/cric/ - Ashes day 5 chinks out edition

Englel are fucked

Attached: article-2541227-1ABD886800000578-188_306x303.jpg (306x303, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd23HcVqHr0
youtu.be/Jf0iy6cgRE4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEzPTP5kxQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2NHZukTYg&t=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

StarCraft 2.

>poocastle
grim

>the absolute state of england

Attached: ENGLAND GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.jpg (138x192, 24K)

off to the gym

Got some KFC coming lads

Attached: kentuckyfriedshit.jpg (1080x1403, 258K)

Just defend the wickets and draw the game lol it's that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd23HcVqHr0

ben stokes is such a little cunt

Overhyped and ultimately shit. Just like England after the World Cup.

Based

i'd wait till after the cricket but thats just me haha

iggs

Attached: mfwdiwdph.jpg (678x960, 69K)

Fuuck, how did you get delivery for free? Is there a subscription for deliveroo?

8:30 lecture tomorrow lad got to get some sleep

Lyon bowing with the sunnies, Based GOAT

>179
They'd do well to reach that from here.

>KBW
cringe. this is a rodney rude general

peak times

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that england is so shite. I want a future to believe in. I want england to win the ashes and fix this broken sport. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were playing well at edgbaston???? This is so fucked.

Tipping based and elite me to go to bed soon

This is the post

howling

Bairstow got more than 1 run lads, it's over

>he goes to lectures before midday
lmao just sleep in and get the podcast dummy

>gazza bowling in his sunnies

KINO

Based ancient pasta.

no idea what most of that is

Pakis watch out for each other and deliver for free.

Tipping these two to still be at the crease at tea

Yeah I caved and subscribed. If you order more than about 3 times a month it's worth it

I fucking hate politics now but god the election was JOKES

night lads

Based.

>DAvidS: "Are you suggesting we should bring our kids to watch this?" Why not. Life is pain. The sooner they learn this, the better

sir ben stokes

Honestly... Based

Go apologise to your mum desu. Make her a cup of tea then come back to us. You need to afirm more

this is the thread

Attached: 1529621098140.png (595x626, 87K)

bold poodiction

This.

wish brooke satchwell got nude in one of those shows like underbelly or spartacus

Farmville 2

>more than 3 times a month
Dire.

Good chance the cunts might do the unprecedented and cuntwash the world cup winning england in england

australia is pretty based compared to england desu

based

just made the post lads
it’s this post
this is the post

HSHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HE TRIED TO STOP THE BOUNDARY AND DIDNT TAKE THAT FAGGOT BTFO BTFO BEYOUND REDEMPTION

You don't eat food you don't cook 3 times in 90+ meals lad?

>world cup winning england

Attached: 1561599518384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

based AusGODs

Attached: GiantShabbyFlamingo-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.49M)

live stream your lectures in bed, comfy af

>he eats more than one meal a day

I tip my pakibros for their hard work every time

Nice

>including breakfast and lunch
Bit of a reach, lad.

youtu.be/Jf0iy6cgRE4

Attached: The-Duckworth-Lewis-Method.jpg (800x979, 90K)

>he eats

don't think ill end up going to any lectures in person this semester

Tipping this to be overturned

>Giving it out
>OFF THE CHEST
Holy fuck that was awful.

REVIEW BOOGALOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REDEMPTION ARC

based 3rd ump

JOEL LOOKS SCARED LMAO

>you

>muh gloves
Fuck bairstow

>I don't eat breakfast because I sleep in past midday lol

Attached: IMG_20190805_140401.jpg (1144x630, 51K)

Disgraceful decision that. Cost us the match.

HOLY SHIT LMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUMGOD

that was probably the worst correct decision ever

Apologise now

>no reviews left for stokes
Great stuff there Jonny

GRIMNGLAND

>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE
>BAIRSEETHE
BAIRSEETHE

POOSTEW

>dead silent and the presumably australians singing nanana good bye

Attached: 1407289231998.png (364x322, 14K)

off the gloves is out

Test cricket :D

Was going to go to bed when England hit 100 runs but fuck I may be here all night

THANK YOU BASED CUMGOD

Bairstow regretting the elbow length gauntlets he wore to bat

I think he meant its a bit of a false representation to say 90+ meals when realistically nobody really orders breakfast or lunch. Maybe lunch... certainly not breakfast. You're ordering a full english delivered to your house?

AAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHA

It's been quiet all day 2bf

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NON ONOONONONONONONONONON

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

Someone post the Murali-looklike in the retro aussie kit

SHAMBLES

sing bananana whenever Siddle takes a wicket

>STROKE

Oh nonononononononononono

COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE COLLAPSE

>englands last hope is moe on a turner agaisnt nathan lyon

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON

>Sweatbands
>Gloves
Pick one.

Question. If you wore a gimp suit with gloves built in, would your entire body count as the bat?
What happens if you didn't wear gloves at all, does your entire skin become bat?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE SCORECARD HAHAHAHAHA

>YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU >YOU

AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs AusGODs

Attached: fca.jpg (200x198, 8K)

Needs to be another mass shooting, in the Birmingham area.

How does a team go from such a good position, to this.... Aren't the English world cup winners or something?

>its ogre
sweet retribution

OH NO!!!!!!!!

GARRY
A
R
R
Y

Attached: garry yelling.png (332x299, 127K)

just 3 more deliveries lad

OH NO NO NO NO

GONE GOTTIM

>tfw when not in the crowd with the other Aussies watching England totally cooked and collapsing
Sad.

>Had Aus 8/122
>Gonna lose by 300 runs
OHH NO NO NO

Moeen's redemption imminent?
(no)

>SIR BEN STOKES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

probably a pom living in australia

NICE GARRY
NICE GARRY
NICE GARRY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 23.07.05.png (1030x580, 1003K)

It was 122/8

Attached: good head.webm (508x640, 2.71M)

As a fellow Australian living in England I have to question whether my team isn't doing something circumspect with the ball

>go take a shower
>7 for suddenly
Lmfao

Attached: 541651023.jpg (838x451, 77K)

the absolute state of the England test cricket team..............

Lads the first test has been an honor.

Attached: cena cricket.jpg (256x268, 68K)

BASED THREAD
BASED TEAM
BASED COUNTRY

Back to work for me, see you next ashes session

>aussies don't realise thay england play with a reversed batting order
Moeen 71(136) and Jimmy 1(153)* incoming

Poongland EXPOSED

work just called lads
told me to stay home and enjoy the victory

Test is the dying form anyway

i need to go to specsavers after looking at this pic

>SR 400.00
OH FUCK

hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHA

reminder Bearshit has 14 (FOURTEEN) runs in his last 4 innings

FUCK i need to piss lads but i dont want to miss the last 3 wickets while im standing up for 30 seconds

Aye but they didn't win they were awarded it anyway. World Cup awardees more apt.

not recorded
and there's a 20% participation mark

>tfw 9am mandatory workshop

we'll get our country back lad

Attached: 1497956684977.png (600x488, 81K)

tipping based Scotty to declare tomorrow a public holiday in honour of this most excellent comeback

Tipping an explosive end to this over

Was getting set for a comfy night of cricket, but I'm not even drunk yet and it's done.

SIR STEVE SMITH
SIR NATHAN LYON

grim

Sir Chris Woakes

It's easy for umpires to help a team over the line in an ODI. Much harder to be consistently biased over the duration of a test.

>20% participation mark

literally daycare

Actually we did win it on boundaries mate. In fact we smashed them.

>not owning a piss jug

>Steve Smith completed his redemption arc before the first test even finished

What a legend

Nah.
The rule is meant to be about not being able to protect the handle of your bat with your hands/gloves. A sweatband attached to the end of your gloves isn't really doing that, especially in the way the guy got hit on that dismissal.

>participating marks
>on the fucking lectures
Yikes what a shitshow.

no exam though so I'm laughing really

Well they said this morning they wouldn't be changing their style to play for time and that proved to be true

Our btfo of you in the semis > this ashes btfo

You literally have only won this test because you have the second coming of bradman, a competent spinner and our best bowler got injured.

Our semi final victory was a comprehensive out performance by every single team member with bat ball and fielding.

thought Birmingham and Edgbaston were supposed to be cricket heartland?

If I could describe this england innings in one word I'd have to go with 'grim'

Why is the crowd so empty?

>participation
>at lectures
?

Roy was showing intent and really you can't fault him for playing his natural game

carn the boys bring it home

England may want to think about conserving their wickets here.

