Sports blackpills

The NFL is so popular because its the only sport that both blacks/minorities and White people love

NBA is pro-black, pro-liberal, attracts a lot of asians and indians as well, but Whites hate it (they'll still watch, but they hate the new league with its PC politics)

MLB is only attractive to Whites, and by a significant margin. Black and minority groups don't care.

NHL only attracts big city elite Whites; middle and lower class Whites don't care. Minorities don't care

Attached: 5bbcf48349aa8524ae45ccb3-750-375.jpg (750x375, 58K)

NFL & NBA are soft rigged

College football is more popular than all of those "sports"

>leafs opinion on MLB

Well considering that latinos can only triumph in baseball when it comes to "american sports". I'd say we care. But yah it is a cracker sport desu

>NHL only attracts big city elite Whites; middle and lower class Whites don't care
I grew up middle class in a small white town and everyone played and loved hockey.

The treble is a greater feat than the UCL, Joao Felix will not be good at atleti but a superstar at his next team, de ligt is trash

>he NFL is so popular because its the only sport that both blacks/minorities and White people love
Did you forget the world game user

Black people are naturally better at apehoop

Every soccer team needs a few Ngubus. They may be pacebabbies but they sometimes really are the fastest and most athletic

A great athlete like Gronk would have been a GOAT in a different sport. NFL allows too many dirty cheapshots that can permanently affect a career

Zoomers ruin every sport they touch because they lack technical know how and make everything quantity over quality

>>The NFL is so popular because its the only sport that both blacks/minorities and White people love

true

>>NBA is pro-black, pro-liberal, attracts a lot of asians and indians as well, but Whites hate it (they'll still watch, but they hate the new league with its PC politics)

>>MLB is only attractive to Whites, and by a significant margin. Black and minority groups don't care.

wrong lol mlb is bland but its pretty universally popular especially among hispanics.

>>NHL only attracts big city elite Whites; middle and lower class Whites don't care. Minorities don't care

very wrong. yeah minorities dont care but its very much a lower class sport. big city elites go into higher paying sports

>A great athlete like Gronk would have been a GOAT in a different sport. NFL allows too many dirty cheapshots that can permanently affect a career
The eternal Bostonian persecution complex shows up once again, this time with no prompting at all
All football players take cheap shots, that’s why the best ones are the ones who can handle them.

The NFL (football in general) is popular because it's one of the last true team sports where most positions matter. It also supports brotherhood and other "guy" core values both on and off the field. Watch ANY football related documentary or behind the scenes video, you'll get a sense of family from the NFL.

>dirty illegal plays are justifiable

I'm not even from Boston.
The best ones can handle them but it also helps if

there are rules protecting them like there are for QBs.

>discussing Gronk and dirty cheapshots in the same post
top jej la take a look in the mirror

>NHL only attracts big city elite Whites; middle and lower class Whites don't care

Hockey is massively popular with middle and working class people in cold climates.

How are these black pills?

Baseball is a religion in much of Central America
Especially the Dominican Republic

OP is a future mass shooter judging by this content. But I can't decide whether or not he's a leftcel or a rightcel

>MLB is only attractive to Whites, and by a significant margin. Black and minority groups don't care.

In the Caribbean we love baseball is one of the most played sports in Venezuela,Panamá,Nicaragua,Puerto Rico,Cuba,Dominican Republic and the Caribbean part of Colombia.

>the sport with the widest audience is the most popular
No shit

Isn't the MLB loved by the caribbean nations?

>sport that appeals to the most people is the most popular
Sure breaking new ground there, Copernicus

Ice hockey is a poor people sport in Europe.

