/trans/

>Everton have put together a £100m package to sign Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, 26, involving Turkey forward Cenk Tosun and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, both 28. (Sun)

Ivory Coast international Zaha expects to be at Everton by the end of this transfer window, and Palace will accept a bid of £65m. (Independent)

>Juventus are preparing to offer three players in exchange for Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Mirror)

Manchester United are close to signing Tottenham's Denmark international Christian Eriksen after 24-year-old Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes - another target for the Old Trafford club - made clear his preference to join Spurs. (AS)

>Tottenham are preparing for European clubs to make cut-price bids for midfielder Eriksen if the 27-year-old is not sold before Thursday's Premier League transfer deadline. (Telegraph)

Burnley have been linked with a move for DC United's former England captain Wayne Rooney. The 33-year-old forward has also had talks over a player-coach role at Derby County. (Burnley Express)

>Leicester City will not sign defender Nathan Ake in this transfer window, with Bournemouth valuing the 24-year-old Netherlands centre-back at more than £75m. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal tried to make peace with captain Laurent Koscielny - but the 33-year-old defender, who refused to tour with the Gunners, refused the offer of talks. (Mirror)

>Arsenal may turn their attention to RB Leipzig's 20-year-old French centre-back Dayot Upamecano as an alternative to Juventus defender Daniele Rugani - but are put off by the German club's £50m valuation. (Mirror)

Wolves have made a £30m bid for 25-year-old Italy international Rugani. (Times - subscription required)

Attached: christian-eriksen-man-utd_jyofgb146tyxzpj8b39dpews.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVUBhoQNLD8
twitter.com/dcfcofficial/status/1158726068901228546
twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1158731922438311936
twitter.com/LivEchoLFC/status/1158733641868075008
twitter.com/Wolves/status/1158724405863882752
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan_(sports)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jddq3ooY66o
youtube.com/watch?v=PLBwLsnlsqU
is2.Yea
youtu.be/SHiCvrUEThY
calciomercato.it/news/347540/calciomercato_juventus_il_pentimento_di_dybala
youtube.com/watch?v=bnQd3ICgOfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yNOszAgzuxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fniABddZ_CA
twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1158756298319679493
twitter.com/GiovaAlbanese/status/1158759729797259264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Norwich City are interested in 29-year-old Chelsea and England midfielder Danny Drinkwater, who is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge. (Mail)

Bournemouth are close to a deal to sign Wales winger Harry Wilson, 22, on a season-long loan from Liverpool. (Mail)

>Tottenham's Belgium defender Jan Vertonghen, 32, insists he is happy at the north London club as he enters the final 12 months of his contract. (Goal.com)

Wolves are highly unlikely to sign Benfica's Portugal defender Ruben Dias, 22, before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Express and Star)

>Manchester City's Brazil midfielder Fernandinho, 34, has confirmed he will be used at centre-back in some games this season, following the arrival of 23-year-old Spain player Rodri from Atletico Madrid. (Manchester Evening News)

Middlesbrough have rejected an £8m bid from Burnley for England Under-21 defender Dael Fry, 21. (Sky Sports)

>Clarets manager Sean Dyche admits the club could not compete with Aston Villa's contract offer for England goalkeeper Tom Heaton, 33. (Lancashire Telegraph)

now apparently rooney is only a player "coach"

Why did people think he'd be the manager

bit sus if you ask me
why doesnt he finish playing first

beautiful based non htfc autismo thread

How is Everton so rich?

this
htfc tards absolutely FUMING

chink investors

>making a new thread on 470 posts
>receiving abuse for it
>deleting post
>receive more abuse
>post it again
>more abuse
You really are a massive cunt

cry more lad

Based troll master

>thinking it’s the guy who posts them who is autistic
>not you absolute spergs who keep dreaming out about it

the hftc thread is not a real /trans/ thread but some weirdos idea of getting off

if its up to eriksen he should refuse to go to united and then play at spurs for another year and then go either barca or real on a free at the end of the season

I wasn't talking about that htfc shit

Yeah. Like that’s going to happen

PL money, rich investors sell their players quite well and doesn't keep the money for themselves, not too retarted wage structure.
They could get a nice team actually.

seething huddersfag

never the less, the last thread was an abomination and a new thread needed jumping on before the autismo acted again

says the faggots who have a full on mental breakdown each time an /HTFC/ is posted

-----------De Gea
--AWB--Maguire--Lindelof--Shaw
---------Pogba---McTominay
--Sanchez-------Eriksen------Fernades
---------------Dybala

We are back, I think yes.

It will, Spurs aren't desperate to sell him, they would better have him than a more expensive and less competent replacement, and he would earn max dosh from the free transfer.
I believe Toby will do the same.

>Eriksen linked to Man Utd.
Baffling how Spuds have not been getting raided by the leagues top wage paying clubs in the last couple of seasons. Look at Buyern always dismantling well playing opponents in their own league with their ability to pay better wages. Why has it taken Manure and co so long to figure this out?

based, bet htfc autist waiting all day the thread hitting bump limit only to get cucked

Alderweireld not going anywhere is more surprising to me

WHAT EDITION???

