/cfb/ idgaf edition

Four-star safety commits to Auburn over Texas
TCU's Bunce might miss '19 after scooter accident
Brooks' OU Title IX probe questioned by woman
USC OL returns after donating marrow to sister
Navy drops gun motto after sensitivity questions
Gophers QB Annexstad (foot) out indefinitely
Mizzou coach fine with DE's handling since arrest

Attached: ncaa-fb-main-map.png (2052x1291, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

collegefootballnews.com/2019/08/florida-vs-miami-prediction-game-preview?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero
usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/amway-coaches-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=AG3aeeBUp9c&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWRJUaXmSI
palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190807/florida-gators-have-lsquohuge-culturalrsquo-issue-when-it-comes-to-violence-against-women-activist-says?rssfeed=true&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_pbpsports
fantasy.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2019/en/group?groupID=89199
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Auburn is going to win 8 games this year and there's nothing you can fucking do about it.

Attached: asdfafaf.png (800x648, 212K)

2nd for Oklahoma will win the big 12 and lose in the first round of the CFP and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: mayfield.png (420x415, 14K)

Third for Sneak is a limp-wristed faggot

Attached: ckie.jpg (640x478, 55K)

Remember this? I do...

Attached: zuikaku.jpg (266x189, 9K)

this?

Attached: 2008floridaoklahoma.jpg (1400x1400, 230K)

sneak died in 2015 when a drunk driver mowed him down in a crosswalk. his trip was recycled by the fbi as a psyop

The quintessential #5 team :3

>I'm just saying I really doubt many non-SJW women

Do they actually exist?

You got steam rolled by a Texas team with like 1 draft pick. Be quiet.

Urban Meyer was demonstrated to have known and tolerated Smith's abuse of his wife. The board wanted to fire him immediately after their investigation but the boosters revolted.

hey my wrists aren't limp...

lol

also when does the AP poll come out?

youcant fool me fed boi

yet they'll lose the iron bowl and that's really all that matters

collegefootballnews.com/2019/08/florida-vs-miami-prediction-game-preview?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero

what is this

Didn't he report him and nothing happened?

Non-SJW girls are the vast majority in the deep south. Among sorority girls even the few liberal ones weren't full orange man bad.

In January 2016 I once had lunch with a few people and a normie blond sorority girl who, while talking about our major (industrial engineering), randomly said "I just need to drop out and let daddy Trump take care of me" and went on a bit talking about him like a father figure. Keep in mind when this was - supporters still needed to talk in hushed tones in public at this point - and this is her water cooler talk.

>You got steam rolled by a Texas team with like 1 draft pick. Be quiet.
First of all, Texas is back. Second, I fucking hate Georgia, but he's putting together talent the likes of which only Ohio State and Bama have seen in recent years, and he seems to be a competent enough coach. They're not going anywhere.

No, if a girl is in a university she's both a SJW (to some degree) and a pincushion (to a large degree)

/r9k/ please go

incredibly based

Attached: j.png (539x720, 826K)

The quintessential #5 team.

they're the overwhelming majority of women in the southeast

>Program that isn't THE Ohio State does something that isn't acceptable to sjws or the NCAA
>Well this all checks out I suppose. Honestly I can't be bothered. Just don't do it again or something idk
>THE Ohio State does literally anything
>Ok this may be the worst thing ever. Let me get my tools out.

WW2 Japanese aircraft carrier although I'm sure japfag is just some fatass gaijin stinking up a military base somewhere or a vpn larper. Either way I hope the next gator they try to molest does us a favor.

Even if they win the Iron Bowl it won't matter since no team in the West will be consistent enough to capitalize.

guys it's so close yet so far how do I stay motivated

You know I'm right.

#
This, and it creates a positive feedback loop. The Southeast has been cfb fanatical territory for 50 years. It's created a culture akin to European soccer in that area. The only top recruits you ever see leave the southeast are usually from Florida which is in the geographic area but does not share the same fanatical mentality across the state. And players leaving state of Florida or the entire Southeast is STILL the exception.

So the good talent stays home which usually brings natties which raises fan interest which grows the culture which fosters better talent. The exact opposite happens in the Northeast and parts of the Midwest. Only the big 12 has a comparable football culture to the southeast but they don't have the talent pool to consistently compete with that region because players don't leave.

THREE WEEKS AWAY FROM ST8 BALL

Attached: 19.jpg (1080x1349, 1.92M)

>The only top recruits you ever see leave the southeast are usually from Florida
I would point out that the elite Florida teams are also chalked FULL of Florida recruits. We just produce an absurd number of talented athletes here

Roll Tide fags. Football is almost here.

Hopefully Tua isn’t made of glass every time he gets hit this year.

Will our defense be utter shit again or do we see a return to form?

Attached: 087CECAD-3973-44CA-9BE5-5D7CF3A2C4EF.jpg (1024x700, 55K)

Florida State sucks

I'm just saying, if you use >Jordan Brand for a fucking football uniform you deserve every single bad thing that happens to you

Attached: 1531237594532.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

yes correct. every now and then you get an uppity tyrell that wants to be a heel and goes to Ohio State or something, but for the most part everybody stays in the region

>muh culture
it's the number of blacks, don't get it twisted

OKLAHOMA IS NOT GOING TO WIN THE BIG 12 THIS SEASON!

Attached: matt texas 2.jpg (3000x2202, 681K)

>Pee Pee Herman
>winning anything important

>t. seething incel

Attached: 1426235.jpg (1080x1273, 209K)

>defining your """school""" by the average slag in attendance

my god holly rowe is ugly.

I want to get into College Football, but the setup confuses me. Like what team would I follow? Why are there so many Bowl games and conferences?

VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN GET LAID HAVE SEX VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN

Attached: 55E9BCBC-654B-4251-A539-F1AD9ED11366.jpg (529x350, 59K)

It’s either left or right for me

Honestly I don't know if really getting into college football is possible for a foreigner. So much of the appeal is tied to your personal connection to your school and your region

I guess you should start by trying to catch some of the big time matchups and see if you like it

There are a number of divisions in cfb but most people here just focus on fbs which consists of 5 power conferences, five group of 5 conferences and some independents like notre dame and umass. That mostly because these conferences technically qualify for the college national playoff although the four slots usually go to the P5 confernce teams and notre dame because of talent

Attached: fbs-conferences.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

What the hell michigan state..

Attached: IMG_20190805_130237.jpg (1536x2048, 342K)

Go be a student and get a degree at a university and become a fan of that team. Otherwise you'll have to be an Alabama or LSU fan.

So you are that bitch osu fan pretending to be some corporate faggot here before lol

Also

P5: acc, big 12, ,pac 12, sec, B1G

G5: MWC, MAC, Sun belt, cusa, aac

Independents: notre dame, umass, byu, liberty, new Mexico state, army

Uconn is in the aac but should be going independent in a few years.

