Powerful

Powerful

Attached: 19C52731-1FBB-485C-BBC9-AD63665B0F8B.jpg (1128x1118, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fssFXlNk6vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Powerful

Attached: lol.jpg (1600x1067, 1.03M)

how bad goes germany have to get before Adolf 2.0 happens again? when the krauts swing right wing they REALLY swing right wing

Where were you in 2016? My last 3 years gone as 3 months.

>marrying a deflowered whore
Topjej

have sex and/or dilate

Powerful

Attached: 1564916056925.jpg (760x570, 279K)

Is it a she (he)?

inb4 epic fart joke
its so funny

Attached: 01.webm (650x650, 1.5M)

That’s a man, baby.

No way

fucking gorgeous

I imagine it’s hard being an athlete and not knowing if your girlfriend is with you for you or for your money/fame

What is with Germanic women and having such square jaws?

She looks like a nutcracker

nah dude. they know the women are with them for the money and fame. but what are you going to do about it. you cant not have a woman just because you are rich and famous. that would be stupid. the antithesis of being rich and famous in the first place.
maybe good looking athletes dont have to worry about it as much but even kaka's ex wife left him but having said all that, she left him for some literal who so there goes that whole theory.

Attached: 1561621972584.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

OH MAMA

Women get bored and start looking elsewhere after a while no matter how Chad you are

That's one cute lesbian couple.
The one in the vest didn't age well,. tho,

true. dont know how some marriages last 10-20 years, let alone 50 or 60. guess you just have to get yourself a proper woman that doesnt have the mental capacity and aptitude of a toddler.

You have to find a woman who values family. That's the only thing that will keep you together

i suppose you can gauge that from the start if she is a church girl or something but what about the rest of the population. a woman will seem like she values family if she has kids with you and then in a couple of years shes gone. many such cases. sad!

God I hope so

Women are irrational, emotionally driven creatures, even the ones who value family can easily turn.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MY NOFAP STREAK

Damn, missed it by one
Anyway, watch this you faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=fssFXlNk6vw

Why is it that she looks so much better 3 years ago while he looks so much better now?

Why do women age so terribly while men peak in terms of looms in theirs 30s?

She looks the same it's the angle that's changed YOU FUCKING DUMB LEAF

retarded race mixed circumcised freak

working on it

she looks exactly the same though

de jong on the other hands like another case premature dutch balding

You. Sex. Have it.

would suck her creamy logs of shit out of her pale ass

damn!

yeah they just cant hold on to their hair, many such cases

Imagine the smell

>2016
She has a manlier face than him.

All he did was get a different haircut

you can see it thinning, look at the bit from the front grown long and pulled back over where the pain is

Can’t see it sorry mate. Also
>this flag making fun of other flags balding
Top kek

1000 YEARS OF CIVILIZATION