Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 66487676_149984472753208_2789112866114447637_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlfredoPedulla/status/1158330746244947968
youtube.com/watch?v=hajtCG2_kRU
youtube.com/watch?v=veoXOtFUDUI
twitter.com/ZR_7G1/status/115841138012872294
twitter.com/ZR_7G1/status/1158411380128722945
arsenal.com/news/joe-willock-signs-contract-extension
youtu.be/WlAOYuzoQjw
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1158738929383723008
youtube.com/watch?v=OO0q2Aqo4hQ
twitter.com/Journo_Slash/status/1158732904241012736
twitter.com/AFCPW/status/1158747189117693953
dailypost.ng/2019/08/06/transfer-arsenal-finally-sign-coutinho-barcelona/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does Guendhouzi offer against teams who aren't bus parking shitters

P E P E
E
P
E

nothing (same with every team he plays against) apart from idling with the ball for too long.

where is cacazette

sigh .... FUCK RIGHT OFF

he didnt even look. goddammit thats unforgivable

>AMN

>tune in
>promising young lad own goal within 20 seconds
>turn it back off

honestly what the fuck kind of pass was that

KEK
OUTSTANDING MOVE!

clinical finish

LMAO
M
A
O

>messi is laughing at us

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1000x561, 89K)

he has looked fucking awful all game, terrible coaching to not sub him off. He looks like he has no confidence whatsoever.

Attached: bored pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Haven't been watching the friendlies lads. Has Jenko played much?

why are you cucks worshipping niggers again

quite frankly, AMN should be sent out on loan. Apart from Willock NONE of the youngsters have looked even remotely good.

So this is the power of Arsenal’s defending...

And then Arsenal would have precisely zero fit right backs

is Martinelli on?

That's alright, get the mistakes out in friendlies. Would rather win Europa League than the Joan Gamper Cup

Yeah I think the less n*ggers in our team the better

OH FFS!

who cares, he is shit at nearly every defensive position, club needed a decent backup RB for Bellerin anyway.

yes

Brave Protestant Lads IN

now thats a cup spurs would be proud to win

>based lucas moura

Absolute state of nogland miles. Get this useless wog out of the team. Fucking moron is goin to be first choice RB for months as well until Hector is back.

>Chambers btfo by a suarez who was out getting pissed in Ibiza a week ago

It just wouldn't feel complete if Sokratis didn't get his customary red card.

>this defending

Poonai memery out now desu

Would love a compilation of all the fucked pronunciations this commentator has attempted

Yes

Fuck sake lmao stop trying to be tricky in your own box

Difference in mindset eh

>the absolute literal state of this defending

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

this defense is worse than i thought. i thought it was just bad but it's actually suicidal.

what do you think of myboi ceballos lads

ceballos is fucking class

quality

It's not completely terrible when they don't have the ball trying to be Man City

even if they have a decent game and the opposition a bad one they somehow make sure to find a way to fuck it up anyway.

top guy

Ceballos is better aaron

he just made his first impact on the play, very good at dribbling in the final third, releases ball quickly and well
similar traits as d. suarez. you can tell he's technically one of the best or even the best player at arsenal right now.

Seeing as all our defenders are shit why don't we just play a formation with no defenders?

>than
Fix'd

come home american man

>similar traits as d. suarez
Ceballos it's way better than Denis. By a mile.

Saka did in 5 minutes more than mick o'taryan in whole match

SO CLOSE

because >our midfield can’t defend either. Maybe Emery should do completely without any form of defending.

good attack

dude i'd really hope so kek. Ceballos definitely has the best technique at Arsenal already, i can already tell from the 10 minutes he's been on the field. touches the ball very nicely

>Mertilelli

AMN has a lot of mistakes in him. He has a tendency to have one good half and one terrible half. This is typical of inexperienced youngsters who haven't learned how to maintain concentration and composure levels throughout a game. He's outgrown U23 level but will cost us too many points even as our backup RB to be part of the first-team squad. He needs to go on loan somewhere where the stakes aren't so high. As we saw last season, a point or two can decide who qualifies for the CL and who doesn't.

xD

shittytaryan needs to fuck off from this club immediately

ok, Ceballos is kinda nice with it

Is Saka actually left footed?

