So I am new to this semen slupring sport. My friend got me to start watching it and he is a Manchester City fan...

So I am new to this semen slupring sport. My friend got me to start watching it and he is a Manchester City fan. He told me they are the best team in the world, so I went to the champions league winners wiki page, ctrl+f'd and searched for "manchester city" but there were 0 results? I don't understand? Where are all the Champions League wins?

Attached: city.png (210x210, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/more-goals-per-game-than-premier-league-la-liga-serie-a-ligue-1-515740.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=insYFfPrrFo&feature=onebox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EPL > UCL

they used to have three but then they changed their crest

The Champions League is an aristocracy, and Man City are new money scum. They bow down to their leige lord in Liverpool.

Champions League is more about lucking out and getting calls over a few games (or even cheating, see: The 2019 CL). Check out their Premier League title history. Here’s a friendly reminder of where PL teams currently stand

Attached: D6416F0C-7AFB-48C8-B876-CD820C827970.png (471x2204, 753K)

Attached: 1517905654679.png (1066x600, 217K)

>yank banter

Based

> thinks sport is "semen slurping"
> eagerly joins it
Another self-own by braindead amerimutt

I did the best I could, we're a republic after all. Our only aristocrats are celebrities.

Don't listen to anybody Itt, the Premier League is just a bunch of Sub-Saharians sprinting in the wing and dancing like chimpanzees.
If you want to get to tha basics of football watch the CL and some La Liga and Serie A matches, thats where the biggest clubs in the world are.

Welcome to 4channel, new friend. Leave before you get sucked in.

Attached: 52.jpg (480x510, 19K)

serie a has one team in it
la liga’s bottom half of the table is populated by women, children and amateurs

>So I am new to this semen slupring sport
Don't get into it

>The PL is Sub-Saharans so watch the CL
>CL final consists of two PL also-rans

4/8 of the CL quarter finalists were from PL

Attached: CLqf.jpg (656x369, 46K)

I hope you idiots know it's an assblasted liverpoo ""'"""fan"""" who made this thread

The only respectable Americans are those who support Liverpool. fuck off

possibly the most untrue statement I’ve seen on 4channel

Go pick pocket your dead, ni-

>la liga’s bottom half of the table is populated by women, children and amateurs
Yet is still better than your Brightons, your Watfords, your Sheffields, your Huddersfields, etc

>makes a post giving shit to manchester city
>assblasted
seems like you're projecting, friend.

Attached: 1511912894947.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

there isn’t a team in la liga that could push for top 6 in the championship

What kind of argument is that? Motherfucking Real Betis just bought Nabil Fekir, that a few months ago was obliterating your strongest team and was linked with every team in your top 6.

it’s not an argument it’s a fact

>jogging league which the top scorer is 36 years old boomer
>statpad league nobody can defend
yikes

>statpad league nobody can defend
Its the league that has more European trophies and where the greatest players in history have player and/or consolidated, by default you must assume is the best league in the world.

also La Liga has the fewest goals per match. It's objectively harder to score in spain.

bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/more-goals-per-game-than-premier-league-la-liga-serie-a-ligue-1-515740.jsp

>1. Bundesliga (3.15 goals per game)
>2. Italian Serie A (2.79)
>3. English Premier League (2.75)
>4. French Ligue 1 (2.64)
>5. Spanish La Liga 2.53

there’s less goals because the part time strikers are having a siesta or can’t get time off work

based as fuck post.
fuck zoomers

>t. 22 year old chicano who’s been watching football for 6 months

why does it matter, i've been watching since the 98wc
>flag posting
cringe and not boomer at all

>Top goalscorers in La Liga 18/19
Lionel Messi 34.
Karim Benzema 21.
Luís Suárez 21.
Cristhian Stuani 18.
Wissam Ben Yedder 17.
>111 goals

>Top goalscorers in the PL 18/19
Mohammed Salah 22
Sadio Mané 22
Pierre Emerick Aubameyang 22
Sergio Aguero 21
Jamie Vardy 18
>105 goals

hes dead mate

the only team in the world who would rather win their league than win the champions league is Liverpool, ironically

tbf, they were a part of the most entertaining match in UCL history this season albeit the losing side
link: youtube.com/watch?v=insYFfPrrFo&feature=onebox

A manager in the Serie A is half Somali ffs

Not true. How do teams like Barca 18/19 put 8 past any team? If Wolves were in the La Liga, they'd get Top 4 every year without fail. Only 3 clubs bigger than West Ham btw.

Only as a replacement because Tottenham are buying their biggest asset. Get real.

