/trans/

Tottenham have agreed a £58m deal for Giovani Lo Celso with Real Betis. (Daily Record)

>Everton’s £10m rated defender Mason Holgate is at the centre of a three-way fight between Burnley, Bournemouth and Sheffield United. (The Sun)

Manchester United will complete the £9m signing of Monaco wonderkid Hannibal Mejbri on Tuesday, according to reports in France. (The Sun)

>Samuel Umtiti has held talks with Manchester United with Barcelona willing to agree a quickfire sale. (Daily Express)

Andy Carroll will not be returning to Newcastle this summer - after Steve Bruce stopped his striker hunt. (Daily Mirror)

>Bruno Fernandes has also been struck off the transfer to-do list by Manchester United shortly after the Paulo Dybala pursuit was abandoned. (Daily Star)

Barcelona have ruled out a move this summer to sign their former striker Neymar, 27, from Paris St-Germain. (Goal.com)

>Manchester United have agreed a £6.2m-a-year deal for Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic, 33. The Croatia international will either cost around £15m or be included as part of a swap deal for United's 26-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Mail)

Real Madrid have decided to sign Ajax's 22-year-old Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek rather than pursue an impossible deal for Manchester United's 26-year-old French midfielder Paul Pogba. (Marca)

>Leicester are considering either Burnley's James Tarkowski, 26, or Bournemouth's Nathan Ake, 24, as a defensive replacement for outgoing England centre-back Harry Maguire, 26. (Sky Sports)

Champions Manchester City are set to complete the £32m signing of Juventus and Portugal full-back Joao Cancelo, 25, with Brazil right-back Danilo, 28, heading in the opposite direction. (Mail)

>Tottenham are poised to include academy product Josh Onomah, 22, in their £30m deal for Fulham defender Ryan Sessegnon, 19. (Mail)

Attached: _88790625_gossip_645.jpg (624x351, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7298819/MARTIN-SAMUEL-old-money-blame-fantasy-land-fees-not-Manchester-City.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkU3mtm1ygI
youtube.com/watchv=HLHMxFGqhIs
youtu.be/hxGEJqLEk2c
youtube.com/watch?v=q1zm1-HpW0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crystal Palace are set to sign 25-year-old Spain midfielder Victor Camarasa - who spent last season on loan at Cardiff - from Real Betis on a season-long loan, with an obligatory option to buy for £13.7m. (Independent)

>Watford have rejected a £32m bid from Everton for 26-year-old French midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure. (RMC, via Express)

...Anonymous
08/04/19(Sun)23:15:19 No.94623862
Brentford's 22-year-old French forward Neal Maupay will join Brighton on a four-year contract. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Brighton will complete the signing of Maupay for a club-record fee. (Talksport)

Former England captain Wayne Rooney, 33, wants to return to coach at Manchester United when he makes his playing retirement. (Sun)

>Inter Milan have told Argentina striker Mauro Icardi, 26, that he will not play for two years should he insist on remaining at the club and seek to run down his contract. (Gazzetta Dello Sport)

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has suggested the Spanish champions may make another signing after confirming the arrival of Junior Firpo, 22, from Real Betis. (Sport)

>West Ham are targeting a fifth signing of the summer transfer window but will not move for former Chelsea and England international defender Gary Cahill, 33. (Football.London)

thanks for copy and pasting the BBC gossip column like we dont all read it
really adds a lot to the thread

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7298819/MARTIN-SAMUEL-old-money-blame-fantasy-land-fees-not-Manchester-City.html

>waaaaaaaa I wanted another shit huddersfield editon waaaaaaaaa

Where is the guy who yesterday told me there was “no indication” Dybala was snubbing snubchester?

Attached: 1461415372057.png (709x765, 304K)

>obligatory option

>Dybala rejecting Manchester United because playing for Manchester United is such an unappealing prospect.

Jesus. Can they ever recover?

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I think he's moaning about the fact the user can't even copy and paste correctly, he literally copied the post timestamp.

people are actually upset about liverpool booing the national anthem lmao

id boo it too desu, its a shit anthem and the country is a fucking joke these past few years

It was the Irish.

I'd never boo it, but the country is a joke, yes.

>citizens of a country are upset parasites who benefit from the same citizenship boo the national anthem
You don't say

It's just such a boring song. We've got so many great patriotic songs. Pick a different one.

bro i dont read bbc gossip. think before posting willyou. thank you

This, but unironically

see this

>the autistic falseflagging Chelsea Norwegian is still here
Once upon a time I thought about just filtering all of Scandinavia.

>autistic
Yes
>Chelsea
No

You've kept this gimmick up for years; we're not stupid.

scousers arent human so im not too fussed
could do with a new anthem
write the theme tune
sing the theme tune

I'm sorry lad, you must be thinking about a different Norge. For me, it's Spurs

Attached: 20190601_183328.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

>write the theme tune
>sing the theme tune
Ah. Back in the day when the BBC produced comedy and didn't immediately think everything was offensive and wouldn't sell to USA. BBC is so fucked. And yet, Channel 4 can sell comedy to USA.

Spurs, Chelsea, whatever. Your autism and falseflagging is dire. Sort it out.

Lad, you've been on /trans/ all summer bullying people. STOP.

nah hes a different guy. the dickhead one was a chelsea fan for sure

Fuck off Fitizen.

Might as well be the same person. It's grim. Only way the threads could get worse is the anime Liverpool guy comes back.

You became angry hahahahaah YESSSSSSSS :D

Windows closing lads. Bit sad bit happy since that means football's back.
I would like some more signings before the season starts Mr Levy sir

Dybala
>will be perna benched for juve in the peak of his career
>could've got another £100k pw at united
>his nobody agents asked for £13m for doing nothing
>will probably lose his big image sponsorships with Adidas
I honestly can't understand the mindset of some footballers, surely in the prime of your career it'd be better moving to a team that will play you and you'll be playing in the position you're good in

>Manchester City are in talks with Juventus over a deal that would see them sign Portugal defender Joao Cancelo - with Brazil full-back Danilo moving the other way.

yeah he should go to china to earn some big bucks

>tfw your clubs social media pages have become battlegrounds for Zimbabweans and Egyptians

I can only imagine the terror if >we ever signed a pajeet or a chinaman

>tfw Wolves bought Tsun Dai from >us
>tfw Wolves is owned by China
>tfw it was clearly some marketing shit
well he wasn't playing for us anyway... think it was a mistake tho.