nines it's so fucking bad

yeah

amn missing a sitter
sell him already

>Arsenal went from a club who took pride in their technically excellent midfield even after Wenger took the club downhill faster than a rolling boulder to a state where the loan signing from Madrid outclasses everyone
jesus christ

>maitland-niles going for the brace

>mustafi

here we go boys

incoming 0-4-6 formation

Attached: 1551720351160.png (479x600, 252K)

fucking kek my heart stopped when i saw he poked his toe out for the clearance from the cross

>taking off your best penalty takers 5 mins before pens

Torreira is too defense oriented

its a pre season game lad

Based marlo with the hattrick incoming

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-205601__01.jpg (1072x654, 155K)

so whats the verdict on Martinelli thus far

book the cunt for that blatant fucking dive

>diving in a friendly

What an absolute sack of shit Suarez is

How dare Emery not take the Gamper Trophy more seriously.

>risking your best player for a meme Catalonian friendly trophy

Might be gud if he develops some craft like a Freddie Ljungberg. He ain't go the pace to beat players.

already our second best winger

WHY IS FUCKING CHAMBERS PLAYING THE FULL 90

>bring on mustafi
>Concede within 2 minutes

That's fine

>mustafi comes one
>sudden gaping hole in defence

newcastle

>Arsenal concedes again
yup, gonna hear this a lot

i'm thinking a 3-2 loss

Attached: arsepepesad.jpg (702x788, 83K)

Mustafi + Chambers

just makes it more apparent that the same players who were shit (or out on loan because they were, you know, shit) just remain a liability. Miki,AMN,Mustafi,Chambers and the like have no place at Arsenal.

>it's a Mustafi is completely out of position and caught ball watching episode

All within 90 seconds of being on the pitch

could of put a bet on it

>easy money

I don't know if it's the scapegoat effect but that actually did seem like it was Mustafi's poor positioning at fault

muzzies out niggers out

worst part is arsenal had the best chances but didn't take them. that fucking own goal shouldn't have even happened. this is 1 (ONE) week before the league and players are this unaware of what's going on around them i.e. maitland niles and mustafi

We are getting a new CB, right?

Attached: 1538405044518.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

this is so infuriating to watch

Better AMN fucked up now so he won't at Newcastle.

p-please joe linton, n-not so hard, you'll hurt me

not in a good place right now

this, should have been 2-0 and a comfortable win for Arsenal. Instead it’s another embarrassing defeats on the back of individual errors.

Remember no Pepe no Laca no Holding no Bellerin and it's fucking Barca not much to worry about desu

probably, but at this point the options are extremely limited and they most likely won't be that much of an upgrade.

expectation: CB
reality: Winger

amn does this all the time. did it in baku, did it last season. he gets to nonchalant and doesnt concentrate. he isnt good enough.
also, is mikhitaryan the worst arsenal player to ever wear the shirt in recent time? jesus christ

I'm going to watch the matches just for Ceballos he seems to be an exciting player, maybe follow him at Madrid too next season.

So w-where are the CBs l-lads....

Yes, Rugani soon

this was barcelona's Z team and we still have Maitland Niles and Mustafi anywhere near the first team

there is much to worry about, team is going nowhere fast

>maitland-niles
>mustafi
>chambers
>mikhitaryan
>sokratis poopoopoodopoolous
>league starts next week

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

ozil looks pissed

Where's that canadian faggot now to defend Mustafi

>Mustafi is still earning a wage and playing for Arsenal

you guys thought you were winning the prestigious Gamper trophy against barcelona?
lmao
sorry lads, valmierder mastermind is always 2 steps ahead

He seemed really good at first because he was calm and composed but now it just seems that he has no sense of danger.

Attached: typical.png (365x58, 4K)

cant wait for the season to start, gonna be watching down the pub with my dad :)

is the "pay Monaco £27m to take Mustafi" deal still on the table?

His concentration will improve with first-team experience. I just wish he was accumulating that experience on loan somewhere.

I know the tendency is to kneejerk after a bad result but Chambers looked passable and Bellerin will be back soon. Another CB should be the priority but there's no need to go into full meltdown mode.

you need to call him a filthy nigger who should die, thats what real fans do

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

sounds comfy, do you and your father have a strong bond over Arsenal?