I guess as a new viewer just stick to viewing the P5 teams and notre dame first to get an idea of the games. And maybe pick a region that fits your viewing schedule best

Reminder that this absolute Chad is going to win AT LEAST 9 games this year.

Attached: 07B416BA-9FB7-41CF-B3FC-1B34DC9882CC.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

GBR

>overwhelming
Have sex.

Based

The only qualification for that job is to be hot and she fails.

I mean okay, but there are plenty of blacks in Michigan, new York, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Washington, California, Texas, and Oregon and those areas haven't scored a point in the CFP in at least 5 years. I think there's more to it than that.

it's sort of like Euro soccer in the sense that there are many different conferences (league tiers) with the power 5 sort of like the PL and the g5 being like the championship. They compete for the same title but no g5 team has ever won it b or at least not in the modern era. They are also difficult to follow because they don't get tv without a huge and unnecessary tv package or they're playing a power 5 team.

The good news is most states have at least one P5 team. Power 5 refers to the best 5 conferences, which are acc, big 10, big 12, pac 12 and sec. G5 referred to group of 5, which are Mac, sun belt, meac, cusa, aac I think.

if you want to get into it my advice would be to pick a team you'll be able to watch consistently before any other qualifications. Most conferences have their own networks and they're available on streaming services I think.

Once you've got a pool of teams you can watch, watch as many games as you can until one starts growing on you.

It's harder for you guys because a lot of the loyalty in cfb comes from lifelong devotion starting in childhood and a bond usually shared and passed down from father to son. So a lot of the atmosphere may get missed on you, the same way soccer atmosphere is missed on us.

Cfb is by far the most comparable American sport to euro soccer as far as fandom and culture goes. The deep South especially will remind you of home on Saturdays.

>Michigan
Yes, and they go to Michigan or Sparty, who are usually good.
>New York
There's surprisingly little talent in NYC, and what little there is fucks off to competent programs.
>Illinois
Not much talent here either, and what there is doesn't stay in state.
>Ohio
Yes and aOSU has lost like two games in the last seven years.
>Wisconsin
lol no
>Washington
Decent talent which makes for decent programs.
>California
USC has just had terrible leadership since Carroll left. They'll be back when they figure it out.
>Texas
Was absolutely gutted before 2018, probably due to bad coaching at Texas and aTm. Herman and Jimbo have locked the state down now, so I expect to see both of them elite in the coming years.
>Oregon
Surely you jest.

Florida State still sucks

>the four slots usually go to the P5 confernce teams and notre dame because of talent

you mean notre dame because papist scum will only pull for them?

love it when they get BTFO'd for a national audience

Because they go undefeated against good strength of schedule.

WHOS READY TO WIN ATLEAST 6 WINS

Attached: 402C9A9C-6424-4279-A6C0-75209F91F87B.jpg (320x320, 50K)

>good strength of schedule

Yeah that explains why they've been not just beaten but destroyed in the playoffs

just because a state focuses on different and irrelevant sports (basketball) does not mean you can say there isn't any talent in the state. it supports the argument of a separate football culture in the deep South than the rest of the country.

I AM READY TO WIN (atleast) 6 GAMES

Attached: 4856F889-A03D-409D-80C5-5B3B99CB3C2B.jpg (620x320, 45K)

What's that blackman doing?

Taters gonna wreck some Gators

Take it up with the scouts. I'm just reporting what they've found.

Doesn't matter, they earned their way into it. No losses, wins over #8 and #17. That's better than OU, Georgia, and OSU, who had similarly impressive wins but also took upset losses.

>The University of Georgia has dismissed OLB Brenton Cox
That means the two former 5 stars wearing number one last season are no longer on the team after disappointing freshman seasons.

usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/amway-coaches-poll/
Overrated:
LSU
Michigan
Texas
Oregon
Penn State
Utah
Michigan State

Everyone has except Bama and Clemson

LSU has top 8 talent. I'd say they're right about where they should be.

They’ll be at Auburn next year

I see where your going but I kind of see it different. To me fbs football is like uefa soccer. In uefa you have the the four big leagues in Euro soccer. Those are the german bundes, La liga, série A, and then the EPL. Then you have a bunch of scrub uefa soccer leagues like Ligue 1, Scottish premier league, Austrian bundes, and eredivisie. Now most of the good coaches, players, and money go to the 4 big soccer leagues when the rest of the euro leagues barely get anything to compete. And while all the euro leagues can qualify for the CL, for the most part the big four leagues like the PL and la liga are the ones that usually get the good group qualifiers and win cl titles while the the scub leagues like the Scottish league and austrian bundes just have to suck it up and make due with the scraps uefa gives them. cfb is like that. With the P5 teams like the SEC and B1G being the La Ligas and EPLs of cfb, and G5 teams like the aac and cusa being the Ligue 1s and of Eredivisies of cfb.

They can have Cox if it's true he was booted for attitude like I've heard.

Last chance u season 5

Lol remember the poop swastika at Missouri? Good times

Not having a conference championship data point is a loss.

Have you been anywhere in the US? Friends anywhere or friends who have studied at a US school? That would be an option. Another would be just picking a random school now that could end up being good down the line that isn't quite there. I'm a Michigan fan (went there, dad went there), but I won't advocate rooting for us since we are only a disappointment. A school like Nebraska isn't a bad option tbqh. New, young coach. Incredible history, random as fuck and should be pretty good down the line. They also get decent airplay on TV.

Conferences are determined by geography. SEC is south, Big 10 is Midwest, Big 12 is plains, Pac 12 is west, ACC is the east coast, etc. There are over 100 FBS (think the premier league of college football) teams so there needs to be organization.

There are so many bowls one because ad revenue. People shit on how many bowls there are but honestly, around xmas time it's pretty comfy chilling with family and watching a 6-6 Cal team play a 6-6 Boston College. Bowls are determined by record, conference (the rose bowl is almost always the best pac 12 team vs best big 10 team). The CFB Playoff is a selection committee determined playoff that takes into account record, SoS, margin of victory, pedigree etc.

It's a lot to really understand and it's not simple like NFL. Just try to watch the big games this season and see what you think. I put the time in to write this because it's genuinely the best sport/league on the planet and anyone (especially someone from Europe) who is interested in following it is awesome.

I still think it was a drunk Indian kid trying to draw a good luck symbol with poo in the bathroom

All of those school can beat Notre Dame

You're not getting back into the playoffs until you join a conference or play tougher opponents

>there are still aOSU and Jawja hoes mad that Notre Dame rightfully got in over them and could do it again if Notre Dame went undefeated again

Attached: 1504411850352.jpg (807x802, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AG3aeeBUp9c&feature=youtu.be

>gaytor taking shit from a sec commercial

he had no purpose for being there. Just a literal dumbass trying to align himself with actual athletes.