Getting money for Mignolet and signing Adrian on a free seems a pretty good move for Liverpool

Attached: IMG_20190805_095907.png (1080x1627, 898K)

Wonder how mignolet will do at Brugge

The reason that a lot of people from Liverpool are poor is because the state wants them to be.

Now Liverpool lost the shield and effectively bowed down once again to city. What do we think they’ll win this year?
I think league cup only

I think he'll do well. He's still a decent keeper just not at the level Liverpool need

>The reason that a lot of people from Liverpool are poor is because the state wants them to be.
You don’t think it has anything to do with them having absolutely no drive to do anything other than sponge off the state? The people of Liverpool have shown time and time again they are quite happy to act as badly as they possibly can and ignore the consequences.

think they gonna make him first keeper or they gonna stay with Karlo Letica ?

you now remember mingolel saving a pen in his first game for liverpool

Can't imagine him leaving Liverpool just to backup somewhere else. Equally can't see Brugge spending that much money and presumably fairly high wages for him to be second choice

yeah thats what i thought too , i feel like they went for him for the CL qualifiers

Tbf Adrian has no hope of ever playing for his country so 2nd choice keeper is comfy as fuck

chances of balotelli going to bayern?

50/50

hahahahaha muh g-granate

I would be surprised if he ever plays for a top team again

try rewatching Little Britain now you're not 13, it's horrendous

>*Watches the first episode*
>"huh, well i guess if it keeps that pace up it will be solid enough"
>*Watches the second episode*
>"whoops, think I accidentally loaded the first episode again"

He hasn’t played for a top team since he left Man City

he was called up for italy national team last year

The Italy national team hasn’t been a top team for about a decade

where does it stem from that scousers think they're not english?

it was horrendous then too

>94629716

Ah.

Kek so are a load of literal whos

even when it came out theres like 2-3 good sketches per season
noones deluded themselves into thinking its a classic

Even when I was a kid I thought it was low brow, and I laugh at the most childish shit now I'm 28.
He's shit. Can't command his area, average shot stopper, can't play with his feet. He is good at saving pens though.

If YNWA were booed then they'd be demanding a tribunal

I know I'm taking the piss
he turned up overweight in the nations league and wasn't called up after that

Few different factors. England used to ignore players from northern teams over London clubs to try and get local fans to come to Wembley which turned off a lot of now older fans. Then you had more recently the dislike towards the British government from the Thatcher era and the crossover between England fans and right wing fan groups in the same period.

Average shot stopper in the premier league is good enough for the Belgian league

tottenham hotspur desu

Attached: 4.jpg (1000x1333, 410K)

That's what I thought of first but then I wondered if there was an actual historical reason but alas

*dabs towards my jewish fren*

Attached: trump dab.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

i'm a nigga, sadly. big danny rose guy #don'tselldanny

Last time Liverpool won the league was when Thatcher was PM, they should be thanking her if anything.

So Bruno Fernandes cried again last night at the end of the game
United?
Tottenham?
city?

You my n-word fren. I'm gonna tell you a sekrit. I'm not even jewish myself

Attached: the great dab of china.jpg (1080x1349, 181K)

bayern don't need a striker

>Real Madrid have decided to sign Ajax's 22-year-old Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek rather than pursue an impossible deal for Manchester United's 26-year-old French midfielder Paul Pogba. (Marca)
What happened to my Madrid man, they sign literal nobodys now and they can't afford no more than one big name. I'm so depressed lads.

they literally signed hazard this summer you sperg

If he's crying it's probably United

Only one big name lad, only one.

My comment had nothing to do with its quality; only that it wasn't sterile. It mocked various people. Something you cannot do now under pain of death. Come Fly With Me is also by the same people and IS quality but did not survive due to the portrayals.

bit spoiled

>big
you got that right

Oh no no no

Attached: C5456494-C217-4581-87E9-B3EDDD339C1E.jpg (750x1234, 268K)

Great

/cric/ come on England!!!

>Engpakis
>Beating AusGODS
kekkers.

it's ironic

You again

I’d say go back to school but its summer holidays now...so go back to “Youth Centre” I guess?

>gets btfo by AusGODS
>starts whining that he's being called out on it
Tip top kekeroo! Engpakis, everybody.

>Liverpool are set to sign former West Ham keeper Adrian to replace Simon Mignolet, who has joined Club Bruges.

>cric
what's next? floorball? any other none sport?

Attached: floorball.jpg (800x513, 161K)

Your’e mum

cum on England

>Philadelphia Union captain Alejandro Bedoya called on US Congress to "end gun violence" by shouting into a pitch-side microphone after scoring in his side's 5-1 win against DC United.
Ah yes, if only saying 'Don't do crime' stopped crime. Fucking hell, I hate this PR shit where people do it to make more money.

Both teams have literally the same number of browns

Me personally? I despise cancer. I'm against it. End cancer now!

>club that has literally spent 300mil ij transfers this summer
shit whats happened to them

>Just ban guns Looooooooooool

I mean murder is already illegal so why not

>doesn't know why he is called Engpaki
Protip, it isn't due to the team lmao.

I mean, in a hypothetical situation where these gunmen didn't have a gun, would they have managed to kill as many people if there was no ease of access to guns? The answer is no. But the USA is a country based on guns and even if you blanket banned them, there'd be hundreds of millions around still. You cannot ban guns in USA. You can only make it harder to get them and or better checks. But that's irrelevant.

>protip
Go back to Yea Forums edgelord

S e e t h e .