No, I though Arse were going to get slaughtered by Farcelona but you only barely scraped it at home against Chambers, AMN and Mustafi.

Lascelles IN

>amn
>right back
The absolute state of this team.

>Bellerin will be back sometime during fall
>Holding at least training normally now but will miss a good chunk of the early games
>Kosc basically gone and shit anyway
>Papa being average at best but still >our best defender by a large margin
>Monreal should be chilling at some tier 2 club in Spain preparing his retirement instead of having to huff and puff after pacy nig nogs in the premiership
>rest of the ‘defensive’ players shouldn’t even be considered as such
dire times ahead, lads

lmao do you think you were playing against the first team?
>12 emery visits to camp nou
>12 defeats
based

Honestly bring Wenger back, I can't watch this shit passing it around your own technical area football for much longer

not good b8

I would rather have Lascelles or maybe even Zouma but idk if either club would sell them.. I think it’s better to get someone with PL experience as opposed to someone who’s never played in England

i hate xhaka so much

Attached: wengz.gif (500x246, 984K)

i rate wenger over memery, but i wouldn't want him back

Wenger and the fucking board are at fault for the shit >we are in now.

no you hate yourself

I never thought we would see the day that we would be stressing over Hector Bellerin being injured, holy shit the state of our defence

I don't. He's the embodiment of everything that is wrong at Arsenal.
I rate Maintland-Niles higher than this weak-minded vegan lesbian.

he's not even a full back

martinelli looked good, amn what the fuck lmao gtfo, ceballos looked quality, mikhi, xhaka, mustafi GTFO

EXPOSED

Attached: 16879432-0-image-a-27_1564944193109.jpg (962x667, 91K)

Like fucking clockwork
>mustafi
>mustafi apologists
Seek help

He's back.

Attached: da ox.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Season wide Mustafi statistics:

>I sleep

One goal scored against Mustafi:

>real shit

Uhmm.. Just came here to say this:

FUCK FRIENDLIES

Have a good night. Peace

*gets injured*
honestly its like clockwork with him

There are people here, in this thread, who actually rate Mustashit

Attached: ppp.jpg (399x385, 44K)

no there isn't

Mkhi is such a fucking pathetic player
Hate seeing him in arsenal shirt

Pavon is joining LA Galaxy in MLS

Pepe is shit should have signed Zaha

Could you see Arsenal using a 4-3-3 like the top teams do and moulding their midfield with three define CM roles? You'd need 1 defensive 1 transitionary 1 attacking. all the big teams have 3 in that paradigm. Torreira as the defensive CM and Ceballos as the attacking CM. Who would fit in as the transitionary/box to box CM?

Willock or Dozy Gwen.
Anyone but Xhaka desu.

Word. I would have elaborated on my exclusion of Xhaka, but its quite obvious. He doesn't have the speed or positioning skills to be the midfield metronome for Arsenal. Today when i tuned into the Barca match I saw Xhaka completely miss two easy passes to slot through to one of the forwards during a counter attack within 10 minutes. He is not quick enough on the transition because he is built like a shithouse. He has a good pass and can punch forward vertical balls with accuracy and technique, but he is too SLOW. He does not have the IQ to quickly find a pass forward if we're transitioning forward and instead blows many potential counter attacks or fast breaks if we're playing against better sides and we have less of ball and are playing against a higher defensive line/press.
Would rather see Willock than Gwendozy because Willock has better decision making skills and physicality. Can tackle better than Gwendozy. Honestly I'd rather see Gwendo become the attacking midfielder, he has the vision and apssing to be a CAM and since he's naturally a CM/DM he'd actually track back in a system with a 4-3-3

was pulling on my flaccid foreskin while typing this out

You lot deserve this

What do you mean by "this"?

please someone validate my assessment of Xhaka before i kill another 40 malt liquor

Xhaka is slow and stupid, you are correct but it’s been apparent ever since he arrived at Arsenal.
He would probably make a decent player for a Serie A side or any slower league but is out of depth in the prem.

any other burgers that bought the adidas shirts know how the sizes compare to American clothing sizes?

