/bundes/

missing lcim edition

no football today

sané deadline in about 48 hours

Attached: 1562259688893-sp.jpg (960x430, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idaTR3oAKUI
theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/05/chemnitzer-fc-sack-captain-for-openly-displaying-sympathy-for-neo-nazi-groups
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9udAHoAUY
derwesten.de/sport/fussball/leroy-sane-und-bayern-muenchen-bericht-ueber-irres-preisschild-id226694747.html
manager.kicker.de/interactive/bundesliga/meinteam/meinkader
youtube.com/watch?v=grx1APUNsPo
focus.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga1/nach-langem-vertragspoker-leroy-san-transfer-offiziell-verkundet-160-mio-ablose_id_10998961.html
twitter.com/jt42069/status/981563917733453832
twitter.com/jt42069/status/1158844698867507205?s=19
twitter.com/jt42069/status/1158848876213932032?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=OVp5iPPscSI
youtube.com/watch?v=N2mvC1DDnQc
skysportaustria.at/bundesliga-de/goretzka-mit-pokerface-zu-geruechten-um-leroy-sane/
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y0uQLgriA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANOUNCE SANÈ RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1554682843756.jpg (400x388, 35K)

Here is your Sane bro

Attached: 2650645-54835210-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 51K)

will hiv escape twondes or nah?

Das jhjj

150mio Ablöse sind falsch, Ablöse wohl aber 100 und vllt bissel drüber.

18mio Jahresgehalt sollen wohl Ebenfalls nicht korrekt sein.

Aktuelle Ausgangslage soll sein, das eine Einigung mit dem Management von sane vorhanden ist, aber keine mit city

Hecking is a hack, but probably yes. Shittgart is shit and the rest isn't even a question.

Someone on here or in /trans/ already posted how much of a joke 100m are. Can't believe how pathetic the bauern have become.

Die holen beide
Sané die 10 und Bale die 11

Vll noch Roca, aber da wird man eher auf die vorhandenen zurück greifen ( Sanches ect. ).

Nächstes Jahr kommen Werner , Nübel und Havertz

youtube.com/watch?v=idaTR3oAKUI

>eine Einigung mit dem Management von sane vorhanden ist, aber keine mit city
>150mio Ablöse sind falsch
remove customers from all discussions imo

As someone on tm pointed out. If Sané were a Bayern player, had a 2 year contract left and City desperately needed a winger 2 days before deadline day and wanted to buy Sané, Bayern would ask for 150 AT LEAST.

paying more than 50m for sane is a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1562833051129.jpg (1241x1542, 140K)

reminder that pep made mueller look like a world beater

>AKTUELLER STAND BEI EVERTON

>Gremios Everton stand in der Zwischenzeit schon kurz vor einem Wechsel zum FC Arsenal. Aus dem Transfer wurde wohl auch durch die Verpflichtung von Nicolas Pepe nichts. Der Brasilianer hatte währenddessen offenbar ein Angebot aus China vorliegen. Das Team des Ex-Bayer Renato Augusto Beijing Gouan bot nach Information des brasilianischen Globo Esporte 45 Millionen Euro für den Flügelflitzer.

>Der Markt in China ist mittlerweile bereits geschlossen. Auch der Markt in England schließt in Kürze. Laut dem Sportportal bleiben als Interessenten dann nur noch der FC Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid und der SSC Neapel.

Since yesterday, there are numerous rumors of other wingers starting to fly around.

and Götze a world eater OMA

ok now, this is based

He won't deliver in the CL, but he won't flop in the next 2 years, because the bundes is shite. Kovac will be the first to take any incoming blame and if the bauern don't get an absolute top tier coach next, Sabe will never be found out and can live a comfy bauern+manshaft life.

According to customers they will sign Leroy-san, Bale, Everton and Roca.

According to /bundes/ who will they sign?

Arriving in bankfurz soon, will I survive the Hauptbahnhof?

Grießmann bestätigt Bub!

Based, but cruel.

>„AS“: FC Bayern verfolgt Situation von Bale genau – Leihe kurz vor Transferschluss?
oh shit the brits are dropping grenades over Munich again

*blocks ur path*

*pushes you in front of train*

Wrong post :(

I still think Sané will happen IF Bayern pays the full prices City is asking for. If they dont, theyll get Bailey, Zyiech, Ewerton or Bergwjin-tier players.

just don't look them in the eyes. works for rabid dogs and musels alike.

To me, Boateng is the best German mulatto. Sane is the most overrated, and Rudiger is the most underrated.

I'm not sure who the worst is. Probably some guy who washed out of Regionalliga.

they'll get Sahne but they're going to burn their entire Konto. after Kovac's statements they have to unless they literally want to drop their pants and let the whole of football journalists rape them for free.

Gnabry is our best mulatto I think. Not saying he's fantastic but
>boateng

>tf
>tp

how anyone can continue to rate Dscherom is a mystery to me. His transfer to PSG should never have been cancelled and Kovac must have realised this. He's turned into that what he was there to replace - Danté.

Unlike Dscherom, Danté has turned things around, but he is playing in the Uber Eats memeleague tbf

Holy based! Customers BTFO!

Attached: 07.png (1001x758, 139K)

________________Neuer_______________
Kimmich____Süle______Hernandez___Alaba
_______________Thiago______________
__________Goretzka_____Gnabry________
Sane________________________Coman
_____________Lewandowski____________

At the risk of triggering customers it is kinda hilarious the way they dealt with Boateng. They could have made 30-35 million off him. Then 6 months later he gets kicked by Löw. Then he gets benched alot. In June Uli even publicly tells Boateng to leave.
Then suddenly Hummels wants to leave and Bayern thought they were clever selling him for 31. Then they realize that Boateng doesnt want to leave and has 2 years left on his contract. So now they either play him (and he clearly sucks), or they bench him for 2 years, which means they need another CB (or they play with Martinez as CB, which means they need another DM).

Its just bad planning on Bayern's part.

oh shit I never thought about the fact they'll have to replace Lewandowski one day.
the day he retires Bayern will become a european B team.

Check out the contracts expiration dates.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 08.11.52.png (1222x1110, 149K)

Well I don't mean Boateng in 2019, just his whole career.

>thiago
where is he going?

Flügel sind falsch rum
und im Mittelfeld wird definitiv keiner der Flügelspieler spielen, Goretzka +Müllel/Tolisso oder Goretzka+Thiago wenn >wir ne neue 6 kaufen
Sané links und Granatbry/Coman rechts, kommt drauf an wer fit ist

City. He's Pep's golden boy.

Now what happens if Leroy "15-20m a year at age 23" Sane really transfers to them.
I imagine that will be very fun contract negotiations for Brazzo in the near future

Number 7 would fit better with Sane tbf

even then for "Ausländer" Özil reached higher highs and hasn't sunk to Boateng's lowest lows. If you only mean blacks/half-castes then sure Boateng is the best of the last 10 years

>even then for "Ausländer" Özil reached higher highs and hasn't sunk to Boateng's lowest lows
this is a very very hot take.

Its a never ending soap opera for us to enjoy. And imagine Sané actually becomes the next Robben and doesnt want to extend his contract in 3-4 years, because Barca/Real want him. Pure entertainment.

I don't understand this. Eriksen is available for less than 400m kroner and Bayern are nowhere to be seen?

havertz is better than that weak minded dane

Özil's lowest low is rock bottom.

>400m kroner
nobody knows what that is

Eriksen isnt a winger.

- keine -
- komische - fantasie - Aufstellung - mit -
- Spielern - die - so - eh -
- Nie - zusammen -

Bank: - spielen - werden....

Fantasie is a strong CB but Nie is a horrific striker

wat?