World Cup Winners*

The absolute state of English batting. "It's just foreign conditions" they said. Bowled out by Royston fucking Chase.

Couldn't write a better first test 2bh. Bongs getting so excited the first day and having their dreams crushed while the devil smoth rapes them

Explain what's going on here.

what did england mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (917x727, 130K)

when pakistan are playing birmingham is yeah

they roll the tutorial into the lecture now so they only have to rock up for a single 3 hour block

I must be imagining things, seemed like there were a lot more English posters on Day 1.

Nah I actually don't blame him at all, it's all the other shitters.

as a fellow Australian living in the UK I think he should have been banned for longer and he can never be redeemed

THE URNS COMING HOME LADS

Busy moving all their belongings from their homes before the dam collapses.

Based woakes showing up the top order

I'm from the future. England get 290 runs just from leg-bys and misfields to win the game.

Walking home and I saw some dead bloke in the city lads, had a blanket on him and everything
They think he suicided
Just grim

his dismissal was retarded and up until that point he was playing a clever innings, not trying to heave anything a fraction wide of off

They are at work you idiot

DONT YOU MEAN STAYING HOME?

Attached: nine zero zero man.jpg (436x358, 30K)

COPE

heartland is like the rural southwest or yorkshire or something

big cities aren't that big on cricket

>20% participation mark
grim

>HEHEHE WE ARE GONNA BOO HIM
>HES GONNA SEETH WHEN HE GETS OUT
>w-wait no that isn't supposed to happen
>we're in charge here!

Attached: PVOfoqv.png (260x247, 91K)

Took a little too long for my lunchtime wank, what's happened lads?

The script writers are having a great day lads

probably just a homeless person m8

lol!! where did the paki- UHH brit dogs go to??

just a UK flag passing through, don't hurt me aussiechads

;)

Feeling a bit blue to be honest boys :(

Attached: 1564266610980.png (656x755, 39K)

english lads hard at work

Don't know if I can salvage this one, lads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-231612.png (1440x2560, 220K)

guys rate my meme I'm looking for pointers haha

Attached: ZomboDroid 04082019235059.jpg (640x2400, 230K)

difference between showing intent and playing brainless cricket, and the shot he got out on was definitely devoid of any grey matter

only thing >you're excelling in is cope lad

you deserve it desu

mail us our trophy and the nightmare ends

Nah, google RMIT death

She replied, she is interested

Why aren't the Indian posters watching?

good meme lad : )

It's funny but it's not 'haha' funny.

got her right where you want her I reckon mate

this but big cringe with that reply, its ogre delete your account

>still replied
ask her if the other one came too fast

*lauhgs out loud*

so true lol

Indians only watch neutral games in the hopes of seeing Australia beaten so they can vent some of their pent up seethe from the previous 30 years.

>all these Aussie posters bragging about winning a match with 11 v 10.

she is farming reddit karma/facebook likes of anons autism

Attached: 1386202207723.png (416x338, 186K)

w-woakes will save us

You need to make it orange juice on his tongue

Tell her you're a French chef and you meant coq l'orange

Reckon its a lock

yawn win the toss win the game same old story

Based

Will Moeen get a run?

Okay that's pretty good. 7/10 game.

based

got another one for you guys haha

Attached: ZomboDroid 01062019121637.jpg (640x960, 106K)

welcome to the future of English cricket without Jimmy :^)

>all these english posters bragging about drawing with new zealand of all shit cricket teams and having to be awarded the world cup even after umpires did everything they could to help them win
hmm

woakes and ali are due a couple of cheeky 70-100s to bat out the match

Cope levels off the charts

Sad stuff

Slag takes two a night.
Easy.

Yeah but its 10vs1 when Australia bats so that evens it out surely.

It's funny how they'll bandwagon England if they look like beating Australia

>The day when England needs all the crowd support they can get
>No where to be seen

unironically laughed at this

didn't tie on boundaries mate

>Living in Melbourne
You're right that is grim.

Waiting for England to get a batsmen given out to an absolute HOWLER that they can't review and that being used as an excuse for the rest of the series.

t. celebrates the 2005 ashes series where we didnt have mcgrath

i find jordan to be far too masculine of a "unisex" name. absolutely would not unless if it was spelled jordyn, then maybe

Sneed

Bit of leftover stockholm syndrome.

to be fair almost every neutral nation does that when a team is beating Australia
I don't blame them, its like people bandwagoning against Brazil in soccer.

formerly mr simpson

mate, he went to RMIT, thats fine in comparision to unimelb

england out here like the twin towers: collapsing in two hours

>Buying tickets for a test day 5 in England

Might as well just chuck your wallet in the bin lad.

