

playing yahtzee lads

>got another (you) out of him
heh heh

here have another on the house
guess you love being called a moron

backstrom would have to severely increase his point production to break 1000 assists

First for the Bruins

playing with my yahtzee if you know what i mean lads

>First
Not sure about that, Freund.

he could get close if he plays another 6-7 years. he's only 31

that would require him to maintain 50 assists for those 7 seasons when his ATOI/point production will be trending down

based advanced stats party pooper

the best thing that backstrom has going for him is that hes in the top 5 of point totals for those born in 1986-1988
ill agree there would be a window available during a weak induction year

:/
:)

:^}

RemindMe! 25 years
Backstrom will be in the hall of fame

reddit

phil kessel will be a HHOFer
let that sink in

Attached: 1495842341713.png (421x373, 205K)

cbj

(°_°)

rent free

the carolina hurricanes will never be relevant
let that sink in

the dallas stars of the leastern conference

Attached: 1561418867651.jpg (1091x1200, 193K)

Yea. I just told my boss I need the week off. Next step is calling my doctor for the first time in 5 years. But first coffee break. You're just gonna have to trust the process

is all this a result of the blu bombies choke?

*sips* cheers

>June 17, 2031
>Employees at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto report that small cairns and decorative patterns made out of hot dog ingredients are still being left in front of Kessel's spot along the historic wall. Despite the staff's stepped-up efforts, the makeshift shrines are still appearing there at least once a week, down from at least every other day, as had been the case for nearly five years since Kessel's induction.
>"It just baffles us," said one staff member who wished not to be named. "At least they're not making a huge mess, but we just don't understand it. Some days, [the hot dog shrines] just show up at times when, supposedly, no one is even in the building."
>As of yet, the Hall of Fame does not have any known suspects, but the director says that he does not plan to take "drastic action" to catch whoever's behind this bizarre trend. "It's something different every time," the director added. "One time, someone made what looked like a penguin and a coyote fighting each other, entirely out of cut-up hot dog pieces, with bits of bun for the border. It was really good," he admitted. "Really well-made. We just wish they'd do it somewhere else."
>Phil Kessel refused to comment publicly on the matter, just laughing over speakerphone for almost ten minutes before our reporter finally hung up.

just made a cup of coffee *sips*

>house for sale, $137,900
>put an offer in saying I can move in ASAP of $136,000
>they “counter” with $137,900

Fuck this guy.

Attached: 2B050C6B-0B93-44BD-B8D0-913EBF96ECD2.jpg (300x250, 17K)

>conference finalists aren't relevant
At that point, who is?

now this is the post

Attached: penguins_18.jpg (501x803, 161K)

Respond with the same offer, but for $136,001.

teams that dont have a decade long absence from the playoffs

with czechs, you're fecked

Attached: 1565070584128.png (873x705, 99K)

The guy is assblasted that he had to fix his air conditioner like last month and trying to recoup.
I unironically do want the house though but my offer was a completely agreeable one

1 year short of a decade, technically.

the fact that you have to defend with this statement proves my point

Is Vaakanainen gonna make the team?

Apparently there is a rumor that Jesse Puljujärvi has sent dick pics to some women? Is that true?

>STILL squeezing (you)s out of that retard from Moronto
*dabs*

Not sure if it was dick pics but something like that.

imagine being so relevant on /hoc/ that people take pride in receiving a (You) from yourself

Attached: allthatisrightintheworld.jpg (333x301, 37K)

Gary Buttman.

Yeah, I said Buttman. What are you gonna do, punk?

Do you know how much the AC repairs cost?
If so (and if half of that cost is less than the difference between $136,000 and $137,900), then you might just want to add half of the AC cost to your initial offer, and let him know specifically that that's why you're adding to it.
Might be the only way to bring him over.

How many playoff series has >your team won in the salary cap era, friend?

Was 2k apparently for new capacitor

lots, so many in fact ive lost count

Attached: suspicious brit.png (1536x566, 16K)

*sips*, ahh, yes

Attached: 20190806_173841.jpg (3264x1836, 938K)

idk why you think im a laffer

Sheesh.
$137,000 might be your best bet, then. But I totally get if you don't want to budge that much. The guy does seem a bit unreasonable.

/hoc/ - beaver enthusiasm, radon awareness, anal hygiene, and real estate haggling

It's been a long time coming and this weekend I had a snap that was more of a fizzle out and realization but still the push I needed. I don't watch a ton of CFL after NFL training camp starts so that was less of the cause and more an excuse I used at the time to get hammered

Isn't he adorable lmao

Attached: cute-baby-beavers-3-57050e7c7f8ff__605.jpg (605x804, 118K)

imagine trying to save all of 1900 on a house and being confused and upset that the seller wont take your offer seriously

Do people not haggle over houses where you're from?

Finally had to start a beavs subfolder in my /hoc/ folder.

It's a fucking house idiot. I'll uss the guy down if I'm buying a coffee table. Try not being so submissive

they do but if someone is willing to pay 136 the seller probably believes (and probably rightly) that he will have no problem finding someone willing to pay his asking price. a better strategy would have been to offer somewhere in the area of 130 and see if we would come down at all

How much do you all tip when you're buying a house?
I usually go between 10-15%

Attached: 1519955674584.gif (645x735, 40K)

What kind of house do you get for 135k in America? For me, it's a 30-50 m2 flat in the middle of nowhere.