Do you play fantasy football in Germany?

not anymore, we don't stand a chance against Neinhold.

what??? nie strikes on me all the time

>that nig nog midfield
olombo alder, enjoy losing 6-0

hermann will cheat again

Normalerweise sollte es doch hier um den möglichen Transfer von LS zum FCB gehen und nicht um irgendwelche Rivalen-Kämpfe unter den Fanlagern...
Eigentlich hätte ich von dir jetzt wieder die üblichen "Strohhalm-Klammerei-Sätze" erwartet, wie so oft in den letzten Monaten.
Dass ein Spieler allein jegliche Fehlerketten des Teams von jetzt auf gleich abstellt erwartet wohl kaum jemand, jedoch denke ich dass Leroy Sané auf der zu besetzenden Außenposition dem Anforderungsprofil gerecht wird (es sogar 100%ig erfüllt) und die bestmögliche realistische Lösung ist die der Markt aktuell zulässt.
Wie gut der Kader mit ihm oder auch ohne ihn letztenendes sein wird, das werden wir in einigen Monaten sehen.
Gleiches trifft aber ebenfalls auf den BVB mit deren Zu- und Abgängen zu.
Also bevor man hier im Forum wieder zu Schnellschüssen und Vorurteilen neigt, lieber einfach mal abwarten und vor allem angemessen miteinander umgehen.

Gruß,
DocToreFCB

Just do it on the bundes fantasy football instead of the other meme pages

ayo hol up a sec! So you be saying that *smacks Weißbierbauch profusely* Buyern started the negotiation with the player before having the permission of his current club? That be a Klage bis zum Nimmerleinstag, homie.

theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/05/chemnitzer-fc-sack-captain-for-openly-displaying-sympathy-for-neo-nazi-groups

based or cringe?

nu-males must be purged from all kinds of sports uezs

Why isn't Sane getting announced?

Attached: 1557366721178.jpg (964x912, 60K)

He isn't coming. And that's a good thing.

but there's nobody else coming either
>we need at least 4 more players

because bayern don't wanna match mancity's asking price

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9udAHoAUY

Attached: 1544622821391.jpg (250x223, 7K)

As soon as Uli transfers 135 million Euro and a couple of cases of prime Bavarian sausage, only then will Sané be announced.

When you think about it it's all Neymar's fault

derwesten.de/sport/fussball/leroy-sane-und-bayern-muenchen-bericht-ueber-irres-preisschild-id226694747.html

>Leroy Sané bricht endlich sein Schweigen – unfassbare Summe im Gespräch

>am 06.08.2019 um 10:32 Uhr

>München. Der Transfer von Leroy Sané zum FC Bayern München befindet sich auf der Zielgeraden. Hätte der 23-jährige Nachwuchsstar sich nicht kürzlich im Spiel gegen den FC Liverpool verletzt - der Transfer wäre vielleicht schon als fix gemeldet worden. So geht das Geschacher um den Flügelspieler weiter.

>Laut dem Online-Portal „The Athletic“ hat Sané sein Schweigen gebrochen und seine Mitspieler bei Manchester City darüber informiert, dass er den Klub in den kommenden Tagen verlassen werde. Laut „Athetlic“ liegt die Ablöse für Sané bei unfassbaren 146 Millionen Euro. Das würde einen Bericht der britischen Zeitung „Telegraph“ bestätigen.

>Leroy Sané bald einer der teuersten Spieler aller Zeiten?
>Die Schmerzgrenze des englischen Meisters liegt demnach bei 150 Millionen Euro - nur für die Ablöse. Bisher war stets die Rede von 100 Millionen Euro. Diese unfassbare Summe würde Sané zum zweitteuersten Spieler aller Zeiten machen. Nur der Brasilianer Neymar (für 220 Millionen Euro zu PSG) war noch teurer. 150 Millionen Euro sind eine mindestens sehr stolze Summe für einen Ergänzungsspieler - sie zeigt aber auch, wie schwer es geworden ist, Spieler von Top-Klubs loszueisen.

He will either be injured or lose his form

he's blocking the Draxler-Flixbus

>PSG sells Neymar
>PSG buys Sané

>146m
please be true, I'd lose my sides

>away game against Hallescher FC
top kek. All planned, another bites the dust.

Attached: 1558387822159.jpg (342x380, 55K)

What is going on right now...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 13.58.58.png (1032x1194, 906K)

this is the granate

Wurstl realizes they can't afford Sane. There will be a denkwürdige Pressekonferenz in the next days how the Springepresse destroyed their Sane-deal.

Bayern Hünchen confirmed.

>Genoa fans having an airport welcome party for Lasse Schöne

post pics

>Lasse Söhne = LS
>???
it's written, miabros

What about the Netradio?

Attached: 2.bild.jpg (993x370, 108K)

The speech police is working hard!

fucking Basedrens, literally upset about everything and everybody

They should be publicly shunned and humiliated for making jokes.

>Dickel hatte die italienischen Gegner von Borussia Dortmund als „Itaker“ beschimpft.

Attached: 1409857129772.gif (320x240, 1.89M)

OwO

>beschimpft
What went wrong with this world? Where's the reset button?

an illegales Granatendepot an der Säbener Straße

>normies killing pro sports
Good. Still stupid by Nobbdy and OwO to pull something like that off im current year. Someone should record Kreisligaumkleiden-Trashtalk on a grand scale. Nu-media would quite literally implode and demand to finally ban all sports and men in general.

too many childless women in this country, not even joking.

Hypersensitive faggots that got influenced by American "muh feels" politics.

Bundes󠛡oy

S󠛡oy German """"men'""" getting cucked

Based
No one hangs out with a group called NS-Boys if they don't have the same political stance, not to mention the Neo-Nazi thing from earlier this year

Tschingg ist in der deutschsprachigen Schweiz sowie im angrenzenden deutschen Südbaden und österreichischen Vorarlberg eine abwertende Dialektbezeichnung für einen Italiener.

Go back to /r/soccer.

>Still stupid by Nobbdy and OwO to pull something like that off im current year.
Do you even netradio, m8? Can't believe how many times they already made fun of Stindl's name for example. It's clear that some Basedrens just went on a hunt for something raycist to complain about. Hell, if this is already raycist then Denmark is worse than Irma Grese for making jokes of Tisserand.

Nobby is a cuck that shouldn't have had a job with us for more than a decade now, but muh KULT

Can someone tell me what is pasirt with the OwO guy?
In English

Retarded nigger that was crying about muh racism earlier in his career is found out to be racist himself

>Basedrens
Lol
>made fun of Stindl's name
What's so funny about stindl

>tissemand

He was commentating a football friendly together with the older guy (Nobby) and they had problems pronouncing the Italian player's names. So they started making jokes, which eventually led to the older guy calling the Italins "Itaker", which is a colloquial word Germans/Austrians call Italians. Its not a slur, but it can have a bad connotation if used in an insult. Then Owo dropped a phrase Hitler supposedly used. Then at the end of their jokes they even said "sorry we have problems pronuncing these names, dont take offense".

And the result is just some outcry about nothing as usual.

nigga found out he's literally worse than hitler the hard way

Sad

How is he a racist again?

I didn't even know that that word is supposed to have a negative connotation. I really doubt that anyone gets offended by that in the current year.
>It's clear that some Basedrens just went on a hunt for something raycist to complain about.
The fact that it took the news like two weeks after it happened to report on this shit makes it even more clear.

germs are getting upset over this elementary school tier banter? lmao

Attached: 1551847321147.png (730x803, 530K)

manager.kicker.de/interactive/bundesliga/meinteam/meinkader

Attached: Bernds Mannschaft.png (958x618, 715K)

>2019
>Some black guy who probably got racially abused hundreds of times in his ~40 years in Germany makes some jokes about italians
>"OMG this guy loves Hitler and is a racist!!!!"

