Ricochet angry after match on Raw

Ricochet angry after match on Raw
twitter.com/RealTalkWrestle/status/1234661206712934405?s=20

Attached: ricoshit and assplay.webm (744x404, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYCKXy17jWo?t=105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KWAMCSAB
(KEK WHAT A MARK CONTRACT SIGNING ASS BITCH)

>that waddle
this nigga put his finger up his ass again

can't wait for this faggot to resign

If you're a manlet who signs with WWE and you get buried, it's your own fault. This phenomenon isn't new, it's been happening for decades and everyone knows about it.

youtu.be/EYCKXy17jWo?t=105
the reason why no one gets pushed anymore

did they kiss at the end of that clip?

he should be happy
black is doing terrible in the main roster

what a mark ass bitch lmao

I don’t get why’d they bury him. He isn’t a good promo but he’s got a good look and is obviously great in ring.

>he’s got a good look and is obviously great in ring.
>manlet, flips flips flips

Attached: EQOKcfgU8AAUzk5.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

>WHY ISN'T THE WRESTLER THAT JUST LOSS HAPPY?

Ricochet is hench as fuck, dude was throwing around Cage in LU

doesn't look that mad

He just looks like he's walking to the back

He does have a good look though. If I was a kid someone like Ricochet would be my favourite wrestler. He’s got a good body and his tattoos are aesthetically pleasing.

Those twitter marks are seething. Glad to see ricochet finally get put down, his push has been nothing short of annoying.

gay as fuck

Where is he supposed to go?
>ROH is dead
>TNA is irrelevant
>AEW won't push anyone who isn't friends with the Jacksons or Cody
>New Japan will give him the same thing

>gay as fuck
Let me guess, height matters and wrestlers should all be bodybuilders?

you have guessed incorrectly.

however the absence of them is a detriment.

>AEW isn't pushing Moxley

At least New Japan won't geek him out in 2 minutes

How can you call someone gay for complimenting a wrestlers look and then turn right around and say wrestlers need to be tall and jacked?

your worldview is pretty broken if those are the only two options.
I was mostly referring to his adoration of Ricochets tattoo's.

closet-case syndrome

His tattoos are nice

Another overrated spot monkey that doesn't believe in selling is seething

Attached: 1579043138117.jpg (258x360, 55K)

ill only accept prince puma for aew

Probs cause Black is also terrible.

should have stayed in japan where his shit promo skills didn't matter

This, ultimately, is the reason why young people aren't watching this show anymore. I personally don't like Ricochet, but this 'push' is emblematic of what's gone wrong with WWE's booking process. They've spent weeks building this guy up on as a contender to Brock Lesnar on RAW, only to have him get humiliated and immediately go back to being a midcard geek just a few days later.

In the past year we've seen similar situations happen to Cedric Alexander, Humberto Carillo & Buddy Murphy. There is literally no point getting emotionally invested in these people because creative and/or Vince immediately pull the rug out from these guys.

Heel turn in coming

Every company has to have guys that win and guys that lose. Not everybody can win most of their matches, it's that simple.

How hard must Ricochet be seething that hes getting buried like the shitter he is while Ospreay is on the run of his career?

I had convinced a friend who never watched wrestling before to give AEW a shot and it ended up working out.She got into a few of the people and loved Mox being from her home state.

She decided later to check out WWE on her own and asked me about a lot of the guys she was watching. I wasent really watching anymore but I knew everyone on the show still so when she asked I answered questions. The thing that kept coming up was "Oh thats Becky Lynch she got huge after they tried to force someone else over and that made the fans like her more" "Oh DBry had this huge story where the company neglected him and that Clown guy is Bray who is over because the company jobbed him to push somebody else" or "Thats not a sumo wrestler thats Otis and the fans love these guys but they dont really do much with them"

what happened?

they all want to be the next aj styles or daniel bryan but don't realize you need talent and charisma to do that

off course he is angry, he just lost a match

AJ is an anomoly that somehow Vince didnt hate after the first couple months. DBry has been buried and shuffled to the side as much as anyone else but because hes a top tier star he just ends up unburied every time

>AJ is an anomoly that somehow Vince didnt hate after the first couple months.
>somehow
Is also a right wing freak.

>being christian is right wing
fuck off back to turbanistan

Attached: unscalablerage.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

>Chadyboy

anyone?

indie charismavoid shitter didn't make it over and is pissy about it

>WWE won't waste me because I'm actually talented. It may have happened to all these other scrubs, but I'm different.
Guarantee this is how they think when they sign.