>What kind of house do you get for 135k in America?
It varies wildly, depending on what state it's in, what cities it's in or near, and how densely-populated the area is.

same price gets you this depressing studio flat in auckland

Attached: 264931137.jpg (1000x596, 86K)

Attached: img5739.jpg (534x401, 48K)

>studio flat
That's a fucking hotel room.

well if you wanted you could get this garden shed on a fucking island with literally zero infrastructure for the same price

Attached: 704637571.jpg (1600x1200, 305K)

Objectively shit teams based on last season's
>standings:
snes
little debbies
wongs
buffalel
>rags
kongs
oilels
ducks
cantpucks

Of these, the debbies, wongs, and sabres are the ones that looks like they fit your criteria. If you invest in the canucks you can be certain that no one will call you a bandwagoner/glory hunter. The >rags are trying to shortcut the rebuild and will fail miserably. Ottawa has perhaps the worst management now that Chiarelli is gone from Edmonton, and ownership that wants to spend as little money as possible, so they aren't winning anything. Ducks and kings don't have a good foundation (beaner fans, windows recently closed). Too late to jump on the oilers bandwagon, but it probably isn't going anywhere.
Debbies have a lot of good young forwards, not very good defense, not great goaltending. If management makes good moves to improve defense/goalie and the forwards don't disappoint, they could be playoff regulars starting in a couple years. I think that of the teams that are currently shit (and the little debbies are a SHIT franchise), they have the best foundation to build on and will almost certainly make the playoffs in 2-3 years. I don't know anything about their stadium.
Wongs (>my team) are probably going to have a really good window starting in about 4-5 years and it could last almost a decade if management stays good and there's no career ending injuries. They're built similar to the debbies currently, with some up-and-coming dmen and some great forwards, but currently the blue line is really weak and goaltending is not going to get them far in the playoffs. The stadium is a big pizza. Fans are mostly good, but due to past success there's a lot of casuals/asshats.
The sabres should be doing much better than they are based on their roster. There have been articles about poor culture in the locker room. If they can get rid of whatever is causing that, they could be decent. But I wouldn't recommend hoping for that to happen.

or perhaps you could capitalize on this golden opportunity in christchurch, enquiries starting at 199k

trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-2212366108.htm?rsqid=d6589fef6461462684b71058d5ed7387-005

Attached: 1101380841.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

Rare peeing kakko

Attached: 65801247_389970161648753_4041692226535136153_n.jpg (826x826, 220K)

god i wish he would piss on my face

big if true

THICK
H
I
C
K

In the countryside, 50+ year old single-story with a couple beds and 1.5 baths. In cities/suburbs (not NYC/Chicago/California), a townhome (shared walls) or apartment, or a tiny house from the 90s/early 00s with a tiny yard. They're kind of like planned neo-Hoovervilles.

i want to cum in some french pussy mon amis

>literal who trades in August
for what purpose

let me guess, Seiska?

>bare binis benis

Attached: rags_.jpg (500x500, 54K)

retards, all of you

i'm off to the sauna lads

except me of course

Hey, Trevor Carrick's a good lad.

except me ofc

>25 with 4 nhl games played
an ahl lifer if i ever saw one

what is the appeal of living on a coast?
>overpriced housing
>everyone is gay
>everyone bows to gays
>shitty sand everywhere
>water you can't even drink
>smells like fishes
>humid
>brown people

True. Still a good guy.

t. flyover resident

>Shannon doesn't see the Rangers finishing any higher than 5th in the Metro
Finally, someone cut through all of the meme hype and said it.

Then again shannon wants wahlstrom as a center for the isles despite him being a winger. He does raise a shit ton of good points in his videos, so maybe he knows the rags are a shit team still and have pathetic center depth, and that they have goaltending issues and their defense is still horrendous

t. Coldfront McBouldershore

take that back

georgiev will end with better numbers than anyone on the islels

Georgiev seems to feast on the leafs so too bad he can’t just play them endlessly :)

which chel was the best chel

Peter Bondra's NHL was the best

huh?
he had 2-1 record vs the laffs last season
he had the same record vs the islels and recorded a shutout against them

the real question is does hank lundquist still have the biggest wrench in the rangers locker room

naw
that title belongs to kakko now

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Nfjv1ghHw

Attached: sens blue (2008).png (270x270, 11K)

IT'S UP / C'EST EN PLACE

threadly reminder this is /hoc/ not r/relocanes you fucking sunbelt cock sucker

Attached: smg.png (672x500, 327K)

imagine paying a toll to have /hoc/ discuss your team

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/221-Markley-Ave-S_Thief-River-Falls_MN_56701_M74457-13332?view=qv

>why discuss hockey when we can discuss the Scandinavian penises of the greater New York area
This isn't good for my mental health recovery plan. Back to Laine discussionplease

imagine literally ruining an entire season of threads spamming your shitty team all fucking day

how many goals will John "Manlet" "Hockey" Gaudreau score in the new flim flams arena?

do you think McJesus ever cries over his career choices when he's along?

hard mode: Florida Panthers

imagine ruining an entire season of threads with your psychotic screeching

its been a tough go today

Attached: fortkek.png (738x416, 65K)

My favourite hockey player is Marie-Philip Poulin

I don't care what anyone says

>choices
what did he mean by this?

deliver us from dykepuck

Attached: pray.png (620x645, 632K)