UK size 28 is an American XS. Not sure if the adidas shirts youre looking at were given in UK size or not

>He would probably make a decent player for a Serie A side or any slower league but is out of depth in the prem.
could say this for a good amount of our midfielders who are too slow and lack physicality. Xhaka, Ozil, Mick O Taryan. Extremely talented technically but fucking slow as balls and succumb to a good consistent press. So very fit for Serie A

looking at ordering from Arsenal Direct. this is the size chart they give, but I don't have a way to measure myself for this. I usually wear a large.

Attached: adidas shirt sizes.png (923x459, 23K)

I would try initially losing some weight you fat fuck.

sure thing manlet

>Manlet
im 6'0 which is tall for a brown person in america!

6'2" is the cut off from manlet and actual man. im sure buddy.

jokes aside, im not sure why Arsenal Direct doesn't have an easier-to-read conversion chart.
one time i accidentally bought a baby sized large away 2017-18 kit thinking it was men's sizes. can't remember how i fucked that up so bad

>tfw AMN,Mustafi,Miki,Özil,Xhaka,El Memey and Iwobi still at the club

Attached: EA6876B2-EA85-4CB3-A44C-EEA978283975.jpg (480x720, 26K)

Lads, are we going to be better than Chelsea? They don't have any signings this season

Imagine being a 21 year old central midfielder at one of the biggest clubs in the world and you're forced to play right back and you're doing a pretty decent job at it but people demand you fucking leave the club because you're forced to play a position as a result of shit depth and physios. AMN should stay at the club. rest i agree with

Without Hazard their attack is about the same as ours. Their midfield and defense is considerably better than ours, however. We're fucked

In my create a player FIFA save, Arsenal signed Dembele and AMN starts over him, so he must be good.

Hello where is tierney?

in the infirmary next to Wilshere

What the hell was AMN thinking? I mean, backpassing to the goalie is not supposed to be aimed on goal, for fr*cks sake! This is elementary.
And the second goal? I am blaming Shitstafi.

Defensive pair made of Mustafi and Sokratis.

Its like Emery wants to suffer.

Attached: 1436745799716.png (1109x623, 483K)

Oh and you guys know why the game was started late?
They were waiting for Dembele LMAO.

>3 days until the window closes
>not even a murmur of a CB being signed
>tierney is literally perma-injured and hasn't signed yet

is Ake available?

>Could you see Arsenal using 4-3-3 vs top teams
Right now, no. I think we should transition into it as Ozil ages. Right now there aren't a huge amount of good box-to-box or deep playmakers around. We've gone back to play were central midfielders are more offensively or defensively inclined rather than balanced, while attacking midfielders are more balanced. I think Arsenal should move towards playing in that manner. Right now Arsenal don't really have the players for it though. Maybe they can risk it against shit teams or hope that Ozil just naturally transitions into a deeper role. Hopefully Willock makes it in a year or 2 because he seems that sort of player.

It's true. Kinda my same issue with trying Chambers in that position even though he should be more technically capable.

while you are probably right and he is played massively out of position I’m not too sure that his current abilities would warrant a start anywhere else. How he behaves as a makeshift RB transitions pretty good to his native position too. He makes so many basic mistakes that I’d rather play Jenko and ship AMN out on loan where he can play a full season without too much pressures. Right now he is a liability, just like the other aforementioned players.

Don't think he should leave but he has actually gotten worse at fullback with time even though he has played there more at PL level than any other position. Also, if he can't get into the midfield now or even during preseason, than that says that either the club or he himself don't see him playing there.

Sokratis was widely regarded as one of the best CBs in the world prior to joining Arsenal. Sooner or later all you mutt apologists will have to come to terms with the fact that it's not our defenders who are bad but our system that favors attacking and constantly leaves our defense vulnerable, and that Mustafi is the best CB on the planet.

So everyone is saying that the 45 million figure was bullshit, but how much have >we actually spent?

Pepe £20m this season
Ceballos - £0
Saliba - possibly no more than 10m this season as he's on loan
Martinelli - 6m

So not even 30m. So I wouldn't expect any fireworks in the next few days, as it seems like that 40m figure was completely right.