See how fast it can happen to him? It will happen ever faster to you

Not bad I think but I'm not an expert.
Filling the bench with trash is normal right?
Sommer is a good choice. I doubt Boateng will see a lot of play and if he does he will probably suck so I don't know about him.
I've never really seen Maier play but he gets hyped a lot right?
I'm not so sure about Lukebakio. He scored a lot last season because Düsseldorf parked the bus against every other team and he could run fast on a counterattack. I don't think he can do the same at Hertha, at least not as much.

Are we doing a /bundes/ league?

Some people don't like being likened to Nazis

If you make one.

hope OwO will keep commenting for Fox tho. it's kinda funny to listen to him trying to explain something in the worst denglisch possible. also he's always parteiisch for dortmund

Werfen wir bei aller Provokation mal einen Blick auf die Fakten:

Festgeldkonto FCB 2017/18: 221 Mio. €
Etwaiges EBITDA abzügl. Steuern abgelaufenes Geschäftsjahr: ca. 90 Mio. €
Hummels: 31 Mio. €

Das ergibt 342 Mio. €.

- Pavard: 35 Mio. €
- Hernandez: 80 Mio. €
- Sane: 130 Mio. € (nehmen wir hypothetisch mal die Mitte zwischen 110 und 150).

Dann bleiben vom legendären Festgeldkonto noch weniger als 100 Mio. € übrig. Bei den ganzen Baustellen, die man eigentlich noch schließen müsste (und mit schließen müsste sind keine Durchschnitts-Backups gemeint), ist das so gut wie nichts. Man braucht nach dem James-Abgang noch einen kreativen Sechser, eigentlich noch einen Innenverteidiger und einen Lewandowski-Ersatz. Dazu wären auch noch ein 8er oder 10er denkbar. Der Supercup hat m.E. gezeigt, dass die Offensive nur eins von mehreren Problemen des FCB ist.

Ich sehe das als BVB-Fan durchaus positiv, für diese Mondpreise und ein derartiges Gehalt könnt ihr Sane, der sich überdies auch erstmal beweisen müsste, gerne mitnehmen. Wenn die Entwicklung so weitergeht, wird sie euch finanziell ausziehen, und das ist die einzige Chance, die Dortmund auf lange Sicht hat, mit klugen Deals immer näher ranzukommen, während Bayern ein Wettrüsten gegen englische und spanische Vereine aufnimmt, was ihr aus strukturellen Gründen niemals (nie, nie, nie) gewinnen könnt.

Es gibt also aus Dortmunder Sicht nicht wirklich viele Gründe, warum man Angst vor dem Sane-Transfer haben müsste, letztlich sind Gnabry und Coman in Topform genauso lästig zu verteidigen. Dass wir es in den nächsten Jahren noch schwer haben werden, gegen Bayern zu bestehen, ist allen im Ruhrgebiet klar. Die langfristige Entwicklung geht jedoch aus Dortmunder Sicht in die richtige und aus Bayern-Sicht m.E. in die falsche Richtung. Und der Sane-Transfer - sofern er zustandekommt, wovon ich ausgehe - ist wirklich ein sehr gutes Beispiel dafür.

>Man braucht nach dem James-Abgang noch einen kreativen Sechser

Attached: 1427409979377.jpg (375x360, 12K)

>Then Owo dropped a phrase Hitler supposedly used.
He called the match 'the Wasserschlacht of Ragaz' or wherever it was and said that in a Hitler-eqsue way.

Tßh turning a name like 'Pussetto' into 'Prosecco' is the modest way of mocking.

unironically based

based

why do people waste their time on tm writing meaningless extensive posts for others losers to read? what’s the point.
do they think anyone cares? do they think of themselves as experts?

based
he’s an unironic ronny
fuck him

I haven't used the site in years, after they changed the layout I think I had to replace my eye balls anyways, but the thing that always confused me were the extensively used individual club threads. Why are there so many people on a German speaking website that write daily posts in some Mexican club thread, or some Serie B literally who pasta club thread?

great song but your stupid childish frog shit destroys anything good in this post

>t.reddit
You have to go back.

Are you being ironic? I think not but I'm giving you the benefit of doubt

have sex

What if City have blocked Brazzos Nummer?

>he posts this on 4channel
>to people who don't even have usernames

should have called him prosciutto

I think some journalist claimed that Brazzo was only used to make the initial contact aka he had to dial the number on Kalle's iPhone

>sané 130
olmo das werde 150 plus 23 extra

based tm bvb assi lighting those bauern fags up

Durchfallanon...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DID ROBBEN RETIRE I MISS HIM SO MUCH LADS

but i don’t post extensively drawn out posts consisting of 5 paragraphs about boring shit
i just call everyone a virgin

>WHY DID ROBBEN RETIRE
So that you never participate in a major international tournament ever again
simple as

>frog posting manchild thinks he can tell anyone anything
olmo
hab erstmal sex, du dumme fette sau

Attached: pepe cri.png (400x388, 137K)

eat shit or more like drink shit durchfallanon

Attached: 1565093321522.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

95% are unkempt and overweight with thin spaghetti arms like that bankfurz poster who made the mistake of posting his pic with that eagle.

hit a nerv i see

I don't have the time to work out, gotta shitpost on Yea Forums after all.

Bojan Krkic has left Stoke City by mutual consent after five seasons at the club.

Hmm?

fuck forgot “of you”

95% of you are unkempt and overweight with thin spaghetti arms like that bankfurz poster who made the mistake of posting his pic with that eagle.

@94647088
fuck off
stokes isn’t bunds
you’re a boring manchild

ah I see, it is another episode of durchfall user posting

>waaaah i’m so depressed!
>let me bully others
bigot

the latest CIES ranking is out

he gets to do the transfers < 25m

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 16.11.52.png (454x706, 80K)

?

what does CIES mean?

dunno what this is about but just the fact that wendell is featured clues me in on it being BS

>Süle above VD

Guter Beitrag.
Das Festgeldkonto war vor 10 Jahren noch ein Fingerzeig. Schaut Welt, wenn wir wollten, könnten wir die Welt-11 kaufen. Und das war so. Also man Weltstars noch für 25-35 Mio bekam.
Auch vor 5 Jahren sah das ganze noch ordentlich aus. Aber die Inflation war die letzten beiden Jahre so dermaßen, dass das vorhandene Geld nicht mehr wirklich viel wert ist.
Das bekommen die auf der Insel jährlich an TV-Gelder in den Ar*** geschoben.
Da kann Bayern auf lange Sicht einfach nicht mehr mithalten. Und FFP.... HAHAHAHAAHAH. Selten so gelacht.

Jetzt ist aber die Frage, was machen mit dem ominösen Festgeldkonto? Ich denke nicht, dass der Markt sich jemals wieder bessert. Das heißt, dass das Geld von Jahr zu Jahr immer weniger wert sein wird.
In 3 Jahren ist es vielleicht schon normal, dass jedes Jahr 200Mio für einen Spieler gezahlt wird.

Dadurch muss Bayern einfach so viel Geld ausgeben für einen Spieler, mit dem man vor 5 Jahren 3 Spieler dieser Qualität bekommen hätte.
Und dadurch, dass nur Bayern eine Strahkraft in Deutschland besitzt, wird die Buli niemals so erfolgreich wie die PL. Da sind die anderen Vereine einfach viel zu weit weg. Dortmund hat sich super verstärkt, ohne Frage. Das war die perfekte Transferperiode. Aber das reicht nicht um sich international von anderen absetzen zu können.
Und selbst wenn, mit Bayern und Dortmund bekommt die Buli noch immer keine Strahlkraft und damit auch höhere TV-Gelder.