I'd wanna die living in pozbourne too lad

only reason im still watching

Runs flowing freely for England now.

You can't help but feel this game is starting to get away from Australia here.

>England gets absolutely any part of the bat on the ball
>ENGLISH CROWD CHEERS AND ROARS THEIR APPROVAL
The cope.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 23.22.51.png (1030x580, 1.09M)

Attached: ZomboDroid 12072019032127.jpg (640x960, 136K)

>illegal bowling

reckon pattinson might be dropped for the next test honestly. not done anything particularly wrong but just think he's been the least threatening out of the 3 quicks

There were a lot more here a few days ago

legs

Brian Lara cricket & SC2

for me it's to see Pooeen get JUSTedK

>reeeeee how dare they support their team through thick and thin

Rain in 20 minutes lads

Melbourne > Monash >>> RMIT >>> Latrobe = Deakin > Swinburne >>>>>> Vic “uni” > who care lol

>phone hits her face
>doesn't even flinch
FUCK THIS AD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Nasser is such an unfunny man.

If you see an Irish flag supporting England you can be sure that is an Englishman living here or over on a stag.

The two brummies are well on their way to saving the test match

I heard Boycott on day 2 saying that England could play Lyon with a stick of rhubarb on this pitch.
Is he ever right about anything?

reckon pattinson will make an excellent batman honestly

hope it doesnt start raining haha

>Melbourne first
kek

fuck off chink

Attached: 1508248915145.png (582x458, 202K)

>Latrobe not bottom
poothetic opinion

Were those ironic cheers from the English crows because Moeen scored a run?

>moeen watches a ball

Careful there lad!

He used to play as an opening batsman in grade cricket.

>Englishman living here
are there alot of them living over there?

But he never defined his whole persona on that so who cares, unlike "Bumble" who is truly unfunny

Guys I'm from the future and I'm telling you! Do not got to Hong Kong, August 8th, 2019! A really bad idea!

Attached: 1544615333173.jpg (1663x1080, 429K)

Reported to ASIO.

what do the English batters, the End of Evangelion, and RMIT students have in common?
they all come tumbling down

Tetxbook cope

no need to be racist cunt

Bumble is an absolute LAD

>going to hong kong ever for any reason

Attached: 1556916804457.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

I said fuck off chink you parasite

Attached: 1473585261194.jpg (500x450, 29K)

beautiful city Tbh

glad I didn't take the secondment over there though lmao

Hong Kongs alright, Happy Valley is fun as fuck

have considered roiding before, but think my mum would be displeased if she found out honestly

t. seething m*nashoid

against right-handers that is
he loves pushing the meme that Lyon can only bowl to lefties

Not really no, there's a few and they're alright. Mostly they'll have an Irish granny or some connection or other reason for moving here.
I know one Englishman here because he married an Irish lass and they wanted to live here rather than there.

>Commentators giving the bowling speed in IMPERIAL
Fucking join the 21st century bongs.

No. Only boomers and deanos think he's funny so i guess you're one of those

Victoria Peak is pretty elite

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 23.28.35.png (1030x580, 838K)

Can confirm.

We only keep him around because everyone knows it's only a matter of time before he says something incredibly offensive and his career gets nuked by SJWs. The fallout will be a good laugh I expect.

>UQ

Attached: 1482121399298.jpg (1000x1293, 223K)

They're both in love with their voices.

Bring SidGOAT back on.

masturbating to fb pictures of my ex girlfriend desu

Cunts: keep the same bowling line up for Lords or bring Starc/Hazlewood for Siddle?

kowloon park formerly walled city for me

There's not a lot of you here though, come on now.

starting to get worried lads, we might be fucked if we dont get a wicket soon

Hong Kong is pretty kino lads, I loved it when I went last year

Go Woakes!

Deano as in Dean Jones?
I love Dean Jones!