Fucking norwich are doing fuck all. First time in 15 years we have a finnish striker in the prem and hes playing in a club thats just gonna go down again. Seriously their defence and midfield are awful compared to any other team in the league

So what if I am seething you fucking cunt? Where do you live. I’m gonna come and fuck your shit up

If Lo Celso signs for Spurs, then it's over for Winks.
His passing is mediocre anyway.

One N'Pogba por farvor

grazie mille

Attached: jj.png (327x400, 115K)

Not this summer lad. Ole has confirmed it.

>would they have managed to kill as many people if there was no ease of access to guns
87 deaths and 400+ injured by a truck in Nice a few years ago.
>the USA is a country based on guns
The USA is a country based on a race of people working together to create a functional society. The reason they have weapons is mainly to protect the rights of the citizens (white people) against a hostile government (kikes), which they currently have.

>The USA is a country based on a race of people working together to create a functional society

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>The USA is a country based on a race of people working together to create a functional society

Attached: DC54519A-CD80-4C31-9AE3-0362384D25BF.jpg (239x211, 11K)

>if an 10 signs for spurs, then it's over for an 8
very smart post

Point taken Sven.
>The USA was a country

I can agree on that

he's right, you know

Attached: KurdaAli.png (773x240, 21K)

Just cut my nails lads. AMA

will Villa get relegated again? I think they will

Yes and the Nice attack happened during a festival, what is your point? If guns were truly meant to protect the rights of their citizens, why the FUCK did they not depose GW Bush when he introduced the Patriot Act which outright shat on the Constitution? Or on Obama who extended the power range of the act? Or on Obama when he secret wire-tapped political opponents and NATO allies and diplomats and so on? Come on user, the right to bear arms is a Jewish trick (and the Revolution was funded and encouraged by Jews and people with Jewish connections, Masons and so on) to pretend that Americans have power if stuff 'goes wrong' but guess what? They don't exercise that power. Hell, USA has just announced they're releasing balloons with radar, cameras and other high tech surveillance equipment around the USA. This hasn't stopped shit. Nobody can shoot them down. It is a meme.

This is why Americans mocking bongs for '1984' is hilarious, when the USA uses way worse tech to follow their population (illegally under their own constitution) but nothing happens. I'm not even against guns being banned, only that the guy going 'Hey guys, stop crime lol' won't fix shit. You cannot fix American gun problems. Nothing will fix it.

The
Absolute
State
Delusion
In
Liverpool

tldr
When is Kloppo gonna cut the shit and sign players?

Attached: caprio.gif (500x526, 966K)

>AMA
do you have any pets? what are they called?

>When is Kloppo gonna cut the shit and sign players?
When it's already too late

Me too! I told /cric/ and they didn’t care
Do you use clippers or scissors? I find scissors impossible to get the right shape

Quite like the look of my team this year

Not sure about Matt Grimes being captain tho

What does this post have to do with sport?

Have a cat named Kattla. Katt is swedish for cat and brothers lionheart dragon is named Katla so it's a play on that.

Clippers. Fuck /cric/ tbqh fren

Attached: katla.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>muh domestic treble

Attached: 1543835264367.jpg (1564x790, 161K)

seeth

Catch 22 for Klopp. He can’t sign players now. He’s spent all summer saying city live in fantasy world etc etc so he can’t go big in the transfer window without looking a cunt (although he he literally done exactly that in the past). He also can’t win the league without making big signings, City are too far ahead of them. He also has to stick with his exhausted players from last season.

I absolutely hate the feel of cutting my finger nails with a scissors and have done so rarely. It makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard. I've also never tried clippers.

We were unironically the best team in the championship on our day last year

Take that Man City game for example.

Jesus. We have some fucking peace and quiet and then you always come back. Fuck off already you fat cunt

thinking we might lose the cricket lads

If winning the FA cup was so easy this year why didn't another team do it?

no-one likes trips on Yea Forums. i'm not sure why they're still a thing.

So how do you actually cut your nails? Kek no you weren’t

most teams didn't have such blatantly rigged draws

Attached: 1543641219818.jpg (400x400, 31K)

He can't sign players because of what he has said when talking shit to the media? I don't think that enters into his thinking at all. The only reason I can think of that they wouldn't sign someone right now is they have a big transfer lined up and are saving the money for it.

Not a chance mate

because the alternative is avatarfagging
trips are allowed and good because you can filter them

and so how many Swansea games did
you watch last year?

>The only reason I can think of that they wouldn't sign someone right now is they have a big transfer lined up and are saving the money for it.
Or their owner has told Klopp to go fuck off and try and win something with what he’s got. FSG aren’t really that rich

Why does this matter? Man City won against every team they came against.
Any other top premier league side would eventually face them if they won their matches, in the final at the latest

Maybe 5/6

>avatarfagging
what's that?

If the other prem teams had bothered to win their games maybe City would have had some other good teams to play

things_that_didn’t_happen.jpg

how new are you

Winks isn't really a 8. He can't defend and is used as a deep lying playmaker. You can't really use him to cover the sides of your midfield.

>stop saying things I don’t like!!

Liverpool do realise Adrian was the goalie who let 4 goals in against Wimbledon, right?

based rootybums
umps still shitting the bed

Attached: 1551892003985.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

pukki

At least he won’t make any mega blunders like Alisson

Haha

Banter

Attached: 35E854A9-EA9F-4490-8338-B3E3076C6265.png (828x1792, 316K)

old enough to have forgotten what it means. there's anonymity here so I don't see how you can use an avatar

You do realise it's an image board, right ?

yes, old man Lewandowski hopefully make it through the season

can't be arsed with this shit anymore. fuck France, fuck Poland and FUCK Croatia

jason roy gone
lyon through the gate

Attached: 1552263635871.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

really humiliated yourself on this one lad

Pretty embarrassing from Roy. Denly settling ok though. Looks virtually impossible from here though

go here you cowardly cunts:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkU3mtm1ygI

City EXPOSED

Attached: Foden.jpg (768x432, 40K)

/cric/ moves too fast for me when i'm at work

How about you just fucking get over it you wet blanket

>being upset about cricket

Confirmation finally

Attached: maguire utd.png (580x703, 485K)

>that many likes and RTs in 1 minute

pakis happy

*wins the premier league*

Why didn't they buy him for £50m last summer when Mourinho wanted him?

who cares

denly gone
edged one to short leg of a bouncy lyon delivery
i think my stream is miles behind lads

Attached: 1557367849744.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Officially the most expensive defender in the world.