>durrhurr no losses means dey da bess
Bootyblasters on some UCF-level retardation. Join a conference and have sex.

Keep seething conference tranny, then dilate.

Attached: ND_NoSharing.jpg (248x186, 13K)

Sex. Have it.

jock sniffing celebrities are bluepilled af

natalie portman is a poser

embarrassing for texas

Conference championships are in fact a poor way of determining the best team in a conference, are ridiculously simple (a two team single-elimination tournament, not even between the best two teams, but in two arbitrarily defined regions), and only take 8-9 games per season into account when selecting teams to play in them.
>b-but muh committee says
Listen to their actions, not their words.
>All of those school can beat Notre Dame
Those schools need to focus on beating teams far worse than Notre Dame, such as Purdue, before they can take on Notre Dame.
>or play tougher opponents
I see two bluebloods, three modern powers, and three kind of okay sometimes opponents on their schedule this year. Their SOS is ranked 24th in the P5,
>You're not getting back into the playoffs until you join a conference
I'm not a football team.

Maybe Notre Dame should focus on winning when they're on national television

notre dame should have to join a conference but it's pretty fucking obvious why and it's stupid to blame them

The simple fact is ND is not going to get in over a 1-loss conference champ again.

>defending the relevance of conference championships for conferences not named the Big12
shiggy fucking diggy

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-232328__01.jpg (1080x249, 30K)

SEC shorts are unfunny normie shit.

Not having an upset loss to a weaker team is what put them in above OU, Georgia, and Ohio State, yes. Unlike UCF though, they had some highly-ranked wins.

They underperformed against not-terribly-impressive ranked opponents and showed that they didn’t belong on the same field as Clemson.

Notre Dame is perennially overrated and gets embarrassed every time they're given a chance to prove themselves. Either Notre Dame joins a conference and learns what college football is actually about or they continue to be a meme coasting on "muh history" and money from bandwagoners while getting curbstomped by serious programs in big games.

I mean they’re hideous regularly but this is advanced hideous

Probably.
I wouldn't mind if more teams took their model actually, it's super interesting. Stanford and USC every year, a B1G rival every year, and five rotating ACC teams. They play on the Pacific and the Atlantic every single year despite being deep in the heartland themselves. Compare that to a team like Florida who, because they play their (usually competent) out of conference rival FSU on top of an SEC schedule that includes Georgia and LSU every year, virtually never leaves the Southeast, and won't for another decade.

Under-performing against ranked opponents is miles better than losing, especially to unranked opponents.
>belong on the same field as Clemson
They did that by being the #3 team. That's how this works.

Because they were overrated by the committee, and it showed. With the benefit of hindsight they won’t make the same mistake again.

so they get embarrassed by an overhyped Miami, play a soft schedule the next season and get btfo in the CFP, and what the fuck are we even talking about

it's not even worth discussing because they have a big boy schedule this year and they'll limp into the capital one bowl with 3 losses anyway. if Notre Dame goes undefeated this year and Georgia and Michigan finish in the top 15 then ok, they deserve to be in. But that's not happening

Fraternity life is really dying lads, the day of the geed is soon

And nearly every coach as well. Interesting how they tricked basically everyone into giving them the #3 slot.

Attached: qsBIv9r.png (1080x1675, 1.53M)

What's wrong? It's untouchable at most southern schools - the parents are some of the biggest donors.

Frats are gay

Oh well. Never was my thing desu

Fraternities are extremely vulnerable at every school. The university doesn’t care if it misses out on $10,000 from Brad’s parents if his fraternity fucks with its image. Bad fraternities are shitting all over the place constantly. Honestly it got way too big for its own good and there needs to be a major retraction.

I can see that being an issue. I knew a guy in high school who passed on unc because it seemed like it was nothing but frat and sorority students taking meme degrees to him

It's also a major draw for those schools. The dudebros will take their business elsewhere if the school stops them.

A school won’t care if Brad chooses Northwest College of the South Panhandle over them because they had to suspend a fraternity over brothers encouraging them to spike drinks

The average fraternity size at my university is almost 100. That’s larger than both the football team and the marching band where I went to high school. The idea an organization that size can truly be a brotherhood is ridiculous

Yes, it is.
>but muh appeal to authority

Last Banzai of the Zuikaku

It's not really. The team with the third best resume got the #3 spot. This is common sense to everyone else.

What about 4000 Brads?

>the committee, coaches, and writers overwhelmingly agree on something
>n-no i'm right they're so stupid!!

>appeal to authority rather than present an argument
>ARGH WHY CAN’T I PERSUADE YOU

The team with the third-best resume was Oklahoma. Fourth best didn’t make the playoff.

It's unianimous that LSU and Michigan are overrated.

I bet LSU loses 4.
Texas, Alabama, Auburn and another

I've presented my argument very clearly. Yours was "no Notre Dame sucks based on information I learned a month after the selections were made." I could care less if I change the unique opinion of an anonymous poster on a waterpark maintenance forum, I just thought you might like to know why you were wrong.

4000 brads wouldn’t pick another school because it had a fraternity another one didn’t. Fraternities are not important enough to universities for them to just forgive fraternities constantly shitting their pants

ND
>wins over #8, #17, no losses
OU
>wins over #14, #15, loss to #14
OSU
>wins over #8, #13, #26, loss to a 6-6 team
Georgia
>wins over #10, #16, #24, losses to #1, #11

ND clearly has the best of these four, who is second can be (and was) discussed. OU was chosen by the committee, AP, and coaches alike. The coaches and AP selected OSU next, while the committee chose Georgia. But #3 is definitely clear-cut.

Ranked by wins:
OSU
ND
Georgia
OU

Ranked by losses:
ND
Georgia or OU (depending on how much significance you give the Bama game)
OSU

There's really no to conclude anyone but ND without bias.

I don't know what schools you're familiar with but in the deep south that is DEFINITELY a consideration for brads. Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and FSU are well known for excellent greek atmospheres. For fuck's sake, look at Alabama's eight-figure frat houses. You really think removing those would have 0 impact on applications?

Reminder that my LOUISIANA Ragin' Cajuns are winning AT LEAST 4 games this year and there's not a DAMN thing you can do about it

LSU is literally under threat of a major lawsuit that would majorly expand the scope of Title IX because of fraternities. Fraternities need to stop shitting their pants if they want to survive.

Arizona State tore down the entirety of its fraternity row and there was literally no lasting effect on enrollment. None of the seven major schools that suspended Greek life recently had any major effect on their enrollment, LSU and FSU among them

Did ASU even have a significant frat population? They have 60000 students, they can't have made up very many. At somewhere like Auburn it's 1 in 3 students. What did LSU and FSU do?

