Dayton shooter Connor Betts was a registered Democrat and incel who posted anti-Trump content and retweeted far...

Dayton shooter Connor Betts was a registered Democrat and incel who posted anti-Trump content and retweeted far left/antifa twitter handles.

He was radicalised by extremists far left ideology that is pervasive on r*ddit and far left boards on this website like Yea Forums and /lgbt/. How long until these hate preachers radicalise the next terrorist ?

Attached: IMG_20190804_231952.jpg (1892x1202, 460K)

sports

clearly a false-flag psyop by the american lizard people """government"""

Had a 500 post thread all day about how /pol/ is going to close the website, why not one to counter that narrative?

so americans are just batshit crazy, no matter what political affiliation they have

good to know

Post it on pol cunt

Give up your guns to the goverment, Ahmed. What could possibly go wrong?

Ha ha .. He doesn't have a loicence to do it ..

>he/him, anime fan
Glad he's dead.

If you have been on the internet for 5 minutes you know American politics nuts are batshit insane

there is not really a definable “american” at this point, still some places where people dont lock their doors, other places where you are highly likely to be attacked and robbed during the day
they keep saying hate has no place in america but id say hate is firmly rooted here and is not going anywhere soon

what about the 500 reply thread on this board about the shooting that was up all day earlier when everyone assumed this guy was right wing? guess thats allowed but this isn't? doesnt fit your narrative?

>It's only /pol/ when we find out they are left wing

Why weren't you cunts this triggered by the thread that lasted all day earlier?

When will you fucking idiots realise you have a whole board for this shit. I'm here for sports and sports related discussion, if I want to talk about this other business I'll make my own way over there.

Shut the fuck up, C*tholic swine.

Lets be honest youre only reacting this way because you just found out the perpetrator was a left wing incel like yourself

I'm not Catholic

FUCK OFF WITH THIS FUCKNG BOLLOCKS FUCKING AMERICUNTS SHOOTING EACHOTHER AND NIGGER LOVING KEK THREADS
KEEP YOUR JEWISH SHIT WHERE IT BELONGS TA

Did you get this triggered by the other thread up the whole day that got to the bump limit ???

He shot his sister and her friends and some randoms. It wasnt a political shooting.

Don't try to change the subject. This thread is /pol/ so fuck off.

saged and hidden

No.
What now, taig?

Answer the question. If not, why not?

Counter sage

Why is a thread like this being posted on a sports board?

Based OP triggering leftcucks to oblivion with the truth

Attached: b9f72b3cba8f29a6acd449d16aabeb78.jpg (500x363, 38K)

I didn't see you getting angry when it was the right-wing shooter thread

not even a thing

He retweeted and replied to the hardtimes, they are a carbon copy of the onion tailored to metal/punks. All you need to know of him really.

i fucking did, load of tedious bollocks that doesn't belong on this board
nice time triple double btw

he browsed Yea Forums and /lgbt/? source?

Does he have a trip?

sauce is dumbfuck juice

>right winger does shooting
>"it's a false flag"
>turns out to be leftist
>"no wait it actually happened"

Attached: 1558481269948.jpg (750x804, 50K)

I am legitimately terrified of living in this shitty country. Gun laws in most states are so pathetically lax that a mentally ill psychopath could come straight out of an asylum, walk to a redneck gun fair and buy a customizable AR-15 - without so much as a government check to make sure that he doesn't get access to guns - before planning a terrorist attack the next day just because he was bullied or was "redpilled" retarded nonsense by an incel (and nonwhite infested) board like /pol/ or extremist antifa trannies. Do I want to live in a country where I have to carry a gun on me at all times just to ensure my safety? Do I want to live in a country where everyday is GTA or wild west gun duels against faggot weak-minded incels? Some retards here think all of this shit is worth it so long as we have guns but most of us don't want to kill people - even in self-defense.

But what truly makes this scary is that not a single American wants to question the actual true reason why this keeps happening - why are there so many fucking guns in this country? Other countries don't smuggle in guns for obvious reasons so the hundred million odd guns that are in this country have to come from domestic gun manufacturers. Follow the source of income from the NRA, look at who controls the NRA. Wayne LaPierre is the cumslut of gun manufacturers and takes in dirty money to fund the NRA. Gun manufacturers continuously lobby Congress and the NRA to defend their commercial interests. Most people don't need a warehouse of military grade rifles and yet the NRA wants you to believe that you need a semi-auto to protect yourself. You only need 1-2 guns - a handgun and a shotgun or rifle - but if Americans only bought 1 or 2 guns, gun manufacturers would quickly stop seeing profits.

This cycle of violence wont stop until we stop the actual jews behind the guns.

Attached: 1392623214177.jpg (592x553, 106K)

cope, commie.

Because I saw one earlier blamed on right wingers that was allowed to hit bump limit so assume it's the same deal with this thread

>the false flag was that he was a right winger
whoa

blame janny you thick nigger

>you thick nigger
faggot.

Come to Brazil. You'll have double the chance of dying of gunshots without the right to defend yourself. But hey, at least there's no NRA and the gun lobby is too weak to make a difference.

>right winger does shooting
>"ban the chans and fox news for radicalising him"
>turns out to be leftist
>*complete utter silence*

what did they mean by this?

>*complete utter silence*
which Yea Forums boards did connor betts post on?

They don't clean up everything so soon after something like this shooting happens so the feds can run some shit over everything that's up, that's why the roast beef was up for 14 hours too.
That's the reason, not lizard men flat earth or jews, just diligent law enforcement proceedings.

>it's a /pol/tard american cocksucking foreigner
Shant be reading your post

Then how did you know he's an american cocksucking foreigner?

Didn't he shoot a bunch of black people? Was the El Paso dude a lefty? Why can't incels just have sex. Just find a lonely fat bitch and fuck her you'll feel way better.

Nice argument, nigga.

Because he's sucking NRA cock like most /pol/tard non-american foreigners.

He wasnt a leftist. Fuck off.

So you did read his post?

Charcoal black hands typed this post

Reminder that White liberals are more harmful than Blacks.

>His twitter profile describes himself as a leftist
>"He wasn't a leftist"
Lol ok

Even Malcolm X knew about this. They're a pest everywhere, even down here.

I'm considering booking it to another country for a couple of years until this shit dies down once Trump leaves office in 4-5 years. I work at an advertising company where we have a few branches in Germany, UK and Japan. Might decide to ask to transfer to Japan or maybe I'll just quit, join the military and be stationed in a comfy country away from all this shit.

In the sense that they are stopping whites from realising a racial consciousness yes absolutely

>NoT a ReAl LeFtIsT
c'mon you should know how leftards operate by now

Are girls (male) actual women?

>Scared little pussy
>Joining the military
poor LARP attempt.

Dont cut yourself on that edgy post, incel.

>That was edgy
Yea, you're definitely a pussy.
Just makes your original post more embarrassing.