Yeah it's pretty mad.

Who's the most underrated current pl player for me it's fabianski

shouldn't be on Yea Forums at work you skiving tosser

says the cunt too scared to post in the actual thread

>missing the point entirely

Honestly not liking this cricket gimmick, especially since they already have a thread plus cricket is for poofs and middle class wankers exclusively

Perreya

it's a bunch of retards trying to turn transfer threads into discussing everything but transfers

Wow you seem really upset about cricket. I would suggest the following
- stop being a pussy
- stop being a faggot
- stop being a child
- stop being a whinging women

Try those and see how you feel

>92 million euro for the english Victor Laguardia
Im fucking dying here

Attached: When you have to snort coke to deal with the pain of a draw.webm (192x320, 296K)

>multiple replies in one post
why does anyone do this?

He's the reincarnation of EBJT

I prefer not to speak. If I speak, I am in big trouble.

Not official until The Athletic writes an article on it

Matt Doherty

why is his head like that?

buttler getting lucky to cummins

Attached: 1549956784866.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>no carvalho reincarnation to babysit him

OH NO NO NO NO NO

root gone
same as denly
unironically finna lose this

Attached: 1539788336554.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

youd be lucky to cummin a woman haha
in all seriousness though, get a trip
youre the same cunt that was posting twitter incessantly and cant think of filenames and i dont want to see your posts ever again

Who is Lindelof

>Scissors
Absolutely barbaric wtf

Told you, Engpaki.

>Dybala is meeting with Sarri today who will tell him to get out of the club
What the fuck is Sarri’s problem?
Is there something in the Italy water forcing them to demand lukaku?

Ki sung yueng

This transfer window has been dire. I am convinced, to this day, that some managers do not understand their teams weaknesses and refuse to try and fix them.

Lindelof
>moves like an old man
>from the Portuguese league
>overrated

Just say you’re annoyed at Klopp
Post is transparent af

>managers
they barely exist anymore

Absolutely plebian zoomer takes

cricket looks like a bad sport to watch live just by looking at the stadium design, change my mind

Attached: general-views-world-sporting-venues-2011-icc_47778870-3416-11e8-8c5f-3c6cc031651e.jpg (960x540, 96K)

i'm the same "cunt" who's been posting excellent /trans/ content all summer while you've been mardarsing about

Most of them barely even watch it, they just sleep or drink at the bar. I assume that's what baseball is like too

Wrong. You get pissed and start fights with people dressed up

>idiot

>5 days getting pissed up and sleeping
its my workweek

I always assumed that there was a small pocket of English gentlemen with top hats and monocoles who attended the cricketm, like you see at the big horse racing meets. Instead the cricket fans appear to be the bog standard English louts you see at Millwall vs Luton matches.

>be irish
>be obsessed with man utd

Klopp, Emery, Ole. Even Pep is daft not having a up-and-coming striker to step into Aguero's shoes in 2-3 years time.

Okay, whatever. Klopp needs some players, but he splurged his £600m already so won't (and he's obviously not in control, hence why he went from 'I won't spend big even if I could' to 'We must continue to spend big and I didn't say the first sentence' to 'Okay we can't spend big, fuck City!'. Emery is a retard shackled by his owner but he could at least TRY to sign some defenders, once a fucking gain defensive errors cost Arsenal. Ole is a retard who really needs new CB's, midfielders and FW and has only managed a new wingback. The entire situation is baffling. There must be players they can sign that will improve their teams. Villa signed, what, 14? Everton signed a good FW. Why haven't they done this? I don't get it.

They're a slightly different group of boomer who are slightly well off but still scumbags

the point is that they aren't managers they're head coaches

Literally gabby jesus

United just signed Maguire and seem likely to keep tuenzabe

Not even sure about their midfield seems there are too many players including pereira and gomes

>klopp saying players need another week off in pre seasob
>fifapro saying players need another 4 weeks off during the season
Life must be nice for a pro footballer, meanwhile wage slaves only get like 2 weeks max off for bereavement if their kid dies

sounds like an awful excuse of a sport

Go choke on a wicket in some other thread ffs

You get 2 weeks paternity
Typically 20 days + bank holidays “annual leave”
Also can take up to 3 days sick leave no docking pay without a sick note at a time

Whatever, doesn't change the fact they've not fixed areas that need fixing.

They have Aguero, Jesus and Sterling. Aguero has been at the club 8 years. Who is the guy who is gonna do that again? Who is the guy who will up-and-coming for them? I dunno.

Maguire is 99% done, sure, but I wasn't including him until he was announced. It still doesn't cover their midfield and FW issues.

4 weeks is standard, international players only got 3

Was announced an hour ago

It's much better when you're in the ground.
Want to be behind the bowler/bat rather than at the side still.

>Maguire is 99% done
It’s 100% done slowcoach.

>some managers do not understand their teams weaknesses and refuse to try and fix them
im sure they do understand their teams you spastic, they just dont have the power to get who they want where they want, most of them at least

Jesus, I already told you

Everyone would suck Richarlison's dick if he was playing for Spurs or Arsenal.

Fifapro are saying they need another 4 weeks

Oh right. Well, carry on then. Still, midfield and FW needs fixing too. They've basically done if they get somebody for those areas.

Are you dense? Who fills Jesus's role. Who covers for Jesus when he's injured. Lukas Nmecha and Ian Poveda are the only other FW's in their first team and they're out on loan.

If you say so. Perhaps that is the ultimate issue.

sounds very hot

How many strikers do you want? They only play 1

The calendar is definitely bloated, does anybody think a nation's league is a good idea

It's unironically great, regular friendlies are useless though

nations league is not really the culprit

How else are European teams going to play against South Americans outside of World Cup games?