Eriksen is just a foil for Kane moving to united

It’s actually a secret HTFC 12.0 edition. You fags just haven’t worked it out yet

>a new thread needed jumping on before the autismo acted again
do you realise how autistic this is?

Leicester City are reportedly looking at loans after being priced out of Nathan Ake at £75m & James Tarkowski at £40m.

welcome Yea Forums
pick a side or fuck off

/HTFC/ has won - 50% of opening posts now relate to /HTFC/
Wow you fucking retards are fucking autistic

love /HTFC/ lads

if you convert the OP jpg to javascript it links to the huddersfield website

This. The htfc thing is annoying but you idiots get so fucking triggered by it it’s crazy. You actually all are autistic

>htfc autist loses AGAIN

Attached: 1554969230073.png (1200x900, 1.5M)

:(

Attached: chf.png (1069x602, 611K)

What’s with all the deleted posts in the last thread? Htfc autists at it again

>being on Yea Forums
>not mentally fucked in one way or another
Pick 1.

what did he mean by this?

dubs confirms that htfc has won the war

lel the autist exposed himself

How can HTFC have lost when people are now more obsessed with HTFC than united or liverpool? Literally biggest club in trans.

trying to keep it under 500 to moan about t'new thread

t.mental faggot

Good luck raiding Spurs when Levy asks 150 for every player and most players are too professional/respectful toward Poch to force the transfer.
Look at how Rose got BTFO or how Eriksen "politely" asked if it was perhaps, and with all due respect, possible to consider starting preliminary negociation with a hypothetical club that he would maybe consider joining.

damn rest in peace, tragic

>d-dubs confirms
lmao cant see 'htfc' in the OP lad. you sure?

Attached: 1544139823258.jpg (960x540, 55K)

>being an idiot
It was the OP from this thread who posted the new thread way too early and the reposted it 15 posts later

Please sell your wingers @LFC

Wow you’re thick

This.
Everyone has a good 10 in their team, but clubs like PSG or Bayern overpay overrated CBs when Alderweireld is available.

/HTFC/ is a state of mind not a football team
while everyone seethes over irrelevant things like OPs the /HTFC/ lads radiate calm and laffs all round

gruddersfields will unironically drop down another league
their mistake was hiring "trendy" 35 yr old german manager for the championship campaign

you mean you can't see it?
exposed

imagine being so seething you delete posts just to keep your cringe thread alive

case closed, shut up now. talk about football

Holy shit lads /trans/ is now obsessed with htfc

How much will levy try to squeeze out of United for Eriksen?

60 million?

who cares lad. we're talking about htfc

/HTFC/ are entering the race for Rooney

Levy is only using United to drive up the price of Eriksen, to make Real Madrid pay more for him

He won't let him go to a rival club, and I doubt Eriksen would downgrade for money when he can jew 7 millions by signing on a free transfer next summer and still play CL.

WATCH IT ITS GONNA MOVE

Worked last time, worked for Norwich too

This thread proves that only cold blooded Chads can make trans thread. The amount of shit you take from these autist is astounding. Keep up the good work.

I’d love it (LOVE IT) if we could sign Eriksen. But I can’t see Levy selling to us.

Real gonna sign Van der Beek
htfc

Kean/Gbamin press conference
youtu.be/KVUBhoQNLD8

i wouldnt say i would love it
but id rather him than mata pogba or lingard

How do I get a fit bird lads?

lose weight

might go to the gym
seems like a good time of the day for it

If Eriksen comes in then we can say that the midfield would be stronger than it was at the start of the window. Presently the midfield and attack is worse off now than it was at the beginning of the summer, with only the defence improving.

wear an /HTFC/ shirt around

how many of them have a pl title since that pic was taken?

Their wage structure is somewhat fucked with Walcott, Gylfi, Schneiderlin, Sandro overpaid. Compare this to a comparably revenued club like West Ham, who's +£100K/w earners are decent players. Everton can afford to keep these players on the books because their investors are covering a good chunk of their transfers.

Why are United so hellbent on signing attacking midfielders if they aren't selling Pogba? They have a more pressing need for a DM and B2B mid

All these autists realising they have to stop posting their seethe about /HTFC/ because sensible anons pointed out the entire thread is obsessed with HTFC

racing pigeon dealer

it would suck if you dropped a big heavy weight on your head and died so be careful

how do you know they're not selling poobag?

only sterlel kek

Mctominay is the B2B but yes they need a DM. Thing is, aside from Gueye who already went PSG is anyone really available?

>B2B mid
McTominay
>DM
Fred

Kek

Who has the superior back four?

Attached: 2020.jpg (640x800, 116K)

just sign Vidal desu

wage structure is just bollocks to justify chairmen pocketing profits, all consistent prem clubs have plenty of cash left unspent every year

McTominay is nowhere near good enough
maybe for a mid table side

25th version of the United transfer team. Could this be the final one???!

Attached: WINSv25.png (814x699, 1024K)

Fred didn’t even played DM at waxtap
Can see Fred being much improved this season though

For me, it's Liverpool FC's imperious man-mountain, le meme corner man, The Best LB in the World and the other one.

clearly you dont watch enough footy but anyway I'll give you a knowledgable opinion
McTominay was already a big game player last season

Unironically United

liverpoo
sperm
shitty
manure
lelsea
arse

This seems very logical to me and should definitely happen.

