Why are s*ccer players like this? Is it the yuro influence?

Why are s*ccer players like this? Is it the yuro influence?

twitter.com/MLSist/status/1158166303963787265

Attached: d8a64f797711b40d0724a88ffab806c1[1].jpg (1200x630, 99K)

maybe, just maybe your society is a little bit fucked up

He’s not wrong. Equipping everyone with guns is not the solution to mass killings.

END GUN VIOLENCE LETS GOOO!

>gun nerds
get a better hobby retards

Attached: 1564913275225.jpg (720x482, 122K)

>I DISAGREE I WANT MORE GUN VIOLENCE NOT LESS

is this unironically the argument????

if anything teenagers should be given more machine guns

I have always stood by the principle that there is literally nothing wrong with athletes using their sport as a political platform.
Also he's right and congress has been infuriatingly impotent on addressing gun violence at all and you have to be subhuman levels of guncuck to disagree.

okay so what would you have congress do? Legitimate question.

ban guns maybe?

Two bills have already passed the house but McConnell is blocking them being heard in the Senate, for example.

ban assault rifles would be good
bump stocks or silly attachments that make them more dangerous would be more realistic

>JUST BECOME A POLICE STATE LIKE US BRO
i'd rather take a few autist shootings a year thank you very much

Honestly, based

Or, for example, declare that you can't get a driver's licence or get a loan unless you have shot someone.

stop believing the memes you spastic. London is a shithole with cctv everywhere but even then they cant identify anyone with it.

the cctv in the country is useless. Even stolen cars cannot be tracked

>maybe, just maybe
You forgot your blue checkmark, rabbi.

lol okay
*gets shot*
worked out well didn't it

It's a multi-sided issue so there isn't a single solution, but the two most obvious are mental health reform and increasing the paltry standard gun ownership is set at.

may be in the wrong here but if detailed background checks were in place, would it have stopped either of the shooters over the weekend?

perhaps there's some middle ground for society between 1984 police state and mass shootings every week

Gun buybacks. The biggest problem is supply of guns and the fact there are so many of them. If you can reduce the supply of guns it’s the simplest way to reduce overall levels of gun violence, gun suicide etc.

the problem is you have nutjobs like Ted Nugent who are good at being louder than the person theyre arguing.

the bad part is he is out of his mind comparing gun deaths to drownings

>a few
>a year
Did you mean week ?

What sort of Communism is this? Why do you hate freedom?

>a few shootings a year
>implying we don't get a few shootings a month, if not a week
user, I...

does the >muh per capita meme need to come out?

Attached: per capita.png (881x669, 182K)

>-2015
I see youre a massive spastic.

Based. I unironically hope more athletes start doing this. Make it the next kneeling during the anthem. During NFL season, I want to see a WR get a touchdown then turn to the camera and tell Mitch McConnell his sins will take him to Hell.

Are you implying that much has changed in 3 years?

well obviously
and its 4 years

not happening
none of them would've stopped any of the 3 shootings
whats an assault rifle? Also not happening.
mental health reform sounds good to me. How would you "increase the standard"? And then how do you deal with the guns already out there?
nobody is gonna give their guns back. MAYBE 5% of gun owners are going to do that.

>worse than Brazil

>whats an assault rifle?
Im sure someone of your knowledge knows what guns are commonly referred to as 'Assault Rifles'

this still doesn't account for the weekly terrorist attacks in what was once known as france or belgium

Yeah, and none of them are legal to own for a regular citizen. To be an assault rifle it must have the capability to select fire mode, aka a switch between semi, auto, and sometimes a burst mode. No civilian rifles have that, so none are assault rifles. You should probably learn about what you're talking about before you try to talk about it.

Im no gun nut and why should I be.
what guns are people referring to when they say "ban assault rifles"?

>none of them would've stopped any of the 3 shootings

Maybe. Maybe they would influence so that there isn't 333 shootouts per year but , say 33. (Numbers obviously just an example)

>it's another "Europeans try telling Americans what it's like to live in America" episode
Somebody pass the remote.

b-but muh old buildings muh history

>nobody is gonna give their guns back. MAYBE 5% of gun owners are going to do that.
If any amount of guns are reduced it’s still a result. An estimated 20% of Australia gun stocks was purchased by the government in our buybacks in 1997

Your football players do the exact same thing.

