WCPW

I never really watched them when they were on. I'm just about to watch the No Regrets Royal Rumble. It's pretty crazy the talent they were able to pull. Were they based or cringe. I'll be back after the Rumble...

Attached: img_20170320_125927.jpg (2048x1158, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2-yEHgZQ7xY
youtu.be/yXTdUoq2Ofg
youtu.be/zbgb-W2yw6U
youtube.com/watch?v=ir6c2jciheU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dickhead Ospreay was dimes mogging Jack da Jobba.

youtu.be/2-yEHgZQ7xY
youtu.be/yXTdUoq2Ofg
youtu.be/zbgb-W2yw6U

I used to like Rampage, what happened to him?

I remember hearing that they were one of the best paying indie promotions out there

Just watched the Rumble. It was okay. Drew McIntyre was their world champ but he got signed to WWE so they had to get the belt off him. Good kid of past stars (Juvi) and future ones. I'll probably check them out.

They must have been. I wonder how they made their money? Seriously their top talent on any show would rival AEW today.

>that time Jim Cornette

>that time Jim Cornette called a Joey Ryan match
youtube.com/watch?v=ir6c2jciheU

They were money marks. The reason why they got so much talent was they were overpaying people.

Indies aren't supposed to run like that which is why they aren't around.

>money marks
>part with their money incredibly easily
Isn't that backwards?

REVPRO tag champ with Great O'Kharn atm

Cornette calling a Joey Ryan match in a highschool gymnasium ffs

NOW IS THE TIME

No, it means like marks with lots of money to spend and no business sense

>Make a bunch of videos talking about how WWE should book
>Have 2 triple threats end in a dq on their first show
Yeah great promotion. If I remember correctly Del Rio was supposed to be in the main of their second show but he no-showed.

Walter vs ospreay was kino
Plus they had ourguy jimmy havoc

They were cringe as fuck, but they had some good matches and talent

bump

>Cole vs zsj
Holy cringola

>Outlaw shit

YouTube ad money helped a lot at the beginning but not enough to make it a profit. the whatculture owners hoped to land a real TV deal, sadly the WoS fiasco killed it dead.

>YouTube ad money helped a lot at the beginning but not enough to make it a profit. the whatculture owners hoped to land a real TV deal
So basically like NWA today. WCPW/Defiant must have been paying tennis of thousands each show in talent fees. Some of the people they got would have demanded a lot.
>WoS fiasco
What was this?

World of Sport came back and got their talent raided by WWMeme