Amazing, they somehow not only managed to buy talented players, but also non mercenary types that genuinely care about the club. I guess a charismatic and genuinely talented manager can really make all the difference.

>fabinho to Real
literally what

koscielny was sold for £5m
shit image

thought Eriksen had ambition and wanted to move up in the food chain

Poo u

McTominay and Fred are worse than their counterparts at Everton, Wolves, Watford and Leicester

Wages structure should be called "wages hierarchy". That's the real problem most of the time.

>sanchez
get that monkey out ma team

he won't go to yanited lad

This is his last chance for a pay day. They say they want a "challenge" but all top players just want a fat pay cheque before their legs give out.

fine, but I hope you know I’ll be smugly posting when he’s quietly dropped at the end of a shit season

never gonna happen. cope harder

even when united are shit they still win trophies
spurs haven't won one for 15 years

Sanchez will unironically do well in a team that presses high up the pitch. he still works harder than 95% of the players on the pitch.

Ole's new system and tactics suit him. Jose bought him to sit back and defend, which is the worst possible way for him to play.

>what is the Audi cup

yeah what is the audi cup?

Attached: 1564767598391.jpg (2500x1402, 444K)

Sadly this is true

this years trophy last year it was internationl champions cup they're on the same level as the trophies that manu been collecting of late

>hong kong invitational 2 years ago
>ICC last year
>audi cup this year
ummmm try again sweatie

Quietly optimistic Sanchez will be GOAT this season

seething

Yes, by "afford" I mean to talk in a post-profit capitalistic sense.

@GFFN

Breaking | Philippe Coutinho is joining Arsenal on loan from Barcelona, according to @BilelGhazi.

Yfw /HTFC/ quietly disappears happy he has caused unheard of seethe in the /trans/ community only for it to reappear without any warning in the glorious summer of 2020

>Fabinho to Madrid
OH NONONONONONONO

Watch Liverpoo replace him with Jack Rodwell

@FTYO

Breaking | Leroy Primus is joining Real Madrid on loan from someone shite, according to @AnwarMonofy

Hmmmm no news about Chelsea? No transfers? Potentially someone going to Real HMP FC. WASPs awful quiet today

Attached: 1563927921318.jpg (640x640, 123K)

i dont believe people are falling for this shit for the third consecutive day

32Rooney confirmed: twitter.com/dcfcofficial/status/1158726068901228546

Lads. Cute Spanish girl from work called Alicia just whatsapped me out of the blue:
Message one: Heyy!
Message two: how are you??

What do?

Text her back you mong

Derby winning the transfer window.
Sorry Everton

"nb u?"

>Paul, its Wazza...yeah another 2 shootings happened. Get me the fuck out of here. I'll take anything

Attached: 1554204631274.jpg (639x322, 18K)

Attached: 1536544921271.png (560x475, 55K)

>Everton have put together a £100m package to sign Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, 26, involving Turkey forward Cenk Tosun and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, both 28. (Sun)

so 100m plus cenk tosun and james mccarthy then

Attached: neymar-cropped_1swedrsgbz7xu1c8ur8fykck8r.jpg (300x169, 6K)

"not bad considering the prices of defenders nowadays, wbu?"

nu fone, who dis?

who will they replace him with?
reminder Liverpool have no money

any /trans/ news?

Big Levy fan me but if we sell Eriksen to United I will be fucking furious and I'll finally be #LevyOut

Attached: 1546771535952.png (563x544, 60K)

*noise of slide whistle*
thats the sound of Liverpool's season

It’s all ogre for Liverpool

age of rooney

>Liverpool think they’re a big club

not so quiet now you said it
literally laughing at this post

Eriksen.
Fuck defending.

youre not going to be here in january?

you believed that they have no money? yeah right, also they just sold him so there is that

yeah but you're forgetting that lallana is a six now

Klopp has been given orders
no buying players
whoever you lose is replaced with free transfer

>Eriksen
>"I want a new challenge"

No problem with him fucking off to another league but if he goes to United suddenly we're supposed to believe his idea of a """challenge""" is to get a mid table club to top 4 and not because he's a money grabbing cunt

The second age of rooney; it will burn half as long but 10x as powerful

You now know what Klopp is using lelana as a DM
The wheels have come off at Liverpool la

Any source on the Fabinho thing?

>Sell a shit Lukaku for 70 million
>Buy a world class Eriksen for 70 million

With the addition of James, AWB, Maguire and the exit of some additional dead wood, would United actually have had a competent transfer window?

Rooney, Rekindled

cope harder your delusions spurs fag
no matter what way you spin it, united is a step up

Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead

just that one bloke on twitter

Literally no one seriously thinks this

1 simple innocuous post by me and I get 4 seething (You)s

twitter

i personally can't see lallana at centre back

>not understanding that all footballers are money grabbers and you would do exactly the same in their shoes

Shaun of the dead

seriously cannot even think of a trophy spurs have won???
was it before or after villa won a champions league?