Bayern hat hier einfach das Pech in einer (ich muss es leider so sagen) schwachen Liga zu spielen.
Wären sie mit diesem Konto in England gewesen, hätten sie dort von Anfang an dominiert, wie es in Deutschland zuletzt der Fall war. Es wäre mehr Strahlkraft und mehr Geld zur Verfügung gewesen und die CL wäre jedes Jahr oberste Prio gewesen.

>got up at 1pm
>had something in my eye the whole time
>Finally got it out
I'm soooooo happy. Almost as happy as I was when we destroyed the clubb yesterday.

So ist es aber nicht. Wir sind in Deutschland, wir müssen mit dem Leben was in die Kassen gespült wird und Spieler in eine Liga locken, die bis auf 2 Spiele im Jahr (gegen Dortmund) total langweilig ist.
Das müsste man wiederum mit Geld... das langsam aber sicher immer knapper wird, weil man den Wahnsinn mitgehen muss, da das eigene Geld von Jahr zu Jahr an Wert verliert.

Die Bundesliga geht den Bach runter. Man kann nur hoffen, dass man durch Transfers wie Sane die Strahlkraft wieder ein wenig zurück bekommt. Da muss man halt mal ein Zeichen setzen und klotzen statt kleckern. Das Geld ist morgen eh nichts mehr wert.

EDIT:
muss mich verbessern. Die Bundesliga geht im internationalen Vergleich den Bach runter. Innerhalb der Bundesliga bleibt es meistens spannend und die Stadien sind voll... Darauf können wir hier in Deutschland stolz sein, dass ehrlicher Fußball noch honoriert wird.

>overweight with thin spaghetti arm
I don't think it works that way

>that bankfurz poster who made the mistake of posting his pic with that eagle
Who?

>Bayern would shine more if they played in a stronger league
You reap what you sow.

Centre International d'Etude du Sport
one of those FIFA organization where the execs turn up for a day of golf a year and call it work

Meine Prognose: Deal wird diese Woche fixiert. Am Ende wird die Ablöse irgendwo bei 80 Mio € + 40 Mio € erfolgsabhängigen Nachzahlungen (Boni) liegen, was schon eine ganz schöne Hausnummer & ein Rekord für beide Clubs wäre...

So...what are they waiting for to announce Sané?

>I don't think it works that way
look at the pic from the frankfurt user then you’ll see it’s possible
it’s somewhere in the archive

based retarded tm bauern
it will be 120 plus 30 erfolgs bonuses for playing two games in a row and tying his shoes correctly

So Sahne isn't coming? Olmo.

>unironically want to sign old man Bale

Attached: 1238698568.png (182x179, 97K)

Hallo? Ja, wo ist der Sané? ... Was? Am Flughafen? Schön!

Attached: 1555249128197.jpg (594x411, 63K)

next Umbruch 2021. This time for real!

see

Umbruch II: Umbruch Harder

Lewa - extending for 2 years
Müllel - out
Neuer - out for Nübel
Boateng - out
Alaba - hopefully staying, chances are slim
Thiago - same as Alaba

>Müller out
>ever

This dude will play there till he's 40 because of "Dorftroll Ur Bayer Identifikationsfigur". (Dubi)

Fuck off that's not that much overweight.

Somebody give me Brazzos Nummer. Fuck the Springerpresse I will ask him what the Stand is now with Sane.

His phone is giving a busy signal. He's talking to Bojan atm

Of course you have his phone number.. SLUT

>no shoulders
>no arms
>tits
>fette schwarte
yeah yeah keep telling yourself that you’re not a fat pig if you look like that.

you’re talking to a man

hmm

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 17.02.35.png (672x504, 80K)

where do they get those “stats” from?

I'm with the french guy I have no idea what the CIES is but if people like Wendell, Tah and Sven Bender appear anywhere near a top list it has to be absolute bullshit

the new fifa looks shit

Bundesliga is going to be crazy #skillingit

t. specki

kek

Attached: 1564390064818.png (860x642, 88K)

so sané is barely better than müller?
wtf why 150 mio then?

>Madrid does not want to give away Bale on loan
>Bale does not want to go on loan to Buyern
>Buyern is optimistic to sign Bale on loan
what the fuck is wrong with this shit club?

Attached: goerges_.jpg (2048x1502, 231K)

he will come

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 17.32.01.png (672x503, 82K)

oh no no no

Attached: 1560148399985.jpg (800x450, 40K)

LÖSCH DIE SCHEISSE MAN

Uff

RESPEKTLOS

Nah those are fat, just partly covered by his belly, and even the visible part I would not call spaghetti

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2019-08-06_17-37-38.png (711x522, 63K)

someone called him racist so now he his. get with the times gramps.

cüüüüüüüüüs lan
was ein otto

d’accord

You can't take this shit seriously

Attached: 1546410257788.png (690x519, 50K)

wtf I take it seriously now

LÖSCH DAS

Attached: 1564863432015.jpg (675x484, 130K)

ART 1
LÖSCH DIE SCHEISSE JETZT SOFORT

your post proves you incorrect

Murat I have bad news for you

>that SS
this is art made by reality

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2019-08-06_17-44-27.png (688x527, 62K)

well if there was a stat called “gay” cr would win by a wide margin

how the fuck

topkeklel

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2019-08-06_17-45-40.png (690x513, 59K)

edgy nazi! ebin xD
awooooo and shadilay, fellow pede!

so bayern bought a shitter?

toprak was great against in the mickey mouse cup

>80m

They bought a younger Toprak.

>distribution
>chance creation
I mean Boateng does have laser precision long balls

>van kike btfo

Attached: 1543084265951.png (690x517, 49K)

so whats the injury? no way they dont know yet. they are holding it back

>most expensive defender in the world

Attached: 1543964436171.png (685x520, 49K)

Compare Kemme vs. Lia Wälti

>manure

state of

>le pacey shooting nig nog meme

Attached: 1564750617901.png (688x517, 51K)

go be triggered somewhere else, Janni-Fiete.

>Innerhalb der Bundesliga bleibt es meistens spannend

2012/13
FC Bayern München
2013/14
FC Bayern München
2014/15
FC Bayern München
2015/16
FC Bayern München
2016/17
FC Bayern München
2017/18
FC Bayern München
2018/19
FC Bayern München

Attached: 1323728056418.gif (480x360, 2.59M)

Do you think any bundes players visit, or know about /bundes/

>he's only 20

>boateng
>that chance creation stat
So they count gifting opponents goals as well?

No but I bet there is someone from the 3rd or 4th league here.

Yeah, these "stats" are meaningless.

Salger wie läufts?

Mainz05
>We have agreed a deal to sign Taiwo Awoniyi on loan from @LFC for this season, subject to international clearance and a medical.

Attached: EBTHWOzXUAI6ZyC.jpg (2048x1366, 323K)

>Bremen buying Toprak
Say it ain't so.

I mean, they need more defenders. But Toprak?

I doubt they can afford his salary.

If you look at how obsessed over Sane customers are, I think it's feasible that they will earn a large amount of the transfer back in jersey sales. Me? I'm going to buy one in Turkey for 5 bucks

what's an international clearance?

He wouldn't be the first turkish ex-nationalplayer Bremen buys from Dortmund at age 30 who willingly lowers his own salary because he will be irrelevant if stays at Dortmund.

Sane won't fix all of Bayern's problems, m8.

Attached: laughing ngubus.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

>checked blöd.de

Still no Granate.

