What the fuck is wrong with these assholes...

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes? they have 2 billion fucking people and no one can figure out how to kick a ball in the net or anything? how does DR congo produce international soccer players then? seriously what are these fuckers even doing, do they just huff glue all day?

Attached: EF0F4CB2-7E7D-407F-9393-C2A112E1F870.png (640x479, 202K)

As an Indian-American who used to play for an MLS youth academy and also has played soccer with Indian kids at the local pitch while visiting my grandparents in India, a lot of it comes down to horrible sports (and general) infrastructure that makes grassroots growth for sports besides cricket tough. Moreover, Indian diets are horrible and do no incorporate good sources of protein and tend to make your asshole and stomach burn after eating it. Do you think Indian dudes who eat 8 grams of protein a day with molten lava curry in their stomach can play 90 minutes of soccer the same way kids from the Ivory Coast can?

they're all manlets

that doesnt make sense for china though since they will and do eat any type of animal

China is going to be elite

lose weight

I think China will hit the big stage in terms of their national soccer team within a decade or two. Chinese government is very consolidated and gets shit done quickly. Look at the Chinese league and how quickly theyre trying to grow. The Chinese governments ambitiond to become a soccer superpower is a reason why clubs are willing to splash so much cash. Surely China will surpass India greatly in terms of soccer proficiency by 2030

it's all about the race

hopefully china and the rest of asia gets good.
Germany and Brazil winning everything gets boring

wHy u donT wanT inDiA......to bcOmE foOtbaLL sUpErPOweR

lmao, they have been saying that for atleast 20 years now

>implying India isn't in Asia
American public education, everybody.

But they are actually putting money in this just now

>Brazil
>winning
are you in some sort of time vortex? who is the current US president for you Clinton?

Yes Hilary Clinton. Its 2024 here

>by 2030
You guys seem to love that year

Attached: toilet witch.png (880x759, 1.07M)

champions in 2004, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2013 and 2019
Not bad pal

How is the Chinese national team going to improve as a result of signing South American boomers and paying them £300k a week?

Both countries top athletes play other sports. Cricket for India. Ping pong for China.

This is also why USA isn't #1 in the world in soccer.

isnt the air quality in china absolutely terrible? like just by passively breathing you are inhaling as many toxins are if you were smoking cigarettes. that cant be good for elite level athletics.

Why did you skip the most important title this century?

Attached: images (1).jpg (400x400, 16K)

too spirituals to care about sports

Hey, it's not like the Japanese or South Koreans are any better. Their problem is that they don't open their league up to outside talent that will bring European/South American ideas of the game with them. If SK/Japan/China were as free in accepting foreigners as the Western leagues are, they could soon have top class NTs.

China will deliver soon Xi made football standard in schools and the league is already top 6 in spending. India is just a wastland nobody is going to bother.

>china
>ever being good at a team sport
>let alone the most competitive one
not happening

Aren't most soccerers manlets?

India.
Population: 1 trillion and 200.
Atomic bombs: 37 ready to go bombs.
Gods: 329 (Including the next trilogy of God of War)
>Olimpics medals: 2 and half

>
putting 10 past a bunch of indigenous jungle people doesn't mean shit Joao, 2002 was the peak and now you get to lay down and rot

>2 billion people

*2.7 billion

Korea beat Germany, the reigning champs. Japan was literally up 2-0 against Lelgium before conceding 3 meme goals. I would say those teams are better than two teams that historically have failed to even qualify for group stages.

So what do Indians eat with their curry? Asian curry almost always has a protein base.

>asian curry

I meant Southeast Asian curry.

>Korea beat Germany, the reigning champs. Japan was literally up 2-0 against Lelgium before conceding 3 meme goals. I would say those teams are better than two teams that historically have failed to even qualify for group stages.
I would say that both those teams are crap and you're an American.

based

so instead of formulating an actual argument you resort to puerile shitflinging, very nice nigel. is this the famous "banter" you guys are renowned for?

Thanks, was gonna respond with something witty but you nailed it, Amerifriend.

