/mug/ - Manchester United General

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame Juventus, we can blame the transfer market, but the truth is it's simply not enough. A player like Dybala thinks we're below him, and that's a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Solskjaer and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in this transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about next season, or our chances in Europa League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /mug/? Ole at the wheel #YES or #NO?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Attached: 1457647094586 (1).png (750x750, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jI7Wv1wCfus
m.store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/mobile/en/product/manchester-united-personalised-manager-mug/127742?categories=homeware
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just the bitter Liverpool controller English media that has been saying that the Italian journos still say a deal is possible have faith fellow diehard fan

>we
>our

We are Manchester United you wouldn't know about unity you disgusting rat

How's it going over there neighbour?

Attached: JS150844490.jpg (1894x1227, 369K)

الله وحده لديه القدرة على شفاء هذا النادي.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-080612.png (1080x1285, 1.96M)

Sorry I didn't realize this was a thread for Man Utd employees

Who is under the trophy?

>snubbed again

Phil Foden

Ignore the haters, brother. الله يحمينا

kek

Samefaggot

Sameflaggot

sneedfaggot

I have a legit question, propelled by all the arabic posting on MU threads: are there any english MU supporters left, or all their fans are now from the Gulf states and India?

Attached: 1486234573899.png (259x224, 16K)

SNUBCHESTER

I know of seven EPL watchers at my work and six of us are Manchester United fans. To be a Manchester United fans is to be a member of a post-border country of sorts. From America to England and from England to Arabia and from Arabia to India and from India to Korea. We are all family under the banner of Manchester United. There is no such thing as an "English" Manchester United fan, just as there are no Arab United fans. We are all just fans.

بارك الله في مانشستر

Based

Based

Based

It's not ideal senpai.

Reality: City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal are more appealing clubs for a player than Manchester United now.

Christ.

How good is dybala? Why does juve want to get rid of him? I trust your opinion on this.

بارك الله فيك احسنت القول يا اخي

Fuck off and get it done Ole

Dybala only started once for argentina in the copa, he is trash

you bought maguire, but where are your real attackers?

If you had an IQ of 130 like every Man United supporter you would know that the defense is the first line of attack but unfortunately you are and idiot

im sorry for that dumb question

Attached: high iq fans.jpg (1280x495, 71K)

Based. Inshallah Lukaku will leave to inter and increase our moral with his departure

youtu.be/jI7Wv1wCfus

its going to continue being like this for the next 3 years. As long as piano man is there, any incoming player will fell comfortable demanding 200-300k wages and your lack of a competent manager is not helping at all

That's more of the manager's fault, though. Dybala played really well when he got to start.

>United desperately needs a proper RW
>signs a LW from Swansea
If shit falls apart again this season, it's your own fault, lads.

Another James Rodriguez.

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE UNITED EMPIRE OF MANCHESTER

im not a united or juve fan but dybala is trash anyway

Never forget
MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH MUNICH

Man U's seemingly unlimited money supply completely fucked them. Players want exorbitant wages. Clubs demand exorbitant transfer prices. They're used by every agent to raise prices. They're fucked.

Why do you think players sell to prem clubs for insane fees? Everyone knows the whole league has money and rinses them. Neymar didn't fuck the market, TV money did.

*because of this most players they manage to sign are lazy mercenaries.

Solksjaer idea to start fresh with younglings is hopeful imho. But again, prices for even these younglings are insane. Longstaff for example.

Who's that dying on the ruuuunway who's that dying in the snow. It's McBusby and his boys making all the fucking noise coz they can't get the aeroplane to go. Whoooooooooooooossssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngonn the ruuuuuuuuunnnnnway.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Of course. There's a lot of belgian players being sold to prem clubs this season for fees that were unimaginable 5 years ago.

Fucking bournemouth spent 15-20m for a guy who played 5 good games with Brugge last year. Wtf

>De Gay

>Captain Young-£80m Bramble-Smalling-Shaw

>JDab-Arthritic Matic-#POGBOOM

>Boss-Stormzy-Literally who
Yeah, I’m thinking 7th place.

there are plenty of us, we have the highest attendance in the country and the london thing is overstated, especially by johnny foreigners on Yea Forums who haven’t been within 100 miles of an english ground, admittedly the ‘we’ll race you back home’ chant from london clubs actually makes most of us laugh
the odd plastic at games in a half and half scarf and shitposting on spee are the only time I think about the customers abroad

>only time I think about the customers abroad

What about when your having a cuppa using your favourite personalised man u manager mug?

Attached: 402138_11big.jpg (960x1280, 963K)

Fuckibng hiroshimoot not what I posted, trying to show you this

m.store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/mobile/en/product/manchester-united-personalised-manager-mug/127742?categories=homeware

I haven’t bought anything other than tickets, beer or food from the club since I was in my mid teens

MUFC:
>3 (three) CL's
MCFC:
>0 (zero) CL's

Her butthole is calling for me. Her vagina is out of the question...there is no way my average size donger is making an impression after that blue demon is done.

Buzz off grandpa nobody cares about your istree

predictions:

Premier League
>top 4
Europa League
>semis or win
FA Cup
>semis or win
Carabao Cup
>third round

Bummed we didn't get Dybala but if he didn't wanna be here it's the right move to give up on him.

We made decent moves but I still see us struggling to get that top four. They should put all their effort in Europa.

How many instagram likes will Lingard get this season from his 3 goals and 1 assist

Dybala would've flopped anyway. Not the type of player Manu should be looking for now.

Nobody cares about man shitty. Even in America

why hasnt pogba transferred yet
he deserves a better team

Mickey mouse trophy

we are the biggest club in the world and we WILL get Dybala have some faith in the process

KEK

Attached: 1563562398821.png (907x457, 830K)

Should he have been given more time. :( Solksjaer is a legend will hate seeing everyone turn on him.

>United thought Juve actually wanted Lukaku and would offer Dybala

It’s just a prank bro

Attached: 3F579457-1FF5-4DB6-898E-4B0142D6447A.jpg (912x510, 46K)

Damn Pogbas wife looks like THAT?

>الله وحده لديه القدرة على شفاء هذا النادي
Wat did he mean by this.

Attached: 1564553550846.jpg (306x164, 10K)

i want to leave this joke club please allah perez save me

t.versed in the code of the paki

Are man united customers the new Liverpool fans?

>M-Muh History.

Even worse when you get people where I live in Newcastle supporting Manure. Disgusting

Amazing how you can tell it's America just from the door and the light switches.

Based

You guys actually did well with Dybala hes an average player who asked for 350 a week, better to say no and find someone else.

What ole is trying to do is actually respectable. I'm sure he's ashit manager but he's not going the mercenary route that edwood loves. Signing dybala would've been Alexis 2.0. ole is getting screwed by the board in his first full year, kinda feel for the guy.

Have some faith in the lads

BASED

but 2019 united is an average club and 350k is our average wage to players hed fit right in

dybala to spurs. fuck.

Attached: 359.png (657x527, 84K)

Considering ManU has become the liverpool of a decade ago, it makes sense that the fans would be the same

United have a better chance this season to win the league than Livershit does.

F

Attached: slovakia.png (2000x1333, 41K)

give to me straight, /mug/.
How long does Ole have left and who will be his replacement?

Until Christmas. Ibrahimovic

march, ROONEY