*Wins the transfer window*

>a team 3 places below who have been shit for years is a step up
literally isn't anymore, you're BOSS FC

You really think Levy would just let them go for free? Maybe one but not both. Eriksen leaves for 45m to Real after the window shuts

posts like this make me laugh. filled with cope

You didn’t post it

Right, so Lester are a higger club than Liverpool because they've won more premier league? Your logic is fragile

>they've literally become liverpool
20 times la

twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1158731922438311936
>chelshit

winning trophies is relevancy and liverpool did win one recently. you should know that.

Breaking!
yeah liverpool are ded

Attached: fabinho.jpg (750x445, 47K)

What happens to arsenal when all their players brought in on loan leave? Seems like an all in strategy for one year.

If they miss out on european football again, they are royally fucked.

Well yes that’s just logic

so is bruno fernandes coming or what?

what all one of them?

they loaned any defenders yet?
I think their plan is to get in to the CL and just rely on the new rules where all quarter finalists get automatic inclusion to next years CL

twitter.com/LivEchoLFC/status/1158733641868075008

damage control started

NOOOOOOOOOO THEY TOOK OUR 50 YEAR OLD MEME ENGLISHMAN
THIS SEMEN SLURPING SPORT ISN'T FOR ME

Attached: 1548571865550.png (1200x1271, 162K)

They're going to buy Messi on installments like a free transfer basically

twitter.com/Wolves/status/1158724405863882752

#WelcomeDadashov

Wolves are getting top 4.

Tbh if you’re a big club you would at least expect to have won 1 league title.

>Liverpoo

Attached: 1555773181104.jpg (480x320, 19K)

Echo dont know shit desu

its okay, naby keita will come through for them this season. he really is special, just adapting slowly.

*knocked out in RO16 by Bayern*

is that really a new rule? THE CHAMPIONS
what a load of horseshit, bring back the european cup

Literally whom

not sure if its in yet but its definitely in the pipeline

>the echo
They can barely even write in sentences

>liverpool getting reverse javi martinezed

dashdov

Spaced.

You do realise this whole sale of Fabinho is to allow for Javi Martinez to slot on seamlessly. They’ve been playing the long game with Bayern for years

You're missing my initial point. Eriksen has made it very clear that he wanted to go to Barca or Real Madrid for a "new challenge" i.e "I want to win the league"
United aren't winning leagues any time soon. If he wanted to go to Madrid or Barca, fine. Fuck even if he went to City I'd hate that Spurs would let City weaken teams around them, but fine. Walker proved himself right by moving there. But to move to United he clearly isnt going because of his initial statement of wanting a new challenge. You only go to United these days for the money

Fernandes to Spurs and Eriksen to United. It's been in the works for months. Another Woodward Masterclass.

Attached: ed-woodward-manchester-united-executive-vice-chairman.jpg (768x432, 49K)

To Spurs yes

WTF BROS FAB WAS OUR ONLY GOOD MIDFIELDER

>goldbridge in full cope'n'seethe mode over bruno fernandes

Attached: 1560415227971.png (630x630, 603K)

Yes and money trumps a challenge. What’s so hard to understand?

united is a step up from spurs, dude. it hurts but it's true.

well yeah, that's how it works you tripfag retard

With not much time left do you reckon liverpool might have to loan someone to get in a replacement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan_(sports)

who fucking cares?

>you only go to United these days for the money

Fine. As long as he's a professional in training and on the pitch who fucking cares.

The guy deserves a some money after missing out on 10's of millions of dollars by sticking with Spurs.

hes a character made with the sole existence to trigger Mr DT

Explain in more detail pls

hearing that steven caulker is available

maybe in 2009

i think we call them TEMPZ round these parts

Attached: 1557331214637.png (500x500, 291K)

Joyce: Liverpool’s Harry Wilson on way to Bournemouth for medical. Season long loan, 50m option to buy. Still some details to finalise between clubs.

Why are you even arguing about Eriksen, it didn't happen yet. It could just be some rumours.

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING ME

Attached: 1560950368236.jpg (590x350, 49K)

>Everyone rejecting a move to united

Attached: 336AD9A9-4BE4-485D-B021-A4255AD467A5.gif (474x354, 384K)

You now remember Fabinho at Madrid.

Couthino to Arsenal (loan) done deal

Yea Forums memed snubchester into reality. they cant get anyone outside of englands mid table now

soz arse

Attached: 1547676293705.png (561x130, 16K)

Is Eriksen even good or is he another meme?

>be Arsenal
>score 4
>concede 7
>profit?

>its real
wew

yes

>50m option to buy
what the FUCK is bournememes problem and eating liverpool shit?

no its bournemouth

No one is good.
Because they are sometimes bad, they are all shit.

Why the fuck are they signing Fabinho if they already have Casemiro? I very much doubt Fab would be willing to play second fiddle in el calvo de mierda's line-up.

Halal and Farsa are so retarded with signings.

Does anyone want Nkoudou ? He teared Bayern apart to be fair.
35m would be enough but that's because we're friends.

