*perfectly blends together exciting high spot based wrestling and masterful storytelling in you're path*

>*perfectly blends together exciting high spot based wrestling and masterful storytelling in you're path*

Attached: eTivstN6.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xV0p4ZY7Fk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-bro his HANDS are shaking bro
Hangman was the only person in that match with an ounce of subtlety in his storytelling

Unironically the best tag team in the world

I too like the Young Bucks

Attached: 1581760251065.jpg (436x442, 63K)

>have to ruin their matches with no selling gunshots and going for 30 minutes

>storytelling
mark

Too many flips for ya, grandpa?

Not enough dimes for me.

Based

>*perfectly checks off list of things to do in a smarkbait match to appease star raters with an end result of highly choreographed, insincere and non genuine match in your path*
ftfy

Fake news

wrong promotion user

>masterful storytelling

Attached: laughingokada.jpg (233x241, 13K)

reminder that Okada is BFFs with the YB$ and believes he owes them for not letting TNA ruin his career

>drawing power so great they can build a promotion around the elite.
>not enough dimes
retard

BASED

>Posting that over-rated gook shitter
OH MY GOD HE'S HOLDING ONTO HIS WRIST SUCH MASTERFUL STORYTELLING OKADA IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Give me a fucking break

only according to you

No, I've literally never seen that complaint online by someone else. So it's just you who thinks this.

>Bro he's so conflicted bro

according to you

>make wrestling a joke in your path
Terrible look too by the way, look like dads who are trying to be cool but failing. Can't doubt their athleticism but they are anti-draw smark panderers and always will be

There's no proof of them being anti draws. There's no consistent point of them actively pushing fans away from the merch tables, ticket booths, or television screens

NOOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE ANTI-DRAWS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM AND I SAID SO, OKAY!?!?!

Attached: 103854747.jpg (1131x448, 138K)

>YB$ = anti-draws

How can someone be this stupid?

P.S. Matt is unironically stronger than Romannetty

The only draw on AEW is Jericho. The ratings will drop when he leaves for his tour, I guarantee it.

you're a stupid idiot

They turned me off of AEW. I can't get into their flippy no-sell style, it completely ruins any sort of believability, even worst than the fiend shit because he at least had a gimmick with it

Proven ratings draw Matt Hardy's coming in and will help carry the load. The guy who spiked RAW's ratings significantly in those 2 weeks. Also, they're building up "destination shows", like Blood and Guts from Newark, New Jersey. And Jericho isn't the only proven ratings draw, they still have Cody, MJF, world champion Moxley and Riho to help hold them. They'll be fine for those few weeks.

These two simps aren't over at all look at the three largest draws of all time Hogan Austin and The Rock what did they have in common it wasn't 80 million flips it was charisma and these two balding manlets don't have it

nice self insert headcanon. kwab

>MJF
>draw
No one is turning in to see the Jizz, i can promise you that..and woo Matt Hardy, another comedy gimmick who can't wrestle is just what the more "serious" wrestling show needs...

youtube.com/watch?v=xV0p4ZY7Fk8

People on here think legit draws are just people over with the crowd. They think OC is a fucking superstar yet they dont get that a real superstar would draw more than 800k viewers. Just because they are over with smarks doesn't mean they are draws and most of the time, means the opposite because casuals will never "get" the bald cucks or OC because they just make wrestling even more fake looking

>no-sell style

Matt has been selling a back injury for years now

Are you implying that characters aren't BY FAR the most important aspect of wrestling? NXT is full of guys who can wrestle but have no character, like Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong and literally no one's tuning in for that shit.

Matt Hardy coming in solely as a cult leader character who never wrestles would still be an extremely effective way of using him. Wrestlers can sometimes be better characters than Wrestlers, the Fiend and Britt Baker prove that, they're great characters but kind of suck in the ring, and that's perfectly fine.

who the fuck is OC?

they've drawn you into working yourself into a seething shoot

>YB$ don't have charisma

embarrassing

And this is sort of shit why TNA is one foot in the grave

Orange Cassidy

Attached: 1583162280889.jpg (680x387, 41K)

Being over with the live crowd is important. Orange Cassidy isn't going to be a top guy, but he fits perfectly in that Scotty 2 Hotty role. Always gets good reactions, but never rises above the midcard.

Mate, there is no "casual viewer" you think there is.
There are only randoms who will see gifs or vids on internet. And Cassidy is perfect for that.
Your "casual viewer" you think there is 100% worthless 55plus years old boomer who doesn't matter for the TV networks.
TNT thinks OC is one of the most improtant characters on that show, because of the metrics they have access to
Stop listening to pundits who do not know if Cassidy will work for "casual fan". He does.
There are no superstars that would be able to get those 5plus million people to watch the TV. It just doesn't work like that anymore.

You guys legitimately want Broken Back Matt Hardy to be shoehorned in as the leader of Dark Order? Do you realize how fucking retarded that is?

>TNT thinks OC is one of the most important characters on that show, because of the metrics they have access to
[citation needed]

YB$ are the biggest tag team of the last decade and it's not even close

yeah Matt leading a cult of weirdos is totally not in his character you obsolete mule

>You guys legitimately want Broken Back Matt Hardy to be shoehorned in as the leader of Dark Order? Do you realize how fucking retarded that is?

