Why did we have to sell him? money isn't and never was a problem for us...

why did we have to sell him? money isn't and never was a problem for us. he was playing in the best club in England in the best league in the world. I don't understand why he had to leave.

Attached: bbc67310bcae537d1059d7a4a5ce9762.jpg (728x1024, 82K)

It was his dream to go to Madrid.

He wanted to play on his favorite team and vs. the GOAT(Messi) in a better league (LaLiga)

Damn red looked good on him... Nostalgic

that's bullshit. he wanted more money. we could've given it to him.

messi isn't the GOAT and la liga isn't the best league in the world, the premier league is.

he should've never left.

He achieved everything there already. He needed a new challenge. I do, however, miss those days.

Attached: 222.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

lets hope cristiano goes to a club where they wear light colerd shorts he look so good in blue and purple or red and white i love it wen he jumps in tunnel and when he gets tackled u can see his lovely cock swinging from side to side he makes me so hard i love wanking over him

Flo perez framed him with a girl in las vegas.
>"You join or you're going down."
as soon as he left real you know what happened right?

messi is the goat and la liga is the best league in the world

the glaziers had to pay back part of the loan they took to buy the club lmao

messi is the not the goat and laliga is not the best league in the world

yeah i hope that he goes to a club with white shorts so when he gets wet from all the sweat his dick will stand out from the rest of the body and if we maybe get him back to the prem he will certainly play a game at noon which at a good perspective can shine even more light on his dick, thus revealing it in its complete form, god i almost came in my pants while talking about this

Florentino never wanted ronaldo, it was ramon calderon last buy.

the opposite is true

Florentino wanted ronaldo otherwise he wouldn't have bought him DUH

its been what?
10 years?
let it go

>muh epl
>CL is dominated by Laliga for years
>inb4 liverpoop and tottenchoke
LaLiga is clearly the best league,it's not just Real/Barca.There are many clubs that are on par with the EPL and that also dominated the Europaleague.

EPL is the best to watch I give bongs that,but it is not the best league.

had he stayed he would have ended up another mediocre amateur like cantona, scholes and djemba-djemba.

he wanted more. legends go to real madrid.

messi was already living rent free in his head

Dude ronaldo was not a florentino deal it was the last deal of the former real madrid president ramon calderon search it on google ramon calderon bought ronaldo not perez

calderon left in january, ronaldo was still in real's paper and florentino made the deal. if perez didn't want him ronaldo wouldn't have been bought

You can see him playing for Portugal

he only watches finals

Couldn't stand the weather

;)

Who's that against

He wanted to go, we offered him more money and he refused it.

Millwall. FA Cup final 2004.

He wanted to play a league against the GOAT (Messi) and prove he was better after that debacle at the awards show where the woman mocked him for losing to Messi in front of Blatter. Needless to say he got cucked for a decade.