Boomers will argue that Jose isnt the GOAT manager

>boomers will argue that Jose isnt the GOAT manager

how do we deal with them?

Attached: 64DB1F76-275F-49FF-95F2-43C6F20132AB.jpg (1015x571, 79K)

Man U has really killed some managing careers in the past few seasons

Did you mean zoomers?

shouldn't it be boomers defending him?
here's the truth: football in general was in an embarrassing state when Mouyes was a succesful manager. nowadays he can't compete because he never evolved.

Make them watch every single game of Inters triple

he was very effective at his peak, but he was basically a one-trick pony
>get a bunch of talented players
>create a siege mentality by complaining about referees, other teams, etc. but advocating for your players
>use this to trick attackers into playing hardworking, defensive-first roles in a cynical and counterattacking setup
>win 1-0
it worked really well for a while but he never adapted his style when people figured him out, and for that reason you absolutely cannot call him the GOAT manager

boomer detected

so Fergusons titles dont count either then huh?

Ferguson quit before he could expoose himself against current city or liverpool.

ferguson was winning titles with 3 quality players and 8 literal whos. Look at the squad ManU has now. It's not bad, they have kino names in there, yet they play like crap. Ferguson is unironically underrated.

as for the Mourinho. Every time i see him i am reminded that he said that being second with current ManU was his biggest achievement and how everyone thought he was just seething and then reality proved he probably wasn't.

>sacked 3-4 times last 9 years
>GOAT

>evolve
His system of winning, pragmatic football don't need highly skilled players to work. This system will always prevail as long as the players share the same mental attitude. The ones that need to evolve are ironically the opposite : Barca's Xaviesta era, Arse invincible era, Ajax last season, Spain tiki-taka, and the latest one, Sarriball.

Yes Ferguson should never be rated. His biggest accomplishments was perfecting the art of ref bribing and ref intimidating.

Both he and mourinho are relics of the past who can't compete with managers who have either evolved or innovators of the modern game like poch and Klopp.

Don't worry pep will join those outdated relics in mediocrity soon as well.

>unemployed longer than me
>GOAT

Has any manager today reached a career peak as high as Mou did? No right? (More like not even close)

>Sarriball
Didn't do shit yet. It wasn't a system ever

for me, it's Dillly ding dilly dong

Juve will win the sextuple mark my words

Why was FERGIE TIME a thing, being scared of angry scotch drunk. Beckham and Ince new the score. Should of buried the red nosed cunt.

Lol no, the fact a garbage liverpool team solely dependent on muh workrate won the CL is testament to the garbage state of football currently

His Real Madrid team were the highest scoring La Liga team in history and getting this ManU team to 2nd was a miracle

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 795K)

liverpool's midfield is garbage compared to lots of teams, but their forward line is elite. what works for them is teams are scared of pressing their really meh midfield because if you go too high against mane+salah you are gonna get shit on, so they get a bit more time than most teams, and they press well to create counters. an elite midfield with liverpool's frontline would dominate, one creative midfielder providing chances rather than just the front 3 creating for each other would be be ridiculous

If you have the best team in the country and have unlimted spending power you hire pep. If you are the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country and aren't seen as favourites you hire mourinho simple as.

after cruijff Mou is def the best

The problem is not his tactics. They are not outdated.
The problem is relating to the new generation and that some clubs demand attacking football.

For the first part, he should do like Klopp who tends to not hire primadonas.
For the second, he should joint a team that has no problems with defensive football, instead of a glamour job.

>Has any manager today reached a career peak as high as Mou did? No right? (More like not even close)
No way. In his peak he had some kind of aura that no other manager has.

>For the second, he should joint a team that has no problems with defensive football, instead of a glamour job.
This. I think he's finally realized this which is why he's waiting for the right job. If he takes the Madrid job or PSG i will be very disappointed.

>guardiola

What a fucking malnutritioned brainless retard you are. Poch is an innovator of the modern game? Hahahahahaha

Until Guardiola wins the CL with another club he can't be in the conversation for GOAT.

mou only won it with 1 team

what part of anfield are you from

Porto and Inter

del bosque and lippi are the goat managers

>cruyff

and the Europa League with Utd and Porto too