Once again students may be involved in Greek Life, but the decision on where to go to university is not made based entirely on that. Also consider that outside of these big flagship institutions that Greek life is pretty dead

Most of those numbers are heavily skewed by Sororities

Attached: 1477785591686.png (623x370, 172K)

people coming into college might have an idea about greek life but theyre not gonna care whether a fraternity or sorority got suspended or kicked off campus

Predict this game. Closest wins a prize

Attached: k3KSg01.png (751x164, 17K)

31-13 Georgia

3-2 Irish

They'll actually both be on the OSU roster in 2020

they're dumb af anyway, full of douches

Georgia is an ass whooping. georgia is actually good unlike notre dame being overated like they are always are

nd scores single digits

>I could care less if

Oh so you care after all

UGA wins 34-17

>Arizona State tore down the entirety of its fraternity row
Yeah because all of their frat houses were in need of repair, so they just moved off campus and are rebuilding them on campus in another location

OU and OSU had 12 wins, same as ND. Their 12 wins were both better. In the absence of a 13th data point for ND they get the benefit of the doubt, or they would in a fair system. Case closed.

tOSU is GUARANTEED to win the ship this year. Screencap this post

yeah try again I'm not some pseudo tripfag like you, lol

Okay then

Ri/c/e Owls!

Attached: AEFDE4AE-FF52-42CE-BDC4-1BC481CEFE3A.jpg (1324x2048, 547K)

So close yet it feels like forever

Our time is now!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24-12-35-26-01.jpg (401x583, 126K)

>no meyer
>no schiano
>no haskins
lol

24-3 Dawgs

wild nigger shit

Anyone else just not feeling excited at all for this season? Nothing has really changed since last year. I expect the CFP to be the exact same except Notre Dame will be nowhere near the top 10. Only mildly interesting thing is seeing how KU will do with Les Miles

Attached: tim2.png (1314x740, 751K)

>Day
>Mattison/Hafley
>Fields
GUARANTEED

i actually want to the see tits now lol

Nike are a bunch of retards but hopefully zoomer croots like them.

They better give us a throwback next season to make up for this.

Attached: D_FT_ZDXoAAKHW3.jpg (1334x2048, 328K)

wtf are you on about I'm fucking chomping at the bit

s
:)

Yep, Bama/Clemson/Georgia wins lol. I miss when teams without elite recruiting like Oregon, TCU, and Baylor had a legitimate chance. It's so weird to think about. Oregon was actually the favorite for the natty over Ohio State. No one actually gives Washington a chance these days.

ACKTUALLY...... Washington put 7 points on Bama in the CFPs a few years ago

>Their 12 wins were both better.
Not true, see . You could give OSU a slight edge, but certainly not OU. And OSU isn't even in most people's discussion due to the Purdue blowout.
>In the absence of a 13th data point for ND they get the benefit of the doubt
This is silly on so many counts. First of all, this assumes that ND would IMPROVE their record by losing a thirteenth game, which is far beyond illogical. It contends that if ND played someone like Missouri on championship weekend and lost, this would somehow be better for their record. Second, Alabama and Clemson both count FCS opponents in their 13 games, so they both only play 12 games in their own subdivision as well. Third, it assumes that there is something special about the number 13 that the number 12 just doesn't have. We've had 12 game playoff teams before. We've even had 12 game playoff *champions* before, so there's nothing special going on here.

This is clearly just Notre Dame hate.

all he has to do is beat Iowa

Why is Michigan favorites to win the B1G?

Not a lot of faith in Ryan Day I guess. Penn State looked unimpressive last year, as did the rest of the B1G, so it's just UM and OSU.

Christ, lot of GDIs in this thread

Greek anons report in

Attached: 724DE1EA-4E4D-4BD9-BAB4-6229814A4327.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

There was a nigger SAE at my school.

What are some universities that don't have the best reputation academically but are either underrated or actually making large strives in upping their academics?

grim

This on all regards.
Saban ruined the sport

I don't know if it was him either. The sport was alive and well in 2013 and 2014. And it's not like he's invulnerable, as Auburn and Clemson frequently show. The top two or three programs are just unusually high above the next few (Oklahoma, Ohio State, ND, etc.).

So what to blame it on? Zoomers wanting to be at Clemson/Bama/Georgia even though they probably won't play until their junior/senior unless they're elite? A bunch of these dumb retards end up transferring out in a year or two so I don't get it

Two runs of very elite teams occurring at the exact same time. Think of some five year runs with multiple natties, like 1987-1991 Miami, '50s Oklahoma, 90s Nebraska. This is the first time that's happened with two teams at the exact same time.

>tfw your school is playing your 2nd favorite school

39-10 jawjaw

I wonder if Georgia will jump Alabama after blowing out ND

you're the type of person that needs to culled

FROST I LOVE YOU

Attached: giphy.gif (424x327, 3.84M)

go get too wasted and die frat faggot

You should go look at the games they've played against playoff teams since 2013, then come back and apologize for being too stupid to participate

Not a week goes by when they aren't on national television, retard

>A loss is better than not losing
>Making shit up about sos despite a number of ranking systems saying you're wrong

Delusion

>42-14
>30-3

ND has two things going for it, tv executives who crave nothing but ratings and the its name, because its product is a shadow of what it was decades ago

i meant all the games, my challenged friend.

I don't care

>42-14
>30-3

lol yeah why would you bother realizing you're being retarded when you could just cherrypick as it suits you

What others are there?

at clemson 2015, at FSU 2014, Georgia 2017. Lost them all, but all by the slimmest possible margins.

Enjoy circlejerking about muh regular season while you constantly get BTFO'd in playoff games that proves you don't belong in playoffs because you're perpetually overranked

If you're like every other Notre Dame fan you didn't go there and don't have anyone in your family who did either

>say something stupid
>move goalposts
>inadvertently imply that alabama didn't belong in the playoffs
>try to talk shit but don't realize i actually went there, and it's better than your school

tough morning for you.

>42-14
>30-3

The hurricane game against Clemson came down to a 4th down and goal line stop. What a wild game.

Attached: I Made a Grave Mistake.jpg (389x318, 24K)

Sup?

GO NOLES!

same with FSU, with that refball

I'm a big Nebraska fan and I'd have to second the recommendation, as well as commend taking the time to spread the gospel of College Football. GBR!

>that supposed “forward pass” during the Miami game that they called back

Bullshit

FUCK DA SEMENHOLES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWRJUaXmSI

The tradition continues!

Attached: Scott-Frost-Huskersdotcom.jpg (800x600, 48K)

In terms of marquee opponents you can give ND the slightest of edges over OU, but week in and week out OU dominated inferior opponents in a way ND did not.
A loss is better than not playing at all, yes.

You may only respond to this post if your team has won a national title in football, basketball, and baseball.

Attached: DDYRAtZXgAQ2hW1.jpg (1054x675, 178K)

Anyone else end up going to one of their undergrad school's rivals for grad school?

You are unfathomably stupid.

