/HTFC/ formerly known as /trans/

HTFC edition 11

Attached: 4DC1B039-A776-4F19-88C0-711E89348441.jpg (1600x1200, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talksport.com/radioplayer/live/index.html?interstitial=true
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBGgyoRg9k
youtu.be/5yQppIbiG0Y
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49238586
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ty_LiW9Cu0
chat.whatsapp.com/FNqpcIOHK3gL2yAJKLhJhX
twitter.com/i/web/status/1158621647580082176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shite thread

Attached: 1541570138950.jpg (1600x901, 107K)

>no rumors

Attached: agbonlafall.gif (238x238, 2.68M)

Barcelona have ruled out re-signing Paris St-Germain's Brazil forward Neymar, 27, this summer. (Goal.com)

>Manchester United have agreed a £6.2m-a-year deal for Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic, 33. The Croatia international will either cost about £15m or be included as part of a swap deal for United's 26-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Mail)

United have rejected an offer from Real Madrid for 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba which included Colombia forward James Rodriguez, 28, as part of a swap deal. (Sun)

>Real have decided to sign Ajax's 22-year-old Netherlands midfielder Donny van de Beek rather than pursue a move for Pogba. (Marca)

"Scousers are literally worse than Jews" - Hitler

based hudders fren

Why is it Liverpool fans are so angry about everything? Like not even just when ABLs attack them. They are upset and angry about everything.

properly appalling thread though innit
embarrassed to be associated with it

Im not a Pool fan tho

96wne, see?

Leicester City are considering either Burnley's English defender James Tarkowski, 26, or Bournemouth's 24-year-old Netherlands centre-back Nathan Ake as a replacement for England international Harry Maguire, 26. (Sky Sports)

>Manchester City are set to complete the £32m signing of Juventus and Portugal defender Joao Cancelo, 25, with Brazil right-back Danilo, 28, heading in the opposite direction. (Mail)

Newcastle United will not be making a move for their former striker Andy Carroll. The 30-year-old Englishman is now a free agent after leaving West Ham United.(Mirror)

>Tottenham are set to include English midfielder Josh Onomah, 22, in their £30m deal for Fulham and England Under-21 defender Ryan Sessegnon, 19. (Mail)

Crystal Palace are set to sign 25-year-old Spain midfielder Victor Camarasa - who spent last season on loan at Cardiff City - from Real Betis on a season-long loan, with an obligatory option to buy for £13.7m. (Independent)

>Newcastle and Aston Villa are interested in Rangers' English right back James Tavernier, 27. (Football Insider)

Watford have rejected a £32m bid from Everton for 26-year-old French midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure. (RMC, via Express)

>Riverpoor

You need to get a picture with the new seats la.

I for one will be choosing this thread over the shitty maguire one

>Upemacano who?

Actual /trans/ thread not started by an attention seeking retard:

YAY COMFY HTFC THREAD
fuck all those absolute spaz autists who freak out about it

yeah i think we're gonna stay here sweaty

>all these samefags
lmao

We’ll go there after this thread. Stop getting upset

Is Ole definitely going to go with 4-2-3-1 this season?

Seems like he needs a proper DM for that and Matic is dead. McTom is b2b

>Arsenal only start thinking about a CB with 3 days to go.
What the actual fuck

Attached: 3D3000F4-3DD9-4D6F-95D6-9B0582BCDD9F.png (453x111, 5K)

Tbh he actually is decent

Every game in pre season he did. Does anyone know how Fat Frank sets up Chelsea?

how much will Burnley make Lester pay for Tarkowski now they know they have £80mil

defending is for plebs

Still don't know why Sarri is letting him go if he knows Pep wants him. Mouyes signed Fred and Alexis because Pep wanted him.

Inferiority complex that not only runs through the club but the city. The City used to be a very cultured trading city but has fallen into economic despotism. Much like the football club. One of the most embarrassing sights in modern football is seeing how fantastic a stadium Anfield is, surrounded by worn down council houses and crack dens.

plebs win then

Sarri doesn’t care what players he has. He just moulds them to his desires. He will back sacked by Jan anyway when Ronnie decides he doesn’t like him

>u'll neva walk alon

4-2-3-1 too

has been playing with one ST through preseason
looks like Abraham will be given a go.

Ouch

Dinner lads?
Making nuggers beans and chips
could do with a new bottle of mayo desu

Spoken like a true arsenal fan

big if true

Sort me a cheeky nugget with some ketchup

Hung over as fuck and thinking of ordering a chasni and peshwarri man

'Ave a stroll to your local shop it's a beaut of an evening lah

this is actually quite a good argument
its still true though that messi is a more gifted and talented player than ronaldo but ronaldo is strongmind champion and clutch as fuck

Already did lad to get the nuggers. Forgot the mayo

Not yet revealed.

Attached: 12108.jpg (671x315, 63K)

In what planet was ronaldo worthy of being even top 10 last season?
He was awful and exposed by an old Italian in a shit team

report both threads so that jannie removes one of them

Tark will be £55m

Lester will have to pay £60m or whatever to replace Maguire which is why they asked for so much

just pick one I guess?