Attached: mcdavid.jpg (2250x3000, 679K)

I have seen (((Fanatics))) "sweaters" literally falling apart while on the rack at multiple sporting goods stores

literally who decided to give this company the merchandising rights to the league?

it’s not just one guy who hates you it’s several

Maybe you and your retarded buddies should try not being mentally ill.

why dont you faggots make a /relocane/ general and circle jerk by yourself instead of ruining /hoc/?

why does it cost $13 for a single Molson's inside the arena, but the corner store across the street will sell me a six-pack for $9.99?

because you are not allowed to take that 6 pack into the arena

>30 posters
>167 posts
and none of you have learned a single thing yet

Because welcome to making profits bitch

more goals than anybody has career points

Attached: bennett to gaudreau.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

would you rather have your arena named after a foreign bank from your """rival's""" city, or after a chain of microwave pizzas?

is that rival city one with far superior success and part of the same division?

yes

I prefer mine to be shaped like a MaxiPad

gotta say having an arena named after the beloved and well respected former owners business is preferable even if that means being colloquially referred to as the "pizza arena"

Johnny Gretzeau will have another 90+ point season, cap it

MUNCHEN DA BEAV

despite this, the flambes will still fail to make the second found

Attached: 1540557317070.png (1151x617, 857K)

post hockey slags

flames issue is goaltending. They should've started rittich lol but got swindled by mike smeth

Attached: colorblind.png (3125x3125, 1.18M)

>rittich
they should have spent the money to get mzarek
he was the only goaltender available worth pursuing and miles better than some shitter who struggles in the ahl

*cough cough* or lehner. Granted he doesnt fall off a cliff in chiraq :^)

Attached: 51369863_2242362042701728_5203525655610464421_n.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

lehner is relapsing as we type this

this same woman picked the flames to win the cup this year

youtube.com/watch?v=lh5VBh7XIMs

Fuck Randy and fuck Randy threads tbqhwya

Attached: 1561742501742.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>reloseethe thread

I thought Smith played well but I'm glad Rittich is the starter next season

>shelling out 3mil for a backup
yikes

Attached: 1517082338275.jpg (1664x981, 180K)

3 million isnt that bad for a good backup who could just be alternating between starts.

the top seed in the west and the east were both pathetic failures this year but which team do you think has a better chance of bouncing back?

good post

tranpa will continue to dominate the leastern conference
they are way more likely to win a playoff series as well

>I am physically unable to stop talking about it or focus on anything else
Stop bothering us with your personal problems.

why not spend 5-6 million and get a reliable starter instead and make the young talent you've been developing backup instead for the same price

why are you physically unable to go seven (7) days without a relocane op?

literally 30 other team's fanbases are capable of doing this yet you seem to believe they are all the mentally ill ones

go avs
go canes
go kitties

simple as

remember how the laffs had the ahl tendie of the year they had been developing for a long time as their backup and he got absolutely lit the fuck up every time he started

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

t. no fans

the only competition for the flames in the west last season was the san jose sharks, and the sharks have weakened their roster in the offseason while the flames have done pretty much nothing except trade 1 shit player for another shit player

Attached: huomenta.jpg (600x598, 79K)

>Tolvanen - Duchene - Granlund
the best 2nd line of next season. don't @me

check'd and fucking based
quit projecting you fucking clunge, see the reply above

Attached: get2.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

gone to carolina boys

Is it time for the weekly Randy asspain?

I honestly can't imagine getting mad just by something existing.

not even shitskins?

plenty of other western teams have made big improvements to the roster/have younger talents getting another season under their belts

i have no doubts that the flames will be in the top 3 of the pac, but where they end up in the overall west is harder to pinpoint

>time to talk about my imaginary friend again
You guys are the ones driving this discussion, every time.
You hate it whenever it's brought up, but you can't fucking stop talking about it.

My bounce back pick of the year? Laine. 60 goals

Okay, now I can imagine it.
Don't see how they'd be analogous to a hockey team, though.

>You guys are the ones driving this discussion, every time.
look at this op stop pretending like no one shills the relocanes on a daily basis and we just bring the team up outta no where

I blame newfags and zoomers who don't understand how any of this works and just want to have their way.

>look at this op

>OP: *exists*
>(you): time to fucking seethe for hours

>its only newfags and zoomers that hate having one single team shilled as the face of /hoc/
that is some extensive damage control

have you tried not existing in the op for more than a week?
seriously, humour me and try it

>the face of /hoc/
Yup hi, that would be me

he cute

Would heem all of you manlets just try me

Attached: 1544280115676.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Pathetic display today.

boiling

Don't worry lads, bobandy will fuck off when his team's back in the shitter where it belongs

>reddit park boys
grim

naw, the twitter pr rep is paid to shill xer team here

/hoc/ has no face

based randy seethe thread reminding me that canes fans are gigantic faggots

Attached: 1513688230353.png (1111x621, 1.43M)

i dont think the top3 of the pacific is going to change much. they might have fewer points and finish in a different order than last season because the middle pack teams like the cantpucks or puppers arent as bad, but they havent really improved enough, and the shorks, flamers, and silver peons havent really declined enough for there to be significant change. also if you look at the overall trend of pupper seasons, they seem to have 1 strong season, then decline, then another strong season, and then another season of decline. if they keep following that trend, they are in for a decline season next year.