Just an example

Poop is only there 2 more seasons max so he doesn’t give a fuck

the champions league/europa qualifiers are the worst offenders in my opinion
and obviously the pre-season tours but that's up to the clubs, nobody's forcing them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 2019–20 UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia.png (800x224, 16K)

Mou pissed the board off with Sanchez and they lost faith in him. His other targets were William and Peresic so I don’t blame them

Utd are absolutely incompetent lad, has this not been clear for a long time?

you know who man utd also bought for 50 million around that time?

>all of the good uk sports writers now working for a paysite
guess I'm reading less this year

I know Spurs fans want signings but who can they realistically get that will improve the team?

Any rb with atleast one leg and a double digit iq can replace aurier

Thomas Meunier

first team is ok but there needs to be more depth

>OBSESSED

who /doesntwatchanygamesapartfromyourownteamthenforumlatesopinionsbasedpurelyonwhatyouseeinthosegamesthenspoutthemlikegospel/ here?

Didn't read it

for me, it's forming opinions on players based on their national team performance

imagine watching a match that doesnt have your team playing in or isnt a knockout/final match

if maguire is so good why did he play for only shit teams so far? i mean hes already 26

Leicester have won the epl are therefore a big club

That's wrong though, Aurier isnt that bad considering the actual standard at this position.
Plus there's KWP who looked great in pre season.
Buying depth is the toughest there is.

I watch all of the match of the day games with 2+ goals and any games where united might lose in funny fashion since they're always on tv

Liverpool fans btfo

Not actually sure what City are doing, every time they get beat to a transfer they say they don't have the money and their wages really aren't that big for a top club.

Is it just ffp panic or are they saving money for something big?

why does edwood take so long to do transfers? is it part of a plan to make it look as though he tried to sign many players but just "couldn't find value"? united is fucked

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 6K)

he's a decent player but i think his limit is upper mid table, he's not going to transform united's defence

of course he might be a revelation for them but i really can't see it, he isn't going to massively improve on his weaknesses at his age

Can we replace him with someone who just doesnt hit his girlfriend then?
And yes kwp is fine

An Ake/Tarkowski CB partnership would be really great. Leicester has a keen eye.

>edwood
wardward

Danny Simpson? He's a free agent and he prefers to strangle his

After this Maguire deal its obvious that he cant find value

>refuse to sign him for 70m last summer
>eventually buy him for 80m this year
if that's not finding value i don't know what is

Just part of the PR machine to deny cheating FFP

They literally have a paid shill on twitter disputing anything the journos say about city that's negative

>Aberdeen and Scotland defender Scott McKenna has handed in a transfer request amid interest in the centre-half from English clubs.
Would be improve Arsenal? I mean, he's a defender...

this is it

Pretty shit from Ed but desu what is £10m to united? Literally nothing

I would improve Arsenal’s defence and I’m a once a week 5 a side player and I usually play up top

The more you pay the better the player. World record fee? Instant world class player

Attached: SMRT.jpg (600x494, 30K)

Big brain Ed
Literally name a player signed for more than £70m who wasn’t good

And a lost season with the Jones and Smalling clown show at the back

I'm surprised they went back in for him because if he does well Woodyward will get slated for not buying him last summer and if he flops he will get slated anyway

See this lad gets it. I bet you're a mensa member

Attached: SMRT pepe.png (755x708, 11K)

Lukaku

any updates on the Sane injury, lads?

The same way Klopp/FSG were slated for waiting on VVD
I’m not a manure fan and I am by no means saying Maguire is near VVD quality but your obsession with united is so clear it’s actually embarrassing.

Will Neal Maupay score in the prem?

Top scorer for belgium. World class la

Attached: huh pepe.jpg (512x422, 29K)

This is kind of my point. Kolasniac was free and improved their LB and gave Monreal cover and competition. He is now ancient. But no other LB has been picked up. They have plenty of CB, but they're all shit.

But all the Liverpool fans on here are continually saying how great he is because of consistent scoring and how Juve are getting an amazing deal out of united when the Dybala swap was on the table
Seems odd.

Why would I read british tabloïds when the only thing I want from these trashes is in /trans/

Ad hominem

Who? Good luck finding someone good enough for less than 60m.
Aurier was great last season before his injury.

yes
no
maybe

Post proof, both players are shit btw

42 goals in 96 games. That's not bad at all.

Why are you arguing with an ex-tripfag who fucks toilet bowls, drinks piss and thinks he's le epic trolle for shitpostin in the arsenal general? Come on man.

Lukaku's good but United won't play to his strengths
Which is what makes Woodward so hilarious, he consistently signs players who don't fit the system/approach that United's managers use.
It's hard to actually sign an established player who isn't good but it's pretty fucking easy to sign a good player who won't be good with your style of play.

Imagine if Txiki started signing wingers who run wide and cross all the time or no-nonsense centre halves for Man City lol

move woakes to 3
root to 4

get the young kids from somerset to play, they can't be any worse

youtube linked me some podcast with david icke so i had to have a listen, he is blowing ziocons the fuck out
who from todays sport reporting could fill his shoes?

just seen Wolves' draw for the final round of the Europa qualifying and I am NOT happy.

Torino lads.
Can Wolves beat Torino?
They were literally the 2nd hardest team they could have drawn (pic rel)

They deserve European football.
I want them to qualify.

Attached: ce748415140606de5f89cce29d481490.png (1380x433, 96K)

Lukaku is fat fuck with a fake birth certificate

Not sure you quite understand that which you just posted

Everyone do the dinosaur

Thanks mate, you've been very helpful

Post proof of Liverpool fans saying Lukaku is good?
Refer to trans threads over the last 2 weeks, you will find over 300 examples.

Rumors of Juve officials in London negotiating a possible Matuidi + Mandzukic + cash deal for Pogba with United

So no proof ok

I dunno lad, a lot of those are equally difficult. Molde, Midtjylland, AEK, Spartak Moscow are all perpetual Europa lads. Torino finished 7th.