Do you think Barca regret taking Griezmann if they had known Neymar would be available for £300m before the window they could have restructured their plans for the window and got Ney

nah 45 milliones

Balotelli has gone to Brazil!
What the fuck

probably I think they really wanted to find a deal once he kicked up a fuss
It has deadline day written all over it.
Can see Dembelel and one other going +£100m

I just saw this. Excellent banter

>Leicester will pay 75m for Ake
beautiful, sexy karma

Attached: 1559162975455.jpg (2536x3000, 573K)

>While Manchester United are ready to cease in their attempt to lure Paulo Dybala from Juventus, due in no small part to their frustration at the Argentinian’s financial demands, Juventus have suggested Mario Mandzukic as a makeweight in a deal that could see Romelu Lukaku and a big bag of money move the other way. However, with Inter still hopeful of signing Lukaku, Mandzukic could simply end up at Old Trafford for a fee of around £15m and earn himself over £6m per year. Napoli have also emerged as late, surprise contenders to make a Serie A star of Lukaku, with their president Aurelio De Laurentiis telling Sky Sports Italia that he is open to signing the Belgian striker.
kek

Tbh he’s better than Magure

pic saved quite interesting stuff on the board actually
for a moment i was thinking who the fuck is
>Phil Benteke

You now remember Ron Vlaar

United were rumoured to be in for him at some point in the past

Which club friend?

WAZZAAAAAAA

Friendly reminder that Newcastle bought Fabian Schar for 3m last summer and he's outperformed Maguire

how hard can it be to be a lester defender? Just ask a kid from under 23s to stay glued to the attacker and kick the ball out of bounds every time he feels threatened. save 80 millions and stay in the premier legue

maguire made it look pretty hard at times last season

Maguire is better in possession than in defense to be honest, he can pick a pass but sometimes gets caught out.. should have been worth £40m.. not double that..

>Maguire is better in possession than in defense to be honest
sums him up perfectly, not exactly what you want from a centre back at the very top level

>Juventus are set to net around €28 million for the sale of Joao Cancelo to Manchester City.

Not a single person mentioned Leicester

Probably their best post-Laursen defender. Shame he was always partnered with kids and/or dross.

even his supposed dribbling out from the back ability is just running 20 yards in a straight line into empty space

RAMMED.com

Reminder that chinese shirt sponsors are cancer
also
>OP
ahahahahahaha eat shit cunt

Attached: _108203305_shutterstock_editorial_10354707o[1].jpg (800x450, 70K)

reminder that scousers boo the national anthem

hows /HTFC/ tonight? also fuck heebs

You do realise the guy who posts the /HTFC/ literally told everyone he’s not a Huddersfield fan. He’s just annoying you all

LGTSS

How much of him have you watched m8. Haven’t found any proper bundes fans to rate him

Stop fucking talking about gambling sponsors.

Is this the girl who's good at math and fucked Ryan Giggs?

Any of you lads watched Derry Girls? Find the main blonde one and the chavvy brown hair one fit desu

Was this post sponsored by SeetheBet?

talksport.com/radioplayer/live/index.html?interstitial=true

fat one is hot
havnt watched a minute of it tho

sounds pretty based
solid 2019 gimmick

Which gambling app do you use?

Just become a big club like Liverpool and you don’t need gambling sponsors

dont bet silly, bet seething

Swansea have had a decent transfer window all things considered

Yes because bankers gamble with the lives of the working class man on a daily basis.

Having a bank as an advertisement is a huge oxymoron of the working class game.

Banks cripple and destroy lives.

>fat one is hot.
Doubt

Yeah just season 1 though

>trips of truth
might have to dump my gf lads

Yo Levy you taking a nap pal?

I don’t gamble I’m rich already

He’s literally on holiday

looking forward to var ball

Even though he literally said huddersfield would rape derby tonight

If Liverpool are such a big club, why do they need sponsoring at all?

Yes im saying HTFC are the biggest club around now

Got that gambling addiction ad with that lad ragebetting tenners in his parents living room in my head now

>Kalulu
>decent window

Dembele + Coutinho + tee stegen + 100M for Neymar

Is he Carrick's regen?

Attached: arry.png (523x471, 604K)

In Cooper we trust la’

var sinson JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
yeah im thinking it will be epic

I think you’ll need to provide a source for Such a claim

You just know we're getting something dodgy at Anfield

He's in Miami la

They won’t dump ter Stegen into the deal

HOLD THE LINE

>Scousers threatening to leave the VAR caravan on bricks unless they give the “””right””” decisions

DONT REPLY TO FAT WELSH CUNT 190

don't think he's the kind of lad that spits on kids

Why keep mentioning I’m Welsh?

that was carragher lad

honestly and unironically might quit football if liverpool fail to win the league and var doesn't get cancelled
like var will definitely kill football, but at least liverpool winning to league would make it worth it

He's shit. Retard level football IQ shit

>not the VARavan

certain pivotal angles going missing
like in that man city spurs game with the handball goal

lol yh so that’s why he won a World Cup

pic related, it's me

Attached: pants on head pepe.jpg (604x640, 59K)

Fuck I missed a trick there

They could upgrade it to a VARstle (which would actually b p cool)

Don’t reply to sheep shagger 190

-----de gea
bisaka - jones- smalling - young
lingard - maguire - matic - mata
---pogbab -- lukaku

dont reply to the dont reply to 190kg fella

OSD
Obsessive Seethe Disorder

based bournemouth taking our dead wood

Attached: 1544772280089.png (598x119, 13K)

jose was a mistake

You forgot he’s welsh

>Harry Wilson
>dead wood

*replies to everyone*
the (You)'s are on me

Attached: milkybar-kid.png (220x175, 42K)

He’s shit

yeah?
good lad obviously but not liverpool quality

Attached: 1541495916298.jpg (2048x1536, 768K)

Fun fact: That kid is now in prison for noncery*

(*May not be true)

He’s welsh isn’t he. Probably a cunt

i'm relatively sure it wasn't just one kid who really worked hard to keep looking like a seven year old boy for 30 years

you know what they say
the age you become "famous" is the age you stay for the rest of ur life and are attracted to

>John Cornelius took over as the Milkybar Kid in 1974 for four years and told MailOnline he remembers being driven around and feeling like a star.