Attached: dreger lebemann.jpg (496x496, 56K)

only kreisliga legends

I can hear the monkey noise.

Deine Rechnung setzt jedoch voraus, dass a) alle Ablösen als Einmalbetrag bezahlt werden und b) der Sponsor Adidas im Sane Transfer keine Rolle spielt (wovon eher nicht auszugehen ist).

Gerade Punkt a) widerlegt deine Aussagen sehr gut. Dazu kommt einfach, dass Sane für 120 Millionen tatsächlich heutzutage kein teurer Transfer wäre. Man vgl. mit Joao Felix (120m), Maguire (90m), Coutinho (145m), van de Beek (angeblich 70m), Pepe (80m). Im Vergleich zu diesem Summen, würde ich Sane für 120m als eher günstigen Transfer einstufen.

Dazu kommt dass garantiert neben einem FS, noch weitere Transfers geplant sind (insb. Roca) und man nächstes Jahr den Havertz Transfer zu 100% anstreben wird und dafür auch wieder 100m+ in die Hand nehmen wird.
Wir befinden uns auf den absolut richtigen Weg zurück in die Weltspitze.

t. riggered virgin

>Wir befinden uns auf den absolut richtigen Weg zurück in die Weltspitze.
ok

Why are they so obsessed with finances? It's literally completely irrelevant to the enjoyment of their team's football. All they should care about is what signings are made.

Wait... what?

Attached: snae.png (1114x929, 899K)

Based Däsen.

Nkunku = peak Ngubu

needs to be darker desu

Yes exactly. Fans who obsess over net spend and wage structure are weirdos especially if they are fans of CL clubs. The clubs need to spend loads of money on players to win trophies and excite their fans and no one should care whether the money comes from the Festgeldkonto or a bank loan.

>1-11
youtube.com/watch?v=grx1APUNsPo

More goals than Düsseldorf will score all season.

N scheißdreck hat der Juan Benrath gespielt

>customers already talking about the CL title because of the Bale rumour
they realise that Real are selling him for a reason. right?

GRANATE CONFIRMED!

I dont think the 2013 fluke German CL final was good for German fans.

Yeah, Zidane is a fraud, thats the reason

He'll win the Kaiser Cup

so are 99% of Bayern employees.

beautiful get

Sane just announced
it’s finally done
i can rest easy now

russian_rooster.png

b00n hühnchen :DDDD

absolutely based

Thiccc

Big quacks in the sky

Attached: IMG_20190806_203531.jpg (4608x3456, 2.66M)

Don't they usually quack off in autumn / early winter?

Attached: 1549219088478.png (600x497, 8K)

>because he will be irrelevant if stays at Dortmund.
He was one of the best players vs Bayern and Dortmund always has injured players.

Stream for the Kopehagen game?

Özil is going to MLS it seems.

No thanks

Maybe they are just taking an evening stroll like me

Attached: IMG_20190806_204329.jpg (4608x3456, 2.74M)

Based Marko Marin is captain of Red Star.

Sane announced?

Attached: frage_shaq3.jpg (407x451, 38K)

They have Arp. No Sahne needed.

Stop worrying so much. The signing of his brother is a completely obvious sign that Leroy is basically 100% coming.

Oh oh.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 21.29.16.png (1056x744, 189K)

>2 Retweets
>1 Like

is this your own twitter?

Im a boomer, I dont use twitter.

believe it or not but theres quite some boomers on twitter

but you took a screenshot of this tweet

Attached: apu371.png (302x452, 58K)

I'm a Boomer and have Twitter also some cringy fag zoomer going by granatbry from bundes blocked me

gib your twitter

are you fucking retarded? it’s summer not autumn or early winter you fucking dumbo.

the comfy night rain has now started yes

Attached: jznacht.png (1768x1158, 2.52M)

>using twitter = having an account

so you're lurking on twitter but dont even have an account?
thats even more autistic tbqh

>I dont use twitter
>Im using twitter

based comfy night rain poster
retard

Cranes usually do fly past in September, October and November.

>tfw no comfy night rain

Uli will fax an offer on Thursday 23:59 that they can't refuse.

lmao imagine a Liebherr crane flying over your house

Survived Bankfurz. What a shithole, even compared to cologne.

Did you meet /bundes/ legend Fetti Bummbumm?

they fly around in groups all the time. do you think they stay on the ground all summer?
they only fly AWAY in autumn dumbo

the signed transfer papers have to be filed with uefa at that time tho. not enough time

as if you’re any thinner

y won’t that qt werder fan girl from uni leave her stupid werder fan boyfriend for me.
god, i hate werder.

They don't live in groups when they are here. They only assemble for travel and hibernation.

not true

see

those are geese, if not ducks, on that picture

Durchfallanon....

we already told you that the qt werder fan girl is ugly as sin

she isn’t

Jt42069

not enough shitposting

focus.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga1/nach-langem-vertragspoker-leroy-san-transfer-offiziell-verkundet-160-mio-ablose_id_10998961.html

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BROS
ITS FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

BUT 160 MIO WHAT THE FUCK MAN???
30 of which are erfolgsboni but still WTF??

Yeah I used to use it for that but now o just use b it to follow some chess news and occasionally shit post

ami posts are by default shit

Attached: EAFsv9IW4AE_nHN.jpg (1536x2048, 426K)

hahah Hairy Popper :DDD

Honestly, who cares? Can't take the summer '06 away from me retroactively, and we all know that Fußballfunktionäre are korrupt as fuck. So it doesn't concern me.

GÖTZE TO BAYERN CONFIRMED

this
WC 06 was based af and i don’t care how they managed to get that shit here.

Attached: 67743875_3385354584809831_3184300332486230016_o.jpg (2048x1342, 632K)

Reminder that is was Martin Sonneborn MEP who bought us the World Cup

*finish 2nd*

shut the fuck up Jenz Schmidt @DekadanceJenz

should be in front of a judge as well then

Scheiß ISO immer. I actually clicked that shit.

twitter.com/jt42069/status/981563917733453832

ehemm...

look guys i made a funny

*blocks your path*

are hitz and bürki twins?
do all swiss look the same?

>wins Bundes

yeah, that durch guy got me right away
based dutch

disregard this stupid posts i looked at the wrong

that's oelschägel, not hitz

>they still haven't realized

Attached: buyernfans.png (741x271, 37K)

>wins the quadreble

yeah, sorry bout that
am stupid

hahahahahahahaha bauern fans are sitting on coals
shouldn’t take things so seriously
also who has push mitteilungen enabled?
that’s ducking stupid

Rule #1 of social media: Never post
Rule #1 of /bundes/: Always post

Literally just tweeted this
twitter.com/jt42069/status/1158844698867507205?s=19

rude

what if the people that'll eventually replace Uli and Kalle are actually competent

@94653037
now do 'shut the fuck up tom'

say it ain't so

heh
also

jacob italiano?

bayern hühnchen :DDDDD

Hearing some rumours that young Jonas Wind scored a Panenka penalty at the Marakana tonight.

twitter.com/jt42069/status/1158848876213932032?s=19

absolutely based

jz 1 Paulaner Spezi

gute nacht /bundes/

wenn ich um 7 Uhr wieder hier bin soll es aktiv sein oder Anzeige

Attached: 1562267112761-sp.png (829x861, 132K)

surely sané has been announced by now

tönnies got suspended for 3 months

>waiting for Leroy-san to be announced

Attached: ronnie.png (545x265, 132K)

I actually miss Robbery
*sip*

this

warum glauben die bauern auf tm eigtl dass eine einigung mit sané und seinem berater überhaupt irgendetwas wert ist, wenn city nun mal weit mehr will nämlich 150 mio und der lümmel bei denen halt noch 2jahre vertrag hat...

ugu

pervers, angezeigt

Freundschaft!