Even the MLS has greater international standing, and the time frames of both leagues are pretty similar. And anyway, China has already surpassed India. It's India.

>puerile
What are you, gay?

lmao look at this fat bastard now

>gets called out for using ad hominem in place of actual argument.
>proceeds to use ad hominem in place of actual argument

guess the inbreeding didn't help with the whole being smart thing

I know it really sux even africa produces skills. When u see a good indian athlete he was birn in the west.
Like amir khan or khadira
Its building slowly. I give it another 30 yrs

He didn't.

Puerile shitflinging is exactly what banter is, and yes.

wtf
India has only 28 olympic medals total
we (Ireland) have more (although to be fair half of them are probably travellers boxing)

>Amir Khan
Pakistani
>Khedira
Half-Tunisian

>ad hominem
Did I insult you by calling you a hominus? Sorry, sissy.

I keep hearing this since Korea and Japan, and they've done fuck all ever since. At leaat that time they actually made it to the WC.

>it gets dark at night
>sky is blue
>2 + 2 = 4
>English on sp are being evasive, disingenuous faggots
yawn

A brit gets called out for making a retarded statement and when he gets proven wrong, he gets butthurt but "its just banter la".

Top kek, never change /espee/

>this triggered Americunt who thinks Japan and SK are on par
sigh

Are you ok? You brought up the "famous british banter" and got all upset.

And this one. Exactly one minute before the other one. You're really hurt aren't you? There's no shame in not replying. Just log out of 4channel for the day. It's ok.

usually comes from a combination brainwashing that all cultures are the same and throwing money at something=getting better

the collective hivemind thinking disallowing creative freedom combined with the absolute distrust of chinese for one another will not allow them to ever be good at team sports

>he thinks it's impossible that 2 different posters are responding to a trolling, inbred Brit. I never mentioned anything about banter.

Again, top kek. Never change.

Attached: kek.png (1009x454, 30K)

>another inbred brit that thinks that S Korea and Japan are on the same level as teams that haven't qualified for more than a decade.

No one ever said S Korea and Japan are going to win the world cup anytime soon, but to make the claim that S Korea and Japan are on the same level as China and India on the world stage is a braindead-tier argument.

lol I'm approaching blackout drunkness and blasting def leppard, why does this no land or gun owning pussy think i'm tilted
GO TIGERS

Attached: Burrow.jpg (750x493, 34K)

Obviously SK and Japan are better than China/India but they're still underachieving like China.

>underachieving
They're consistently at the top of the region in both club and country and since '02 have yet to fail to make a World Cup, and have achieved some decent results. Compare it to Mexico and Colombia in terms of both population and results and its the exact same shit.

Chinks and pajeets aren't good for real sports because they don't eat enough meat and dairy

Pot, meet kettle.

Attached: urgay.png (308x458, 18K)

this

asians in general don't consider sports to be as relevant as westerns do, they aren't right nor wrong tho, just different

they have 3 million people and have more football senior titles than any country in the world (4 world cups and 15 continental cups), and football is the only relevant sport

>muh olympic medals
most medals you have are from swimming are there are a few hundred pro swimmers in the whole world, the world talent pool is minuscule compared to football

>they aren't right nor wrong tho
they are very wrong, China is going to implode in the coming decades because of their fucked up one child shit. don't take classical liberal sensibilities for granted

Asia just developed farmers earlier and cucked themselves while modern hunter gatherer nations still produce the men adept at sportsball.

>only the sports that I care about are relevant

Okay, Messi. If you say so.

it has over 80% the world athletic talent pool and over 80% the world's sports revenue

olympics are a fucking meme dude.

Soccer being relevant =/= all other sports are irrelevant.

This, >we've tried that for decades and look at >our trophy cabinet

At least the Indians eat, the Ivory coast kids get nothing

Am I missing something here or are you genuinely fucking retarded?

