Bunch of retards virtue signalling

How many good boy points have they won user?

Attached: 20190805_181658.jpg (1069x1326, 366K)

>Virtue signalling

I do love the buzzwords the far right come up with to try shit on people who just say or do a good thing

me too kek
its eve n more pseudointellectual than the people they mock

There is no such thing as a selflessly good act

And is that some shitty philosophical response to anytime anybody does something that benefits somebody else?

Pro-tip: This is why Philosophy isn't considered a real science anymore

philosophy is still incredibly important

>Moist Ken

Ladies and gentleman your Reddit club of the year

It depends if they're actually trying to make someone else feel better or just themselves

>this is why we love football
>I’m a Liverpool fan but fair play
>#respect

Kean is elite

>fans want a promising new signing to feel welcome and happy at their club
>virgins on the internet get mad at them for this

Of course the leaf comes in to defend this bullshit

>needs to make an anti racism banner just because the dude is black
blacks will really never fit in Europe

Normal people aren't just pretending not to be full of hate lmao.

what are they going to write on it? 'you're not a nigger?' lmao

maggie thatcher was right to treat those subhuman scum with contempt like she did, she knew liverpool is a steaming shitehole, so is leftist north ingurland as a whole

Why can't it be both?

entirely possible
some people are just incapable of wanting to make others feel better, so they assume everyone else is too

I don't understand why Romanians are racist. Like Romani are one of the most hated races in Europe, you'd think they'd understand how stupid blind racism is

Well if both happen then the person is still receiving self-satisfaction; hence virtue signalling.

At the end of the day it's a positive thing and the world needs more positivity. But being both positive and negative are pretty selfish trains of thought. So whatever a person thinks or does is always from the viewpoint of themselves and how everything effects them.

So whatever anyone does they'll always be the centre of their own universe.

Wrong.

i know you guys have trouble having sex due to your recessive genetics, but please try atleast

can't fathom this either

There was a time around 1600 that a Native American said "whites will never really fit in America."

nope, if one action has positive conclussion, it may inspire more positive conclussion to appear. Essentiely creating a gain for a whole collective

Virtue signalling is inaction purely intended to make you look good.

>"I think racism is bad, like and share this post if you agree."
Virtue signalling.

>"Racism is wrong and I am in a position in which I can influence others and help reduce racist attacks in future."
Not virtue signalling.

Yes this story makes Everton look like a good club, but they also have the influence to reach and educate young people, as well as to take direct action to at least limit racism within their football ground.