Attached: best germany.jpg (900x1261, 340K)

>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BROS

Attached: peak performance.jpg (721x1024, 104K)

Attached: 1359862601570.jpg (625x415, 65K)

today is the day

granatag?
or domino day?

>Bakery Jatta vom Hamburger SV wird von der SportBild vorgeworfen, seine Identität bei der Einreise nach Deutschland gefälscht zu haben. Demnach hat er seinen Namen sowie sein Geburtsdatum verändert und war bereits zuvor auf dem Weg zum Fußball-Profi.
>Jatta soll dem Bericht zufolge eigentlich Bakary Daffeh heißen und bereits am 6. November 1995 geboren worden sein. In seiner Heimat Gambia spielte er wohl für diverse Klubs und war auch kurz im Senegal sowie in Nigeria aktiv.

Attached: bakary_daffeh-d.jpg (366x480, 13K)

Das Gewehr unten links ist etwas unglücklich platziert.

G-day today. Day of days.

feels sahnig doesn't it?

>Für diesen Sommer hat Bayer 04 Leverkusen einen Wechsel des 20-jährigen Offensivspielers längst ausgeschlossen – ab 2020 gilt das jedoch nicht mehr. Dann hat es Havertz selbst in der Hand, wie Bayer-Geschäftsführer Rudi Völler im Interview mit der „Sport Bild“ darlegte.

>„Jetzt ist er hier und wird wieder eine starke Saison spielen. Wenn er uns irgendwann verlässt, wird er zu dem Klub gehen, für den er spielen will... Es ist klar besprochen: Kai entscheidet mit, wann und wohin er geht. Alles andere lässt sich klären“, so Völler über den ohne Ausstiegsklausel bis 2022 gebundenen Nationalspieler.

I really don't get why the statements that he made are such a big deal. The decline of the rain forest and the growth of the population in Africa are obviously very real and a huge problem for the world. Everybody who knows CT should know his direct way of speaking, especially at an event like that.

Wenn, ich wiederhole WENN Havertz nur nach München will, können Real, Barca, Liverpool und wie sie alle heißen noch so viel bieten, es kommt allein darauf an, ob das Angebot der Bayern in den Augen von B04 ausreichend ist oder nicht. Der Transfermarkt ist kein Viehmarkt, wo man das Rind allein an den höchstbietenden verkauft. Natürlich haben die Gebote der anderen Clubs auch Einfluss auf die Schmerzgrenze von B04, jedoch nicht in dem Maße wie das hier einige denke (oder gerne hätten).

Bin jedenfalls schon sehr gespannt und vermute ebenfalls, dass Kai's Entscheidung stark von der Entwicklung beim FCB abhängt. Geht diese in die richtige Richtung, spricht vieles dafür in Deutschland zu bleiben und zum FCB zu wechseln.

FCB 2020/21:
Sane/Coman --- Lewa/Werner --- Gnabry/Davies
Thiago/Tolisso --- Havertz/Goretzka
Roca/Martinez
Alaba --- Hernandez/Boateng --- Süle/Pavard --- Kimmich
Neuer/Nübel

If you're in such a high position, you have to think twice about what you say and not start rambling some shit like a senile old fart.

Hes neither an expert on ecology/biodiversity/environmental science, nor is he an expert in economics/demographic studies. Its an idiotic comment to make. Its not racist at all, but if the boss of my club said something that unbelievably stupid, Id want him gone too. Its not that he might not be right, its that such a comment in todays climate is obviously gonna be take the worst way possible. So again, his comment was stupid, naive and simply not worthy of a person whos supposed to be smarter than that. And if he was trying to be provocative, then again, stupid, since hes not a politician, hes a business man representing a football club.

>no Beckenbauer

Funny thing is that the tree is burning now even though the season hasn't even started yet. Typical >Schalke. It's going to be a fun ride.

yes

Theory about what really fucked the bauern over:
Getting Kovac just to spite Bankfurz and not a memester like Tuchel, a vet like Wonga or at least someone who proved himself in the Prem or LaLiga and worked with some stars. I don't rate Wonga anymore, but at least he'd have had the draw to pull in good players. Kovac is alright, but he struggles with the boomers and nobody WANTS to play under him and rebuilding a football giant is beyond his scope. Now that's not what coaches in germany do anyway, but a prem manager with a clear vision would have helped here.

>daily checking of bild.de in search for Granate

Attached: koboyashi news.png (600x492, 235K)

Have faith. It's going to happen today.

According to "insiders" Bayern, instead of straight up hiring Tuchel or anyone else, did a sort of "casting call". They called a few managers and told them "youre on our list of candidates, well let you know if we pick you". Then they waited a few months, thinking that its a privilege to be even considered by Bayern. Tuchel meanwhile got an offer from PSG and took it immediately. Then Bayern realized that they made a mistake and alot of candidates like Nagelsmann, Tuchel... were all unavailable. So they had to settle for the next best thing.

But to be fair, Tuchel would not have lasted more than 6 months at Bayern.

good analysis

What fucked over buyern was their transfer business. Waiting years before replacing Robery, having too many players with a similar skillset, and not being pro-active on the transfer market, but instead waiting for expiring contract and cheap buy-out clauses (not going to happen anymore) is good if you want to brag about your festgeldkonto, but it won't get you far anymore in todays business.

This actually looks very promising

Lewandowski - "Wir brauchen Spieler"
Neuer - "Wir brauchen Spieler"
Goretzka - "Wir brauchen Spieler"
Kalle, Brazzo und Hoeneß - *machen nix*

Boateng, Sanches, Arp, Davies und Singh sind anscheinend die Granaten

Without looking it up I'm sure Africa has the lowest CO2 emissions of all continents. So after a 100 years of mostly us pumping CO2 into the air, you think it's okay to put the blame on others?

Attached: spo.jpg (720x950, 137K)

>an expert on ecology/biodiversity/environmental science, nor is he an expert in economics/demographic studies
Neither are the politicians who funnel environmental funds and development aid money into the pockets of African dictators.

Another €100m for Havertz and they're running on empty

Bayern have 17 players and there are still retards blaming Kovac.

And what do they have to do with Schalke?

based Hotwheels

Attached: 8channel.jpg (645x252, 53K)

Mostly true, but that has nothing to do with the Tönnies thing.

imagine my shock

>Manchester City hat übereinstimmenden Medienberichten zufolge Joao Cancelo von Juventus Turin verpflichtet. Die Ablöse für den 25-jährigen Rechtsverteidiger soll rund 30 Mio. Euro betragen.
I mean I really, really hate buyern, but there where already a few transfers this window where I thought " Buyern should've made a bid for him if they want to improve their squad".

Cancelo, really? Bayern don't need another offensive RB.

Yes.

Why not? A 3-5-2, with someone like Cancelo on the wing, would help buyern with a lot of problems they have atm.

>TM-Markwert €55m
>Ablöse €30m

Let's say Bayern gets Sane. They would still have 18 players and need at least 3 more.

that's a big hmmmmmmmm.... from me.

there is another player involved I think

City sent Danilo the other way.

>Demnach hat er seinen Namen sowie sein Geburtsdatum verändert
Who could have seen this coming?

read

Those 18 players include Boateng, Sanches, Arp, Davies.

Kovac's Frankfurt was amazing in 352. I expected him to use it this season. 3 good CBs (Hernandez, Sule, Pavard, 2 of them with ball distribution and a corrector in Sule. Add Alaba and Kimmich on the flanks and that's perfect.