- They don't have good trainers and coaches apart from top teams. In Iceland even small town clubs are well organized. Even Africa have plenty of football camps for farming ngubus, even if they play barefeet.
- Culture. They don't really care about it, it's not fun for them and young poos prefer shitting in street instead of playing with a paper ball. China is more or less the same but with less poverty, so people actually focus on studying instead
- Language barrier in China: they don't speak english so for a foreign coach it's hard to find a job and communicate
- Living standards barrier in India: who the hell wants to live there? Even africa is better.
- Genetics: while ngubus are strong and fast, Indians and Chinks on an average are weak manlets. In modern football unless you are super talented you need a strong body, better if tall.

Brits should be banned from Yea Forums, they're some of the worst shitposters on the site. Incredibly insecure too, can't handle anything but praise for their athletes.

I can't talk about India,but Chinese literally drill a million children in sporting academies for the Olympics.
They have an ex soviet Union states mentallity,that Olympic Medals represent international prestige and a good country.Therefore they brutally drill a million children and abuse Peds like the bug people they are.
Pretty sure the chinese will atleast produce something in the next 20years.But maybe they unironically don't have enough SOUL for soccer,if you see how brutally they drill their children in other aspects.I have no why India is so abysmall in sports though.

he's on the ropes lads

India is good at cricket and used to be good at field hockey when they cared about it. Pakistan is the same.

India and Pakistan's problem is that all their money and talent goes into cricket. there is literally nothing else going on in those countries sports wise. Pakistan even elected a cricketer as their Prime Minister

>Pakistan even elected a cricketer as their Prime Minister
Yes,I knew that they elected that Khan guy.I just didn't thought that both countries don't give a flying fuck about anything else that is not cricket.

I thought atleast they watch the EPL or play soccer since you only need a ball.

Indians usually have some vegetables or beans in their curry. Lentils are the Hindu vegetarians best source of protein most likely

Indian soccer fans are pretty passionate honestly. They’re shit at the sport but I went to Calcutta to see KEB vs. Moun Bagan, the biggest soccer rivalry in eastern India and the stadium was unbelievably lit and crazy

>Puerile

Lol u homo

Holy shit gay GAYYYYY

>implying indians can afford meat

>neverlands

Attached: sportsleaguerevenue.png (917x602, 57K)

>he doesnt know what population means

I've played cricket(u15 level)i and powerlifting at state level. The real reason is lack of facilities/coaching/rehabilitation, incentives, climate not conducive to sport and most of the people not having enough money for quality food. My cricket coach told me I had a very good chance of playing for the national team but had to quit because of studies. Powerlifting I did as a hobby when older but had to quit because of injuries.

There is absolutely zero money in playing sports unless you pay at the top level. Outside of cricket, good luck in finding any coaching or any kind of facilities. And also there's zero support if you get injured. That is the real reason. I think partially because not enough people care about playing sports and partially because the incentives are too bad. Not enough money for people to care. Money matters when you are poor.

India is home to the socially awkward Beta-male. The type girls laugh at in high-school. They're useless at any Sport which requires athleticism.

Meat is bad for you. Chicken breast and fish is a way better protein source. Indians drink tons of milk. Probably most in the world

>China
>too spiritual

Attached: 1513454840768.jpg (588x823, 109K)

We run Google

You Don't Run Shit

>We

Calcutta is known as a soccer city though and mohun began is a storied franchise. Makes sense.

Honestly, most Urban, well-educated Chinese only want their kids to study. Due to the Gaokao system, students solely focus on school. Students outside of big cities lack the infrastructure to even try to get good at soccer, yet alone succeed. Also and summarize the points well, sports culture is the antithesis of European or South American soccer oriented, very results oriented and strict.
习主席wants the nation to thrive at soccer, but baring radical changes, it’s not possible.
t. 中国美国人

you can colonize the 3 Taipei provinces and the 3 northern Philippine provinces but then you just have to kind of sit and wait for Ming to implode, if it implodes then work your way up the coast, ignore the hinterland. otherwise you'll invade and invade but be swamped with overextension and still getting nowhere. India's a fucking waste, it's fun to blockade them inside their own continent but by the time you're done gobbling the tiny statelets the price of spices tanks so you're kinda stuck with a multitude of uselessness.