Best scenario for Wolves.
Get knocked out and focus on finishing top 4

was this an intentional misquote? if so well done you got me good lad

They're the lowest ranked seeded team... how are you surprised by that?

Do you literally need me to post links to the threads to satisfy your need for “proof”?

you're confusing a player being good with a player being too good for man u

as a leicester fan i also want them to qualify for the group stage

just because they're the lowest ranked seeded team doesn't mean they need to get a highly ranked unseeded team

they could have drawn Neftci Baku
I'd have been happy with that.

Ole confirmed in his last press conference that Pogba will play against Chelsea. Stop allowing these “rumours” to fuck with you

umpires actually got one right

I say this as a liverpool fan... Lukaku is a good player. Just because you're too fucking lazy to look back at the thread doesn't mean there's any proof. You want people to hold your hand and do the work for you? Fuck off like you're giving us Irish a bad name.

>He thinks United managers have shit to do with united transfers

Attached: 143C762D-F321-43B3-8705-FB8A14824A46.png (355x354, 46K)

LADS STOP REPLYING TO THE OBSESSED IRISH LIVERPOOL FAN. HE’S LIKE A DOG,IF YOU KEEP PLAYING HE’LL KEEP BITING

That's fair. If you want to be in Europe though you'll have to face tough teams eventually. Why not just accept it and hope for the best? If ye end up in Europe it might fuck up your whole season. Your squad isn't exactly the biggest.

>Struggle against part-time car bombers
>Assuming you'll get past part-time copper diggers

Attached: PERRO.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Yeah I wonder why united signed Nemanja Matic

the grandstand theme is now playing in your head

>Friday
20:00: Liverpool vs Norwich [Sky]
>Saturday
12:30: West Ham vs Man City [BT Sport]
17:30: Tottenham vs Aston Villa [Sky]
>Sunday
14:00: Newcastle vs Arsenal [Sky]
16:30: Man Utd vs Chelsea [Sky]

So looks like BT have gone back to the old 12:30 timeslot
A pity.
I liked teatime footy.

Why did you click on Espanyol? What's your problem?

>matuidi + mandzukic
Not interested. Both over 32 yrs old

cause they could be complete shite until xmas but they'll still get a boatload of TV money and guaranteed football for 6 games
Facing a tough team in qualifying robs you of that potentially. I don't even think a channel could be bothered to broadcast Wolves/Crusaders. Their 3rd round game vs Pyrunik still doesn't have a channel with 3 days to go.

Cant wait to win/lose/draw on Saturday lads

Attached: heem sleepy.gif (450x253, 3.54M)

I wanted to see when was the last time they were even part of qualifying.
It's been a LONG time.

Attached: 7.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Fuck BT

Ouch

Attached: 15156311.jpg (850x476, 92K)

based matuidi

Attached: tumblr_pjko68E4D11r75xt9_540.jpg (540x675, 122K)

>liverpool norwich
That’s liverpool with a +10 goal difference

strong tackle bacary sagna

i'm so excited for the season to start again that I have deluded myself into thinking we might get a point at anfield on friday.

>liverpool paid £8m for robertson
>united paid £80m for maguire

who is the better player?

>Real Madrid and Inter destabilise Pogba and Lukaku by saying they're in for them.

>Inter bid £54M for Lukaku.
>Real Madrid bid £27M and James Rodriguez for Pogba.

What did they mean by this?

Liverpool are going to struggle like fuck this season. The gulf in quality between them and city has grown. City totally dominated them first half of community sheild

>Liverpool sign Adrian
L M A O

seeding is such bullshit to favour "established" european clubs

just do blind draw every round imo

youtube.com/watchv=HLHMxFGqhIs
for the zoomers ITT

Attached: based-des.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

One is worth more so financially Maguire is better

I've been doing this in FM for years.

A lot of scousers are of Welsh and Irish descent. 2 countries known for their dislike of England.

They fucked up on exchange rates

Is Norfolk comfy?
I've been to Suffolk and it's very comfy despite the incest stereotypes.

In inters case they actually really want him but are low balling since they probably don't want to be seen as a team that has £70m for transfers
In Reals case they're just cunts, especially since they've been spending 40m+ on literally whos

>Paris Saint-Germain have stepped up their interest in Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, according to Corriere dello Sport.
now this seems possible

Maguire. Robertson is a one season wonder. Will be woefully shit this season

You must joking? Robertson by miles

But why?

The only way it could work would be by offloading Cavani and he doesn't want to leave

this but ironically

Yeah it's pretty comfy. Very similar to Suffolk in the sense that it's mostly market towns and villages. Great Yarmouth is a fucking shithole though.

Just like skins, or that fucking bronson movie. Fuck me that was awful.

seems stupid enough and dyballers is a "big name" so psg will probably do what they can

Liverpool dominated City in the second half though

They upped their game but by no means dominated city at any point

yeah after they made 5 subs lol

>actually thinking this.
The delusion is real

Absolute DOMINATION from City

Attached: Untitled.png (575x397, 11K)

Try watching a game for once

Umtiti is how much?

>Bravo in goal
>no Aguero
>no Jesus
>can't score
lmao

£40m

Liverpool did score though and Jesus did play

lots of very angry young men in /trans/

Lots of very angry scousers
FTFY

niamh to vice captain lads

Attached: 1535975510937.jpg (680x437, 61K)

Seems a bit low t b h. Either way, United won't go for him now. Arse might? Doubtful, but might.

Man U can realistically finish top 3

>Adrian Announced.
End my life.