>He admitted to abusing alcohol in his 20s before his mother booked him into rehab at the age of 29.

>He told the publication that he struggled after quitting his role as the Milkybar Kid: "I never seemed to be satisfied with anything after I'd had that taste of stardom, and it wasn't long before I went off the rails.

>"When you've had that experience as a child, it's an awful lot to live up to. I don't even like the taste of chocolate."

>John has since gone on to work in carpentry construction and runs his own loft conversion company.

fame has a price lads

>I don't even like the taste of chocolate

Attached: 1556573218573.jpg (437x359, 31K)

>loft conversions

Aka Nonce Dungeons with a view

can spot a mummies boy a mile away

from that article

Attached: the-kid-from-liar-liar.jpg (898x701, 92K)

Manager sent the stands
Referee injury
Keeper fluffed it to opposing striker
Ball to the nuts

Which ones your favourite?

referee injury is hilarious; no one likes a ref
but dog on the pitch is the best for me

Is it for kids/pedos?

Gotta be #4 for me Jeff

3rd one
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBGgyoRg9k

For me it’s gol de perro
youtu.be/5yQppIbiG0Y

my dad likes it

goal blocked by bouncy ball

looks lika a gay rapist now

for me its #3 but then the stricker misses anyway

not really answering my question there, lad

well his dad can't be a kid so it's for pedos

It’s a show about teenage irish girls lad it’s pretty funny actually kinda similar humor to inbetweeners

based or cringe?

Attached: Seb3iii.png (630x121, 7K)

Friendly reminder Swansea’s manager has won a competitive professional football world cup

What does that post have to do with sport?

>70 scousers still seething

>x fan here
>as a fan of Y
thats every post on normienet now, nobody fucking cares about you valiantly putting aside tribalism to appreciate something, wankers

Why does match of the day highlights not show the game clock?

as a neutral crystal palace fan, i think liverpool football club are going to win the league

Don’t respond to fat welsh 190

as a braindead football fan, I think Liverpoool will win the league.

as a neutral spurs fan, I think Villa will stay up

I filtered him in about 2015 or so

as a neutral football fan, I believe football was the real winner yesterday

if united sign alderweireld too they could have a centre back partnership of toby maguire

something for woodward to think about

Have you had your head checked?

as an actual football, please stop kicking me

Attached: nice 2.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

as a true british citizen, all blacks out now.

As an American of Anglo descent, all non-whites out now

I don't care for footy until the cricket season is done and the greedy cunts have been encroaching more and more into the summer sport season. I don't think i want to watch another oil money title

>Nottingham Forest in talks with Arsenal over the signing of Carl Jenkinson.
Where's the lad that rated Jenkinson at

it shows it briefly at the start of each highlight

sorry lad
*boots you into row z*
nothing personal mind

fuck off zamora

goal (beach ball assist)

Ball boy gets cheeky and player assaults him

was literally thinking about bobby z yesterday, that fulham team getting to the europa final was very based

This is the last transfer window where SPL rumours will be welcomed in /trans/
So get 'em all in now

Attached: 1565044812391.jpg (1667x2048, 293K)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it Scotland!!!

Erm so is this a poll taken by the >SNP or a poll taken by the >SNP paper?

What will Stevie do?

>when the janny is a tranny
"warning" me for daring to type such a light-hearted banterous thing on Yea Forums? I cannot think of anything more pathetic

sincerely, janny, kill yourself as soon as possible. Signed, everyone you've ever met

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-234343~2.png (720x1282, 265K)

Is this the proper /trans/ thread?

Adrian on about 40 k la

Do they forget that they need oil to be $250 a barrel to maintain their country? It's currently like $50 at the moment. Do they realise they won't be able to do it and will be funded and kept either by the EU or England? Why does Scotland want to leave and reset? Spain and Belgium will veto any attempts to join the EU to prevent their separatists to do the same. Etc.

Hate this shit. Stop it. Stop spitting on your ancestors.

They could export more irn bru

>will grigg is no longer on fire
sad t b h

Not if >we split up first

Reminder that this year is our year la or its going to be Derby 2007/8 tier.

Attached: 1480764952793.png (1024x1024, 116K)

Potter is far better than Paul fucking Jewell.

Funnily enough the exported Irn Bru is highly sought-after by Scots cause it has the original amount of sugar in it whereas the Irn Bru sold in Scotland nowadays has reduced sugar (which has led to a sales slump and profits being down 20%).

Ye as someone who’s seen great managers manage their club, Potter is quite possibly one of the best.

Time will tell if he’s learnt from his mistakes here in regard to being a bit lightweight defensively.