K

any good usc memes

Attached: 45420169_10212294133003598_6337464810661216256_n.jpg (886x720, 56K)

ATTENTION: A CYCLONE WEATHER ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING BOARDS:...Yea Forums...STRONG WINDS AND BRO CULTURE ARE EXPECTED...ALL KEKS AND JANNIES SHOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE COVER...

Attached: mascot_squad_landing.jpg (610x389, 195K)

BASED

Attached: 5a1b17b86c5f7.image.jpg (920x810, 111K)

Most overhyped coach of all time enjoy perpetual 8-4

>that seething SCAR Cletus who would always bitch whenever I called the real USC USC

b-but they were a college before you were a state!

gay

but he will still lose to dat buff

Attached: dat buff cheerleader.jpg (530x700, 68K)

no u

palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190807/florida-gators-have-lsquohuge-culturalrsquo-issue-when-it-comes-to-violence-against-women-activist-says?rssfeed=true&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_pbpsports

of course no one cares about all the shit that happens at UF. But go crazy if it happens at UM or FSU

Anyone have that girl next door looking Buffs cheerleader pic?

If I attend Florida for some classes, do they teach you how to beat women and get away with it?

Attached: 531104CA-BE8F-4F57-A518-1ECD5A0C7DB1.jpg (960x960, 81K)

honestly why doesn't DAAAAAABO get more flak for the way his team competes? Do boomers love the Bible Boy meme that much, as if Clemson is the only place in college football with God-fearing/blue collar fans?

there's literally no one in the ACC that actually threatens Clemson. In the CFP era, only one of their losses can be attributed to something other than key injuries, and they still won the national championship that year. Other powerhouses spill their spaghetti, but it's against far better competition.

I'm sure tOSU/Bama/OU/ND would love to go out and play a schedule of
>Boston College
>Wake Forest
>Georgia Tech
>NC State
>Syracuse
>Duke/UNC/UVA/Pitt
every year.

Who is the actual competition? Post-Spurrier SCAR? Post-Bowden FSU? The odd year where they grab VT or Miami as cross-division rivals? It's bush league shit

Attached: 1537836245108.jpg (799x778, 61K)

lmao

So whay exactly do you want done about it?

Promotion/relegation would save CFB

What do you mean how they compete? They compete very well. Do we wish the ACC was so trash, well yes, but are we supposed to blame them for that? They schedule good OOC.

Good luck with that

Not saying it will ever happen. But it would certainly save CFB.

Are fraternities really dying in colleges what about sororities as well?

(you)

dat butterface

la creatura

Just think of it like your soccer tiers but with teams staying in place instead of pro/rel
You have the top teams (so-called power 5 conferences, just think of it as being geographically broken up like with your different countries), second-tier teams that can sort of compete (mid-majors), and lower leagues like FCS-tier, Divison II and Division III
What team you support is all up to you. Which one do you like or which one can you feel most connected with?

Well the concept of teenagers getting drunk and torturing each other in million dollar mansions has gotten a second look

So what went wrong really?

He's gonna keel over halfway through the season isn't he.

Attached: 31530976_1849952668388989_9085882806495608832_n.jpg (1319x876, 93K)

Depends on the type
Mine I'm going to now doesn't even have any that aren't academic based

Yes. Even at my school which is a bastion of Greek life - our nationals, IFC, the school, fucking everyone and their mother wants us gone. It’s sad honestly. We raise hundreds of thousands for our charities every year and nobody bats an eye. But ONE person gets drunk and posts something stupid and boom, our charter can get yanked.

Attached: CEB72E43-36E6-4A08-BABE-EB94D79F90E8.jpg (750x492, 534K)

Jesus fuck, is that LSU? NOTHING like that is going on at Auburn right now. We got email reports of sexual assaults every couple of months, but anything about hazing was rare, and there are no rumors of ending frats or sororities.

Huh. Looks like there was a nigger SAE after all.

>They schedule good OOC
Like who

Yes, both have gotten way too expensive for most people

>Jesus fuck, is that LSU?
No lmao that's SAE national headquarters.

Our nationals might be the most cucked of any: the """""officially""""" banned the pledge process but really only in name.

Every chapter that's still real has a process. It was so easy to tell too, you had half of the guys there that seemed normal and the other half that were just utter goobers.

Attached: 41654D27-A6E0-4C25-BF81-FDBE782C7496.jpg (599x399, 138K)

I think it was a combination of things. you had news sites reporting all the high jinks like hazing as well as student incidents about them butt chugging at events. not to mention the media releasing films like animal house and neighbors and you now have a public that sees greek like a complete joke. schools as well as students dont want stuff that makes their schools look like a joke. so the colleges do what they can to clean up those eye sores by different means. I know I had no interest joining one due to how they were portrayed by the media whether it was fair or not. and there always seemed to be an incident every few weeks that would lead the frats to be the joke of the week at the cafeteria area. overall that stuff can start to hurt the image of greek life when it all starts to pile up. again whether thats fair or not.

Attached: vols.jpg (380x440, 48K)

who /bowlelgibleorbust/ here

Attached: file.png (374x363, 188K)

Attached: 1468639218699.jpg (960x540, 42K)

right here

Attached: herbie.jpg (684x478, 87K)

Frats are for chads and there just aren't enough chads to go around these days

In the Swinney era
>South Carolina every year
>Two home and aways with Auburn, plus a neutral site
>Neutral site with Alabama
>Two home and aways with Notre Dame, plus a neutral site
>Home and away with Georgia
>Home and away with Texas A&M
>Home and away with LSU
>TCU

I mean what your school is.

Chads don't even want near to a fraternity they would rather be geek chads than joining frats.

tyb purdy

Attached: 8720528.jpg (620x320, 32K)

>Texas A&M
>South Carolina
Both of these teams play the preseason top 3 and each other.

Does either team make a bowl game?

frats have been seen as trust fund babby horse shit long before neighbors or whatever else. i graduated in 2002 and you learned after freshman year not to go to greek parties or even parties where they might show up.

no concept of restraint or reality and they try so hard to be "crazy" that they turn decent parties into lame tryhard shit. no one's going to miss greek life when it's gone. there will still be plenty of parties and stupid kids, they just won't all be congregated in daddy warbucks' mansion and sanctioned on campus.

thats at fsu next in the doing crime and getting unpunished for it department

I know you're all zoomers who can't remember the 90s when Michigan dominated aOSU so you don't know that the rivalry is back and forth between who dominates so you shouldn't be surprised when Michigan starts dominating again now that aOSU doesn't have an elite coach

Yeah but aOSU hasn't been dominated like Michigan has these last few years since the Ottoman Empire was still around.

Florida is the king of Domestic Abuse but the Gaydors still hold as best arrests soon they will beat Miami.

C O P E

both will

Attached: musgoat.jpg (960x640, 66K)

Like dust in the wind

Winston

Famous Jamesis is still famous and students still fuck her in the pussy today.

