What exactly was going through your mind at this very moment?

What exactly was going through your mind at this very moment?

Attached: 20190805_180727.jpg (561x377, 124K)

fuckin' scouser cunts

"WTF Barca"

Me and my dad went fucking mental. He genuinely looked like he was on the verge of tears haha. Brilliant night.

“FUCK YES”

>trent alexander-arnold is the best full back in the world

CORNER TAKE QUICKLY ORIGI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>barça bad

"THE RATS"

OH NO NO NO NO NO, HAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA

"oh wow, really? just like that?"
I knew Barça was going to get BTFO from like minute 5, but I never imagined the final nail in the coffin would be such a meme goal

>OHFUCKHESGONNA-holyshithemissed-NO HE DIDNT FUCKKKK

I genuinely thought he sailed his shot over the bar.

I was on the kop for this game, I was in complete disbelief, I wasn't sure whether it was legal at first, then somebody fell on top of me celebrating and I went tumbling down the stairs celebrating

Unreal moment

Humiliation. That's like a backyard kids play kek.

LOOKED AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Nice defending, retards.

"Barca? Ist'n Depp."

>then somebody fell on top of me
just scouser things

#neverforget

cheating bastards

>oh FUCK time to stay off Yea Forums for a few weeks

>Barca spend 2 legs diving, circling ref, purposely injuring players off the ball, shouting at Liverpool players down the tunnels and calling them donkeys
>This is fine

>Liverpool players take a completely legal quick set piece
>This is cheating

Absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: 2_Liverpool-v-Barcelona-UEFA-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Second-Leg.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

>literally the entirety of Yea Forums spent a whole week shitposting about how awful barcelona was and how the fuck they let liverpool score such a ridiculous goal, and celebrating the defeat
>implying anybody but butthurt spergs claimed it was an illegal goal
You can't get rid of the victim complex even when you win, eh?

liverpool does that too. tired of those vicious anglos pretending to be saints

Don't forget.
It's okay when Liverpool does it. Just bants la.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 2.75M)

have six

tfw no chavette scouse gf to abuse all her holes

you'd need to leave the house for that, ngolo

Have less hypocrisy

>you'd need to leave the house

Attached: 1488311297602.jpg (444x332, 14K)

HavCORNERTAKENQUICKLYORIGIIIIII

Was at school with my gf at the cafeteria celebrated like crazy, too bad I didn't bring my salah jersey that day to mock the underage barca rat kids

>Why are they wasting a set piece with this rushed bullsh-

Attached: idontbelieveit.webm (1024x576, 716K)

Barça is bad, you delusional fuck, I swear that every time I see a Portuguese supporting Barça I get retarded levels of madness, “your” club is pure cancer , you absolute fucking idiot, I put the quotations marks in your because you have no affinity to that club whatsoever, your are plastic, you are shit, go fuck yourself or fuck of to Catalonia if you want to be a Barcelona dickrider, you absolute fucking degenerate faggot.

>barca is bad
>clubs are bad

Attached: 1561496873851.png (231x218, 9K)

imagine getting this angry over sports lol

It’s the truth, a club that resorts to refball to win most of it’s titles is “bad”
Cope

I want to meet him one day

liverpool fans will use a lucky one in another million CL-game as an excuse to be shit and never win a league title for another century

you just described real madrid

Attached: 1563030296939.jpg (826x608, 47K)

..he believes it now.

Yes it also applies to Madrid, just because I dislike Barça doesn’t mean I love Real

>Nooooo it's not fair!! Liverpool cheated!!! Barca weren't ready!!!!

Attached: sy.gif (380x242, 73K)

oh so you mean big clubs then, big clubs will always be protected, it is normal like in nature, the alpha is always protected

t. psg customer

should be an illegal move tb.h

>pretending
keita was deliberately injured in the first leg, ligament damage, out for 2 months
robbertson was deliberately injured in the second leg, replaced by the player who scored twice in 3 minutes
both red card challenges, VAR 'missed' both, just like the dirty moors in last years final barca set out to cheat because they knew they had no chance in a proper game

we're not a big club, we keep getting refballed

lmao, always exagerating. shameless

By one hand, "Fuck Yeah! fuck Barsa"
By the other, "Hell no, Liverslip will win the UCL"

>its just an accident lmao
kek the naivete of the french, no wonder you let the germans walk into paris

>*Slips into six times*
top kek has sp ever been more BTFO?

you're a parody of yourself. Yea Forums was right

That brief 2 minute spell against brighton on the final day had potential to one up it

I hate Liverpool so wasn't a good night

At least they still have no EPL

I saw a bunch of ABLs admitting they were ecstatic.

this

delusional

I was questioning the legality of it at that point
Then I respected the basedness of it immediately after

laughing at rat king

I was seething because I was driving home from Heathrow from a work day trip out of the country and could only listen to the game on the radio.

Imagine admitting that you support PSG online when you can pretend to support any other club and no one is none the wiser.

PSG is literally the worst of the big money clubs in terms of football, fans and what they represent. They make Man City look like saints

one of the only times in my life I was cheering for Barca and they made that performance...

wholesome and based

this
I bought his tee after that

based

typical overreaction from a weak minded person

based
>liverpool/barcelona
the only desirable outcome is a massive loss of life in a human crush

True anger for days, as a Barcelona fan

hmm, i wonder what else is on TV

barca chokes again

"pechos frios"

>I was on the kop for this game, I was in complete disbelief, I wasn't sure whether it was legal at first, then somebody fell on top of me celebrating and I went tumbling down the stairs celebrating. Unreal moment

Attached: 1552491956881.png (800x900, 552K)

That Origi probably have read Sun Tsu. "Act like a monkey and they won't beware of you."

>based post timeskip dreadlock origi is clutch as fuck

>t. el negro Evra

a lot of retards claimed that goal was illegal and shouldn’t have counted

wow, he must have really gotten hurt from that.. truly a vicious attack

I'm ABL and even I laughed at barsoylona.

I literally missed all the goals because my shitty streams stopped every half a minute :(

>it's okay to just shove some guy while he's on the ground and the ball is not in play, out of nowhere, for literally no reason, because hey it didn't hurt right???

Someone is going to murder Dembele in the locker room.

Reminder that Dembele was hurt in the 2nd leg because he played in a meaningless match on the weekend in La Liga which was already won and got hurt

Reminder that Dembele stretches out the field and Messi scores, ever single time

Reminder that it was poor management that kept Barcelona out of the the Champions League Final

I usually want Barcelona to win but that goal was based, Alexander-Arnold did a Latin American style play there

i just smiled for the first time in 2019, thanks user

>shit, the connexion is really bad, hope i don't miss the fourth goal if it somehow happens

I don't believe it!

I dont watch soccer

someone post the eoe edit with trent and klopp

Now what was going through your mind at this moment?

Attached: Salah.jpg (2446x1835, 410K)

T. Mid table club fan who's biggest ever celebration was a last-minute equaliser to secure 11th spot

"I wonder if we can borrow their cuckoo clock cabinet for our next European trophy"

Yes now stop being a foreign flower and grow a pair, its a mans game la

A lot of people spent a lot of time claiming it was an illegal goal. You should look into that ABLism, because it's turning you into a retard.

Attached: 8efeb60f.jpg (500x400, 21K)

>its a mans game la
You don't say the same when it's a Liverpool player on the receiving end of shit like that.

obviously? fucking weird cunt

based

It's almost as if people support the team they support...

Attached: 1545707519535.jpg (638x1000, 92K)