Casemiro is finished

>50m option to buy

Attached: 1537014241788.jpg (312x295, 18K)

liverpool seethe and cope in 3..2...1..

gonna play right back/midfield cover la

50m might look like a bargain come the end of the season

if a player wanted to go to united over spurs theyre not the kind of player you would want to sign, spurs are one of the top 10 teams in europe now and united are like a chinese league team, youd only pick them for the money. even united should be avoiding players who are stepping down from better teams because they dont have a winning mentality

Attached: kWilMCW.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

>Eriksen

Dream on boy.

Where does the Eriksen is shit meme come from?

title confirmed

Attached: 1546643635833.png (562x435, 343K)

it will. anyone that watched the championship last year will know this

>spurs are one of the top 10 teams in europe now

Attached: 1554904608623.jpg (620x413, 54K)

Does /trans/ like The Cranberries

trust me I’m from the future, they don’t exercise that option

spurs fans coping very hard on this one

Let me just briefly explain why city will win the league:
1. They are better than Liverpool

liverpool
city
real
barca
juve
bayern
then you could easily argue spurs would be next desu. 3rd in the toughest league in the world and CL finalists

Attached: 1558609379771.jpg (992x666, 161K)

Any Polish/Croatians able to tell me anything about this guy
we just broke our club record trying to sign him

Attached: 519421465293197.jpg (605x340, 91K)

>Liverpool

>mfw Liverpoop finish 4th

Attached: 1558678757925.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

>then you could easily argue spurs would be next desu
>w-we reached a final dont you know
L M A O

the /tran/berries

psg would do them

Attached: 1558220543068.png (490x394, 258K)

bit of a luxury who plays a dead position

yes

Chelsea finished 3rd and won a European competition.

surely THIS is the young croatian meme that turns out good

Any update on Buffon to Liverpool?

It’s indie rock and roll for me

my girlfriend does she is not one of the /trans/ lads though

He oozes /weakmind/

yeah but spurs improved and chelsea lost their manager and one of their only 2 good players

london is white unironically.

just waiting for the javi martinez situation to clear up

London is brown mate

why, pray tell, would liverpool be after buffon when they have two better goalkeepers at the club and another on loan?

>having a good season makes you a top club in Europe

Attached: 1564662707875.png (537x494, 323K)

Explain this then?

Attached: 1526557459026s.jpg (232x250, 6K)

Andy you're a star

spurs are going forward though, united are going backward at a remarkable rate, arsenal are making slow progress and chelsea are almost as fucked as united. spurs can realistically win the league

jesus. now i need to have a wank

fucking club brugge bailed them out giving 10m+ for mignoshit so its only 2 better goalies

>spurs can realistically win the league
this is your last (You) from me.
clearly shitposting

That's Buffoon, not buffon

Official August 2019 EPL power rankings from a neutral and objective perspective:

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United
6. Chelsea

Lads. for PL clubs, who would say is the signing of the summer so far?

>3. Spurs
lol

For me, it’s unironically AWB

yeah I agree they should be higher

dont let the jews win user

Will Spurs get lo Celso/Fernandes and Sessegnon over the line before Friday?
How the fuck have they not signed lo Celso yet?

andre willas-boas?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jddq3ooY66o

goldbridge and chill lads

Attached: 1553887158390.jpg (675x866, 54K)

>How the fuck have they not signed lo Celso yet?
levy had some vacation days that where set to expire

Cutrone or Kean

Ive come around now lads. Spurs will win the league. reaching a final is proof of this

looooooooooool if you're expecting me to read all of that shit. give me a summary or i fuck off.

spurs are really going for broke with these signings. its title or bust

VERY based premier league goal of the day today

Attached: 1552268983992.webm (480x480, 2.72M)

Pérez is an excellent signing for Leicester, very smart transfer

Sessegnon only

fucking hell good goal
you now remember when liverpool were good

>reading that shit ever
dont know why anyone would bother, i skim the BBC gossip for my teams name (never see it) and fuck off

who watches this shit, how do people not get bored or annoyed?

lolwut

>TORRES TORRES TORRES

McTominay is already better than every midfielder at Liverpool, Arsenal, and Tottenham.

TWAT! DID YOU SEE THAT?

Lads. Why does Transfermarkt list Maguire transfer as £78.3m?

Seems like every other 'gretatest PL goal' is scored against Blackburn's defence. You're welcome

not that guy but he's a good player and is exactly the kind of player that leicester have needed

£30m sounds a lot but when you look at some of the shit that goes for even more than that it doesn't seem as bad

zoomers and JFs
because they're retarded

Rooney v Newcastle is greatest PL goal

Dont be so sure

fits their system, is young
he’s an Okazaki regen, not a flashy transfer but I guarantee he’ll have more relative success there than any other of the prem transfers

youtube.com/watch?v=PLBwLsnlsqU

Met Okazaki once. nice guy

>spurs can realistically win the league

Attached: 1559664238285.png (674x674, 415K)

Why do Spurs even want this crying little bitch?

Attached: 7559fdb25d3eb0792734cd8052459192.png (808x455, 387K)

I don't.

>inb4 bust
they HAVE to sign another midfielder

Lel, you only care cause the shooter was white. When Mohammed blows up a concert in Manchester then all you retards start spouting excuses
>Oh it’s tragic but you’re more likely to die from a bee sting than terror attack!
>these things are just part and parcel of living in a city
>the last thing we should do is panic and try and reduce Islamic extremism. It’s what they want us to do

eriksen is leaving them for a better club

The best part about is how he was arguing with ref seconds before it.