JUST TALK ABOUT HOCKEY FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: Fatefags.png (334x770, 528K)

i miss sven

Not so sure about that, it's not like two years ago every other thread was started by it

they arent' all bad

But if I accidentally talk about the wrong team I'll just set /hoc/ off again.

No one misses Sven.

two years ago they didnt have an obnoxious tranny in charge of pr

Attached: 1536294936678.gif (382x359, 3.82M)

>every other thread
Can you show me your work, please?

Attached: 1559933636988.png (422x700, 544K)

How do we make the All-Star game less fucking boring? How do we get the players to take it seriously?
I feel like they did back in the '90s, but maybe I'm just remembering it differently because I was a kid.

Attached: finn-on-finn.png (787x787, 1.02M)

Why do incels hate dykepuck so much?

hockey

Attached: 1478711403197.gif (350x196, 975K)

Everyone hates dykepuck.
It's only good for the occasional qts, who would be just as cute (if not cuter) if you found them anywhere else.

shorks are gonna regress this season
the roster is another year older and made no moves to improve that this offseason
i agree with your stance on the peons/flambes

between the yotes/cantpucks/coilers one will emerge as better than the shorks

my earlier comment was more based around the central division and the flames position in the WC overall

all star games are for show. They dont wanna get hurt so they take it easy. Its the same reason why the baseball all star games suck also since nobody tries (besides the AL because lol)

Attached: 1430467288945.gif (400x220, 1.94M)

.>My team.
*dabs*

incels hate everything, including themselves

>They dont wanna get hurt so they take it easy.
I know that, but what would make the players take it more seriously and risk more?
Playing it at a different time of year? Maybe over the summer?

>whiteknighting for >women in the hockey section of the sports section of an anonymous Laotian cartoon fan site

>b-but we dont spam it every OTHER thread
kek
why do you feel the need to defend the relocanes like this?
there isnt a single other team in the league with two pic related op images in the span of seven days since the off season started

Incels are just imaginary friends for trannies and tranny-enablers.

next thread pls

nah we're staying put, we lost pavs which hurts but we've got some major young players who will continue to grow in meier/labanc
we're also not done yet, until jumbo and patty get signed it means doug's still looking to improve the roster somehow

the sharks do that. who cares man. If someone makes the thread, they made the thread. Simple as
why would you want that? If an all star gets hurt you get the shitfit of a fanbase because of a player getting hurt

I want my Play-doh pls

the shorks have zero centre depth going into 2020
couture's back is gonna be breaking

this is the last shorks related op image posted
that was on july 24th

Attached: 1541732749015.png (436x349, 84K)

also i wouldnt be totally surprised if the cantpucks have a bad start to the season. a lot of new faces on the team might take a while to get on the same page. they look like they improved on paper but it could be different when they actually start playing.

Shorks are gonna regress, and that contract for karlsson is gonna bite them in the ass if they cant win the cup at all.

The constant lying and moving of goalposts is annoying.
Usually, I don't say anything, because half of it's just banter, and the rest of it's just not worth my time to correct. But the problem with that is then retards start thinking it's real and just parroting it over and over until it becomes reality to them.
I'm not trying to shill for anything, I'm just trying to talk people off of ledges. I'm trying to make things calmer, but if people are happier being angry, then fuck it, I can't do anything.

>there isnt a single other team in the league with two pic related op images in the span of seven days since the off season started
Check the archive.

fuck off faggot we are talking hockey here

I make barkov OPs now and then when noone else is making a new bread

>hertl
>couture
>jumbo
>karlsson
>gambrell/chmelevski/suomela/gallant
seems okay to me, karlsson's a good two-way forward but i could see one of our prospects replacing him in the lineup

just leave

>Check the archive.
why dont you check it for my randy
you fucking pretend to be so fucking righteous and yet its always the fucking relocanes shitting up the op

i dont give a fuck if we made 100 thread shitting on the bruins for losing the stanlee cup
its a completely different stance than the one in the op of this thread

hes talking about centers user. Even the islanders have better center depth

>why would you want that? If an all star gets hurt you get the shitfit of a fanbase because of a player getting hurt
I don't know. I guess the All-Star game is just a cool idea that some part of me wants to see work. But maybe it can't.
Maybe it should just be scrapped if it's this unworkable, because the alternative seems to be Gary dragging out the shambling corpses of a bunch of bored superstars to barely try for half of an evening, lighting some fireworks, and going home. It's a sad spectacle.

>the shorks have no centre depth
>proceeds to name a bunch of literal whos, a defenseman and an old fucking man who can barely skate
yeah the shorks are done

if the shorks actually do end up declining hard this year that is going to give the snes an unprotected draft lottery pick to go with their top pick.

I like the back porch, garage, and lawn.
Need to update kitchen appliances. Some windows will probably need to be replaced soon enough. You can’t do much with the basement because the only way to make a bedroom down there is to do an egress. Right now you can only make it a man cave and where you shoot pucks around. Also bedrooms aren’t small small but wish they were bigger

the central is a big unknown to me

>are the blues a one hit wonder?
>predators window closed?
>sams bounce back?
>bing bing wahoo
>I know fuck all about stars and hawks current situation

I don’t pay attention to the West because there isn’t a single hockey market in the conference other than honorary snowbelt Yotes

Sebastian Meadow desu

Attached: aho.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

What do you guys do about your /hoc/ folders when players get traded or signed somewhere else?
Like, should this still be in my Shorks folder?

