These teams will not be in Qatar 2022, say something nice about them

These teams will not be in Qatar 2022, say something nice about them

Attached: Losers.jpg (1500x1000, 219K)

>macau
>timor

Attached: 1564842803674.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>Pakistan
POO IN LOO

Sneed's

2022 will need the flag of Butan

rip bhutan and their kino kit

Brunei's bruised banana kit is GOAT

>Brunei
>Macau
>East Timor
Based tax havens

tfw you fucked East Timor over

Attached: 1528501314939.png (1400x900, 82K)

Bit of a car crash of a result for Macau ngl

Attached: 4C93CF7E-BA20-4059-A488-A8CB7BF0A93F.jpg (380x285, 18K)

>pakistan
lol

I can't really tell who suffered more between these
>Pakistan
>6th largest country by population
>Lose to Cambodia twice
>East Timor
>Lose 12-2 on aggregate
>Bhutan
>Lead 1-0 in the 1st leg
>Choke and lose 5-0 to >Guam
>Macau
>Refuse to play in Sri Lanka due to a terrorist attack
>Get disqualified
More than 1000 days left until the 2022 WC start and we already have a handful of countries cucked

Nice adibas

Pakistan and Sri Lanka dont cares football.

>6th largest country by population
Actually the 5th. They overcame us this year.

gain weight

I feel bad for Macau. I read the players were all willing to play in Sri Lanka but their football association wimped out at the last minute and refused to go.

The other teams just weren't good enough, but that must suck to still be like 3 years away from the next World Cup and to know that you're already eliminated.

Looking at the qualification schedule, the next big batch of games are some home-and-away matches for the lower-ranked African teams like Eritrea and South Sudan. By September 10th, 14 more teams will be out for good.

bhutan has the best flag and the best kit. wish they would get to a wc

I hope Israel qualifies so Qatar has to accept their passports and therefore recognise the State of Israel. Even better if some players are from the settlements in occupied Palestine.

Even if they qualifies they won't participate because someone could slit their throat right after their plane landed.

Bhutan top scorer Chencho Gyeltshen is a based senpai. He played in my local club last season. Lot of Bhtanese fans started supporting our team during that time.

would love to visit bhutan one day :(

Imagine having to play in the European qualifiers and get cucked all the time because non of your neighbors want to play you LMAOing and the "state" of Israel rn

They will never come back its time to let go

I can spare you the suspense, we wont be there too

The jews that are in the settlements aren't really athletic. However the the Israeli team does have some ethnic arabs in the team