AEW Revolution did less than 50,000 buys

>AEW Revolution did less than 50,000 buys
so this is the power of hotshotting

Attached: image.jpg (853x480, 31K)

>has a cage match and iron man match BEFORE the ppv
i don’t think these niggas know what they’re doing lads

Attached: E6AA005A-A269-4457-AA3B-8ED664D78E2C.jpg (1071x1071, 225K)

fake news

AEW fans can't afford to buy a PPV. All of their money goes towards insulin and HRT.

That explains why there were shills on here literally begging for people to order the night before KWAB

Oh no, big money Kahn is still a billionaire.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile, WrestleMania will draw LITERALLY millions

Billionaires get that rich because they are smart with their money
expect Papi Dogfucker to take away his son’s pocket money after a while of AEW drawing no dimes

And his son is still a dog-wanking estrogen elemental.

haha my billionaire is better than your billionaire way to own the libs haha

Reminder that All Out only did 28,000 buys and memeltzer didn't even release the Full Gear buys since they were so bad so this would actually be an improvement LMAO

nice source

>sourced from brad shepard

>aewtists can say shit best ppv ever and best tag match ever because no one actually saw i to refute them
pretty smart actually

Based retard

Attached: 20200303_014914.jpg (1080x1988, 515K)

>no one buys the ppvs and every bingo hall they play is half full but at least money mark billionaire is still rich

Cope

I honestly have no idea why anyone still does PPVs.

Can you imagine buying a PPV in the internet age? Why the fuck would anyone ever do this?

Paid full price for it on BR live but had to start it late because of work . Shit wouldn't work so I ended up watching it on youtube

i did it because taima crashed

>not using DollChads comfy stream

I think most of their buys come from BR Live and Fite. The tv version is just there in case anyone prefers it for whatever reason

sup DollPaki

>not having 3 other sites ready while you're lurking the gamethread for other streams

Because flyover states have shit internet and have caps on their 56kbps satellite internet

>he's not a cozychad

Its a shitposting thread man. Had one yesterday