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1565101545888.webm

Attached: wazza.jpg (620x712, 160K)

he has pashun

Rate Villa transfers

Attached: download.png (683x533, 66K)

Blame levy for being a cheap cunt who won’t give 30 year old shitters £350kpw

literally whos/20

"Yes, loan out Coutinho to Arsenal and bring in Neymar in a season-long loan with mandatory buy for next season"

Are the Bogdanoffs managing Barcelona's transfer window?

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

obvs maguire

phwoooooarrr

Attached: _-fdyw9.webm (512x314, 2.99M)

How you gonna clear that with FFP

>Total market value arrivals: 73,00 Mill. €
>Expenditures: 148,60 Mill. €

Attached: 1564026767282.png (300x357, 151K)

rooney was fantastic when angry

BASED

remember those 50 identical jermaine defoe goals

lads, LADS

Attached: 020f9da8853ba3919a160d9e7ac51c34[1].png (597x405, 313K)

>this

Levy is a turbo kike. He's notorious for being the most difficult and biggest pain in the ass when it comes to negotiating transfers. Vertongen and Alderweireld are in their thirties and are a short term solution at best. Hence why no one's been knocking on the door for either. Kane and Eriksen are the only Tottenham players a top European club like Madrid, Bayern, Barca, etc. would go for. Kane won't leave because like Shearer and Gerrard, he'd rather eat meat pies in shitty weather and play for "muh boyhood club" than actually challenge themselves at the biggest stage or adapt to a new country and culture. Eriksen on the other hand wants out because he realizes that Tottenham has reached their apex and that this is probably his last chance to play for an elite club in the starting 11. It's going to be interesting see how this plays out. Does Levy go for the scheckles and sell him to a domestic rival in United or does he take a haircut and sell him to a Madrid or Barca at a discount? One things for sure, there's no way in he'll let Eriksen walk away on a free.

Ndombele unironically will be

my mother said the same thing lol

well, if it's a loan they would pay for Nerman next year, so... I think it also depends on getting rid of Coutinho

1:14

youtu.be/SHiCvrUEThY

>Robertson
>best lb in the world

Pick one

that's why he's going to United la

Attached: Image-1-1.jpg (750x655, 81K)

got the dvd of this match

Best Rooney, what an amazing player he was to watch.

>players are blaming the kits for being too baggy for our opening day loss

how does this make any difference unironically

Ricardo Pereira is the best right back in the Premier League

literally who is better right now?

which team is this?
referring to excuses why you lost Id assume Klopp but Liverpool havent started the season yet

Tierney

he's already been btfo by other journos

McTominay is great, more deserving than Matic to be in the first team.

girl I like at work wont even acknowledge me anymore. fucking had it lads

Attached: 1545723027407.jpg (750x778, 270K)

He's actually good.

based

Attached: tricolor.jpg (600x600, 73K)

permacrocked

if you count pulisic then definitely him

Attached: 1535990792853.png (320x287, 105K)

have you've tried speaking to her?

made sure I grabbed what she wanted from the printer and brought it to her. said "delivery!". She just stared at me, took it off me and waited for me to go back to my desk before she carried on

>calciomercato.it/news/347540/calciomercato_juventus_il_pentimento_di_dybala
>Dybala

I hope he stays at Juve now. I hope both he and Eriksen get BTFO and have to stay now, the cheeky assholes.

who cares about that team

>same level as the trophies that manu been collecting of late
This delusion, lmao.

>The guy deserves a some money after missing out on 10's of millions of dollars by sticking with Spurs.
he was offered a new highest earner deal last year and refused it

what a creepy lad, I pity the lass

well, she's a woman, so she has borderline personality disorder like every other woman

You should kill her and everyone who works there

you're right audi cup is harder to win than what every mickey mouse trophies manu are collecting

How long before the racists start comparing Marvelous Nakamba to Victor Wanyama or Idrssa Ghana Gueye because they're defensive midfielders and from nigger countries lads?

>people still think Wazza was shit

nah that one arselel did where they did like 7 first touch passes around Norwich(?) was fantastic. Blooters are great but when you involve 7 players all who could fuck it up and still pull it off...

youtube.com/watch?v=bnQd3ICgOfA

inb4 it's none of them

This delusion, lmao.

Klopp is complaining about a loss before the season even started? wtf?

cope

Tottenham will always be a selling club

>Stoke City's former Spain forward Bojan Krkic has left the Championship club by mutual consent after five seasons in the Potteries.
Memember when he was GOAT and then got an injury for Stoke? Remember when he was the newest X?

Highest at spurs is like 15th highest at United.

Rooney at 16 vs Arsenal is, IMO, better.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNOszAgzuxQ

That commentary
That technique
That shot
HE'S 16!!

