Who should perform at the 2020 Super Bowl Half Time™ show?

Who should perform at the 2020 Super Bowl Half Time™ show?

Attached: HYGTG.webm (1440x1080, 2.76M)

not a sport
stop spamming this ugly lanklet

Me

Eilish would make sense

For me? Its Tay Tay

Attached: A0F9F03C-3B49-4BBF-85A9-2C45B9126C26.jpg (640x779, 133K)

for me too

how much are you being paid to shill her? I want to get in on that

Attached: wypipo.png (241x209, 3K)

Justin Bieber because Canada won NBA and I wanna see americans seething.

Why are you so obsessed with americans?

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, your Diet Pepsi half time show brought to you by Geico saving 50% off your car insurance, it's a bunch of incels performing the scar-mangled banner."
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

unironically Kanye West

>Miami

It will be Pitbull

They killed my family.

Then what is a sport? Fucking trannies in your shithole favela, you stupid monkey?

Radiohead

deepest mentally ill brazilian lore

They should have finished the job

Guaranteed it will be Billie Eilish or someone just as soulless

knew it

yes they'll put a 17yo who has one hit song to play the super bowl

>that white boy who thinks its cool to pretend he likes american rap

Attached: 9999999.jpg (195x250, 25K)

>was in Woodstock 50 lineup
>sold out Red Rocks
>has amassed a huge following
>constantly remolding her image and sound to fit the desires of her fans and Jewish boardroom
If not this Owl then the next. It’s inevitable

It has to be someone lame but mainstream so either Imagine Dragons or Pink

>fucked the jewish higher-ups
>they in turn forced her everywhere
Fix'd

DALE

Attached: 1504647564213.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Bro woodstock 50 got cancelled and selling out a 10.000 concert is not impressive

stay mad boomer

Attached: 1495224671764.jpg (1109x1109, 1001K)

lol painfully pasty whi*oid you will never be cool

You’re too daft to understand but I’ll try. The execs don’t care about pussy, that’s cheap. It’s mild talent and salient image that can be easily reworked and pimped out that matters to them. Billie Eilish is a product of the entertainment industry through and through. She hasn’t had to try on any level because her parents ensured her upbringing and connections would land her in the lap of some label before she was old enough to hold a beer. She exists as the alternative to Ariana Grande, both tapping the same market and sharing a lot of the same fans. She will be shilled so hard for the next decade and everyone will only lap it up and spooge all over each other about how “weird” and edgy she is. This is a natural next step for her in her synthetic pop icon evolution and it will happen.
Wasn’t trying to impress you, just show that you’re not talking about a mere 17-year-old with one hit song but a pop sensation that people are clamoring to see. As much as you may not like her, I dislike her even more, but that doesn’t change her rapid rise to stardom and all the massive performances that will ensue

Metallica

How is she any different than Lorde? She could become a nobody by her next album. Keep in mind Royals by Lorde had a better peak than any of Billie songs. Nothing is guaranteed in this music industry bro. Also you seem to care a lot about a lot about this chick which is ok

Guns and Roses.

Lana Del Rey

America needs her singing about her pussy tasting like Pepsi Cola to bring back that patriotic pride it's been missing.

>This faggot is back
Imagine thinking she's angelic/pure or whatever you delude yourself into believing
She's filth and ugly

>looks hot in exactly 3 outfits ever so her autistic fans have to spam them forever
wish we got a better big pop star desu

>Miami
should be the seventh floor crew

I would prefer Lana Rhoades

Drinking orange juice

Have sex

Not if it's with this

Attached: lizard.jpg (700x1104, 65K)

>that brazilian that thinks that Kanye is only a rapper and not the best producer from the last 15 years

>not the best producer from the last 15 years

Best producer of the last 15 years 10 years ago.

Not after the disaster that was Yeezus and Nasir

Jello Biafra

Nephew this picture is from 2010

Lol

>lanklet
she's like 5'10 at most

But doctor...I am 5'8

>tfw 5'9

Attached: 2ED73917-87B7-4A47-9A70-CD7C5553CF8F.png (376x392, 86K)