>adrian
J U S T

top 3 in the net spend table maybe

Attached: 1541142800472.webm (480x480, 1.18M)

>Win CL
>Manage to attract 2 children and a free goalkeeper

Is Liverpool that much of a shithole?

top 6 this season
1.City
2.Liverpool
3.Arsenal
4.United
5.Tottenham
6.Chelsea

thats offensive to shitholes 2bh
at least they have windows

Harvey sounds like a trans shitposter tbqh

Attached: tw.jpg (640x308, 39K)

keita and ox like new signings mate
brewdog to score 15

Attached: 1547174054011.jpg (767x767, 118K)

>Jürgen Klopp brings in professional surfer to help players deal with stress
:(

>Brewdog

Wouldnt be so cringey if Brewdogs beer didnt taste like ass (and I KNOW what ass tastes like)

Attached: barf.jpg (350x298, 21K)

Lmao at all the scousers who say community shield doesn’t count.
Yeah, you only play 38 games and win something just to get a place in the match. It’s a super cup. It matters

To say it’s the same as the audi up is laughable

Upamecano to Arsenal

Attached: 1543771032670.jpg (363x399, 146K)

U wot mate? It is great.

brewdog make nice beer imo
wouldn't actually buy it like it's literally four times the price of bottled stella

>doesnt like an IPA
Back to your labour club with the piss soaked carling

>IPA

Attached: 0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 162K)

>men
>2019
>assuming gender

Everyone knows Klopp’s team will burn out this season and don’t want to join a sinking ship

Quick to hand that pic eh pal
Spent too long here

Each to their own I guess

Went to Brewdogs bar a few years back. Think there was maybe one I actually enjoyed.

I shall stick to my darkfruit in the fututre

i maintain that i'm the only female in /trans/ 2019 edish

Swansea have had a decent window 2bf

Yes we sold Dan James and Mcburnie but that was expected

Nothing could do about that

What do these posts have to do with sport?

U wot mate. They make nice beer

>Anfield will go beyond 60,000
>However, sources have indicated to offthepitch.com that the optimum number is likely to be between 61,000 and 62,000.
Good to see all the transfer money going to good use la

actually i didnt know that i had a appropiate pic for my response, but this one was saved as the first picture in the first folder i looked in.

>dark fruit
Absolutely disgusting. How poor are you?

>fat welsh prick
Not replying. Take this post as your only (You) from me

Fell for it

Attached: 1352131329950.png (575x509, 32K)

I’m a girl and have posted that I am maybe 3 times in /trans/ this summer only for everyone to just assume I’m lying

I identify as a lesbian woman living as a hetrosexual man so you're wrong

Oh the fat Swansea cunt is back. Great, literally worse than Irish Liverpool fan

how feminine are your penises, ladies?

how bout them periods eh? bloody nuisance ;)

Wolves, Leicester and Everton will finish above Man U and Arsenal

it's very feminine in a masculine kind of way

I have a vagina and was born with a vagina and have lived since birth identifying as a female. Hope that clears everything up for you : )

What does it taste like? Every time I've in that position I opt to stick my thumb in her ass instead of licking it because it's fucking ass

meet me in Wigan town centre in 20 minutes

>Spurs Norwegian
>Chelsea Norwegian
Fucking grim lads.

sorry dubs already confirmed the table, only trips have enough power to change it.

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

show us your thumbs

Can’t get to Wigan in 20 mins. Also I don’t know exactly what you mean as “town centre”

for me, it's rich and malty porters and stouts

>her

>

Attached: Just checking if my dubs are still there.png (699x633, 549K)

Man City are very smart with their money despite what Liverpool fans on this board will claim. Maguire is not worth the price Leicester wanted, Van Dijk at the time was not worth the amount Southampton wanted and Sanchez wasn’t worth the wages.

What is it about former West Ham goalies going to top clubs?

Attached: 9CC22FF8-C2B5-42DD-B9D7-7B16323B9786.png (750x1334, 2.07M)

>Reports in Germany claim Arsenal have had a €60m bid rejected for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano
Oh that is interesting I wo
>Bild
Christ.

But Mangala was?

>top clubs

Attached: 1423419091058.png (199x176, 5K)

>TESCO

Attached: 1554789463711.png (1668x1042, 399K)

Are Liverpool unable to afford fake contracts now?

bild is tier 1 almost tier 0

city are as guilty as anybody else when it comes to buying absolute shit at gold prices

no it's fine, I wouldn't want to lose you as a friend too

In the unreliability/bullshit of their claims? Yes, I agree.

WHERE IS THE MONEY FSG

Attached: 1514408228464.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

>top clubs
You need to win the league to be a top club

Lukaku is training with Anderlecht

Not post Pep

Lads. I just put my finger in my butthole. AMA

well yeah he plays for them mate

He is staying because him and Ronaldo have a "special" relationship.

Correct that is one mistake Man City made in the last ten years, well done. That doesn’t instantly discredit the fact that generally City are smart with money you fucking mongoloid.

West Ham are appaz gonna sign wonderkid Cardoso for 2.75mil. Why the fuck is Husillos so good at transfers

Well. Why?

Oh aye, who then, for example in the Pep era? Seeing as the Pep era City is basically a completely different at the board level to before.

Why does he even bother

Attached: 7916EFBF-EF4E-4413-BE5D-3218EB499255.jpg (828x467, 87K)

Pleasure.

Nolito and Mendy tbf

Attention innit

BASED DYBALA

Business idea, keep trans going after the transfer period to act as a /brit/ for the footie lads

stones, mahrez, otamendi, bony, laporte, etc

Follow up. Does your bf know you're gay?

Good post.

It’s called /epl/

I don’t have a boyfriend. But I just sometimes prefer to finger my asshole more than my pussy unless I’m going to really spend some time rubbing myself

youtu.be/hxGEJqLEk2c

Yikes

>this pretending to be a woman gimmick
Grim. At least the mods are about.

>piers morgan
>"plus size" """"""""model""""""""
shant be watching this

>Stones
Inconsistent, jury is still out but goal line clearance saved the league - worth it
>Mahrez
Missed the penalty but scored the only goal vs Spurs and assisted the winning goal/scored the third vs Brighton - worth it
>Otamendi
Crucial to the 100 point season and was the best CB that season - worth it
>Laporte
Top CB last season except for those 7 minutes of retardation that gave Son two goals in the CL
Apart from that, worth every penny

he's got a similar double chin to her, pretty impressive really

>Katt is swedish for cat
fascinating. so european languages are all basically the same?