A fucking leaf

the NBA isn't even rigged it's just a complete shitshow. it isn't basketball
>moving pick
>travel
>carry
>push off
>Curry hits the 3!
it's literally pop-a-shot, anyone that watches the NBA is a mongoloid

NHL attracts a lot of middle class whites in every region except the south now. Black (middle or upperclass?) people are even starting to get into it

kinda split 50/50 on white middle class with hockey. rest is accurate. don't know why this is a blackpill or revelation at all though

>hispanics dont like mlb
>poor/middle class whites dont like nhl

>OP tunes into a baseball game
>sees Rodriguez pitching to Gonzales, fielded by Hernandez and put out at first by Guerrero
>"Wow, they're all white, just like me!"

This is very true.

But the biggest advantage that American football has: limited number of games.

It is the only sport that doesn’t suffer from too many games. It’s once a week structure means that it can be watched at every level. The sport has its holiday for each level that somehow doesn’t encroach too much.

Friday is for high school. Saturday for college. Sunday is for the pros.

It simply works. I watch every level always attending a game on Friday night.

Attached: C77A3087-FF74-4137-BE13-9FBB0D377D87.jpg (1111x710, 203K)

lots of whites watch the NBA you fucking idiot

Honestly, I’m as /pol/ as they come and I don’t watch basketball because it is ghettofied. The ncaa rules favor white teams while the nba rules favor the creation of super stars. I just never liked it plus: too many games.

Maybe 1 in 10 whites over the age of 30 watch NBA in the US, and that is being generous. March Madness is a different story.

>NBA isn't rigged
Game 6, 2002 Western Conference Finals

The best basketball player is a white guy though

Attached: af58d26d9f5ad56fb522b68b75e61728.jpg (600x900, 86K)

you’re wrong about hockey, a lot of lower class people in the north are huge hockey fans.. but you’re mostly correct about everything else to be honest

>he NFL is so popular because its the only sport that both blacks/minorities and White people love
>its popular because a lot of people like it
Mind blowing shit.

>no mention of s*ccer
The ultimate blackpill.
Not a real sport.

I’ve hated the pats for a long time, but I can admit Gronk was a huge target for the black players on the opposing defense.. he took so many cheap shots over his career he deserved to hit that guy on the ground that one (1) time

he took so many helmet to helmet shots it’s ridiculous, the refs never called it though because “he’s a big tough guy” and not a qb or a slot receiver

have you ever been to a small town in canada? all they care about is hockey and most of them arent upper class elites.

Is gronk not a goat? Name 5 better tight ends? Name 5 players With more rings? A guaranteed 1st ballot HOFer. What do you want for the guy?

If the clock doesn’t count down, then the sport isn’t real.

gronk chimped out once after being held the entire game so let's ignore his legendary career because I'm eternally bootyblasted by the patriots

If you're under 18 years old maybe

are you in some sort of parallel universe? the NBA is fucking gay as hell no one watches that bullshit, it's for brown people who want to be "swag"

Attached: 1563952955462.png (895x955, 591K)

Most elite athletes aren't trying and are playing at like half their strength
PED's and prize money/trophy motivation is a meme in almost all cases. These guys are already rich as fuck, they don't need to tire themselves to half death or inject some aids every time they play in order to get some monetary reward

What the fuck are you on about on the NHL

I can watch 3 NFL games in a row and even want more. But the baseball does nothing for me.

I agree he's the GOAT TE. I was thinking more like a overall skill position GOAT like Jerry Rice.

best answer. length itself also helps. nfl is only in-season 5 months, college 4-4.5. other big three are on 7-8 months.

>nhl
>minorities don’t care
>kings and ducks fanbases
doubt.jpg

t. flyovers without teams

Sports are actually the biggest meme and are actually a net negative for humanity. Every single one is useless, fake, and we would probably be better off if they didn't exist.

the spurs with Ginobili/Parker/Duncan were fun to watch. No flashy superstar shit just good team ball.

Those were fun years. Mainly because the league office kept promoting super stars that never got anywhere

Based dumb underage

America cries out for rugby.

Which state you grew up user?

certain men ITT cry out for sex

No, they really don't.
t. I burn within 20 minutes of summer sun exposure

>hockey
>big city elite whites
Wtf, leaf?

Seething Laker hater.