100% deserved

100% deserved.

Attached: article-2658478-004916FA00000258-439_306x423.jpg (306x423, 29K)

Attached: Cz1KvleXUAQoRPu.jpg (1053x602, 121K)

does anybody think otherwise?

These quotes are 200 IQ, you just don't understand them because you're not on his intellectual level

Literally all of Yea Forums

a non-broken michael owen would have been this countries greatest ever player

>die hard isn't a christmas film

leave it out, he's only watched 8 films

Why are you mocking him? All of those quotes are correct

Raul should have won it

Is this list kino?

Attached: Image.jpg (624x351, 22K)

without question

Did he like one of them? Cant hate Rocky

Michael Owen scored 16 (sixteen) goals in the league, 4 (four goals) in cups and a grand total of 4 (FOUR) goals in eleven european matches as well and people still don't think he deserved the balloon... This makes me sad.

Owen was good. He couldn't get into the Madrid team because Raul was the golden boy at the time.

>I watched Creed the other day. It was all right. My wife kept badgering me, so I watched it on a flight to Dubai. I'd have preferred a good documentary, to be honest. I like factual stuff. I don't like being kidded by anything.
>That's my problem with films: I just can't believe it. I sit there, thinking 'I wonder how many takes that took?' and 'Is that a stuntman?' The big action fights are so far-fetched I shake my head in disbelief: people shooting each other, rolling over with bullets just missing them, jumping off of trains. How can anyone believe that?
tfw to intelligent for films

It was a different era
Doubt Messi and Ronaldo would score more than that back then

He liked Rocky 4, he thought the original Rocky was rubbish

When Messi and Ronaldo broke out, strikers were still putting up these kind of numbers, it's them who raised the bar

Based mono mike, legend

He's the reason I started supporting Liverpool. France 98.

2006 world cup injury ruined him