They're getting Marc Roca

What about Singh?

buyern are way too stingy to pay his buy-out clause.

I think hes officially part of the reserve team.

It will be the same as Martinez. And hopefully he's as good as Martinez

If he is so good, why is noone else in on him? There are tons of team in need of a DM who could easily pay the €40M.

>hes a business
>not an expert in economics

also
>it's not racist at all
>the whole buzz due to alleged racist remarks is understandable

>Kai's

no one has ever heard of the guy

he's simply not worth that price

buyern need a player with his qualites and atm I know of no player like him on the market that is cheaper.

Arne Maier

City bought Rodri- a Bayern target
also at Atleti, Partey was also available but it seems Atleti don't want to lose him now

Spurs bought Ndombele
PSG bought Gueye, Everton bought Gbamin in return

as for other teams needing DMs I don't know who is available and who is looking for them, Roca, Brozovic, Doucoure come to mind but not really anyone else.

didn't think of him desu, but I'm not sure if he's already on a level where he could help them.

lacks in MSM

Ndombélé isn't a DM btw

You guys forget that Bayern still has Sanches.

>Renato "Super Vorbereitung" Sanches

Attached: smug animu gril.jpg (427x458, 57K)

I think that's where Spurs will be utilising him though, him and Sissoko in tandem as Wanyama and Dier seem to be old news now

ah yes, he has a great Vorbereitung gehabt

Apparently Dybala is going to Tottenham for 70.

he already played in a double pivot with Aouar somehow, so that should work well enough, but he's a complete 8 really.

so bad against dortmund.

>Der FC Bayern München scheint weiterhin auf der Suche nach einem zentralen Mittelfeldspieler und hat laut Sky Sports News dabei auch ein Auge auf Youngster Joe Willock vom FC Arsenal geworfen. Der 19-Jährige wird dabei als günstigere Alternative zu Marc Roca von Espanyol Barcelona genannt, falls sich der deutsche Rekordmeister mit dem katalanischen Klub auf keine Ablösesumme einigen kann

youtube.com/watch?v=OVp5iPPscSI
>Bayern paid 40 for this

didnt he demand 350k per week when manchester united were after him. no way tottenham is going to pay some dude 350k per week considering their wage structure

this is just willock using bayern for an improved contract

clickbait article. But still
>going after another no.8

All I read is that Juventus accepted the 70 million offer and that now Dybala and Tottenham need to negotiate the terms of the contract. Might be wrong ofcourse. This summer transfer hanst really been a great shining beacon of sports journalism.

>be bayern
>lose hummels
>keep boateng
>keep lewa
>sign fucking hernandez
>lcim/ribery retire
>miss out on brandt/havertz/de jong/de ligt
>have nobody to replace your wingers except gnabry (although I r8 him)

has any team imploded so quickly, i bet die roten bullen wipe the floor with them

what should they have done with lewa exactly

>Milan after 2008
This strongly reminds me of AC Milan. They had fucking Ballon D'Or winners and dominated the Serie A. Then they became irrelevant and Juventus slowly clawed their way back from the scandal and 2nd vision.

didn't know Dortmund are based

Attached: 1548809413871.jpg (640x608, 44K)

if you dont like you why dont you become a sports journalist and do it better?

Because its not the quality of journalists thats the problem. Its the business model of needing to generate clicks for profit. You could write a 10 page exposé on why Bayern is ruining the league, but noone will read that shit. They want a 30 word "article" on why Sané's red sweater he wore at training is a hidden sign that hes transferring to Bayern.

yes, we are

1) Die Regenwaldabholzung wurde u.a durch CT, aber auch wie in diesem Fall häufig aus Richtung der CDU in erster Linie "den Afrikanern" zugeschrieben, sie ist aber fast vollständig durch westliche/jetzt vermehrt chinesische Abnehmer verursacht und gefördert (aka Kapitalismus).
2) Bevölkerungswacgstum geht direkt einher mit fehlender Bildung und sozialen Strukturen. Beides wird ebenfalls durch Kapitalismus, Vertreibung im Zusammenhang mit Bodenschätzen und Unterstützung lokaler Kriegsparteien durch den Westen befeuert.
3) Einer der wesentlichen Gründe warum sich das nicht bzw zu langsam ändert ist das schönste Geschenk des Westens an Afrika: die Katholische Kirche, die immer noch im 18. Jahrhundert lebt und Aufklärung und Verhütung verhindert.

Anders gesagt: Wer die Schuld unreflektiert auf Afrika schiebt, ist entweder ein scheinheiliges Arschloch oder hat keine Ahnung, wovon er redet.

So are these entitled cheap bavarian hillbillies going to pay for afroman or what. Transfer window closes today and they've already said no one will leave once they're registered and the transfer windown in England closes.

About fiddy:fiddy

it closes tomorrow

it's gonna be embarrassing for all the journalists that reported the deal as being as good as done if it falls through.

Schöner Blogpost, aber wenn wir Zyklon B statt Penicillin nach Afrika geschickt hätten, hätten wir jetzt kein Problem.

I have a bad feeling about the Leroy Sane to FC Bayern München situation guys

Attached: 1541720186597.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

please buy bailey

>not wanting to see the flat track bully crash and burn

Accidentally posted my /bundes/ comment in the lewd yoga thread... oh God I feel so embarrassed now

I feel weird about it. He didn't play much but he scored some crucial goals vs big teams but if he doesn't want to play for Pep then City should get the money now. If rumors of his wages at bayern are true, it's going to be tasty watching that disaster

>fcb
>fucking 4,20 for a wurst
how can anyone be a fan of that shitty club

It's the best post in the entire thread, don't feel ashamed for bringing the light of granatenposting to the vile heathens.

>journos
>embarrassed ever about their reporting
olmo

420 GRILL IT
DUDE WURST LMAO

IT'S A HIGH QUALITY WURST DU WÜRSTCHEN

Attached: 1498054020440.jpg (491x493, 42K)

where is it?

Bavarian sausages have the miasanmia DNA. Thats extra.

I think its all about the money as you say. Sané wants too much and Bayern are willing to pay that insane salary. The real question is Pep gonna go into the season (which might be his do or die season in the CL) without a 4th winger?

>The real question is Pep gonna go into the season (which might be his do or die season in the CL) without a 4th winger?
Don't see why Pep would impair his chances to win the CL just to make Bayern happy.

what happens if the Neymar to Barca domino doesn't fall before the EPL deadline?

I deleted it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07.png (703x154, 47K)

y delete it? it’s a shitpost thread

Is this true?

I meant more in the context of "not needing Sané" to win the CL/EPL this season, which seems highly unlikely as you say.

that’s not true tho

nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=N2mvC1DDnQc

#echteliebe

We know Pep is autistic about his rotation, no way he's going into a season without a back-up LW.

It depends on a couple things, whether Mahrez can be good at City (his first season was awful) but Bernardo's first season under Pep was also awful so he might have an outstanding season.
The other part is whether Mendy can stay fit because Mendy provides him that width at the left when he's fit (almost never). They have Cancelo now who was a winger and can play both fullback positions so it could work out perfectly fine.

Yes it is
>Clubs will still have the ability to sell players to other leagues in which the transfer window is open

makes Ulrich's money laundering easier

Doubtful. At the start of last season, people claimed that Mendy got Sané benched because the former already provides width, then he got injured and Sané remained benched.

Isnt Cancelo more of a defensive FB as opposed to a winger? Dont really know him.

It just seems so unlikely. If he doesnt buy a winger by tomorrow, I would assume Sané isnt going anywhere.

It seems Toprak to Bremen is very likely at this point.

