This level of cope

>this level of cope
Even her takeover matches were the most heatless of the show all the time

Attached: 3411E1EF-0887-47E3-853F-9738F074A106.jpg (828x753, 156K)

He's right

This guy has shitty opinions about horror films and wrestling. Good to know.

differing styles is good but she'll never get over. you can't hotshot pwg booking and expect crowds to go back.

Raw knows all about boring tho

Nice projection from this literal who. Why is he assuming the boring chant was exclusively on Shayna? This is what happens when you book two heels. What the fuck were they supposed to cheer for?

the cute gook

Guys like Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, and Daniel Bryan all have used a style that involves breaking guys down to get over. Maybe Shayna is actually just fucking boring

This the type of fag to tell you, a straight guy not fucking a trannys anus is transphobia

This is some wnba "we've got great fundamentals" level of cope right here.

>The customers are wrong
How about I just stop giving you my money then? Then you can be fucking broke but at least you'll be right.

Attached: 516c28ae4dc99514fc252e29b1d95099.jpg (519x371, 25K)

No such thing

>Great Wall Motors doesn't need to adapt to American drivers, American drivers need to adapt to Great Wall Motors. The clunky transmission in the Chinese built trucks isn't "a technical flaw" it's just a style the American market isn't used to. Difference between chopping down a tree and burning it down. It's great.

Bazhler matches are boring. I’m surprise she’s getting a key match at mania

>Like things you don't or you're wrong.

You're going to bend over and take it anyway, pussyboy

>You'll keep watching
I never started

>Cheering a whore
NY is better than that

You shouldn't. WWE pre-pick their stars and force them even though she flopped and brought down the NXT women Title scene in her 2 year push

Shayna is a based pleb filter

We have now reached the point where e-Drones are pretending they didn't whine about Bret, Benoit or Bryan matches being too boring for them

Bret sure, what the fuck are you smoking about the other two, besides pure estrogen

Shayna is a cuck filter, only cucks would enjoy watching her