I go to melbourne mate, have you seen that new art installation, bloody pretentious, and half the cunts are Chinese and can barely speak English

Stop that lad

lads
LADS
I have just made THE joke

*ahem*
just did an English batting in my toilet lads

trip on richo dear

If ben stokes was a good batsmen he would be chris woakes

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

probably have starc/hazlewood replace pattinson
sidds has looked good

Do you know where the chinese people are?

FUCK OFF.

woakes going for the win

That'd be alright ey cause you could really get into it, it would help with the realism and all that.

based woakesy saving our blushes

Shitloads fella. Eireann is comfy as fuck.

>Australia getting spanked all over the park
What the fuck is happened lads?

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Sids is unironically our best bowler and he'd have a hatrick already if our shit captain wasn't as shit at keeping as he is at batting.

Attached: fourstoves.jpg (888x1085, 518K)

if your uni is full of unironic socialists and littered with Marxism posters, your place on /cric/ will be vacated

What are you referring to, Arts West?
Yeah it’s a bit shit how many fobs we have, but that’s all unis though

BASED AusGODs

Attached: 61834f21afa2a1ec906490da29a48c122d96edcffbc9b03bf70c34b00bbf986d.png (364x313, 7K)

Dont think it would be smart dropping Siddle
he hasn't been huge in this match because his role of "tying up the batsmen with consistency and forcing a mistake" to break long partnerships hasn't been needed here.
All the other bowlers, even Hazlewood are super attacking and none of them can fill that role if its needed.

Not your best work to be honest

My bros...

Attached: 20190805_233403.jpg (1080x2468, 552K)

Siddle's county experience is worth a lot.

Nothing wrong with recognising the exploration of the proletariat by the capitalist class m8

can't wait for woakes to be given out caught behind off his pads and seething bongs pretend they were gonna win the match

Prepare your anus for a surprise morning pounding.

Why drop siddle?

DAmn....

There you go bro, told you that you'd get there
Now post a picture of her

based

>i am an englishman

Attached: 800px-2018.01.06.17.47.32-Moeen_Ali_(38876905344)_(cropped).jpg (800x826, 75K)

hope you've got a spare kidney

That’s fucking grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 11.35.34 pm.png (1397x779, 462K)

>exploration
lol dumb marxists can't even propagandise correctly

Based

>phone still on 100%

doubr.exe

>hit a few 4's to dull the pain
>Balmy Army gets chirpy
casuals

Been to Macau on the ferry?

Dw brah our best bowler is back on

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-233611.png (1440x2560, 2.32M)

fake as hell m8

Ok, I know one near me and there's one English lady selling flat caps in town. There's one in Kerry at a hotel we stayed at.
Not sure if you know what shitloads means mate.

havent you posted this one before?

>boo capitalism boo
>we need communism
>*gets paycheck*
>communism what’s that haha
/cric/ is for capital/cric/m only

This but unironically. Nearly 31, taking the leftover single mother scraps. Dire.

As English as KP, Devon Malcom, Geriant Jones, Trott,

Is the English team even english at any time

Autocorrect, sorry mate

>two kids
>meeting up with a guy at 10am to suck dick
grim grim grim grim grim

Moeen about to get exposed by a true seam bowler.

Just threw up lads

Oh my

Nah I didn't go to Macau, not really interested in the casinos

Not bad for a blowie

you're getting robbed by a Sudanese gang at 10am

Awful review.

HE GOT ONE RIGHT

t. seething retard who thinks socialism is just taxing rich people

She'll do.

Reminder to always review this ump

Attached: gay.jpg (1080x1111, 310K)

>i am Ausrarian

Attached: 49E2BA7500000578-5463993-image-a-50_1520265088605.jpg (634x422, 75K)

err mate...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-14-37-39-1.png (1385x672, 68K)

Double-check this bitch is actually single

>wasting a review on walking wicket Ali instead of saving it for woakes
>Paine

SAME OLD AUSSIES

ALWAYS CHEATING

Would

Dunno, lets have a look at the current line up...
hmmm
oh no
oh no no no no

australians have a right to an asian gf by virtue of our citizenship

You've already won lads so stop cheating yeah

>UNSW
Hmmmmmmm

LMAO @ poovan damage controlling by replying to the uggo pic

>UNSW
imagine

>he doesnt get it
grim. you deserve your bleak future.

Attached: 1563130887280.png (639x307, 175K)

here lad, take this one

Attached: man.jpg (1120x640, 310K)

Same as usual for them then.