Attached: deciphering moonrunes..jpg (470x470, 57K)

This is a thing because many of you are so desperate for pussy you even put fat blobs like this on a pedestal. I bet she thinks she's entitled to a man in good shape

Even as a united fan I can’t disagree with this

Tripfags should be hanged.

Shirt sales my friend, it’s the Mancunian way

i don't believe in capital punishment

The ones in the same language groups have similar words for things that where named long ago. Also very resent things tends to have similar words due to anglofication

Good post

Is this how you have fun? Chatting shit on an anonymous image board?

Stones is good, not as good as we thought but he’s still young.
Mahrez is a great backup option, will score loads against bottom of the table teams.
Otamendi has been a great signing, and on his day is a great defender. Has more bad days than good days though I’ll give you that.
Bony was only 28m and offered an alternative on the bench after Dzeko and Jovotic left. Not a great signing but not disastrous.
Laporte is the best defender in the league with VVD.

Basically, we all have the same alphabet.

It’s almost like our lands have a heavily linked history

Attached: finnish language.jpg (1150x1626, 1.39M)

>Stones is good
>Laporte is the best defender in the league with VVD

they were, up until Pep Guardiola and his team came in along with Bergistan. after then they have almost always bought good players except for fullbacks.

what does that have to do with anything

Otamendi was basically free because of the debt City were owed over Negredo and he got in team of the season when they won the league. How was that bad lol

All have the same origins and as such many similarities you white nigger.

sadio's back

Attached: 1546833663278.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>anglofication
yeah, we get that, but in our case its hilarious becauseof the huge limitations in available sounds. Since there is no difference in "L" and "R" sound, and generally no fucks are given about trying to match the foreign word, something like "rules" becomes "ru-ru" and is actually part of the normal language. Can't help grinning a little when seeing some official use a word like that..

Fucking double IQ without wogs shit nation, fuck off Poland

Based.

Nolito was cheap as chips and was fine for a season and nobody expected Mendy’s injury issues, there was no evidence of this earlier in his career. But when he does play he’s world class.

Both those statements are true you delusional pantywaste.

I've always wanted to ask a Japanese person to say 'Orange Lake Boat Flotilla'

>tfw Inter gets Dybala and Lukaku
>Juve ends up with Wanda
>Man U gets nothing and eating shit
Goddamn it I love happy endings.

alphabet is not the same as language you spastic
katt is similar to cat because they both descend from proto-indo-european language and would be the same even if swedish still used runic alphabet
plenty of languages use latin that aren't indo-european and plenty of indo-european languages don't use the latin alphabet

alright susie dent calm down

You’re supposed to sell the cocaïne jorge, not use it

If VVD was so good surely he would have won the league

Not Japanese btw, but this is what it would sound like.
"Oranjew Reyk Bowt Frowtirra" (in Anglo pronounciation)

did you know that cats say "nyan" in Japanese. Guess what pigs say!

Burned out by November

>say something retarded and factually incorrect while acting like a twat
>get called out
>"calm down"
take a look at yourself

How has Walker not been good considering the scarce options available? He's not very bright but he's been essential. Mendy I don't like, I think Zinchenko despite his flaws is less of a defensive risk because Mendy is like Dembele, lazy social media Africans

all those transfers just for watching city steamroll the league for the 3rd time in a row

>Solskjaer only wants players who are passionate about what it means to play for Manchester United.
>Has players like Sanchez and Pogba who couldn't give a shit about United.

Really makes you think...

Attached: Solskjaer.jpg (959x638, 35K)

If Any of Man City defenders had some talent they wouldn't have lost to spurs.

she's american. she's your problem.

>Guess what pigs say!
Howdy partner

Dumb Lublin cunt. Same language means same sounds. I’ll let you work out the rest

Imagine how obsessed you would have to be to keep posting shit like this

It's a very good signing for the future but right now he's nowhere near premier league's level

poland is correct and you are a mong

i am in no way affiliated nor do i in any way agree with the views of the previous posters
however, you need to calm down susie

Oh no I knew you weren't Japanese, you're that guy in that village, right? I was just saying I've always wanted to ask one that. Could be a YouTube sensation you going around asking Nips to pronounce it.

Alphabet*

good try, but its actually "buuh buuh", also dogs say "wan wan".

I'm scared of spurs this season lads

I didn’t say city had good defenders. Wow you’re really upset about the 1 point huh? How long did it take you to get over Gerard’s slip?

Had six la

as you were

Attached: 1558364864871.png (495x470, 299K)

they started it, I politely asked and I got slurs in return

>Spurs supporter saying he's scared of his own team
Wow, colour me shawked.

Take it your a spurs fan

Scared of what?

how come ? They were shit last season and rode an ungodly amount of luck in the CL to get this far, not to mention a couple of dodgy calls in the league too.
Would be surprised if they make it into the top 4 and out of the group stages desu.

>had
Still living in the past

>d-d-d-d-doesn't c-c-c-c-count la!
Grim.

yeah, but there are better things to get Japs to pronounce. My musician mate came back from America and was not overly impressed, telling me he just met Roy Ayers. I was like Roy Ayers, he's a fucking legend.
youtube.com/watch?v=q1zm1-HpW0A

0PL

>United get Maguire for 90m
>Arsenal get Upamecano for 100m

NEW THREAD

New:

>Joao Cancelo greeted everyone at Juventus’ training centre today before leaving shortly after - he’s close to joining Manchester City.
I still don't understand why Sarri allows this if he knows Pep wants him
Does Sarri know something we don't? Is Sarri retarded?

Oh I forgot the French Spurs customer is here. Being retarded as usual.

Absolute state of you mongs.

The move is done, he was saying goodbye

Genuinely hate Liverpool fans. Absolutely no class. Toxic is against the world mentality. If you genuinely think City has no talent in defence there’s no saving you.

Kattla scared the shite out of me as a child.