>advertising players for sale at the supercup
150IQ play

Winger turned fullback who plays both positions and winger if need be. I don't know much about him but I imagine Pep thinks he may have another player he can mold like Dani Alves who was a winger in his youth. He's fast and better at distributing the ball than Walker, funny enough Walker is probably the better defender

So its safe to say hes not gonna play winger unless he has to, right?

Shame.

>Isnt Cancelo more of a defensive FB as opposed to a winger?
You really think Pep would buy a player who's good at defending? kek

might be that doesn’t affect the sané transfer tho because city has to have a replacement come tomorrow they won’t sell anyone they can’t replace.

friendly reminder that the real Granate was Hansi Flick.

Get the feeling he might go 3atb with wingbacks who can create. The last 10+ matches of last season teams parked a double decker bus so hard trying to take points so liverpool could win the league

he'd need time to implement a new system tho, especially with cancelo arriving so late.

So Sané could leave without a direct replacement then.

He's obviously going to replace Kovac halfway through the season.

>tfw you found out that Morinho started learning German

Attached: mou.gif (400x224, 1.1M)

I just hope this triumvirate of retards Ulrich, Brazzo and Kalle will last a bit. customers don't deserve Kahn, he'd be too competent for their shithouse of a club.

>Man city announce the signing of South Korean international striker Lee Geum-min
here's the sané replacement

skysportaustria.at/bundesliga-de/goretzka-mit-pokerface-zu-geruechten-um-leroy-sane/
>lol

>Lee Geum-min
>le german
I think you fell for a ruse, my french friend. One of the classic blunders.

more like la germaine lmao

Attached: 1538626231845.jpg (400x500, 40K)

If Sane leaves I don't see them signing a replacement until the winter transfer

He's played with 3atb but it's going to be an interesting season because it seems Rodri is going to have a trial by fire and that pivot role is very important in his system. Kompany who I mistakenly thought didn't have an effect really did have an effect was key in that everyone listened to him and he's gone. It could all go bad, Stones is mentally weak imo. Cancelo will be eased into things
What are your thoughts on Gundogan? He was brilliant at the end of the season, thought it was a mistake to sign him because he was always injured and got fat but he really got himself together

>PSG und SGE einigen sich: Trapp wechselt zur Eintracht

>Der feste Wechsel von Kevin Trapp von Paris Saint-Germain zu Eintracht Frankfurt geht über die Bühne - beide Vereine konnten sich nach längeren Verhandlungen auf den Transfer einigen.

>Trapp soll rund sieben Millionen Euro Ablöse kosten und für fünf Jahre unterschreiben. Für Mittwoch ist der Medizincheck anberaumt. Für den 29-Jährigen wird es eine Rückkehr nach Frankfurt - bereits zwischen 2012 und 2015 und in der vergangenen Saison (auf Leihbasis) spielte der beim 1. FC Kaiserslautern ausgebildete Schlussmann für die Eintracht.

>Bayern relegated to second Wurstliga
Oh no no no.
Probably still is cheaper than getting it outside the stadium though.

great deal

>sieben Millionen
huh, I thought it would be atleast twice that amount

In his prime aswell. Frankfurt might actually not suck completely.

sounds like a much better deal than Sané for 130.

-----------Lewi-----------
Coman-------------Sane
---Coutinho--Thiago---
-----------Roca------------

Träumen darf man ja, was wäre das für eine geile Aufstellung. Damit könnten wir tatsächlich ganz schnell wieder Top3 in Europa werden. Aber leider gibt es absolut keine verlässlichen Quellen zu Coutinho, wir wurden da glaube ich nur einmal am Rande als möglicher Interessent erwähnt, wo aber offensichtlich war, dass es reine Spekulatione dieser spanischen Zeitung war.

Apparently shes a woman.

>Coman over Gnabry

Man City hat gestern übrigens offiziell Felix Correira verpflichtet einen talientierten Offensivspieler ua für die Außenbahn. Kann sein, dass das das entscheidende Puzzleteil war, welches gefehlt hat. Jetzt haben sie einen perspektivischen günstigen Winger, Rodri und wenn Cancelo kommen würde noch einen polyvalenten Abwehrspieler der ggf für die Offensive umschulbar wäre. Diese 3 Spieler hätte man komplett durch einen Sane Verkauf refinanziert.
Hoffe heute später Nachmittag oder dann morgen Vormittag klärt sich alles auf.

I just want to throw a bomb at the TM servers desu.

Attached: ang.gif (318x400, 538K)

>puzzlestein
>not domino
wtf tm bauern are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y0uQLgriA

>Corruption does not concern me as long as I profit from it

it wasn't corruption, just cultural sensitivity towards african nations

It's impossible to host a WC without corruption nowadays. If Germany hadn't host it in 06 someone else would've got it through corruption.

I do not profite from corruption. But I had a wonderful summer 13 years ago. The memory of that is not tainted in the least by the fact corruption was involved to make it possible, because doing or even knowing anything about it was utterly out of my reach, and the nice memories are genuine.
Obviously corruption is a bad thing. Obviously it needs to be prevented. Obviously it would have been better if no corruption was involved.

But the good time I had won't retroactively turn into a bad time, and my power to do anything about the corruption in world football is just the same.

sören plsssss

*Corruption doesn't concern me as long as everybody is corrupt.

I bet you're also upset about doping roidrollers.

>Corruption does not concern me as long as I profit from it
in this case the world cup, yes
das unterschreib ich

you have to honk with the other clowns

based
beckenbauer should stop pretending that he is sick and use this as a defense

Attached: miasanmia.png (1142x644, 131K)

Is it really corruption if everyone is corrupt and it's the norm?

DELET

literally who?
why should we believe him over @imiasanmia?

Post the @imiasanmia tweet about Sané from today.

Goretzka gerade sinngemäß im Sky MIttagsreport angesprochen ob Leroy Sane kommt antwortet er mit seeeehr breitem Grinsen im Gesicht: "Sie werden verstehen, dass ich mich hierzu nicht äußern kann und werde jetzt hier nicht iwelche WhatApp-Verläufe erzählen." - "Wie darf man ihr Grinsen deuten, dass er also kommt?" "Nee nee, das ist mein Pokerface." *grinst*

Also ich denke nicht, dass er so fröhlich in die Kameras grinse würde, wenn das was er zurück hält WhatApp Verläufe sind a la: "Sorry Leon! komme auf keinen Fall nach Bayern, wünsch dir noch ne gute Saison."

ding ist durch. willkommen leroy-san

See

maybe he is happy that sane isnt coming

WELCOM TO FC BAYERN HÜHNCHEN :DDDD

Attached: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 39K)

is this guy actually confirmed or is it a rumor?

sidi-san should be announced any minute now

why the FUCK are leverkusen not on toprak for 4m, haven't they seen the state of their defense?

is dortmund selling toprak for 4M? that's a bit low? they don't have that many CB

he has massive wages tbf

Rumours have it Bremen is buying him for 5 million.

What time of the season will Wagner get the career-ending Rauswurf? For me, it's 12th Match day

it’s coming

Leroy Sané's injury may rule him out of the first few games of the season, but does not change Bayern Munich's plans to sign him, according to the Athletic. #FCBayern #MCFC

The Leroy Sané transfer saga could drag on past Thursday’s Premier League deadline as Man City don’t need to find a replacement to sell him, according to Sport Bild. #MCFC #FCBayern

of course sané wants to come
city still wants 150 plus
an agreement between sané and bayern means shit.

>sport bild

>sportbild
is that one of those objective articles from that one meine bayern sportreporter legende?

New

cant believe how much food i just ate

Sane isn't getting announced, is he?

Attached: 1536717913831.jpg (225x225, 9K)