Rank them

Rank them

Attached: 9846CEC7-EAD3-458D-9E69-790BB26B18F9.jpg (591x1280, 109K)

aj>omega>devitt>cody>jay

King Switch>Prince Devitt>Styles>Anderson>Harpo

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (1851x1363, 328K)

Omega > Devitt > Jay > AJ

omega > devitt > kenta > jay > aj

Jay barely feels like he's in the Bullet Club. Kenta feels more like the leader of BC than him.

Jay > Devitto > Kenny >>>> AJ

AJ > Jay > Devitt > Omega

Omega>AJ>Finn>Anderson>who

Prince > AJ > Jay > Omega

I think Jay is the best heel of them all by far though, just feel like he doesn't need Bullet Club at all

Devitt>AJ>Omega>Jay

devitt > aj = kenny >>>>>> jay

Devitt > Omega > AJ > Jay

Where's Karl?

Kenny had some great moments as BC leader that people want to right off because of dumb reasons.

Attached: e3a86-1532560635-800.jpg (744x558, 82K)

Kenneth fucking sucked, he was for all intents and purposes a face leader of a heel faction and it did not ding-dong diddly work

There could have been a great feud over this if Tama wasn't such a shitter and Cody didn't ruin Bullet Club.

Devit>Kenny>Aj>Jay

Kenny didnt want to be part of BC in the first place, he did well in spite of that

Attached: Ibushi thumbs up.png (224x442, 134K)

Devitt > AJ > Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Olivier

"Bullet Club" as a brand has weakened tremendously since its inception, thanks to our friends Kenny and the Young Cucks.

BBAJ
Switchchad
Finnalor

Kenetty

COPE and fucking wrong

remember when kenny omega wanted to change the bullet club because of gun violence?

FUCKING BASED

BBAJ > Fínnalor > Olivier > Machine Gun > *shit* > Whitoid
Shitblade Marks will defend this

I like Kenny but he was fucking garbage as the leader of the BC. I really don’t care about the fact that he was the leader of the group when it was at its most popular, he clearly didn’t want anything to do with the group and just went along with it because NJ wanted him to.

AJ was the best leader, there wasn’t dumb modified individual logos for everyone in the group and he clearly actually gave a shit about looking like a heel.

b-but AJ wasn't the leader

Nobody has ever given a single fuck about Karl Anderson.

[spoiler]I like Karl[/spoiler]

As dimes, objectively
Omega > Jay > Finn > AJ
As leaders
Jay > AJ > Kenny > Finn

AJ>Devitt>Jay>Omega

Jay>AJ>Devitto>Omega, not to say they are far apart

Devitt>AJ>Chadblade>Omega

AJ was bigger than Finn. He brought more viewers

Omega=AJ>Finn>>>>simpblade gay “erectile disfunction” White

Kek every single Harpocel ITT has some kind of complex towards Chadblade. they know their boy was replaced and improved upon. BREATHE

I like Jay White though.

Kek every simpbladecel ITT has some kind of complex towards THE PROTAGONIST. They know their boy killed bc as the leader and is a boring shitter. SEETHE

the bullet club under omega was literally a parody
glad the elite is fucking gone

I like Kenny though, he was just a shitty BC leader

Bulletclub has been a parody of nwo and dx since it was created

You mean the JUST Cucks are a parody of NWO and DX,

>t. Started watching new japan in 2016

Nice projection ya nujapanlet elitecuck

>Devitt
I liked it. He's probably the weakest in ring of all of them but he made up for it by meme material like "I'll knock him the fook out".

>AJ
He was probably the best one. He was a mixture of great in ring work and continuing the shenanigans of Devitt.

>Omega
I don't really even consider it the Bullet Club anymore once he becomes leader. It's the bastardized version at this point. I hate how the Young Bucks somehow tricked people into thinking the Bullet Club was their thing.

>Jay White
I don't really keep up anymore so I dont have an opinion on him

is jay really the leader? kenta acts and looks like the leader

>t. Started watching new japan in 2016

It's probably like Anderson/Devitt.

Devitt acted like the leader and did all of the singles wrestling, but Anderson was still supposed to be the leader.

Omega > everyone

This

This

AJ>Omega>Jay>Balor

Hogan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ>Devitt>>>Gay>>>>>>>>Harpo

White>Devitt>Omega>AJ

Jay > AJ > Devitt > Kenneth

This nigga gets it.

styles > omega > chadblade > devitt