Sorry, about 35m. Even so, that's even less headroom to play with.

>Juventus Director expected in London. Arsenal are pushing hard to sign Daniele Rugani
twitter.com/AlfredoPedulla/status/1158330746244947968

But he's shit apparently, why do we sign shit defenders all the time

go fuck yourself you pathetic worm

Absolutely based

based

Well he's not wrong. The problem was spending £80 million on a player that you didn't actually need. Now you don't have the money left for any decent defenders.

basado

>didn't actually need
a whole season of mikhi and iwobi on the wings is what we needed, yes

Forward Tyreece John-Jules has signed a new contract with the club.

and the 80m is instalments, there was only 20-25m payed upfront, also name me one good defender on the market right now

>Ceballos - £0
he was like 10 million. Loans aren't free

Basatovic

rather danny john-jules upfront

his nephew

should start calling him Cat desu

>not Duane Dibley

reckon Rimmer was a spud

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hajtCG2_kRU

Arsenal BTFO

We run WWE now
youtube.com/watch?v=veoXOtFUDUI

jhon no!

bit harsh mate

It's pretty obvious Wenger had limited influence over contracts and transfers post-2015. The mess we're in is very much Gazidis' responsibility. The imbalanced squad-building, the contract fuck-ups, the transfer missteps - they're all down to Gazidis.

According to BILD information, Arsenal FC are hot on a Bundesliga center-back and has made an offer over 60 million euros. But that's not enough for the Bundesliga club. [
@BILD_Sport
are they reliable?

Arsenal are doing a Pogba with Gnabry.

Dayot Upamecano. £55m bid rejected. [BILD]

pretty reliable for Bauern stuff, not so much with everyone else
>buying from RB
lel good luck

o-oh okay

Attached: 1546220914895.jpg (500x598, 51K)

Literally who?

le 20 year old prospect

we are going full pacey frenchafricans who laugh way to loud.

go to sleep for 3 days jewmaican, it was when you were gone that Pepe was confirmed. if you dont, we wont sign anyone else and we will see Kolasinac - Mustafi - Chambers - AMN get molsted by steve bruces brave men at St james park

See you in three days

Attached: 1539078797175.png (600x1078, 485K)

too good for arsenal, sorry.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>Mustafi is still here

Attached: B6620BDA-D437-4E69-8123-948FFF4FB590.png (692x897, 476K)

don’t know if I hated a player at Arsenal more than Mustafi.

If Raul can get him, then he's unstoppable, the best negotiator in business.

i miss him lads

Attached: 1555002743182.jpg (810x451, 75K)

w-what if someone poaches Raul from Arsenal? Imagine him at a club like Manchester United with the money they have...

god I hope so. I don’t know what kind of dark spells Raul weaves but it he gets a good CB in I’m honestly baffled at the sheer power that old wields in the world of football.

It's no coincidence that Raul waited till MU bought Maguire for 80 millions, now they have to watch how Arsenal buys much better Upamecano for 75 millions

Attached: 5u4WQW95cfRdoDs5GnWjiqNGDDE5naeO.png (250x250, 91K)

Fuck, I was thinking earlier on today it would be fucking based if we could get Upamecano in, lad is an absolute UNIT. Get if fooking done Raul lad

Upamecano? More like Chupameucano, am I right bros?

dont do this to me bro, im getting hyped.

Attached: 1543622039619.png (500x588, 114K)

70-75 m + Emile Smith Rowe should almost equal his 100m release clause. Win win for everyone: RB has more top CB's even without Upamecano, ESM was praised by Nagelsmann, and Arsenal packed in offence and lacks in defense.

give them: iwobi, mikhitaryan, mustafi, iwobi, el neny, xhaka and 70 million.

id take that
this isnt such a bad deal either

AKBs still exist?

> ESM was praised by Nagelsmann
i retract, not praised directly but they wanted him for another season and maybe with option to buy.