That aside though we played some absolutely stunning football last year.

He’s definitely in the same league as Martinez anyways.

Refer to:

Really wish United actually managed to Swap Lukaku for Dybala desu.

Lukaku is unironically twice the player of that twink Argentine.

Defensive options are solid, Dunk, Duffy and Webster seem to be the first choice back three with Burn and Balogun as back ups, along with Clarke on loan at Derby.
Hoping now that >we've signed Maupay there might be some more goals this season.

Shut up about plastic football for once ffs

his first touch goes further than the length of the pitch

Are they any good with their feet?

>evo without melee
>fun

no

Aren't you quite fat, please don't respond to my posts.

>what is form

Dunk is these days.
Duffy is much more of an aerial option/threat and last ditch defender.
Not sure about Webster or Balogun.
Burn is excellent on the ball from what I've seen.
From what I've seen so far, most of the pressing is done by the two midfielders and the wingbacks rather than playing out from the back.

he’s been walking towards the camera for the last few years he’s shed off a few of the pounds

Everton have put together a £100m package to sign Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha, 26, involving forward Cenk Tosun and midfielder James McCarthy, both 28. (Sun)

>Ivory Coast international Zaha expects to be at Everton by the end of this transfer window as the Merseyside club attempt to agree a deal with Palace, who will accept a bid of £65m. (Independent)

Juventus are preparing to offer three players in exchange for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba. (Mirror)

>The completion of a swap deal involving Manchester City's Danilo, 28, and Juventus and Portugal defender Joao Cancelo, 25, has moved closer as the Brazilian has agreed personal terms with the Italian champions. (Goal.com)

Leicester will not sign Nathan Ake in this transfer window, with Bournemouth valuing the 24-year-old Netherlands defender at more than £75m. (Sky Sports)

>Tottenham's Belgium international defender Jan Vertonghen, 32, insists he is happy at the club as he enters the final 12 months of his contract, but after an extension clause was triggered Spurs must agree fresh terms or risk seeing him leave as a free agent in the summer of 2020. (Goal.com)

Arsenal tried to make peace with captain Laurent Koscielny - but the 33-year-old defender, who refused to tour with the Gunners, refused the offer of talks. (Mirror)

>Manchester United will still consider offers for Romelu Lukaku, 26, but may not replace the Belgium international striker if he leaves the club after the emergence of Mason Greenwood, 17. (ESPN)

Lukaku is more likely to join Inter Milan than Juventus in the wake of Manchester United's failure to land striker Paulo Dybala, 25. (Express)

>Arsenal may turn their attention to RB Leipzig's French centre-back Dayot Upamecano, 20, as an alternative to Juventus defender Daniele Rugani - but are put off by the German club's £50m valuation. (Mirror)

Manchester United are close to signing Tottenham's Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, after Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes - another Old Trafford target - made clear his preference to join Spurs. (AS)

>Tottenham are preparing for European clubs to make cut-price bids for Eriksen if he is not sold before the transfer window shuts on Thursday. (Telegraph)

Middlesbrough have rejected an £8m bid from Burnley for England U21 defender Dael Fry, 21. (Sky Sports)

>Wolves are highly unlikely to sign Benfica's Portugal international defender Ruben Dias, 22, before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Express and Star)

Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho, 34, has confirmed he will be used at centre-back in some games this season, following the arrival of Rodri, 23, from Atletico Madrid. (Manchester Evening News)

>Burnley manager Sean Dyche has admitted the club could not compete with Aston Villa's contract offer for goalkeeper Tom Heaton, 33. (Lancashire Telegraph)

The Clarets have been linked with a move for DC United's former England captain Wayne Rooney, 33, who has also had talks over a player-coach role at Derby. (Burnley Express)

>Burnley manager Sean Dyche has admitted the club could not compete with Aston Villa's contract offer for goalkeeper Tom Heaton, 33. (Lancashire Telegraph)
Gravelthroat predictably playing the "we are poor" card again.

And don't forget the mighty Swansea City possibly pulling off a loan deal for 21-year-old AFC Bournemouth striker Sam Surridge!

>you will never score the winning goal in the fa cup final
literally still have daydreams about this shit lads

>with Bournemouth valuing the 24-year-old Netherlands defender at more than £75m

football is mad

>tfw posted this in several threads as didn't know which one was which

Reckon he's been hoarding all the cash to fund his man sized fish tank so he can filter all the pebbles through his gills the ginger cunt.

>Barbados Liverpool customer is back
GRIM.

hello friend

Lads, can't believe Rooney to Derby is actually on

How many years have Burnley been in the PL under Dyche now? 5? If they apparently can't compete with a newly promoted club to keep their goalkeeper then something's up.

Fact is, Burnley had about 4 GKs. One of them had to go. To say "we couldn't compete with a newly promoted team" after selling one is shite.

whos hyped for the first motd of the season?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49238586

>With over 50 major trophies between them, returning to the studio for the new season and offering their expert football knowledge and experience are Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Jermaine Jenas, Phil Neville, Alex Scott, Martin Keown, Mark Lawrenson, Danny Murphy, Dion Dublin, Garth Crooks, Kevin Kilbane, Leon Osman and Jon Walters.

It gets worse.