He'd be going for 250mil in todays market

youtube.com/watch?v=fniABddZ_CA

this is his best video, i like how he makes his family shut up for half an hour so he can ramble on about matic whilst blasting linkin park

>cope
Yikes.

seething

levy the best chairman in the prem atm

>seething
Cope.

fuming

>fuming

Attached: can't counter your argument.jpg (345x549, 46K)

boiling

Attached: oli.png (1706x1140, 2.92M)

cant wait for Eriksen to say hes thrilled to join the BIGGEST club in England

R A R E
A
R
E

bit gay

luv blooters

'ate passin

simple

>REMEMBER THE NAME

If Spurs don't get Bruno and Lo Celso, then that's two bullets dodged.
Lo Celso will be worth 20m next summer, and Bruno Fernandes will probably end up at Zenit or Inter or some shit club like this.

anyway, same time tomorrow lad?

ITS INDIE ROCK AND ROLL FOR ME

tbf yes he would be expensive as fuck in todays market.
he was fucking £27m
Bargain of the century

>Tottenham have registered an interest in signing Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona before the transfer window shuts. [Talk Sport]
race is on de lads

all of you need to dilate

have sex

ITS ALL I NEED

>united are interested too in case pogba leaves
is coutinho the most wanted player in the market right now?

No

>only 48 hours left to get a /trans/ GF

It's not looking good for user FC. Are there any chances of last min moves?

Attached: 1511292538652.png (239x229, 82K)

yes it always heats up last 48 hours if you get your money out you're guaranteed to sign something

rumors are she would require way too high of a fee and astronomical wages
not keen on moving to a club with such low prestige and upward mobility

Going to see the Maradona movie tonight with my Dad. Any of you lot seen it?

Um, sweety, dilate beats have sex.

COPE.

Lower her price by shitting out rumours that you're getting another girl, then get in a last minute cheeky bid with fingers crossed

dubs confirm you will need to hope for a good start to the season and look to make another move in the winter window.

satanic trips can't overcome the fact that dilate beats have sex.

I think this unironically looks great. Defensively sound, balanced, young and, most importantly, british.

Attached: United 2019-20.png (480x600, 136K)

>Um, sweety, dilate beats have sex.
damn I've been defeted and must now dialate

best strategy

It actually does look great - Fernandes and Pogba offering themselves through the middle often
dilate, not dialate

>United with no width

Plz no

:(

no width

false 9 Fernandes

only problem is
>Matic

retarded ppl on 100k drop

have el sexo

>Matic

Attached: 139180381039.png (240x228, 84K)

only messin lad you're a good egg. quick wash out then get straight back to shitposting

I know, but please understand, I couldn't find a proper RW to start and I don't like improvising Lingard or Mata there.

>twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1158756298319679493
West Ham just got themselves a bargain for this kid.

Boavista is rumoured to get 3M for the transfer, according to portuguese papers.

Attached: CardosoWH.jpg (726x861, 72K)

Fernandes on the left , lul

dilate

Apparently Dybala has changed his mind again.

Attached: jej pepe.gif (220x220, 17K)

Greenwood as RW, fuck it, if nobody is coming, might as well let the kid have a shot

Can't you see this is a typical 4-3-1-2 turned 4-3-3 with a false 9 in Bruno Fernandes? Go learn the art of footie before talking to me, peasant.

Brehs

Attached: final_5d499aa46179ec001492b14c_802836.webm (720x408, 2.08M)

Attached: 1553109427139.jpg (295x171, 4K)

evidence please

if true it just means Sarri is fucking bully

literally and unironically who

not now united have officially said no

thats a "get fucked" smile

>get neutered by Kepa so you get your manliness back by bullying boipucci Dybala

Savage

>him making the call™ right at the end.

Attached: Bogdabot.png (500x387, 260K)

_________Martial
Rashford__Eriksen__James
______Pogba_McTom
Shaw__Magui_Lindel_Wan-Bis
_________De Gay

Not bad. Obvious not good enough to compete at the top but this would be a good window. Just wish we would’ve made a move for Tierney. It seems like such an obvious deal to me. I can’t stand that fat cunt Shaw.

>Eriksen

Dybala is back on, get with the times.

Shaw is unironically decent though
hes a fat faggot but hes good

Wait you idiots actually believe Fernandes is going to United? AHAHAHAHAHA

Dybala is not back on.
Still don't know why united don't just either bid £50m for Fernandes and Eriksen and see what comes up

Attached: EBS8QckWwAAlmt_.jpg (680x340, 51K)

did you see when they asked vicepresident cardoner about the nerman transfer during gamper?
literally winked while saying 'there was nothing going on'
IT'S ON

He is literally in Manchester right now

twitter.com/GiovaAlbanese/status/1158759729797259264

It's back on, lads

Did you miss the bit where he flew to Manchester this morning.

Huh... Ryan Bertrand has blue eyes. Thought black people only had brown eyes for some reason.

>the rise of player-managers and player-coaches
It's like the good old days. I hope Rooney and Kompany doing this will make Sports Interactive create a Player-Manager option in Football Manager.

its not

at this point, I think anything is possible

Madrid media started to shitpost about Florentino buying Neymar

>used to be one of the best players in the world
>now a walking advertisement board for a shitty betting company
Sad!

not sure Rooney and Kompany are great test models

Can't you do that now?

Really? Link?

