I don't see the problem

I don't see the problem.

Attached: 15649912821820.jpg (1040x693, 297K)

I'm not black but is travelling to Russia safe for a brit? asking for a friend ty

Prepare your anus.

>Russia safe for a brit?
nah, homosexuality is illegal there

oh shit really

I'm in Siberia, and your friend will probably go to european part, where i never been myself, just be beware of scamming (taxi, luggage thieft) in Moscow probably. And don't carry expensive stuff in low crowded places.

Lol, no. We only don't like passive gays. Fucking guy in the ass is not gay in Russia.

Do whites get along with natives to Yakutia?

I mean they're stopping in hostels and shit, and they're all students anyway so they're poor af

also do any russians here know what the deal is with the Kaliningrad border?
I want to go visit Immanuel Kant's tomb but it looks like the border system over there is pretty fucked for UK citizens

No. It's nationalistic, so russians are discriminated there. In Tuva they openly hostile.

they finna get raped

>being poor
> traveling
pick one.

might tell a black guy I know russia is a great holiday destination and the racism is all media bullshit

who /devilish/ here?

>saving up all their hard earned money from wageslaving so they could go travelling
yeah maybe not as poor as you're used to but that's because we didn't fuck up our economy with the most retarded economic system ever devised for the better part of a century

Yeah, that was cringe.
> fucking a bunch of natashkas
he will be good.

>I want to go visit Immanuel Kant's tomb

Attached: incel.png (500x751, 174K)

Yeah, that was cringe tbf

That could have been based, if it's was implemented in Britain, since i thinks brits are perfects for this system.

lmao I don't think I'm intellectually superior to anyone I just wanna go to the museum
what's the visa system like?

Probably a fucking nightmare but definitely not worse what we have to go through to visit Britain.

Based

Go to embassy, fucking Kant.

Cringe, because it's legal.

I don't doubt it
I kinda hate the way our nations antagonise each other so badly
lmao do they have one in Kaliningrad?

>banned for 100 years
ok russia this made me kek

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 15.54.58.png (1256x202, 66K)

Russian embassy in Britain, you motherfucker.

god damn it Russkies are based
clearly the wrong side won the cold war

>I don't doubt it
>I kinda hate the way our nations antagonise each other so badly
Yeah, I loved my time in England, I really enjoyed the vibe of the place, I'm sure Scotland and Ireland are great too. But the visa system was super harsh even before all the recent incidents, getting British visa is only rivaled by the US.

ahh, sorry - how long do you think it would take for them to get back to me?
I hope someday our great nations will make a full and enduring peace
all I want to do is see a dead dude's final resting place. I didn't think anybody would really be going to Koenigsburg to cause trouble

Checking your papers is up to 20 days.

> he doesn't know that Russia is cryptocolony of Great Britain.