>Match of the Day, Match of the Day 2, Football Focus and Final Score return from a new fully 360-degree virtual studio using the latest in real-time computer game rendering technology. All programmes will be based within a 'BBC Sport football stadium'.

And worse.

>Starting in September, MOTDx is a brand new magazine programme focusing on the lifestyle and culture of the Premier League. Chelcee Grimes, Craig Mitch, Reece Parkinson and Liv Cooke will join regular host Jermaine Jenas and will dive into the world of music, fashion, culture and football events.

That last one sounds like televised cancer.

Potter has a tendency to make teams play total football from the absolute back, expect a lot of moments of arseclenching bc of it

It’s interesting how Potter has decided not to buy a single player from us considering he could if he wanted to.

But yh I would be very surprised if you got relegated this year with him as the manager, he got Mcburnie a target man with shit link up play to score 20+ goals this season.

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play from the back this season, his style of football cannot take any erosion bc it loses the point.

>Alex Scott
Only good part
MOTDx is going to be very urbanised ahem

jesus fucking christ
really i just meant the theme music and i suppose shitposting about how awful it is
why cant we have based pet nevin on our screens more

>MOTDx is going to be very urbanised ahem
blud ting braaaaaaaaap

>really i just meant the theme music and i suppose shitposting about how awful it is
Only posted that because I saw the article earlier. They somehow manage to get worse with each season.

Attached: nite.jpg (640x546, 210K)

>independence
Why? Should Prussia and Bavaria seek to be independent from Germany? Unions are a good thing.

looking forward to more fascinating insight from keown, murphy and especially jenas

>rabidly defends tottenham

it somehow manages to make you long for hansen and lawrenson

dont forget phil neville!

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ty_LiW9Cu0
>spurs had more possession so they deserved to win
ok jermaine

Attached: hansenchat.jpg (600x838, 130K)

>Pat Nevin
thursday nights, channel 5 was unironically the best football on television

There was a wasp in my room so I HEEMED it with my ball cap then threw its carcass in the toilet then posted on /trans/

for me, its hiding and hope that it leaves

What a numpty! Jenus needs to get back to what he's good at, sticking phones up his rectum!

that’s my usual response but since I was armed I took action

Ronaldo just takes 30 shots a game no matter what and cries like a diva the second his club stops serving him tap ins on a silver platter.

He’s in that new fast and the furious movie right?

Attached: 178AA01B-9FC3-4581-9944-73908C9DB4B9.jpg (320x245, 33K)

>[Dominic King] Bournemouth are in talks with Liverpool over a loan move for Harry Wilson. They want as David Brooks is out for 3 months. Liverpool not looking for a permanent deal but do want assurances Wilson would get game time. Talks continue
MEMEOUTH KEEP TAKING OUR BEST PLAYERS

Outside Kean who's the Italian Ineanacho and therefore a huge meme (but I might be wrong) Everton could get a very good team next season if some rumours Zaha and Doucouré are true.

Attached: LINEUP111565051069650.png (1080x1080, 113K)

>Doucouré
Watford refuse to sell.
Zaha reaching 100 mill levels right now.

I slapped on with a knife today. Then gave it’s (still alive and writhing in pain) body to the spider that lives next to my house

Arsenal offered £60m plus Shkodran Mustafi to RB Leipzig for French centre back Dayot Upamecano. The German side rejected the bid, saying that they just wanted the £60m.

*Note, this is fake and it is a joke

not sure I rate Mina

No one with sense does, thought Barcelona were stupid to buy but sold him for profit so here we are

Arsenal got top 4 with a defense just as terrible.

I need to start doing this

Arsenal signing Upamecano would be pretty good; sadly they won't. Too expensive.

WHEN I GET OLDER
I WILL BE STRONGER

Villa's owners are literally the third wealthiest in English football. They just had to get back to the top division to whip out the chequebook.

do we score over/under 7.5 goals against norwich do you think?

>Villa's owners are literally the third wealthiest in English football.
[citation needed]

loan suarez back and Id say over

fuck the athletic tbqh
they've gone from cool and new and interesting to boring try-hard nonces in less than a week

>Arsenal and Bordeaux have agreed a £4.6m deal for the transfer of Laurent Koscielny, according to Sky sources.

>It is thought that Rennes was Koscielny's preferred choice but that the clubs could not agree a fee.

>Lolshellknee

Best I could do, sorry

>it was better before it was popular
Hipster cunt.

>Joao Cancelo is in Manchester for a medical, ahead of a proposed move to Manchester City.

>City are closing on a deal that will see the Juventus right-back move to the Etihad, with Danilo heading in the opposite direction.

the micks are bullying us lads

Attached: 1564145110855.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Hope you all had a good 8 hour sleep ready for 8 hours of bad screen!

Join the /F1/ chat for comfy chats during races. Only for non faggot people so no hamiltonfags allowed

chat.whatsapp.com/FNqpcIOHK3gL2yAJKLhJhX

Attached: 131387_f49892d5223adbe9cf2e0e8996baa309.jpg (624x416, 62K)

>actually replying to paddy. Just leave them to eat their rotten potatoes lads.
Actually I got 11 hours sleep. Pretty great
Surely Bordeaux is a better option for Kosc?Doucoure would be a great signing if they can get him

race cars bore me i'm afraid

>imagine having this poor a grasp of football

swansea might actually do well this season, time will tell

driving a car is not a sport

Don’t reply to fat WELSH cunt.