The British Empire 11.

He's unironically more British seeing as he was born and brought up here and actually speaks with a brummy accent, unlike all of those you mentioned

Smith'll clean this up for us

Nah, she's fresh

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-234055.png (1440x2560, 359K)

literally international students

>Not leaving it on the charger

>two coping posts posted by a coper

>posting her username for /cric/ to troll

>I know this purson and dat purson.
Simpleton.

>putting her snap up for us to shit on
M8

brb snapping her my dick and balls lmao

BASED FUCKING IVAN

Get nudes and post em mate.

Based Smooth with the ball. It's all over now englel.

>score is 133-7
Now that's elite

>not blanking her snap
WHOOPS

Do it pussy.

good yorker there by smith

just sent her a screenie of ivans screenies lads

Gonna snap her my bumhole haha

sending her this thread right now you fucking retard

trying to backdoor visa
thank fuck the trade shit is making their shithouse slum of a country hate us and calling all of the locusts back home. Also the US base being built in north Aus will add to the get the fuck out vibe

>I cleanse, tone and moisturise. You look pretty fucking hot yourself. I'd definitely like to pound the shit out of you.
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

>133-7
Leetcode on the cards

For me, it’s Federation Uni

/cric/ are bros and wouldn't cockblock a fellow lad.

>when the radar is set to white man units and a delivery is clocked at 133.7kmph

Always makes me smile.

not sure if the zoomers will get the reference m8

added

So true

seething virgin, reckon old mate is in no matter what you do

Yeah I ain’t watching anymore of that. Time for Netflix

pwnz0rz

The seething virgin ivan

w00t

They may not but I will!

lol based

>38yo single mother of 2 meeting a stranger for casual sex
Not one to regurgitate incel rhetoric but fucking hell, the state of those kids development, especially if they are boys.

On the weekend this asian girl was giving me very seductive eyes while right next to her boyfriend. almost felt bad for the bloke

What are you watching? I can't find anything good on there.

Attached: Snapchat-673400069.jpg (720x960, 23K)

Reckon it's about time for Moeen to get out.

/hoc/block?

Based trips of truth.

visa eyes. hope youve got a laundry her granny can live in when she ships her over

>seppo fucks it all up
As fucking usual

are you sure they werent just her normal chinky eyes

SIngle mothers need lovin too mate.

Only if they aren't finnish

My man you fucked up. I would never cockblock you but someone just might

Fuck off, fag. That's a man's arse.

Lads. Yfw Woakes scores 150 not out at home to win it for Englel

Based

Based Indian steward

id still bite it

There's always a reason why they're single.

Dark
Pretty decent German show about time travel and disappearing kids.

>yfw when moeen comes good and woakes knocks out another test century on his home ground

Attached: 1445593513663.jpg (711x273, 25K)

Did things fall through with the stripper or are you being a manwhore?

What does Paine actually contribute other than being a front for smoth? He can't bat, keep or make competent decisions.

Why not give wade the gloves and play starc as a fifth bowler who can give it a wallop? Especially as all the other quicks have shown promise with the bat this test. We all know it doesn't matter who has the armband so just give it to any old bloke.

Siddle is pretty unlucky not to have like 4 wickets kek

gross

I have no doubt Woakes will give it a good crack, but we'll get him sooner or later.

ali looks clueless
still though can't leave him out of the lords test muh diversity and all eh

Whys it so smooth and delicious then?

yeah like her husband could have died or something LOL

Think I've seen the previews for it. I'll give it a look in.

>all he had to do was block out one thing and he would get sex
based /cric/ cleaning out the non virgin trash

Attached: F7EDF327-08FE-4771-A340-451A60D256FB.jpg (720x858, 152K)

That's the thing he's literally only captain because of the ball tampering scandal, the leadership of the team was gutted

The stripper takes ages to reply. Need to fuck someone else until she commits to a meet.

ITSOGRE
NOICE GARRY

BUNNY
U
N
N
Y

BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON

Then who captains?

Smoth and Warner are still banned from captaining I think

We're not talking about fucken marrying them you dickhead..

Like they're going to change anything after likely winning today.

For me, it's keeping private conversations private and not posting them for the approval of a bunch of strangers online.