Attached: pavelski.gif (498x280, 1.49M)

it seems like a ton of retards basically already have makar penciled in as a norris winner. dont know how the hype around him as reached such crazy levels.

based

>canadian teams
>not hockey market
this delusion

y'all realize that there can be more than one player named karlsson on a team right? i'm talking about melker not erik
also define literal who? if you're talking about hertl/couture then you don't watch hockey, if you're talking about our prospects then no shit they're fucking prospects

Attached: melkman.jpg (1000x991, 164K)

West of the Mississippi sorry pal

Google translate thinks it should be "Sebastian Clearing."

>Blues one hit wonder
They still have their core, and pietrangelo is a norris tier defenseman. Question remains more on binnington, but I think he isnt a ward clone
>preds window closed
They want to do it now with duchene, but that still doesnt change the fact they had an abysmal powerplay this past season.
>sams bounce back
Hahaahaha no
>bing bing wahoo?
they are a solid team. I think they can top the division if they get excellent play from mackinnon and girard and co. Also makar is a future norris winner
>stors and hawks
Stors have bishop, so theyll be contending. Hawks are I guess but that team is hodgepodge.

How does Aho's looks evolve all the time? Soon he's gigaChad

have 2 guys that have never been able to crack the first line dont inspire confidence

You have folders?

hey that's my thread

>also define literal who?
That term's as relative as it needs to be at any moment in order to score a sick burn.

Yes I know melker karlsson, but he isnt amazing as per say. Hes a 3rd line guy at best imo

im not your pal buddy

lmao seething

meant for

Is this the face of a gigaChad in Finland?

Attached: g3.png (530x530, 510K)

would

the media loves to overrate these NCAA players
makar doesnt have a big enough body to have a run at the norris

couture and hertl were our 1A/1B centers last year have you ever watched a sharks game
completely agree, never said he was amazing but he's a serviceable 4C

looks more like the face a pedophile would love

That's kinda gay, user.
Unless you're a grill.

Attached: beard.png (1080x1080, 1.53M)

does he shave or is that all that grows?

Looks like a 12 year old ESL kid that started growing facial hair way too soon

Makar got some good skills. He pretty much was the reason why the avalanche won game 6 against the sharks

absolute chad. Soon Raleigh will be full of those faces.

>implying you wouldn’t rate just as highly if he played for Kamloops instead of NCAA

>couture and hertl were our 1A/1B centers last year have you ever watched a sharks game
Pavelski had more ice time than either of them, label however you want, the shorks lost their number 1 c and are looking to replace him with two guys who have had plenty of time in the nhl to showcase their talent ceiling

>voluntarily watching the metro division

i would rate him higher if he played at that level in the CHL
unless you want to pretend like the NCAA system is more relevant to player development than the CHL

youtu.be/CnyUK4CbIR4

The file properties say that that picture's from round 3, so I think that's really as much facial hair as he could grow in a little over a month.

large amounts of cash and horny women will come your way, but only if you type
"sleep tight little buddy"

Attached: heem sleepy.jpg (512x337, 30K)

stealing one game is admirable, and i agree makar is talented
but is he rookie season norris winner talented?
there is where i have doubt

Metro division is a pretty good one. Unironically most competitive division

reminds me of teppo winnipeg

Attached: 345543.jpg (839x556, 52K)

he was playing in a very sheltered role behind johnson and barrie. yea he looked pretty strong at times, but he didnt even average 20minutes per game. that isnt even close to norris quality.

>giving a thumbs-down in the thumbnail
Based Olgas putting /cric/ in its place.

the ONLY other player that can fight him for that is arguably noah dobson, who has the same tools as makar, but hasnt played an NHL game yet. He'll be good for years to come, just not now
And now that barrie is gone, hes gonna get more time

>the ONLY other player that can fight him for that is arguably noah dobson, who has the same tools as makar, but hasnt played an NHL game yet. He'll be good for years to come, just not now
the norris trophy has never been awarded to a rookie
2020 isnt going to change that

He was probably quite popular in school because those brown features stick out.

Possibly.
Maybe.
No.
Nah.
They're not that good.

>tfw have to share a division with the reloniggers
BEGGING Gary to do another realignment when Dickgirls are playing

Thats why I said only other player. It'll be tough, but theres a chance it could happen. Either that or we see an insane race for the calder this year between makar hughes and kakko

if you had to guess how they'll rank in the standings are what do you think?

yea but recent rookie dmen like heiskanen or dahlin were able to come in and really cement their spot in the top pairing while playing 20+ minutes per game. he hasnt even proven himself as the best recent rookie dman.

Might be able to throw the Petes to the Central, but it'd be a tough sell with both Columbus and Detroit closer.

Rather just swap them with the kitties because I like them

avs
stars
hawks
preds
blues
jets
wild

pavelski is a right wing my friend, he did play center for us but it wasn't very frequently

people said that heiskanen/dahlin had the skill set/performance to win the norris last season

neither of them had a first place vote
the calder is a completely different discussion

Attached: norris_votes.png (661x470, 135K)

I miss the old Atlantic without the relocanes, craps and teds

boutta watch a movie

>liking the team that cucked you in '96

hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/g-samuel-montembeault-2015-77th-fla.1815395/page-2#post-163631599
>guy 1 makes a bunch of posts about how his favorite goalie is the best
>guy 2 replies with lol ok
>guy 1 flips out

>Decided to watch some old WHL shit
>Still amazed by how Vancouver got justed by a team that has been at the bottom of the barrel

Attached: JUSTFUCKMY.png (800x552, 771K)

it's like he copied and pasted his eyebrows onto his top lip

Attached: sip.jpg (210x251, 15K)

there is absolutely 0 (zero) chance that happens. im not saying hes a bad dman by any stretch, just this idea that he has any chance at winning the norris as a rookie is absolutely absurd.