For me it’s D-III

He's famous for being potentially the worst qb the bucs have ever had

Not even close

>YFW Hurts becomes the third straight QB to win the Heisman only to choke it away to Bama in the Playoffs.

>Graduated from a uni that has no football program
>Gets excited for CFB season over the NFL the last few years
What do? It seems that CFB has more exciting games over pros, why is that?

Ah yes I remember the game of the century in 2005.... Tennessee vs South Carolina.

Remember that former gators player that murdered someone and then hung himself in jail? Lol what a pussy

What should my expectations be for WVU/App State this fall?

That pussy stomped over your team en route to a national title

Illinois is making a Bowl Game this year and there’s nothing you can do about it

>He's famous for being potentially the worst qb the bucs have ever had

Wrong. That's not Vinny Testaverde

>Anons believed Hernandez committed suicide

Even his lawyer smelled very fouled about his death.

>Clemson had to self-report the improper use of confetti to the NCAA
Why do we even watch this meme sport?

Attached: awkward.png (399x322, 42K)

If they weren't a big school, that would be a postseason ban

Because a bunch of undereducated kids barely old enough to vote produce awe-inspiring simultaneous displays of athleticism and stupidity for free. It's fucking insanely entertaining, even if it's a notably lower quality of play and worse arrangement for the players involved.

objectively wrong but that's not really saying much

App state wins the sun belt. Wvu wins 7 games

Nebraska will beat Ohio State this season

App st is going 12-0

People are finally starting to wake up to the fact that dabo is a total faggot who plays up his accent and his “aww shucks” attitude for ESPN

Always thought he was a faggot

So about 1 decent opponent a year

>for free

Nope. They're compensated for it. If it hurts your feelings so much just watch the NFL

Got em, and I don’t know what team you’re talking about lololol

Attached: 43C65C89-A495-497A-ADD9-C3FF77F0825F.jpg (740x620, 51K)

Believe that

Which is good. Many schools can't even manage that much, and the only ones that averages more are USC and FSU.

Not that guy but it's still far below the value they produce. They would be paid far more if not for Title IX and the NCAA.

they get paid a lot, and if you think out what a payment system would look like realistically you would realize how much of a clusterfuck it would cause and ruin all of college sports.

>Plays 1 real opponent a year
>"W-well that's better than most!"

Compared to their market value they're not. They don't receive much more than national merit finalist students, and no one refers to them as paid.
>and if you think out what a payment system would look like realistically you would realize how much of a clusterfuck it would cause and ruin all of college sports.
Sure, but saying they're not paid is still mostly correct.

That's an excellent standard for non-conference schedules. What's your contention with this?

They play 1 (one) real opponent a year

Cool, if that one is in their non-conference schedule we don't disagree.

Well if your conference play is an absolute joke maybe getting a good OOC should be important?

>Sure, but saying they're not paid is still mostly correct.

free tuition
free housing (best on campus)
free dining (best on campus)
free medical care
free tutoring
free gym access (best on campus)
free strength training/conditioning coaching
free apparel

If you played several tough teams a year you might have a point but you don't. ACC is AAC tier except for Clemson

I'm not a football team and I'm also not on one so I don't play any teams at all. Per my original post, we still don't disagree.

Still doesn't add up to much, and again tuition, housing, and gym access are given to non-athletes as well.

It's also worth noting they're risking irreparable harm to their bodies.

They don't compete very well

Categorically false.

>Still doesn't add up to much,
Yeah that's why everyone is complaining about the cost of tuition and forgiving loans, because it's not much

>and again tuition, housing, and gym access are given to non-athletes as well.
They're not free to non-athletes unless you have another full ride scholarship

Categorically true, actually

Weird seeing as they finished first last year with no losses.

When you play a conference full of nobodies it's easy to beat one good team

Exactly. No one says that full ride scholarship recipients are paid, they just get scholarships. And if their payment was enough there would be no need for price controls by the NCAA. Those rules exist because many schools would pay their players much more if it were allowed, and many do anyway.

Whether you consider their competition pop warner tier or NFL tier, they compete well against it. If you can't understand this you probably have down syndrome or something.

>they just get scholarships.
"Scholarships aren't worth anything" --A dumbass faggot, 2019

They don't have any real competition except a token game a year, on average

Attached: slide_63.jpg (960x720, 81K)

You are no longer disagreeing.

this is the best faggots can come up with
>but thats not real money!

I am actually

Good goy, don't do anything that involves risk especially if you love doing it

If it's just under a price ceiling it's objectively less than the market says they are worth.

Huff
Huff
Huff

He's gonna say it!

Alpha chi sigma

Wisconsin will win the B1G

I hope so

AAAAGGGGGHHHH WHY WONT AUGUST END ALREADY

Pumpkins soon comrade

>mfw App wins da Cottonb Owl

Attached: AppCapPepe.png (670x800, 369K)

who cares if they play south dakota state every week when they buttblast ND and bama in the playoffs?

watauga county pls go

>his house is so shitty that he does a shoutout on fucking Yea Forums.

id bet money that your house is so low that you arent even blocking.

>frats are for chads
Maybe 30 years ago. Most of them now are full of whiny manlets and closeted fuckboys that cant handle their shit.

more styles, more teams, more games. In the Nfl the final score of every game is 21-17 or so and the every team pretty much runs the same type of offense.

Frats are full of idiots from metro-Atlanta and Charlotte pretending to be rednecks

based zoomer unis coming through

Attached: EBc4fYNWwAEb-a6.jpg (635x1026, 130K)

if the state fonting wasn't so fucking have he, i would love it. still like it
t. boomer

ND aren't a good team.

>are

Can't wait until Saban retires

t. Gus

Alabama will find the cure for death and aging before they let that happen.

If not they'll steal Dabo and continue the meme for another decade

Attached: 1563705989557.jpg (512x512, 10K)

Why did Dennis Erickson forget how to coach?

How many dragons is Purdy gonna throw this season?

How the fuck do we prevent this?

Attached: BC42788D-386F-4A09-B670-5678011CBF9C.jpg (1300x724, 176K)

By stop watching the corporatized nonsense that is P5 football

Encouraging 5 star recruits to go to Auburn and South Carolina

based

Attached: aubie.jpg (736x489, 114K)

24-17 Notre Dame.
Georgias offense will be one dimensional; ND will pack the box to stop the run forcing them to throw, and as soon as that happens NDs DEs will eat Fromm alive

>but Georgia has the best Oline in the nation!
Doesn't matter who is protecting when you have two potentially first round DEs screaming off the edge on clear passing downs

On the other side, GAs D will be worse than it was in 2017 while NDs O will be better. They will be able to get just enough points out to pass 20, which can't be said for Georgia.