About time

GONE
GOTTEM
FUCK OFF YOU LEB

P O O E E N
O
O
E
E
N

BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON

Better off giving the gloves to Bancroft before Wade

Moeen's longest innings in a while

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Pooeen ali

goat's bunny

THIS IS THE PARTNERSHIP

>Believe in pakis.

Attached: 6C8E1DA1-9EFF-4492-A996-89D3B5DBC199.jpg (620x413, 70K)

Based Lion

PISS OFF YOURE OUT

THE """"""""ENGLISH""""""""""" """""BATTING""""""" """""""ALL-ROUNDER"""""""" MOEEN ALI

This

BUNNY
BUNNY
BUNNY
BUNNY
BUNNY
BUNNY

Yep, that's what happened to my own grandmother.

Reminder this is all roys fault

GONE
O
N
E

Based

Don't you need to find cheap approval in the form of (You)s, then?

Bowling Ali is not a fucking achievement.

NOICE GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

Can't unsee

GOLDEN FUCK OFF

would really appreciate if woakes could stop fucking around and just take the loss because i want to go to sleep

>"moeen will come good"
-t. ECB for the past 4 years

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

Attached: impl.jpg (407x312, 48K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON BASED GOAT LYON

SHAMBLES

FUCKING NICE GARRRYYYYYYY

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE GARRY
>NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE GARRY

For me, its having my only interactions with online strangers

hatty incoming

HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS
>HAT TRICK ON THE CARDS

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Woakes better bat #5 next match

Think Anderson should just let Lyon get his hat-trick here, man deserves it.

NATHAN LYON'S GOT A HATTRICK ON HIS BIRTHDAY

mid wank, brought down to second gear. going to cum the exact moment we winn

>tfwy actually have a dedicated spinner

Sure makes a difference.

NATHAN LYON'S GOT A HAT TRICK ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Based JIMMY finna save us

Fuck Broad.

GARRY
ON
A
HATTRICK

ITS GARYS BIRTHDAY

BROKEN FUCKING TEAM

I don't know why but this made me lol harder than anything anyone else has posted today

Enjoy it Australia. You’re getting btfo when it’s not 11 vs 10

>denying his hattrick
why are the english such despicable cunts?

lol i literally visualized wanking in second gear

What happens if England bat it out for a draw?

SEEEEEEEEEEEEETHE

birthday ruined

>stokes
>woakes
>moeen

Honest question: Why do England feel they need THREE "allrounders"?

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 23.56.27.png (1030x580, 867K)

COPE

That wouldve been a seriously based ending to the test

One for each lion innit

You know when you suck all the juice out of a juice box and it starts imploding? Well...

>muh edgbaston

LMAO

honestly? based

England batting reminds me of Bangladesh batting.

Attached: 20190805_1489604509.gif (453x344, 1.47M)

yeah I'll let them have it, their smugness won't last when archer leaves them clueless

"allrounder" is just a buzz word for having no real strengths

F

Stokes is in the team as a batting specialist, only bowled a lot because of the Anderson injury. He's still a bit hungover from the world cup though.

Woakes is a genuinely good all-rounder.

Moeen is unironically the best spinner in England. English spin is in a dire place.

lets get this badboy to 1000

if Archer's so good, why isn't he playing in this test? :^)

Just need 262 runs now.

Fred would disagree

why didnt you play archer in this test then you cunt

Attached: 1544330803194.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

No point making a new thread. Game will be over in five minutes.

"Unleash the newest import!"

What about the other muslim spinner? Monty something.

picked anderson and he did his calf in

>tfw want Lyon to get a 10 wicket haul but Siddle deserves a wicket too

Stokes is your batting allrounder, Woakes is your bowling allrounder.

Drop the paki.

Surely Rashid is a better spinner than Moeen?

Might as well start a post game thread now then

In the bag m8

6/44 is pretty fucking good

gave up redball cricket to focus on white ball cricket where he's pathetic too kek

You can tell that Anderson fuckin hates batting. Bloke looks like hes on suicide watch

lads
>englel

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever happened to that indian spinner with the turban who used to get smashed all over the park by based Gilchrist?

>Being this moronic.

Think Lyon's getting too wide on the crease.

Better yet, deport the paki. Better yet, deport all pakis.

>getting bowled out for 85 by fucking ireland
predicting 5-0 ashes lads

He looks more solid defensively than half of England's """batsmen""".