What movie

That was a fun meme run though
>Scott Mellanby HEEMING rodents
>Beezer

I see it like this
Avalanche
Bloos
Stars
Preds(1WC)
Jets
Hawks
Wild (win lottery)

who do you think finishes at the top and bottom?

I love that the NYC market has a team for each nationality
>Rags = Europe
>Islels = Canada
>Debbies = USA

even orr had to wait a season to win his trophy

Randy tops and finishes in bracketfaggots bottom

well, norris is a weird realm of "shit we need the most offensively producing defenseman"
It is tough for them to get such a nomination when you have guys like hedman and giordano and burns having such years imo

>giordano
>offensive defenseman
guy had 9 less points than burns and had 164 more first place votes

the bing bings biggest problem during the regular season last year was tending. they had a span where they won like 3 games in 2 months or something. they didnt really address the goal crease issues, but instead focused on scoring depth. i think that could still be a big problem for them this year too.

fair enough. what makes you confident the stars will be good? I know Bishop is solid but he's getting old and the only roster change I heard about was Zuc leaving

>the bing bings biggest problem during the regular season last year was tending
despite this the islels weeb thinks the varly signing was a benefit to the team
KEK

Oldboy (2003)

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS

He piggybacks the flames powerplay no?
imo, they kinda addressed it with kadri and kuznetsov. We shall see how they do
varly isnt amazing. Im just gonna say he can benefit from our goaltending coach. Maybe he improves his game here

Having some thoughts..
..haha!

*sips*

mmmm, yes..

I'm looking for a good time

quarterbacking the powerplay is not even close to the realm as someone like burns who gets points by pinching in and risking a bad turnover

Grubauer is legit

It will be weird to see if the jets miss. I think HellaBuck can keep them in the playoff hunt even if the old boomer players like Wheeler and Byfuglien regress

Do you eat ass?

but they arguably got even weaker in net this year. grubauer has never been a full starter, last year was the most amount of starts he ever made in a season. i dont know if he is going to be able to handle the full time starting job considering his backup is an unkonwn rookie. the free wheeling offense can be so easily undone by bad goaltending.

if you kindly ask

last year in his platoon role he put up fairly average numbers. why should we expect a sudden improvement now that he is starting? was varly hurting his game or something?

I was thinking to myself recently that the islanders seem like a likeable team these days (despite the anime poster here)

why you post such garbage Norge

Isles are a solid team and I think they can be close to returning. Trotz is a solid coach, their defensive prospects in bolduc, dobson and wilde look impressive, and barzal is a possible franchise face.
That is true for the avalanche, since who knows if grubauer can take the load for them as a starter. He is a good goalie, but how long can he sustain it for?
all depends on if they can keep laine and connor. Their farm is in need of replenishing

>Isles are a solid team
no solid teams get swept like they did

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

We could make something work, perhaps..

I'm sorry fren, just feeling happy.

how baller would it be if those were the only nationalities

Attached: white people.webm (275x206, 288K)

shit happens though. take what shannon said in his season preview

thinking about watching smackdown tonight lads

shhh you're going to get us 8 channed

>Helsinki reddits vs tampere reddits

Prefer tea to coffee immensely desu, enjoying a comfy cup of Yorkshire at the moment

>no anime
based
>no brown girls
yikes

why the fuck would i give two fucks about shannon's opinion
the islels had one of their strongest seasons in decades and get swept by a team who made the post season for the first time in 9 years

only a homer looks back at this and thinks that everything is sunshine and roses

ancient people sailed all the way around the world for tea not coffee, because they knew tea is better.

why RAW absolutely sucked

Absolutely and unequivocally based

Attached: 05A93085-AA6C-4669-9D1E-1D7EF3E57A90.jpg (2896x2896, 528K)

the french revolution was started in coffee houses, not tea parlors.

I meant to defeat /cric/ of course. then we would only have the UK to worry about

Because I’m a Smackchad and want to watch based Owens

mandrama faggots please stick to your containment board

Attached: 1543328141084.gif (194x224, 41K)

coffee wasn't invented yet. now it's the 2nd most popular drink after water

because shannon knows hockey? I can say the same for carolina and the blots and flames: They all will bounce back at least. Isles will improve on their woes from the playoffs, and thats gonna be seen by how trotz coaches them

>caring about frogs
You a quebecker or something? They might've organized in cafes, but the British Empire succeeded because of its need for tea.

Attached: 1564028898359.gif (299x240, 174K)

/hoc/ and mandrama go together like Gary and jewish tricks

Attached: 1553464218523.gif (130x159, 4K)

Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true
You're as welcome here as randy

he just parrots the common narratives around the league while giving the most neutral takes possible because hes afraid of angering his subscribers.