Will be a fun game I'm hyped

>Georgias offense will be one dimensional
that's a new one

Did he ever really know how?
His only success was at Miami during a time period where even I could have had success coaching Miami

>tfw new job will probably have me working Saturdays
Fuck me. I haven't missed a football weekend in 10+ years. I just wanna kick back, watch football, post webms and shitpost with my /cfb/ros.

Attached: sad.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

They have no receivers

His only success? You're not gonna count him delivering the greatest season in Oregon State football history, including their first ranked finish in 32 years, in his second year? Or the fact that it would take Butch Davis six years to get Miami back to where Erickson left them?

Even a blind beaver occasionally catches a log

Figure out how Tua's family happened to find work in the Alabama area while their sons got scholarships.

When he does it most of the time you have to conclude he's a good beaver.

Is this the year I can finally kill myself for being an Arkansas fan?

I predict a 2 win season, but even then, that's just me being optimistic.

Just walk away. Keep up with the wins / losses, but don't watch the games or keep up with the hype / sports talk. Find passion in other hobbies. The SEC doesn't need any sycophants / addicted bodies to preach toward. Consider yourself extremely lucky to be this close to severing a connection to a horrible addiction.

Texas will win the Sugar Bowl again

I'd be fine with 1 powerhouse instead of 2
/cfb/ was still fun when it was just saban
I just say I hope saban retires since he's much closer to retirement than dabo
Praying for Jalen to carry Oklahoma, LSU to beat bama, or for Texas to finally be back
Yeah imagine hahahahaha
Yes. It is.
Wrong. They'll probably lose it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHANGE IT BACK THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Attached: 9368739.jpg (1200x618, 61K)

...if the other team didn't show up

UGA 34-7

Clemsoning/Injured Tua

Why would they want to go to South Carolina?

This, considering a "democrat" state senator is literally on a campaign to shut down all bars in 5 Points/downtown, and he's making progress.

You'll see a ton of "OH NO NO NO" , "___ IS BACK" etc memes after week one. Just pick your favorite meme and root for that team.

What the fuck, when did they change that?

Attached: IMG_20190809_234103.jpg (1536x2048, 291K)

I barely notice it

>cox transfers to uf
>has to sit out
I like how 10 billion people transfer and each one of them is granted immediate eligibility unless it comes to Florida

Unga Bunga - 70
Frauds - 0

Ah now THAT is a real classic!

If they do then crown them B1G Champs this year and give them an automatic berth for the natty.
Never, Nebraska has a better chance than these chokers.

I like how they admit they changed it because of social media applications. I have no idea how this would help but whatever
Really only turbo autists care about just about the same exact logo being used. I'd even say I'm happy they realize this logo is their lifetime brand

classic is loosely used here

All of them.

who else /fcs/ here?

Attached: w.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

TEXAS!

FIGHT!

Attached: 40224357_1136965946428375_2689371949934355748_n.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

>admitting to obtaining a retarded education

WE GONNA WIN!
CHOMP CHOMP!
ILL BE THERE!

Attached: 1561329800934-pol.jpg (675x900, 95K)

Dieu et les Dames!

Omicron Texas :^)

Attached: 1565238293937-pol.jpg (693x693, 339K)

It isn't happening. The only bar that is definitely closing so far is Cover 3, and a new bar will just take over its place at some point. The rest are staying open, and only a couple have a chance of getting shut down. I know Saloon had some legal issue but they took care of it and are staying open.

Why would you want to prevent this? You don't want to see the two best teams go head to head for all the doritos? It's exactly what I want to see.
>b-b-but they already played before
so fucking what

They never use the eagle flying through the A anymore, it's hard to just find a good cap with it

Attached: auburn.jpg (1200x697, 411K)

>no hype the season because it's just the same old shit with the same two teams

Attached: EBemInSXUAAhs9R.jpg (1080x1920, 447K)

if Miami had a quarterback they would destroy their entire regular season schedule

time to get a real job lil piccaninny

>page 10

>lol at mithipi thate on that map

LSU loses to ole miss

SAE ole miss rip

Attached: 1485623582281.png (693x502, 674K)

omg lads we are a basketball school but I love football season. We are perpetual underdogs.

Attached: 3fb4e0b4faed6d3f0ad3513c20bfab6a--football-couples-football-boyfriend.jpg (236x354, 17K)

if each of these regions are played round-robin, who wins each one and which teams are the bottom three of each?

Attached: e.png (481x281, 18K)

East: Clemson, Florida, Miami FL
North: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan
South: Alabama, LSU, Georgia
West: Oklahoma, Texas, Utah

Who cares about bottom 3

just trying to put together a model my guy

>Columbia
>retarded

Ivy League educations are a meme now. Not that I believe you went to Columbia tho

know how i know you work for a shithouse company

>Nickname and mascot is "the Tigers"
>Have a logo with an eagle on it

Attached: downloadfile-163.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

SOON

Attached: 098432.jpg (1536x1024, 245K)

>says some guy on an anime image board

Attached: 1319510071001.jpg (300x434, 60K)

>methzou
Will they actually do something in the sec this year?

3rd in SEC, possible 2nd if they blowout Florida again

Win the SEC

Nebraska has a really easy schedule this year, so if they can pull off a win against ohio state, theyre coming back in a big way for a long time

Never gonna happen

Same here, I looked up the CFB schedule and looking at all the matches going to happen blew my mind a little bit for how massive it looks. I'm prob just gonna follow your replies and see which team's my cup of tea.

Well any retard can win national championships when you have a recruiting farm system like Bama does

THREE

WEEKS

UNTIL

FLORIDA

STATE

FOOTBALL

Attached: 84.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

Post some big tiddy girls

I know it can look overwhelming at first, but just think of it like if all the UEFA teams were listed on a schedule. Most of the teams on the schedule are irrelevant and aren't worth paying attention to. If I were you I would just stick to watching top 25 vs top 25 matchups.

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN PICKEM LEAGUE IS UP!

fantasy.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2019/en/group?groupID=89199

Password:yourmomgaylol

(Future OP’s please place this in the comment section of new threads)

Attached: 7F5F9B96-B2A3-41F7-9B92-402A466FF33B.jpg (660x371, 53K)

I AM CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED

Attached: AD2174DF-E10E-413B-8BF0-29BEEB35E2C0.jpg (567x567, 100K)

Attached: 1331530804148.png (244x169, 50K)

Guys it's been too long
I need the distraction of college sports back in my life

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

>yfw Boise State wins 38-7

HEIL

FUCKING

HITLER

t. a FSU fan

A second mascot is an eagle.

They weren't far off in 2013, but the coach they had the most success with is gone and Odom doesn't look great.

He's the reason they recruit so well. Their classes were in the 10s, 20s, and 30s before he arrived. Then suddenly in 2008 they had the #1 class.

Wow, some actually cute ones for once.

>cute
m8...

If you don't at least find the one on the left cute you're probably gay.

kek

Attached: matt texas laugh.jpg (295x400, 22K)

Kirk Ferentz will retire as the winningest coach in B1G history

How close is he? I know he's been at Iowa for like 22 years.