He lost a match.

Also helps that WWE is offering them the most money. It's embarrassing to watch people who are supposed to be professionals in a carny business get so butthurt about losing phony matches.

Wasn't his lifelong dream to be in WWE. He was even pissed at Lucha Underground, because of contractual reasons they wouldn't let him join WWE even sooner than he did.

What did he expect though? Has he not been watching the show over the past decade? No one like him gets pushed anymore. This is not Ruthless Aggression, and he is not Rey. Dude signed the mark contract, and it's only sinking in now.

Kek, I love how based Hall randomly shit on Bret Hart at the end there.
Kliq 4 Life!

maybe he shouldn't have gone full retard and start railing against the first and to this day only wrestling company to ever push him as a top level main event tier performer, LU, and who knows, maybe that never happening could have saved LU some face, prevented other people from leaving and ultimately saved the promotion, or at least kept it around for another season.

>Hot Indie talent signs with WWE
>Loses most of their moveset
>Given a shitty character and not allowed to go off script
>Get heavily protected for a while
>Get minor push, but babyface doesn't connect with crowd
>Now become less protected, start eating clean pins (usually from the latest indie toy)
>WWE decides to try a last ditch push with you as a babyface
>Hit overly scripted promos and fail to connect with crowd
>Last ditch push fails
>Babyface starts showing signs of frustration
*Richoshit is here*
>Goes on a brief losing streak
>Snaps and turns heel
>Mild interest from crowd
>Minor push with a midcard title
>Crowd interest drops again
>Become an also ran in house shows and maybe occasionally getting on Raw/SDL
>Either change brands or get out of your contract

ricoshit is a jobber so I'm not really mad about him getting buried.

the main thing I care about is promos and character and he SUCKS with both, guy looks like a deer in headlights whenever he has to cut a promo, hes unironically worse than fucking jomo the homo.

You now remember when LU was in limbo this cunt was posting pictures of his virgin self with Paul, and then when he signed for NXT would tweet shit like "Hey bro, join the team!" when their contracts were coming up.

Ricochet signed the mark contract and he's dealing with it now.

Ricochet doesn't have a great history with contracts does he

I still don't understand why wrestlers don't take acting lessons I've seen school plays with more talent.

None of this happened. Why make up something on an anonymous message board? It’s mental illness.

Ricochet was who-tier in New Japan. Didn't even have a single memorable match except for that one infamous match against Ospreay.
Yet another proof that just because you're a Indy darling in America, doesn't mean the Japanese crowd's gonna be into you.

Honestly the best Rico character (outside of Prince Puma which doesn't really count), was when he was in PWG. His whole "flippy indie shitter who's a face but has this very subtle heelish tendencies" was probably the closest thing he's had to a character ever.

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?

>he thinks Jomo is a bad promo

We don't accept brainlets into Slamtown

>Is also a right wing freak

Attached: 1583208258268.png (765x988, 823K)

Is this the part where smarks all start pretending Ricochet is actually good now?

Please don't reply to me kthx

Attached: 1464442627898.jpg (509x514, 76K)

A heel turn would be incredibly based and would make a lot of sense for his character after all of this.

He was decent enough when he went heel-ish in LU but it would really only work if they had babyfaces more spectacular in-ring than he is and they honestly don't.

I've never been too partial to Ricochet but geeking him out to Lesnar like that is pointless and feeding him to RIDDICK FUCKING MOSS is outright psychotic.

This lol, what the fuck

>runs the ropes like a woman
>no intent in any of his moves so everything looks incredibly choreographed
>has to do his stupid anime pose spot in every match
>WOAT tier on the mic

What do people see in this guy? He was treated like he should be.

Interesting

Because it's WWE wins and losses don't matter.

I feel like this faggot and Adam Cole will be the ones eventual bidding wars happen over, good grief

Kek this has happened so fucking often it's unreal

Fag

you forgot the part after his heel turn
>feuds for the main belt with the flavour of the month face of the company
>gets beaten 2 or 3 times clean
>is never in the title picture ever again

What did he do to piss off Cince suddenly like this?
Losing to Brock in a squash would be understandable, but then this? This is a slap in the face

He worked in Japan and does flippy shit, that's enough for weebs to call him BASED and they don't care about mic skill, weebs are used to the language barrier moon speak on the show so they don't give a fuck about mic work.

>heavily scripted
Ricoshit needs a script more than anyone.