Bitchwide broke him
youtube.com/watch?v=XEzPTP5kxQo

Can't wait till Paine shuts up.

Pretty sure Harbhajan Singh retired

They should be leaving the batsmen easy singles to force Anderson to run and fuck his calf lol

im always a long distance wanker
you hold you prick to the bottom left and it naturally slows things up

monty panesar?

monty's retired I think, bring in leach for pooeen

Be gracious in defeat.

Better yet, deport all non-whites.

NICE GAZZA NICE

Better he should just sit down at the non strikers end as he's not running

They should bring him a deck chair.

BAD LIGHT

HAHAHA GET FUCKED

>The batting average for day five at Edgbaston in the last ten years is just 21.09

>bitchwide

Why is it that hearing this old nickname for the first time in ages has me in stitches? I don't even really get it, other than the obvious reason he bowls wide quite a bit.

Draw would be a fair result given England’s handicap with Jimmy and the unfairness with the ball changing.

Fucks sake...

Its five tests. Not over yet.

Something about the way the stump hits the turf is so satisfying

Sensing a conspiracy to deny Siddle a wicket here

Redemption is off

>dropping a regulation catch
christ smith is fucking SHIT

>DROPPING THE ASHES

>England stalling until the Archbishop of Canterbury manages to invoke the pagan rituals to bring on the rain

Nah you Bangbros would last longer then these poms.

>SidGOAT dropped twice

Honestly the ICC shouldn't allow play to be conducted on English pitches because they're all shit

Lmao dude had a breakdown and pissed on a bouncer. He doesn't even play county cricket anymore and is 37 and mentally shot.

Yeah can't see moeen playing another ashes test.

I think so but test selectors seem to hate him. He did get a run out a year or so ago but was pretty shit. Mind you that was when Ali unironically looked like one of the best all rounders in cricket. Seems a bit fucked to give Roy a run out based on white ball form and not Rash though.

God was Johnson so Kino that series.

Rain looms

How did we win the world cup?

you're winning mate

Siddle deserves nothing.

regardless

New thread where?

I like the bit where Johnson himself says it was cringe in the interview afterwards.

Why are they calling Nathan Lyon 'Gazza'?

starting to get worried lads

more like Chris Chokes

Attached: morris-dancing-009.jpg (600x400, 63K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 00.09.23.png (1030x580, 686K)

>tripfag

>w-why are the Barmy Army so quiet

>brummy pitch curators

SHIT JIMBO. SOD THE DRAW WERE GOING FOR THE WIN.

His nickname is Gary. There's not really a good reason why.

Imagine if it rained out and Smith's drop costs Australia the game

He's a sikh

He was always self deprecating in interviews.

LOL convict wicket keeper whistling the chant. Sledging has started.

>a sport where a game can be 'drawn' because of rain, even if 1 side absolutely is ahead

What an amazing sport lads.

Think England will want to try and conserve their wickets at this stage of the game.

Make it lad. You just put /cric/ somewhere in the title, it's not hard.

typical english negativity
this is your game to lose right now

SMITH REDEEMS AGAIN

comical

Think Australia will be looking to pick up another wicket.

S M I T H

BASED CUMDOG
BASED AUSTRALIA
BASED SMITH'
BASED 1-0

BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA BASED GOAT AUSTRALIA

:(

GONE

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

Where are the peaky hiders now.

>all wickets either CUMGOD or lyonGOAT

Bit of a shame they kept dropping sids...

OH NO NO NO NO

>8-122

bOrIsMeNtUm

Lol i think its cause bitch rhymes with mitch

We did it Boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2NHZukTYg&t=26

new

>AUSTRALIA WIN BY 251 RUNS
GET A BROWN DOG UP YA ENGLAND

It gives the team in the losing position something to play for.
Some of the best tests have been where a team was 8-9 down and the tailenders needed to survive for an hour or two to draw it.

Reminder that Smith did nothing wrong

SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING
SAME OLD AUSSIES
ALWAYS WINNING

REDEEMED

Attached: Untitled.png (260x303, 67K)

>unfunny dead reddit meme
out

>rains primarily in england
>sport made in england
Makes you think

>English "people" conveniently at work as soon as the last wicket falls

Funny place England is

Kek

Attached: 331B3C0C-B814-47BD-980E-6D57E87E6432.jpg (750x402, 178K)