That sucks. Probably changed it to save a few sheckles on embroidered merch. That was one of the motivations behind Nike trying to get us to switch to this.

Attached: split-old-new-spartans-logo2jpg-80cf96e5cad6ebe9_large.jpg (432x252, 52K)

Woah did y'all change that? Looks gay.

Nah, they tried to in 2010 but the backlash stopped it.

Good. There's a petition going around to keep Auburn's the same, hope it succeeds.

looks like hundreds of highschools have to change their logos now

54 wins away from the record, if he stays another 6 or 7 years he'll probably get it

>64 years old
Well if he takes the Bill Snyder path there's plenty of time, or even just the Nick Saban path. Depends if he[s had enough or is happy.

He built a recruiting farm system though. Alabama is set for the next 6-8 years simply on reputation, even if Saban dies tomorrow.

What does recruiting farm even mean in the context of college football? Camps and such?

Their motto or w/e is 'war eagle' (also the name of their fight song)

I forget the story of why that came to be but you can google it

Worked for Carroll
Oh wait

How long until USC hires Urban?

kek

Texas!

Fight!

Attached: 1557202167049-sp.jpg (262x365, 74K)

HEIL HITLER

t. a Miami fan

Carroll didn't have the greatest dynasty in college football history

Never, I would wait for a couple years for Meyer come outta retirement again. I have a feeling Meyer will jump to the NFL coaching gig than another college football one.

The Pac 12 is never ready to play week 1. Auburn beats Oregon handily

t. Pac 12 homer

I want Ross back

Attached: 1444533971548.png (534x627, 48K)

Helton is out by Tgiving, Urb to USC is the most sure thing in sports right now

He might be waiting out the Notre Dame job also

Forgot the Pac-12 even played football

Neither did Saban, sweetie. Saban couldn't even win five titles in eight years, it took him nine. Bernie Bierman had the greatest dynasty in college football history.

They're stuck with Brian Kelly forever.

Does anyone else hate seattle

mizzou are the the trendy "no seriously guys they're underrated this year they have a chance to win the SEC" pick for hipsters. People say this about them literally every single year.

>t. a Miami fan
Note how he didn't say "Alum"

>go to the championship game twice in a row their first two years
Mizzou is elite SEC team.

who /comfy/ here? watching rerun of last year's LSU-aTm basketball game

Attached: a&m pepe.png (400x429, 145K)

The first year was one of the three best Mizzou seasons of all time. The second was legitimately hilarious - they lost 34-0 to Georgia AT HOME, but won the division because Mark Richt did what he did best, losing to 7-6 South Carolina and 38-20 to a Florida team that would fire their coach.

fuck you and double fuck your coach

/ouryear/

Attached: mizzpepe.jpg (335x375, 72K)

Carroll got sanction'd tho

Auburn sucks ass its first game, you have a legit chance to win

They literally can't win the SEC
Not even using literally figuratively here

Attached: subtle kek.png (329x328, 66K)

why is that? The ban is only for post season

They beat the Pac-12 champion in their first game last year despite finishing as probably the 10th best team in the SEC.

That includes the SEC Championship

I wonder if it's been long enough since the natty that any sort of bitterness is gone among people on the staff itself. Might not be any of them left. For the fans I imagine there's still some animosity

I would like to know too. Any duckbros on here?

Attached: jkljl.png (679x609, 287K)

Why does Hawaii even have a team? Shouldn't they just have a per-Island league of teams separate from the mainland?

Hawaii is a state
And the transportation costs aren't as bad as you think

The jetlag must be awful for all parties involved though.

I totally would Maria Taylor and Holly Rowe. But not separately, only at the same time

Attached: B29111E7-AD36-41F6-95BB-589ACBC0DB6C.jpg (680x510, 139K)

We need a new thread

>enjoying trannies and midgets
filtered

How the fuck did Holly Rowe get that job.

Maria Taylor is very professional though.

Maria is /ourgirl/

You know beastality is illegal don't you?

Didn't stop me from shagging your mum mate.

i'm sure you only have sex with women more attractive than maria taylor.

lmao

punished Mizzou, a team denied their SEC title, is 10x more dangerous

I do, with your dad.

MY Tennessee volunteers are based

Their not yours and they’re not based.

who?

sec sux lmao

fuck you you're wrong

2 weeks until classes start guys make sure you study hard this semester!

>Yea Forums

Thank god I'm done, even though the real world fucking sucks.

'no.'

Fuck that, I'd kill to be back in college
Real life is boring as fuck

The only thing better about college is easier friend making. Fuck lectures, fuck homework, fuck never having money, fuck core classes, fuck overpriced tuition.
>muh sloots
Exist whether you’re in college or not.

Also college kids are so boring. They have nothing going on except school, getting drunk, and whatever irrelevant group they’re a part of.

recruiting strategies, knowing highschool coaches throughout the country, and most of all.....reputation

MY Texas Tech Red Raiders are going to win 6 games this season and make it to a low tier bowl and there's NOTHING any of you can do to stop it!

Idk man, so many elite recruiters underachieve so much (LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, USC) that I'm not sure it's going to be as easy as just walking into Alabama. Saban is also incredibly good at preparing for opponents and is also good on field.

>Fuck lectures
Lectures are based unless you're a brainlet

>fuck homework
Not a big deal

>fuck never having money
Okay this one is shit
But now that I have money it's not like there's shit worth spending it on

>fuck core classes
Classes are based don't study something stupid

>fuck overpriced tuition
This fucks me more now that I'm paying it than it ever did in college

>Lectures are based unless you're a brainlet
Lectures are for brainlets who can't teach themselves. Actually smart people don't need people to read to them.
>Not a big deal
You didn't take a real major then.
>Classes are based don't study something stupid
t. thinks paying a $1000 for a fucking world literature class is a good deal

Ironically now that I have money I would totally spend $1000 on a world literature class
You're right it's a shit deal but what the fuck else am I gonna spend money on?

Can you really not think of anything to do with your money? The fuck?

I really can't
I'd love to travel but can't because work
I'd love to buy booze and be drunk all the time but can't because work
Maybe buy a nice car but I'd only ever drive it to work and back so what's the point?
Adulthood is shit, man

Sounds like you work all the time. Stop doing that.

But then I'm homeless

and free

M7 I mean try like 40 hours a week.

back

Attached: 98DA3E12-64F6-4D65-8427-5E82598D0D16.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The main thing I got tired of in college was that every class required a research paper. I was good at writing them they're just tedious as fuck (and they're usually all due about the same time as the other classes you're taking).

I only had two classes that let you do a presentation instead of writing a paper and holy hell I'd rather do that.

Hope the 2 remaining playoff spots are something like Texas/Utah or something crazy
Sick of seeing Georgia/Oklahoma/aOSU