They either think that weapons with full-auto capabilities aren't banned, which they are and have been for a while, or are using the term "assault weapon" which also doesn't mean anything and is a media buzzword. Basically an "assault weapon" is anything black, scary, and military looking, like an ar15. There are non assault-weapon rifles that fire the exact same round as an ar15 does, that wouldn't be banned in an assault weapons ban. Removing a rifle's flash supressor or making it use a non-pistol grip doesn't reduce the rate of fire, magazine size, or power of the round it fires. Its like removing power-windows in a car and making you use the little hand-crank they had before at best.

You don't have to be a "gun nut" but you should know terms if you're going to use them and attempt to argue about them. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you about british politics when I barely know who your PM is half the time.
Throwing out random numbers isn't an argument. If you find an actual legitimate number of how many of the mass shootings this year would actually be stopped by those laws, then MAYBE you'd begin to have an argument there. But when most shootings are done by gang bangers with stolen pistols in moving cars, or by people with completely clean records who randomly snap, I doubt you'll change that number much.
Okay, so lets say 5% of people turn their guns in. There are what, 400 million guns in the US? There's still 380 million out there (legal, that is). Australia only had 20% bought back, and your gun culture isn't nearly as huge as it is here. 5% is probably being generous too. Lets not forget that NONE of the criminals, terrorists, extremists, or psychos are going to turn their guns in. So now what did you solve?

>Throwing out random numbers isn't an argument.
Oh please, oh enlightened argumentor. Are you saying that making background checks more stringent than you have now would not make a difference?

what is the answer?
deep background checks? would these weirdo incels actually have failed a background check? seems doubtful

How would you make them more stringent? They already cover Felons, addicts, those dishonorably discharged from the military, domestic abusers, those who have determined to be "mentally defective", and those who have been put into a mental institution. Dealers also have the right to refuse sale for any reason they have. When you are denied sale, you are flagged in the system.

Neither of the 3 shooters would fail the current background check system which includes all of those questions.

Ive got it.
only ex military allowed guns.
enforce conscription. 2 years

seems drastic I know but it still keeps within 2nd amendment

just ban guns
problem solved

Doesn't keep it "within the 2nd amendment" at all. And nobody would go for that. There's just no chance people who are good people and haven't done anything wrong are going to let their rifles be taken away for no reason.

#DOOP

And while we're at it, I think murder should be illegal tbqh

want the true redpill? nothing can be done , its the price of freedom

try to ban guns ? civil war part 2 eletric bogaloo

What's the issue? Do americans want more shootings?

how many more mass shootings until there are no more americans left?

Numerous reports, in for example Washington Post, describe a mental health patient who managed to buy a gun by driving a short distance. The shop in their toen would have sold the gun to him if it werent for the parent of said mental heath patient who pleaded with the owner not to do it

Yes. You're infringing on their freedoms if you prevent slackjaws and yee-haws from shooting it up.

>many guns in circulation (both legal and illegal)
>deep-rooted gun culture
>Constitutional right to bear arms
>significant portions of law enforcement and military would refuse orders to confiscate weapons

There's really not much Congress can do that wouldn't inadvertently cause more violence or just be totally ineffective. People act like the solution is as easy as passing a law or two, but it's not like that at all.

Tbqh up until 2 years ago I supported US gun laws but the shootings have gotten too bad. Americans are too mentally ill at this stage to bear arms.

>police armed with nuclear weapons
>unnecessary force #6 killer in young adult males
>expansion of police force is national process
>parapolice force employed with zero oversight as deportation squad
>complete red taping off of right to assemble

>the welfare state is unfreedom!!!

Explain how Switzerland has equally loose gun laws and nowhere near the amount of violent gun related crime. Or explain how Australia hoovered guns from Australians when they had a mass shooting and didnt have mass shootings since

> People act like the solution is as easy as passing a law or two, but it's not like that at all

almost self-aware enough to realize. almost.

You can own a gun, but if you do, you're banned for life from drinking coca cola.

What do you think happens in this country? Do you think if someone just types nigger on the internet they're going to ge

Guess the traditions must be preserved...

Check internet history for Yea Forums/pol/

I know what you're talking about, and that's not what happened. Guy lied on the form you fill out when you get the gun so he wasn't accurately traced. Gun he got was therefore illegal. He had no history of mental health issues or criminal activity. He went to ONE store. The only reason he didn't do the shooting was because his grandmother persuaded him to go to the hospital and get help for his problems. Mental health problems are the root cause of this issue.
yeah, let me change the basic principals your country was founded on while, we're at it, huh? Oh wait I don't give a fuck about serbia.
Both countries have much better mental health care, smaller populations, smaller countries, have less guns, and are more homogenous than the US. An Aussie higher up in this thread said only 20% of people in his country gave back their guns during their buyback

shootings and gun deaths have been going down for the past 50 or so years.

