What was Yea Forums like before flags?

What was Yea Forums like before flags?

Attached: 2CF1D8C9-7303-46F6-BBC8-5EC05DC2AD5D.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

Yea Forums
Flags associate you with something people use to attack with instead of basing a post on the weight of the actual text that you post, and in that regard is distinctly a Reddit feature and anyone who supports flags is a Redditor

better

lose weight

I don't know but what I know is /pol/ (formerly known as /new/) was/would be much better without flags than it is now

flags make olympics and WC really fun.

Literally any time else is cancerous.

based

Also this. Having a kike flag is the equivalent of having an anime avatar on discord. Your text is completely discarded (at least by me)

it doesnt really because there's no way to tell if it's the same person from the same country. In /f1/ for example there's multiple posters from obscure countries so it doesnt matter.

The only relevance is if a particular country (i.e. brits) make a bad name for themselves

This.

less colourful

Less ad hominem posts but also way more boring, at least there are almost no tripfags now, back then it was full of them retards

whoever attempted to teach you english failed miserably, that sentence is a fucking abomination

20x better
although it was still good for a year or so until the mods became full reddit

>weight of the actual text
we now judge by the weight of the poster
lose weight fat subhuman fuck
americans are fat
i hope you all get shot

People getting called Europeans/Americans/Australians for the types of posts they made (e.g. a stupid football post "this post had to be made by an American), Euro vs America threads, people false flagging as either American or European for (you)s

But somehow it just all seemed less shit

Boring

Not even the guy you're responding to but his sentence made sense. Apart from the strange spacing between the first two words, his sentence was grammatically fine. A semicolon or a new sentence entirely would be more fitting as opposed to a comma in your post, though.

clarity and brevity are vastly more important than convention. you don't sound smart capitalizing and punctuating everything perfectly you just look like a try-hard douche

Go back to twitter you fucking illiterate retard.

dont know i started posting on Yea Forums in 2013 i think
most anons ITT are larping as le oldfags

Like I said, his sentence did not lack clarity at all. All the people who responded to it seemed to understand it just fine. Maybe you should look in the mirror, my friend.

>UZING CAPITALZ AND PERIODZ MEANS UR NERD LUL

Okay, then.

lose weight, eat a salad and block kpop generals fat fuck

so we're just pretending that he didn't dangle a preposition? I majored in classics at vanderbilt you fucking retard, you're not going to win this one

>taking your quatro channel posts this serious
lmao the only time i use capitalisation here is when im phoneposting and it automatically capitalises the first letter of a sentence

I'm not the only poster in all of 8-Yea Forums to use proper capitalization and punctuation. Even many posters in this very thread have taken the extra time to respect the English language.

jk just did it to trigger this dude who went out of his way to attack user for literally no reason

>at least there are almost no tripfags now, back then it was full of them retards
gee I wonder why

Attached: 1401127371710.jpg (3000x3000, 1.88M)

how can 1 man be this based

As if we couldn't already tell it was an American poster by how retarded the post was

There was no menes

Those were better, funnier days.

Attached: 24 April 2012.jpg (945x4000, 922K)

oh my god, some guy made a rambling post and I called him out on it, calm down

Spamming one word over and over, funny. Hehe

Attached: 1481471786484.jpg (250x242, 14K)

holy shit I just remembered that poleaboo guy, he tripfagged here and had a blog and everything. he was a bong who got kicked out of his college for being a huge creep and went tranny IIRC

Euros would pose as Americans, Americans would pose a euros, aussies and and Canadians would egg both on while also posing as either or to increase the flame wars

>frogposting

The thinking man's posting style

Please head back to /r/soccer so you can look through prior post histories and talk about that instead of talking about any replies you get

more like the dick-sucking fag's posting style lmao

Much more fun

Fucking GAY lol

Those were the days

well imagine Yea Forums but with football
it was that

People LARPED as being from another country to shill for their real countries.
Whomever tells you different is a buthurt fag from a country with severe problems of self esteem.

get shot

better. now people just go >leaf at me. you know what its like being canadian on Yea Forums? not fun

>

Attached: this is fucking leaf.jpg (392x391, 35K)

there were only "amerifats" and "yuropoors" in those days

It was amazing, you could larp as a gun wielding fatmerican and feign butthurt

Now they use VPNs so that it's actually believable

True. But most poorfags like me have been denied the chance of shilling from the shadows. VPNs are expensive here.

australia starting daily US vs UK flame wars. germany constantly spamming the same Yea Forums-tier threads daily. south americans were next to non-existent so tons of OC was created instead of third world monkeys flinging shit and posting stale simpsons garbage

its fun tho

The real question to ask is "what was Yea Forums like before captcha". THAT was the good ole days

Take a shower

>leaf

As you can see, you proved my point exactly by commenting on my flag and not what was written.
Mind sharing to the class your Reddit handles?

t. el jomer sinson

t. CHI pendejo

I know, making Euros butthurt is the easiest thing and it must suck you can't join in living there

I had no fucking clue this many people from other countries post on Yea Forums. I literally thought everyone here was American.