>popular = good

>imagine not signing Szabados

To be fair we have tried making /hoc/ is Yea Forums threads before and the pedo janny kept deleting them

more people think it's good than you

wtf does shannon know about hockey?
did he play in the nhl?
did he coach an nhl-caliber team?
no hes some fat fuck who reads numbers off a white board
>I can say the same for carolina and the blots and flames
blots and flames had multiple seasons of post seasons appearances in the last 5 years, there is consistency there that cant be ignored
meanwhile the canes and isles had a flash in the pan season that may or may not be repeatable, especially when you consider that these teams had issues maintain their rosters this offseason

I was just butting in, I'm not the poster you replied to and I actually like coffee

The Islanders, like the Hurricanes, benefited from the fact that half the metro decision had off years.

huomenta /hoc/

How are you all doing today? My peppers are making good progress growing

Attached: 41788125-B7B5-4E4A-B360-1C7584005D76.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

loading up the first dude of the day

ahh yes you are correct coffee is better

>off year
debatable. the metro is always competitive

enjoying my day off laying down with kitty and phonechadding on the Mountain

pretending to look busy at work and the occasional phonepost

pittsburgh/washington were always competitive over the last decade
the only other team in that division who have had decent post seasons is the >rags

for most of the last decade the islels, debbies and relocanes were complete nonfactors. only the caps, pongs and >rags were really competitive.

Islanders will be in the mix. Lee is a good Lee-der (hahaaha ha) and there's a deep enough roster that I think they are likely to return to the yoffs

devlels made a final and lost to beaners

garden is doing pretty well here too

great the devlels had one decent season outta nine
such competition

thats the only time in the last decade that they made it past the first round

islanders fans are reaching >laffs fans level of delusion, little by little

funny, i think the opposite is true
greiss is gonna regress hard and varly is a non-factor to begin with

Business idea: pucks with lead cores

isles were pretty good this decade though.

There would be a lot more talent if the NHL operated on an academy system where each team were responsible for developing their own talent.
The NHL should move away from the draft system and move to a proper academy system.

Attached: This ain't juniors, bud.jpg (826x800, 118K)

>decent season
I think a finals appearance is more than just decent, but you're mostly right that the Devils have been mostly a lackluster bunch since the Brodeur era

they won a single series against panthers prior to beating up a fucking hollow shell of the penguins

i would agree with this more if 2012 wasnt the season where crosby was out with a concussion for the majority it
look at who the devlels beat in order to reach teh SCF
>kitties
>filthy
>rags
basically a cake walk punctuated by being dismantled by the kongs

Anyone else root for teams outside their metro area? I live in NYC but I root for the Broons because my masshole dad got me into hokkei

Attached: 126A14C5-F75B-46E8-85FC-95B21B5F0528.jpg (620x471, 121K)

I would be surprised to see Griess fall off that much at 33. I guess anything can happen

i'd take two playoff series wins over the annual first round exit
Griess is always consistent though. Varly could be decent, so I expect him to have a decent season.

Philly went to the finals in 2 years before and the Rangers went to the finals 2 years later. They were good teams of their own right

Philly also still have briere, but bryz as their goalie lmaooo

Considering my nearest metro area is Boise, Idaho, yes absolutely

Attached: 1525650847736.jpg (1598x1296, 546K)

Finally someone who understands. We should also get rid of salary caps and implement pro/rel. A Saskatoon club would be much better than the panthers or sens

Attached: Saskatoon HC.png (5612x4250, 1.31M)

>living in any metro area
not for me thanks

but gary doesnt maximize profits for his friends that way

Shit, man, where do you live? At least you've got the ECHL, I suppose.

>it's this retard again

>boise
there aren't even sharks in idaho lelmao

Reminder to any other Jerseybros: it's taylor ham. If you call it pork roll you're definitely a retard, almost certainly a Flylels fan, and most likely a minority from Camden as well.

You a flames fan then?

they would be too pure for this league

I think I may still have a warrent in Camden

Small town a couple hours east of Boise, still in Idaho. Used to go to Steelies games as a kid so you're right on that point.

Attached: steelies.png (225x182, 53K)

t.my owner is poor and wouldn't invest in it's own future

pro/rel would be fucking awesome, can you imagine the competition that would produce instead of
>let's tank for a fucking draft pick hurr durr

pork roll

If I was a flames fan would I have posted a picture of Jumbo?

Attached: shork.png (850x600, 25K)

the nature must be fantastic where you live

I hear it’s like 99% white must be paradise

>you can pick any team and you pick the team that will never win the cup
do you also like to punch your balls?

shhhh you're going to get us 8 channed

epic strawman my man
also wrong and retarded

Not that user, but I can say that it is indeed pretty nice. Lots of Mormons though, highest concentration outside of Utah iirc
>t. parents moved to southern Idaho from Oregon and I visit them every year

come on....... not.... much.... longer....

Attached: 1538419075846.jpg (480x328, 21K)

Present one logical argument against it then.

Imagine Barkov, Tkachuck, and McDavid actually going to teams that deserve them. It's a damn shame the worlds most entertaining player is wasting away in dedmonton

It'd be great wouldn't it.

