Why is Jinder Mahal (a roided out comedy act) winning the WWE title disliked by smarks...

Why is Jinder Mahal (a roided out comedy act) winning the WWE title disliked by smarks, but McIntyre (a roided out comedy act) winning it is approved by them?

Attached: M1MJyXK.jpg (1220x1207, 141K)

Who approves? They are both charisma voids.

They're just fickle fans who can't be pleased

i don't even think people really hate Jinder
they hate he was a Jobber one week and number 1 contender the next week
They hot shotted the belt on to him

Drew's had a build. Jinder won a random six man and got the title hotshotted onto him.

KWAB EFFEMINATE SCOTTISH SIMP SEMPAI LOL I WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH THE KIDS TOMORROW MORNING WHACKINTIRE

Attached: 1581904582053.png (420x314, 219K)

McIntyre was the chosen one

I don't like it. Drew sucks.

because Drew is better at pretend fighting than Jinder is

McIntyre can work and doesnt have disgusting gyno man tits

racism, pure and simple, Jinder even called it out, and the smarks wouldn't see it

This initially but then other bandwagon people shit on him just because.

I'm partial to guys that look legit more than anything else, so I was fine with Jinder. Would have been better if he at least won some profile matches first and was presented as a guy who worked his ass off, even if he sill stayed heel and cheated a bit to win.

WHEN THE FUCK IS HEATH SLATER GETTING HIS DUE, HE'S GOT KIDS GODAMMIT

Jinder is a talentless shitter

Normies are fucking retarded, a better question is why Jinder Mahal winning the title is based here but fellow 3MBchad Drew McIntyre isn't, and the answer is 'because tranny reddit tourists are bagging on everything that isn't their cult fed'.

The wrong guy got jannetied.

Attached: 3mb.jpg (1000x600, 89K)

this is why people hated him. 3mb was a corny crew of jobbers and out of them he was king jobber.

then the next week he's 4 times his normal size and wwe expected us to take him seriously

WWE literally gives people new shit and different people pushed and people shit on it, then immediately turn around and get mad when vince puts the belts on part-timers.

It's hilarious to watch. people literally don't know what they want.

Shut up fag, 3MB was based, WeeLC was based, and Jinder and Drew coming back as real men was triple based AND THAT'S THE DING-DONG DIDDLY BOTTOM LINE

Jinder would be based of he fixed up his moveset a little
Make his finisher a death valley driver or something instead of that gay khallas. It doesn't even look good

This nigga juiced to the gills

Sit down and shut up

Jinder was a talentless tool for Vince to try and get the Indian market.

Drew is white.

Problem solved

Because Drew is white. And well Jin

Jinder is shit and boring and has bacne and roid tits

Pretty sure "don't push shitters" isn't a hard concept to grasp

When's it Slater's time?

Too Southern for Vince

once he gets the same juice jinder and drew are on

drew never drew a single dime