>force your huddersfield shite meme onto /trans/
>/trans/ dies
nice one. fucking nice one. weve been having 3 threads a dead and its bubbling up well to the window closing on Thursday.

Then YOU had to fuck it all up.

walking towards the camera is not a sport either

I blame the people hating on rumours and just being rude twats more tbqh

fuck off plastic

Kek
Learn to cope better

Why can people never tell when a valued price is shithousing? They're very much playing the same joke that they did to Utd, except Utd is too stupid and rich to take it as the intended 'Fuck off'

why is everyone seething on a mexican bean racing forum?

No it’s not that. It’s everyone being so insanely angry at everything all the time. /trans/ is a place for banter. Handle it better.

Window closes in 54 hours and 6 minutes

That's ages away
Neymar
Eriksen
James
Lukaku
Upamecano
Bale
Icardi
Wazza
All still need to move

Missing my daily dose of Maura already
Also Amber’s juicy tits and ass

hope there wont be any wind to slam it before that but watch out just in case

I have placed a strong stick (titanium) against the window to ensure it stays open for these transfers

>Neymar
>James
>Lukaku
>Bale
>Icardi
all these transfers have until 1st September to move but the only relevant transfer window is the english one

Good lad. Don’t forget Fernandes to united too

I'm not giving my phone number to a bunch of autisms

exactly who cares about foreign leagues.
Brexit mean Brexit

United will want to replace Lukaku tho?

good lad

>Harry Maguire
>2.5m in 2014
>80m in 2019

Has /trans/ finally gone too far?

wont stop till your average ngubu is 75m

lol they wont. All the journos connected to Solskjaer have said he is happy with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood

Attached: 1552828095655.png (1500x1426, 1.46M)

>a players value rises as he gets better
I know youre a dumb bogtrotting mick but this is normal

Attached: 298592385902352385902385901859-8.jpg (960x640, 90K)

how is he doing that????

>3 threads a dead
kek

Magic

Do you even transfer inflation?

the following is a comprehensive list of every single team with a name starting with L to ever win the Premier League since its inception in 1992

Okay here goes
>Leicester
list complete

Strong mind Roberts

I'm a proud bogtrotter but not as dumb as you if you think that 80m plus 50m in wages over 6 years for Harry Maguire is normal.

>plus 50m in wages!!!!!!!!
cope harder scouse bandwagonre

Attached: 1526835816997.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

yeah I think we got some witches to burn

Kane to united when?

Cope better

seething that Liverpoor can't spend money

i stopped posting in /brit/ because i concluded it was bad for my mental health
and i'm sorry to say that /trans/ is going the same way
i'm glad that the window is SLAMMING shut any day now

JUJU

Nah

thanks for the update la if you had not told us we would never have known

YFW united go and win the league

Attached: fifa.png (609x526, 555K)

Nice

>that midfield
lmao

who needs any form of defence in midfield when you have england's brave slabhead annihilating everyone in front of him

12.0 incoming

Nobody will post in another one

predicting less than 30 goals conceded this season

R O O N E Y

Martial and Rashford a little wider and this will finish 2nd to city by 7 points

All the Liverpool fans giving up on this season already on the bbc sport live feed
GET YOUR EXCUSES IN EARLY LADS
Cope better

Fuck off

Absolutely seething

its criminal desu how the club is simply not backing Klopp

the lads are allowed a year off after bringing home the biggest trophy in sports

Attached: 2clc16barz131.png (1024x640, 630K)

Well at least the club is therefore like its fans
>criminal

>biggest trophy in sports
>only counts if you also win the league

Nice try

Small club mentality to not invest after success. How do they ever think they can win the league?

>short of City by 1 point
>they spend on transfers
>"nah its OK la dont want league anyway"

Quads confirm Liverpool owners are aware of the curse and Liverpool will NEVER win the league

Kek

weakmind Liverpool

Cope better

how much do you think Kane would be
Are united capable of doing it?

Seething implies i care that much, im just telling you what will happen, enjoy your 100 replies in 24 hours

>how much do you think Kane would be

If I saw you in the street saying this Id stab you no fucking joke try saying this in Liverpool lad I fucking mean it you wouldn't have time to call the bizzies

£190m
Yes I guess. United have unlimited funds. Plus his wages aren’t that crazy

>seething implies i care that much
keeps replying

I literally believe you and this is why I would never visit the dump they call Liverpoor

i don't really see the point in a loan tbqh

Attached: 1544988130979.png (565x186, 17K)

yes, wanna have a little chitchat outside?

Women’s sport hour on sky sports news
Grim

>athletic journo
ignored

nah we can just continue bantering in HTFC edition 12.0

>"Women's sports"
Always a good laugh.

Any of you lads playing football index?
Looks kind of fun?

Any footie on today lads?

do not change the subject now, come out, i got something to tell you

looks like a scam to me
but i guess fair enough if it's fun

Kek

It’s gambling. Of course it’s a scam
Don’t really care as long as I don’t end up ever losing more than £50

Ok coming. Just gonna put my hudders Mooy 10 shirt on. gimme a minute

Dads best mate works at BT sport. Told me to expect a bid of 150 million plus ad ons by the end of today. Tottenham wont meet but Man united have been given the green light to go up to 180 million plus Mason Greenwood.