>It's a damn shame the worlds most entertaining player is wasting away in dedmonton
Bulju wants out he said

Euros OUT

You've got no idea user, we're right at the base of where the mountains start in Idaho and it's fucking gorgeous
Yes
Yeah southern Idaho has a metric fuckton of mormons. Not bad folk, just can't let them take over the state government like they did in Utah

Still haven't answered my question. Present one logical argument against it. You probably can't though.

how dare you put that evil in my head

>please explain to me like I'm a child why I'm retard every time I bring this up

Post fennoswede hip hop

Not worth my time.

business idea: execute the final solution for weebs

youtube.com/watch?v=hKm6iDvgKJ4

"no"

Attached: Ok_.png (120x120, 4K)

>please overhaul your entire league, piss off every fan, owner, and player, as well as lose millions and millions of dollars in revenue because I really want to see what it would be like if every good player in the league played for montreal and toronto

Attached: aiportraits_1563828287.jpg (512x512, 40K)

how does pro/rel even improve the league? all it does it create superteams like in apehoop or povertyball while the shit teams end up yoyoing between the tiers. also pro/rel relies on a balanced schedule so that all the teams have a fair opportunity to play the shit teams an equal amount. most team owners would be against a schedule structure that either reduce the amount of games in a season or else has a ton cross continent travel.

>and don't worry, the cost of the overhaul to the entire infrastructure of the league will be covered -- not officially, of course, but by opening the door to massive, massive corruption

>wow it was so amazing to see edmonton and ottawa finally get relegated and replaced by a team that will for sure be better and not get immediately relegated again next season!!

THIS
thank god mine’s not a weeb team

Day drinking desu

Attached: 1565093898276.jpg (361x593, 123K)

my vote: yay

looks like the sedin twins lovechild

>imagine if some chink/arab/russian billionaire invested into a meme small town team and made them into champions!

that's some naughty language

Pretty good

the elder /hoc/ council approves this motion

I have the next thread ready to go 100% true this time

Handsome devil

is it a shannon edition?

I don't think the NHL would have super teams with pro/rel. Yes, the bigger markets will have the wealthiest owners and best hockey academies and deservedly so. But that doesn't mean Montreal/Toronto would dominate year end and year out. There would be at least 8 teams that could win it every year.
Bad teams wouldn't be rewarded by losing every year (see Florida and Edmonton)

Attached: Nunavut.png (5612x4250, 1.3M)

Really digging this summer aesthetic

ahh so you want to return to the 1970s style where montreal wins the stan lee and ends up picking 1st overall in the same year. sounds like a good idea.

Imagine not having to ship off Markham's or Hamilton's best young players every year to micky mouse teams. Teams would actually have to develop their own players.

Attached: Second GTA team.png (5612x4250, 1.2M)

She looks hot, but you don't see her face wracked with the effects of coal pollution and in-breeding.

Fucking hate it when the poo poo comes with a 30 second warning.

they should be forced to abandon those moon runes from the jerseys

Nah, they'd fuck it up somehow.

business idea: all-star game now east vs. west where the winning conference gets to pick the seeds of the other conference's playoff teams and arrange them however they want

business idea: read. my. lips. no. new. taxes.

there wouldnt be a draft anymore if there was pro/rel. the wealthiest teams would have the biggest academies and be able to pump players out continually while attracting more players because of the success. the lower teams would basically never be able to compete or else have a 1 wonder season and get picked apart like in povertyball leagues.

If it means not STEALING players from their respective regions I'd be okay with it. Teams should be able to survive without being attached to the teat of the NHL.

fuck off with your communist hockey the system works

Attached: 1545707927205.jpg (345x570, 21K)

why would upcoming prospects not go to the academy that gives them the biggest opportunity for success? now you want to implement some sort of regional restrictions as well as pro/rel? you are basically just creating some sort of mickeymouse league.

Good post

Ironically the system as it is now is communism. I'm just arguing to right the current system.

if the league was communist the stan lee winner would get picked apart every year, not give the worst team a lottery chance at improving slightly.

And by that metric why wouldn't upcoming prospects not go to the academy that gives them more ice time and bigger opportunists for success?

The year is 2065:
The Stanley Cup Finals are about to begin between the two best teams from each conference (and coincidentally the richest).
-- From the Western Conference, the Dearborn Faithful, owned by a third cousin of the reigning Saudi prince, Abdul al-Rahim bin Fatah. The team is wearing their trademark all-green uniforms, with their team logo barely visible just beneath the larger "QatarAirways" logo.
-- From the Eastern Conference, Albany H.C., owned by Russian billionaire Sergei Makarov. The team has forgone any team logo on their uniforms, identified instead by the garish blue-and-red vertical stripes of their jerseys, and by the three stripes of "GAZPROM," "SAMSUNG," and "Amazon" across their chests.

Despite Dearborn's imminent Stanley Cup victory (which the refs have already assured), things won't stay this rosy for their fans back in Michigan. In less than half a year, al-Rahim will have a falling-out with the Saudi royal family, and he will suddenly be unable to afford the team's payroll, being forced to fold the franchise in the middle of the season as he goes into hiding in Brunei.

the team names are so boring but I like the aesthetic

Attached: team alberta.png (5612x4250, 1.35M)

because the wealthier towns will be able to afford better equipment and personnel for their academy. the very wealthy ones will probably even be able to finance multiple teams in various leagues to give their prospects more icetime as well. the little academy in the sticks wont be able to give them that opportunity.

Hokej

Bulju reminder?

Bulju to Jokerit.

Shant be posting in any early threads

new thread is in the catalog

Nor I.

I want salary caps abolished

yo I said I had it 100% honest and you took that away from me

the same shit could have been said about crosby/kane and now they both have 3 rings