Why do you feel that way? Don't you think Matt would make a cult-leader gimmick work? He's batshit insane and it seems like the perfect fit for him. Who else would you rather have lead the Dark Order?

Reminder that oc draws youtube views and sells merch

You can't believe that. They dont even have their own fucking cereal. Stop pretending internet smarks are the deciders on whats really popular or not.

Someone that would be a legit swerve and wouldnt be another over the hill wwe guy

>They dont even have their own fucking cereal.
Why the fuck did this make me laugh

>Can't doubt their athleticism
Bet you $100 I have a better squat, deadlift, and 40y dash time than both of those skinnyfat faggots.

HOLY BASED

You do know that Orange Cassidy has a solo AEW advert on TNT? And he is the only one who is in the advert alone? You do know that, right? Not Jericho. Not Cody. But Orange Cassidy.

And thus Yea Forums undertook a daring mission to steal the data from TNT headquarters

But the current fanbase is mostly people who want to have "alternative to WWE", but still WWE style. If you want Dark Order to be a force, you need a fucking ex-WWE guy. That's just the fact of the mater. Because in the last 20 years, there wasn't another real promotion that would have created stars that can be plopped into htat position, every bigger name veteran is ex-WWE guy.

>literally muh feelings: the spotfest

and that proves your phantom metrics argument?

The same Okada who also big leagued the Bucks at All In and went overtime on his meme match with midcarder Scurll?

I like how they land on their heads, sometimes through tables, sell it for 20 seconds, and then just carry on like nothing happened. It's really genius match layout.

you forgot the crucial :O which denote selling to bumps ratings up by 1/2 star

cope

and he sucks at doing it. no sense of subtlety or gradation in his selling at all.
people are starting to realise nick is the better jackson.

Chad Okada ignores the virgin Bucks time constraints

They really are NJPW-tier in storytelling and psychology now. Truly the best in America.

No fuck off, hangman is great but the dick sucking is getting out of hand. The bucks told a great story too, working heel on page and face on omega and increasingly working heel on omega too as their frustration grows. Just fuck off

>wears 6 inch headband
>bad hairline still exposed

J U S T

...reset the counter

BASED.

The feud is written so that Bucks can turn heel too. That Golden Trigger Bucks pulled at Kenny then Kenny furious kicked out at 1 was great.

Storytelling is literally all that pro wrestling is, moron.

I never said Okada wasn't a self-indulgent dick

Bucks were already the biggest tag team in the biz before the New Day even existed

Shit, did Hardys vs. New Day even happen?

I bet you take 2 tries before you can get off your couch

you know someone has made it when drones get this mad

Bucks don't really have any pretext for a rematch do they?

reading would be your friend

>masterful storytelling

literally wtf is wrong with aewtists

Attached: 1583102602930.jpg (848x480, 48K)

>masterful storytelling
Ok pleb.

>high spot based wrestling and masterful storytelling

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

OP's just working you senpai
I hope

>Yea Forums is /cult/

last aspie out shut the lights

i still have no idea who is nick and who is matt because i've never cared about them

Attached: 4174418_0.jpg (630x630, 42K)

>OP's just working you senpai

mate this goes on 24/7 around here now with people just nodding in agreement with each other

this is no work

faceblindness is a sign of underlying mental illness

so is white knighting for fake fighters *dabs on ya simp ass*
b-b-b-based!

HOLY FUCKING BTFO

nice stutter ya got there, pairs well with ya other mental problems

samefag

"Okay, you've got 15 minutes Kazu, we need to get our shit in."
"50? Nah, I'll only need 30."
"That's not-"

why you so afraid of your illness? We're stuck together with this. we're mental brothers and you can't escape me now b-b-b-based!

in a world where Hangman/Omega vs Bucks just did 30+ minutes of fanservice for anyone who's followed them through the last several years (and it not even being close to the blowoff of whatever program they're doing), the bar is quite clearly not even between the 2 big American promotions.

you replied to the wrong person, state of your faceblindness

>in a world with half an hour of self-indulgent spoonfed fan-service and movez
state of wrestling, why isn't it good anymore?

great, 1 more person to our groupie

you didn't have to do AEW dirty like that sheesh that was ice cold

The only young bucks match i'd ever seen was their match against LAX at full gear and I thought they were just hyped to all oblivion and are just mediocre, but nah that match last night was class. Not the best ever, but easily the best match I've seen this year

watch their match against Lucha Bros at All Out, or against Golden Lovers

Attached: 3409911494.png (680x510, 439K)

Ladder match with lucha bros is masterclass of flippyshit spot monkey match

If you don't like it you will hate them and you are justified

Then kickout of your finisher

Attached: 1581540378318.jpg (700x517, 164K)

Not enough headlocks, Randy?

>*perfectly blends together exciting high spot based wrestling and masterful storytelling in you're path*

Attached: 1538849235851.gif (413x243, 51K)

seems like ya getting uppity

The story they're telling is how many superkicks they can do

Attached: Projection.jpg (514x480, 125K)

E-Drones so mad they have to bring out the soijacks

Cringe