8" penis Chelsea supporter here

Literally no way united let Greenwood go unless there is a buyback clause he's Messi tier

you might wanna take that off mate, shirts dont usually end that well when business is being handled

lads a scouser started on me once and i shouted COME ON THEN YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT and he fucking legged it

hahaha

towards you?
which hospital are you in by the way?

Poor mans Callum Wilson

he ran away from me like I was the dole man checking he's been applying for jobs

no hospital, luckily I didn't have to smash his face in and get his HIV infected blood on me

Oh I’ll take it off alright. Do you want me to put the butt plug in my ass or just put it in the bag with the lube and blindfold?

prediction: spurs are winning fuck all next season

Manchester United 40/1 to win the league. Worth a 5?

>In terms of net spend in last 3 years (2016-18), #MCFC and #MUFC again led the way with similar outlays: £368m and £350m respectively. There was a large gap to #AFC £185m, #EFC £168m, #CFC £141m and #LFC £126m. Three clubs had net sales: #THFC £39m, #SaintsFC £30m and #SUFC £6m.

Attached: 1546837302575.jpg (680x620, 60K)

Not this year lad. City will win it by at least 9 points

>netspend
Not this shit again

City are forever the favourites until Peptide Fraudiola and the Cugat Gang fuck off

yeah im not coming to the next thread

Totally Football Show European Edition
Literally GOAT lineup
AC Jimbo
Julien Laurens
James Horncastle
Rafa Honigstein
Alvaro Romeo

>Rafa Honigstein
He's a fraud

You say that like anyone here cares

fuck off nobody would care

we were literally having a discussion about it 10 minutes ago? if i wanted attention i would have bought a trip

I heard you’re a racist now /trans/?

Attached: 062DEEF6-79A1-41AF-B44A-398E50D43B3C.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

ok, golly gee what should i do now, on the other note, read the fucking discussion between us you fucking mong

no i'm saying nobody would care if you post or not

im not expecting anybody to care or not to care, why would you even point that out? i told you that nobody will post in htfc 12, then you proceed with bantering, i told you that im not posting in the next one because your banter is shit, end of the discussion

I care desu

based serblad winning arguments with LOGIC and GOOD-NATURED banter

>can't handle banter

to be fair it was shit banter

FOOT

Doesn’t really matter. Banter is banter but fair enough wasn’t great

>when the autist is confused as to why nobody is laughing at the same joke he's been telling for days
>autist decides to shout the joke louder and louder because volume must be the only issue
kys

man u solidifying their stake for that 5th place

Attached: 1551238872969.png (561x477, 368K)

>Bild are getting just a little frustrated over the Leroy Sane situation.

>Last week the German newspaper reported Sane wouldn’t be picked by Manchester City for the Community Shield match against Liverpool.

>The reasoning was that a move to Bayern Munich was closing in and there would be no point in risking an injury for the City player.

>After those claims, Sane started anyway, and very quickly picked up an injury.

>On Tuesday, Bild ask what kind of games Pep Guardiola is playing with Bayern.

>They seem annoyed that there was no medical update from Manchester City on Monday, and are probably looking for more reasoning in that than there really is.

>Bayern very much need reinforcements in the wide attacking areas, and Bild are worried on behalf of the club about prices potentially rising due to the obvious demand.

>Sane himself is said to be ‘very far’ along the road with the German club, however, there’s mixed messages coming from Manchester City.

>It’s ‘more and more questionable’ what the Premier League champions want.

Based poop winding up the krauts

Liverpool selling and loaning out all backup
BASED

Attached: 76DFF8CB-556B-4AA2-A108-2EEDD1E23EA4.jpg (750x1000, 527K)

twitter.com/i/web/status/1158621647580082176
Stop abusing lolis, lads

City don't need to sell so they don't give a fuck.

Julien is a whiny little baby and they spend half the time talking about Serie A which isn't even on tv here unless you get some obscure pay channel

OH NO NO NO
the absolute state of "journalists"

i don't like chris sutton, he's an abl and he has a boring voice and obnoxious delivery

There can’t possibly be enough going on in women’s sports to take up an hour long show

Ducker is claiming this?
fucking hell its actually true

he's right you know

why would there be any less going on in womens sports than mens sports?

Seething

Serie A is most interesting outside prem tho

You're both mongs

Shut it Chris

Attached: 9A7CCF1D-D9AF-4E83-8022-4348A7FB5293.jpg (750x658, 248K)

remember when Yaya Toure had the best season a midfielder has ever had in the prem and still lost all the individual awards to Suarez?

Name 5 female athletes

why would there be less going on at a year 7 big band practice than a full adult orchestra rehearsal? smdh

tbf even as a united fan Suarez was GOAT that year even if he did just stat pad against Norwich
>Liverpool still couldn't win the league

Based.

Attached: 346512D8-1B36-4975-9C35-3A0F5C292D96.jpg (750x997, 134K)

Serena Williams
Allyson Felix
Shelly Ann Fraser Price
Megan Rapinoe
Joanna Konta
Alex Morgan
Lucy Bronze
Nicola Adams
Ronda Rousey

i could name you a decent proportion of the liverpool women's team mate
and the england team

>gorilla
>who
>who
>dyke
>who
>cute
>who
>who
>lel mediocre Dana White hype-babby got exposed massively

>those comments

why are some people such professional victims

>omg can't believe this would happen think of the poor girl need to get the police to arrest every one

1. Sir Alex Ferguson

I hate women

Based.