>UK
>in favor of thought crimes
somehow I'm not surprised. Just keep letting those migrants continue gang-raping your children, George.

Found the /pol/tard. This one doesn't get a gun.

Imagine having a law so feeble that a guy can just stroll in and get a gun? Whole purpose of background checks is not to issue a gun if someone lied

What's that? I think freely on things? Off to the reeducation camps with me! Can't have people forming their own opinions. Especially when I don't have an opinion license. The majority of the US is in favor of gun ownership and you aren't changing that.
haha yeah, I'm sure nobody has ever committed fraud in serbia before. Nobody circumvents the law there! Lying about his residence doesn't change the fact that he had nothing negative on his record, no criminal or mental health past, etc. If he had told his normal residence, no new information would've came out that would have denied him either.

They had:

>far less guns
>no real gun culture
>no Constitutional right (and national myth) protecting gun ownership
>police and military that obeyed orders to confiscate

Enlighten me then.

Talking about a different case. Person I am referring to was a schyzophreniac and was institutionalized, released and managed to buy a weapon shortly after

>no real gun culture
Vast majority hunts, Mandatory military service each year so most people practice shooting, yet this is not 'gun culture'
>police and military that obeyed orders to confiscate
So you're arguing that -oh look our police force is a shambles... ooh well i guess nothing can nor should be done-

>So you're arguing that -oh look our police force is a shambles... ooh well i guess nothing can nor should be done-

I'm not arguing that, you're creating a strawman.

Measures like clip limits and red flags laws will probably pass. A bump stock ban passed after the Las Vegas shooting. I'm just saying that they won't have much of an effect, and that drastic measures like a mandatory buyback or outright confiscation would likely encounter resistance from cops and soldiers. That's because, unlike the Balkans, we are loyal to our Constitution and republican ethos, not the whims and edicts of whatever strongman happens to be in power.

>Is it the yuro influence
nah maybe it's people not wanting daily public shootings m8

>this is the power of 8ch
holy fucking unbased

>250 after seven months
>"a few [...] a year"

What the fuck the Balkans have to do with gun laws in the states? No one fetishizes guns here, but is this *really* who you want to compare yourself to?

>nah maybe it's people not wanting daily public shootings m8

It's WEEKLY public shootings. Get it right Hans.

Attached: murrica.jpg (500x360, 99K)

>No one fetishizes guns here

That's kinda my point...America has a unique relationship with guns. That's why most gun control measures that were effective and uncontroversial in other countries won't necessarily work here, or significantly reduce the mass shootings crisis.

Really makes me laugh when I see an American talk about how you can't amend the amendments.

Mass shootings are a culture problem rather than a guns problem from my perspective
If this was extremely rare 80+ years ago when firearms were even more easily available with far fewer laws dictating what you could have, then firearms are likely not the issue. I'd say its changing culture combined with the rise of the internet and a pushback against changing opinions/politics.

tl;dr bedoya is a faggot SHALL

Your relationships with guns and military and patriotism is more or less manufactured. As far as I know, US Army is actually paying for all those flybys and salutes to service shows at NFL, and even that is a newly found facination. Gullible people gulled into narrative can easily be nudged over to a different narrative

>you cant change the 2nd amendment
why not?
you mutts abolished slavery (after a lot of crying about it)

Everybody, we have an annoucement to make
>END GUN VIOLENCE

Attached: american fags.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: no.jpg (1171x650, 547K)

yeah i do use reddit for football news and highlights but oh god i fucking hate them so much

Attached: redditants.png (666x449, 43K)

It's very difficult. They aren't like regular laws, user.

The military went home after Vietnam and had a good long think. The conclusion they came to was that at all costs, never lose the "hearts and minds" of the people. They also realized that conscripting people who don't actually want to fight is a remarkably bad idea. Now we rely on volunteer forces solely. Our military is massive, and is marketed as a career opportunity pathway. Which it still is, they provide avenues for university degrees in fields that are useful to the military.

melt all guns

The US is already a police state you dipshit, walk up to a Britbong copper at night and do the same to one in a shit state - we'll see who caps your ass and then claim they 'feared for their life'

invent a machine that turns guns into vaccines

whats wrong with wanting to end gun violence though?

>2 shootings over the course of a weekend with 30 people dead
>few

Nothing, this country is retarded about shit like that.