BACK IN BLACK

BACK IN BLACK
I HIT THE SACK
I’VE BEEN TOO LONG I’M GLAD TO BE BACK

Attached: 473175E1-105D-41AD-8D99-B10AB5073C02.jpg (750x752, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoOYbF3D--c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>player - coach role

When was the last time this happened in the championship/prem?

Wayne Rooney's Derby County™

what a cuck club

2nd best player this decade behind Messi at his prime

(1) Messi
(2) Iniesta
(3) Rooney
(4) Ronaldo

Wazza back

>rooney
>coach
u wot

He played for Ferguson, Capello, Van Gaal & Mourinho. He’s going to be the GOAT.

I think Garry Monk did it for Swansea a few years ago

Why is it always Wales?

I wonder how other players feel about constantly being compared to messi/ronaldo.

In 50 years when they are on their deathbed, and all their grandkids can talk about is how "oh my grandpa used to play alongside those football legends Messi and Ronaldo". (continues flossing to a 80yo Ninja playing in the 50th Fortnite World Cup)

Attached: 876CD0633D1D4790A617D901CFF1B287.jpg (1024x798, 118K)

I don’t understand how people have already forgotten how good Rooney was in his prime

He was good but for his last 5 years in England he held his team back like nobody else at a 'top' club or national side. Maybe the worst highly rated #10 of all time.

His best football was 433 with Tevez/Berba in the middle and Ronaldo on the other wing.

>man U
cringe
>rooney
based

Arrizabalenciaga

Just when you think anglol delusion is peaking with the >muh kane is world class nonsense, you get reminded that they have done this with literally every above average player in the last 30 years, except someone like Sancho, who genuinely could be great, but is too dark skinned and plays in a foreign league to be considered good by them.

I watch Johny Sins, Danny D and Jordi ENP. I'm surely going to make my gf squirt all over the floor

wow what an EPIC picture, bro

Ruud Gullit?

>rooney goes to mls

>lol retirement league shrek is done for

>rooney goes back to england

>what a goat, truly the best of our generation

giggs technically
vialli before that

Looney was the bestplayer in the world when he was 18, peaked way too fucking early

wazza coaching is hilarious, i hope he's a revelation

lololol

But is he going to coach based Everton with Moist Kean or Manure with a bunch of whos?

youtube.com/watch?v=JoOYbF3D--c

Attached: dabfield.gif (528x640, 2.9M)

>player/coach

Based. Wish you saw more of this in modern sports.

Attached: bongs.jpg (870x1055, 104K)

He's going with Lampard

Not the prem, but Kompany will be a player/coach for Anderlecht

girls hit your hallelujah *WOO*
upton snodsbury gon give it to ya *WOOO*

For me it's Rest and Be Thankful.

For me, it's Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

you know it's not real squirt right ?

U wot? He literally carried England on his back at WC 06, immediately after his injury they fell apart and dropped out.

When has player/coach ever worked out well?

Isle of Man isn't part of the UK? wtf is it the irish malvinas?

what is he thinking

Probably fairly often with old players. It's player coach, not player manager.

>2 more mass shootings occur
>Rooney announces plans to leave MLS

Smart move.

for me there's Wide Open Loose Bottom

tax haven

Can't say I blame him. Staying in America and being killed in a mass shooting doesn't seem fun.

I'd rather be shot than live in Derby. Why the fuck would you give up being a superstar in an easy league to go grind in the Championship at 34 years old? He's a thick cunt.

he has a massive boner for van gaal. said hes the best manager in the world and the best hes ever worked with including fergie. derbys manager apparently is from that tree and plays the same way so he wants to learn from him before becoming a manager

Rooney is too low IQ to pull this off

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window as your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'

>mfw

Attached: dwise.jpg (106x143, 5K)

Name a more iconic duo than Derby County and FFP work-arounds

Attached: Image.png (589x433, 118K)

how's this working? is he just fucking off from DC United? Do Derby not have to pay a transfer fee?

Kek

Lmao isn't he like 60 years old by now

Based.

They must have authentic Jews working in their organization.

That’s pretty smart. I wonder if they’ll stage some training ground pics of him coaching the players so they can pretend like he isn’t just there as a member of the squad.

why should Derby give a shit about FFP???

Because they are spending more money than they're allowed to. It's about spending money relative to your budget, rather than overall amount.

but theyre in the championship
who is going to give a shit about declared overheads???
Not like theyre close to european qualification

B&R

For me it's Nether Wallop

>derby
>player-coach
The ink on Cocu's contract isn't even dry, not happening.

Player-coach, not player-manager. He's going specifically to learn under Cocu.

To learn from the tactical mastermind that is Phillip Cocu

Yes.

TPBP

lol

Confirmed now. Will wear number 32. Massive sponsorship deal with 32Red because of it, hence the choice of number.

He wont, he will either live in Duffield like Lampard did and a lot of footballers/managers do , or Quarndon

they just cucked the entire MLS by proving that the English 2nd division has more appeal

Was this ever really in doubt though? Derby was pretty damn close to being promoted this year too, weren’t they?

Good for him I guess
Also ACDC are overrated as fuck

>forgetting pic related moment

Attached: 10222748-0-image-a-6_1551043253507.jpg (636x382, 37K)

>wants to earn coaching badges instead of play in the burger league
>wot a fick cunt

He was already doing his coaching badges in the US. In fact, he started while he was still at Manyoo.

i know where he'll live at least

Attached: hm.png (502x153, 51K)

I don't understand this player-manager thing, so he's going to be coaching in the bench and when his team is losing he's just going to jump on the pitch? Is he going to be coaching in a match with his kit on? Who's going to coach when he is playing?

>Not like theyre close to european qualification
are you familiar with the expression the age of rooney lad?

Probably about as fun as having acid thrown in your face in a London suburb

Attached: CB150981-4792-4281-BE8C-0E85D568BB20.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Why would you wanna play with a bunch of cocky Americans who think they’re god’s for playing in a league that’s weaker than the Serbian league?

that very rarely happens though, while a fat white supremacist shoots up a school in the states literally every day.

Chad's a bit of a shithole desu

story?

what the hell do you think?

i mean why did it happen dipshit

>i trol u

The odds of being killed or severly injured in a random attack are indisputably much higher in America, you're basically Brazil compared to Western Europe lol

Attached: hahaha bon post mon ami.png (1470x462, 782K)

People who have enacted FFP will care

it's what people in london do for fun

>Looney was the bestplayer in the world when he was 18, peaked way too fucking early

>rooney in 2004 was better than ronaldinho, kaka, shevchenko, van nistelrooy, henry, ronaldo fatso, zidane, cannavaro, pirlo, raul, del piero, nedved, totti, cafu, roberto carlos, beckham, etc

#1 sancho got picked to play for england
#2 he is overrated anyway, bundes ell hard for le pacy black lad meme
#3 fuck off retarded jap

Oh m8, that’s my shithole you’re on about. Unless you mean Sussex circus in which case Rooney would fit right in

For me it's the Besses o' th' Barn tram stop

Attached: 5148229_f9fb2a81.jpg (640x460, 67K)

>shitterton not listed

Attached: Shitterton.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x617, 78K)

Probably paying her toll, as is the case in most acid attacks.