Is Cancelo elite or shit?

>going to city
Elite till he leaves la

Good offensively,haven’t seen a worse rightback defensively in a long time tho

I really really like girls

don't need to be good at defending in pep teams.

>Arsenal: Upamenco, Pepe, Ceballos
>Man City: Cancelo, Rodri
>Man Utd: Maguire, AWB, Eriksen
>Spurs: Lo Celso, N'dombele
>Chelsea: Kovacic, Pulisic
>Liverpool:...........

Attached: 1542856570072.png (640x360, 218K)

Any rumours about the Ethiopian premier league?

For me it's Harvey the 16 year old shitposter.

liverpool: adrian, that guy from the dutch league

might as well say nobody

Isnt poop quite autistic about positioning? Not one of cancelos qualities at all, something bald fraud spaletti complained about
Apparently doesnt listen to instructions all that much

Poverty to all confirmed

>doubting Pep

When did spaletti manage him

got a vat refund of nearly 1900 squid lads

Pep made Kimmich look world class, it'll all work out.

Lunch time lads? Quiche and bakes beans for me.

>VAT refund
so your company is losing money?

We should at least give it a try

i think you'll find it's called creative accounting lad

What’s Ethiopian food like lad? There’s a place in Camberwell people keep raving about but pics of the food literally looks like feces

Pork mince, pasta, veg, and sauce for me

At inter before last season
Fair point, I can still somehow see him get benched due to bald autism

Or he purchased lots of taxable items while working in a service industry or making non-vatable sales.

Probably just going to lick the pussy juice off my fingers when I’ve finished fingering myself

one of the best in the world going forward but p shit defensively. he was improving a bit at juve before injury hit and he fell out of favor with allegro. city got a good deal though, there's a lot of upside to him as a player.

Very fucking spicy, and also after 7 days of eating it I'm tired and now only eat Western food

Tasty tho? I can handle heat.

Yeah, just very little variation

Judging by the Ethiopian restaurants in Paris, it's a serious contender for best food in the world.

Just gonna have a solero

French people are fucking plebs

Pep probs thinks he can improve his defensive game

So is Eriksen or Bruno Fernandes better?

For me its James Rodriguez

Bruno had a better season last season but Eriksen is proven PL quality. Neither will benefit from having Ole as manager though

>anglos arguing about food

Eriksen is PLP (Premier League Proven) whereas Bruno Fernandes is PVGBNPLP (Possibly Very Good But Not Premier League Proven)

As a dutch speaking waffle everything France related makes me absolutely seethe but calling them food plebs is criminal

there is a non-zero chance that naby keita wins the 2020 balon d'or
just throwing it out there

Always be careful with players from the Portuguese league.

>brits caught noncing again

Literally nobody is surprised

would you lads eat here?

Attached: yummy.jpg (1135x832, 188K)

>just throwing it out there
and I'm throwing it in the bin

eriksons on his way to uniteds training ground

Pep's signing him so he can finally play 343

He's been wanting to do it for years

is he lost?

What kind of food is somalian food

Did you know that all meat that is sold in the UK is halal?

fish

This. We might be cunts (who isn't) but our food is great.
Nothing beats a simple bœuf Bourguignon, or a well cooked pot au feu.

Do City even have 3 good CBs?

what the FUCK is the Leasing.com Trophy?

even the pork?
retard. I go my local butchers

if they do fish and chips there and I can get a meal for £3 or less, I'd give it a go once or twice

dunno didnt really get a good look

Tastes nicer desu

pork is halal now?

I believe you mate I wont even google it

empty plate

REMINDER ERIKSEN IS THE POGBA REPLACEMENT

if you're hating on halal because it's cruel while you're still consuming flesh then i'm afraid you're a hypocrite

Attached: 1549402706405.png (565x118, 13K)

WHO IS THE ERIKSEN REPLACEMENT?

Looks bad, tastes great.

Attached: IMG_20190806_142917.jpg (3120x3529, 3.68M)

why cant kloppo develop talent?

looks like itd go well with crisps/rice

put it in a kebab, cover in batter and fry please

so...another season with no cover for the front 3?

Does look really bad tbf

Crisps? Are you serious ?
By the way, they eat with some kind of bread called injera.

DO SOMETHING FSG WE HAVE NO WINGERS LEFT

He played Fernandinho as a sort of cb/pivot hybrid most times he did it and he clearly thinks Rodri can do the same

>23 posts early
bit eager there lad

ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS

a front three of shaqiri/origi/brewster will terrify premier league defences

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE AT 477 POSTS

Fuck off cunt
You are the cancer killing us

new day new /trans/

disgusting

Kys

You're an embarrassment to yourself

come on eileen

lads, which chips/crisps should I open
sour cream and onion or salt and vinegar?

>(Cross-thread)
based thread

>crying babies
grow up

or torilla chips w/e
why is that a big deal?

if you think that's acceptable

>salah
>mane
>van dijk
>taa
>robertson
>wijnaldum
>gomez

what does vg have to do with it

used to be screwfix/johnstons paint

Exactly what I thought, I'd give it a go

never had Ethiopian food?
neither have they

Racing to make the new thread before bump limit, leading to multiple early threads is the kind of shit their generals pull

>net spend