Neymar will move tho

I’d prefer Eriksen to Dybala. There I said it. A Northern European that’s been playing in the PL for 5 years is better for us than an Argentinian twink that’s never played outside the spaghetti league. Also our record with South Americans is appalling.

google.com

18 year old CB. Part of the portuguese team that just reached (yet another) under-19 euro final

Me too Eriksen is the sensible option. Sell Lukaku to Inter for £60m and then just spunk it on Eriksen

Yeah and the other 100m

Not in Football Manager, no.

More the fact they might pull their finger out their arse and not just do database updates. They could also code the fucking backpass rule and allow us to build youth academies in other countries (like Total Club Manager/FIFA Manager did) and allow me to upgrade youth facilities etc to a preset level rather than one level every time despite having £1bn in the bank.

Y is Ethiopia so based?

Can't you sign players to contracts that put them on your staff as well? I feel like I've definitely done that

OH SHIT

UNITED ARE BACK BABY

Attached: 8c2d.png (637x171, 7K)

What flavour of Pot Noodle shall I have for dinner lads?

kek good effort lad

You can have been able to for years, I'm talking about making yourself a player-manager.

please god. no.

Attached: 1502901221493.png (406x383, 150K)

imagine

Even Woody isnt' this retarded

Oh that would be weird
How would they determine your CA?

Is your image broken, I can't see anything. Doesn't say who they're buying. There's nothing there.

been waiting for it to leak for weeks if not months

just go to the cinema with your dad like me lad

Would /trans/ concede that Shaw, Maguire, Lindelöf, and Wan-Bissaka are all good players?

Dybala to United aint happening.
Club dropped him.
Someone is lying

no

It's a pretty great defence

Reminder that Coutinho played under Poch for Espanyol for half a season

Top 3 defense in the league.

desu yes

>2019.
>Having a dad who is alive.

Must be good senpai.

both speak spic so does emery tho

sorry to hear that bro

don’t rate lindelof or shaw
maguire is good, wan bissaka is very good

top line of your post is incorrect
bottom line correct

Good but not elite

Name elite defence

this is correct
Dybala is OFF

Where is qt going?

What’s your team bro?

Rodri is signing of the summer. Prove me wrong
protip: you can't

I thought it was dropped because of a dispute over an agent's fee.

>Shaw
Good
>Lindelöf
Good
>Maguire
Good
>Wan-Bissaka
God tier

Arselel

something like that and salary and image rights
nothing has changed. its lies probably from JJ to scare Inter

He's been brilliant in pre-season. If he proves to be able to take over from Fernandinho, he's priceless.

Even if United get Dybala or Eriksen, it's still gonna be Bissaka.

Guy is a beast

shaw has been shit ever since he got injured and even then he never looked as good at united as he did at so'ton

i used to think maguire was really good 2 seasons ago but last season leicester leaked goals and he wasn't as impressive. definitely not worth 85m.

lindelof has always looked shit i don't think anyone even rates him. he was a shitty bailly replacement when bailly (who was actually looking good) got injured. before that he was a benchwarmer.

man bissaka is pretty good.

I'm just glad that it won't be another season of Phil Jones/Smalling. I wish they would fuck off forever.

Just wait until 500 you fag

i would be happy with that defence if i was an everton/west ham/whatever fan, nowhere near good enough for top 4

Lindeloff is great, very composed on the ball and great positioning and reading of the game. His only weakness is in the air and now >we have slabhead to cover that. Shaw is good too, double player of the year last year. He just has to keep his weight down.
He took a long time to recover from his leg break because Mouyes is a paranoid sociopathic narcissist who thinks all injuries are fake and his players pretend to be hurt in order to spite him. He rushed him back into the squad and gave Shaw two more major injuries including a torn ligament in his foot.

>we’re not even at 500

New:

>7854 posts early

>Lindeloff is great

Attached: 1534960330601.jpg (1292x683, 142K)

They could add an additional stat screen like they do for manager skills at the moment. FIFA Manager managed to do player manager fine (it was based on the quality of your team you managed). I mean, Football Manager currently has a very low % chance to have a son who can become a player. I think you gotta be 30+. Or I read. Makes me think it's bullshit otherwise FMRTE would give you a way to force it.

You can through fmrte.
Just create a player and edit a player/son relationship

I mean isn't every senior. player a player-coach? Like i can't imagine some senior player not giving coaching to his underlings.

They're banned you dumbass. Why would they pay for players now, pay them wages, when they can't register them for a year? They just kept all their registered players they had on loan. That was their only legal move.

Lel, their's fundamental differences between terrorism and school shooting bro. The war of terror goes both ways, you bomb them, they bomb you. International scale banter really. School shootings are cringe. People joke about lonely incels committing these crimes and it's true. If schools unironically hired a clean prostitute and had her fuck every male in the school once, school shootings would be solved in 2 weeks.

Lindelof is absloute shit. Shaw is inconsistent, and honestly just fat and not hard working, but at least has talent. Maguire is good. Not worth his price, but good. Wan-Bissaka is great.

this is why wolves are good. instead of spending retarded amounts on established but mediocre players they buy cheap zoomers with a boomer mentality

He's been a lot worse on average the last season's compared to the last on White Hart and especially compared to Denmark games. Looks disinterested and bored often, I think. Sad, really.

London is fucking BLACKED & POOED

>de gay