Don't forget the two Europa League finalists too.

whats the other half

top kek

top seethe

>mfw I get judged and labeled by my flag because of posts like these

Attached: sad pepe.png (549x413, 102K)

The premier league ONLY exist so saudi-arabian oligarchs can launder their dirty terrorist money.
Supporting the premier league means supporting terrorism. Fact.

Attached: 1564525106937.jpg (540x680, 61K)

That's rich coming from a country that sent Saudis weapons for a 2006 world cup bid, hakan

What part of Manchester is your friend from? You should support your local ASL club and dab on his cringey gloryhunting.

>citation needed

Attached: 1560499165739.png (600x497, 8K)

You should be kissing my ass you whiny baby

>it's a delusional Anglo who thinks that their League is top tier after one good CL/EL year episode

Attached: 1563882730779.jpg (512x523, 20K)

You now remember the previous badge and those "purely decorative" stars

Attached: qatar-08.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

>"purely decorative" stars
That shit triggers me

wait they didn't really do that, did they?

LOL

Attached: manchester-city-logo-png-manchester-city-fc-logo-vector-274.png (274x300, 72K)

>britbong is so fucking dumb he doesn't even know the difference between quatar and saudi-arabia

I bet you voted for the brexit.

it's spelled Qatar mate. wow your IQ must be really low for misspelling that, madness

basado

>making a typo in a language that's not your first language defines your IQ

First of all you obviously don't even understand the concept behind the IQ and second, if a typo makes me low IQ then what does make you if you can't even distinguish between two countries?
;)

>My friend got me to start watching it and he is a Manchester City fan. He told me they are the best team in the world,
Being lied to by a friend about something as trivial as footy must be devastating.

yeah yeah i remember in 2013 how all the journalists were saying germany was going to dominated club football

How people manage to convince themselves they’re fans of some team thousands of kilometers away from them? This is beyond me. I can’t comprehend how you get emotionally involved with something that distant. I moved to Moscow, when I was a teen, and while I chose to sympathize with CSKA, I’m far from being a fan and don’t really give a shit in all honesty, I’d gladly support my home team. I used to visit their games as a child, sometimes with my dad, I viewed their players as these hero or at least outstanding figures, forming the town’s elites. if they weren’t complete shitters now in the 3rd division, getting by on the town’s administration gibs, I’d still support them. Does claiming you’re a fan substitute the genuine appreciation and understanding of the game for plastics? I have no problem watching games as a neutral, it’s interesting, especially Russian league ones.

Attached: image.jpg (478x680, 199K)

nice blog post, didn't read.

no, you get judge for posts like yours, stop being a cuck

>qatar and saudi arabia
>two different countries
much like Bahrain, it's all the exact same fucking thing

>le tone-deaf no self-awareness NPC Burger stereotype come to life
Thanks?

>my dirty Arab money good
>your dirty Arab money bad

>The premier league ONLY exist so saudi-arabian oligarchs can launder their dirty terrorist money.

Pretty based, the Bundesliga's 51% rule force Germans clubs to be owned by fans instead of souless billionaires.

German Football has SOUL
English Premier League is SOULESS

Follow your local team instead

>cheating
>2019 CL
ABLs are truly mentally ill

Based

this. fuck the premier league

There's lots of Hundes teams that don't follow the 51% rule though. The Premier League is shit because it's filled with happy clapping day trippers who are too cucked to stand up to the stewards. They'd never get away with it in The Championship.

America only exist to suck saudi oil COCK. As LBJ well knows.

So chocked full of incels it'll have to be "Make America MATE AGAIN"

Watch a full game then have sex then start posting again

No, he should not watch a match or have sex or ever post again.

Manchesterites BTFO

We produce more oil than the Sauds now. We can suck our own cock

who's to say we couldn't before

>being an american mad at man city
awwwwwww did your child fucking communist United team not win recently? too bad

Buzz off, r tard

oh nice this can go in my compilation of seething city fans

Attached: 1545517437598.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

what is there to seethe about? man city for some reason triggers euros to no end so of course I am bandwagoning them

lmao

actually based

Of course, why else would people support citeh apart from actual mancs

they do have likable players, I am still butthurt and baffled about milner leaving though.
>jimmy pebbles
>david silva
>aguerrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
all homies

>seething

>Brit ardently correcting the spelling of Muslim countries
is this "banter" or are you just a huge lefty pussy

he's probably paki

>the state of this post

this just has to be bait. United have not been a big team since fergie left (competitively speaking of course)

henlo newfag

where in the us are from OP?

Good post Sasha but Zenith>>>>>>other russian teams

Пpaвдa

Watford would get top6 in lel liga

Watford is coached by Javi Gracia, the same guy who relegated Malaga.

pep would've relegated that malaga team

Away shirt "inspired" by The Hacienda.
Nobody thinks to print FAC 51 on the back of it for promotional images.

Fail.