NO MORE BLACK PLAYERS

good deal to be honest

>that godmode 16/17
>that cut inside and shoot thing
>that poaching instinct that lets him win headers even in the opposition box
>that overwhelming desire to win which ultimately led to his isolation and departure
>that occasional joking around such as sitting in the stands at Goodison Park after chasing an out-of-bounds ball
Why did you remind me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.35_[2018.09.17_00.50.56].jpg (540x540, 42K)

>that highest in the league percent of lost possesions

Everton want Doucoure but reports saying he'd only move to a top 6 club. Said it before but we should sign him up.

you said iwobi twice

that’s how much Iwobi needs to be sold.

Hope Rugani was just a smoke screen
Or we get both and mustafi fucks off

Why are you all getting so hyped? The bid got rejected and is nowhere near his release clause.

Attached: 1544758375906.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Guys let's not get ahead of ourselves, but in all honesty, in 2022, Tierney - Saliba - Upamecano - Bellerin will be the strongest defence line in the world

Coquelin was unironically much better than Xhaka and Torreira. Why did we sell him, again?

No one pays release clause for defenders.

And now upamecano knows of the interest

>bellerin

He cut his hair, game on now

there's no proof the bid even happened

I think Torreira can go on to be great desu, just hope he settles in and gets some consistency.

Coq only looked good because of Santi. If we had prime Santi in this midfield we would be looking like world beaters (offensively).

he was based as fuck, shame we lost 10-2 vs bayern if not he would have stayed.

Attached: sanchez.jpg (767x431, 40K)

we were linked to low quality wingers and then all of a sudden pepe was confirmed. I believe in Raul la

I agree to an extent but the reality is that there are barely any good RBs in the entire world. Who is there?Alexander Arnold, Walker, AWB, Carvajal, Kimmich, Bellerin? thats it, its pretty grim.

I cant believe Xhaka isnt hated as much as mustafi. The man is so fucking shit, vs Barcelona joe willock had to coach him lmao. absolute wank, worst player to ever wear the kit.
santi was underrated

Attached: wenger.jpg (600x800, 33K)

Upamecano? More like Oopsa-me-Cano't sign, eh lads?

Attached: danny welbeck.jpg (765x1024, 63K)

yeah more often than not "alexis" or "sanchez" or "oxlade-chamberlain" was the last thing you'd hear right before the other team had the ball.

He’s too fucking stiff, plays like he has a cock up his ass

We should get Vestergaard, at least he could help at corners and bully attackers unlike Shitstafi

This. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Willock playing more maturely in the center of the pitch

>Arsenal offered £60m plus Shkodran Mustafi to RB Leipzig for French centre back Dayot Upamecano. The German side rejected the bid, saying that they just wanted the £60m.

Audibly giggled

Attached: 1565021782024.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

twitter.com/ZR_7G1/status/115841138012872294

Done deal then

Attached: DyEQmZ3WoAAS3Eb.jpg (700x350, 23K)

* wrong link twitter.com/ZR_7G1/status/1158411380128722945

What would Upamecano’s role and traits look like in FM18

>60 millions? Hahaha Arsenal will need to pay 100m to get him! And they won't.
>RB wants 70 millions? B-b-but he's shit! Operpaying again! Arse anal hahhahahahahah

Pepe situation once again.

Literally never heard of him, has he always been this hyped?

Attached: 1565023085101.jpg (1080x1232, 618K)

fuck it lads, im falling for the hype.

Attached: EBOCZQtWwAEZElN.jpg_large.jpg (686x845, 49K)

>black centre backs

name a good one. no half castes.

things are gonna be all right around here in /arse/ from now on.

Attached: 1547598109917.jpg (225x225, 62K)

this window is much better than i could have hoped for if this goes through

de ligt is shit but he was our best player at the last U21

Koulibaly

Arsenals best ever CB (ability wise) was black as fuck. Sol Campbell. Worlds best CB atm is Kouliabaily.

>you now remember andersen, praet, carrasco and fraser

If you think the worlds best CB is Koulibaly then I don’t think you watched the match where we actually played him and tore his ass apart with our effete bitch team

mfs putting merchant and masterclass on the end up any noun

Excuse me, but where are the defensive signings?

we are signing a french ngubu from leipzig for 65 million pounds.

>Koulibaly
Both VVD and de Ligt are miles ahead

this is how we will line up

Attached: vs newecastle.jpg (1417x850, 180K)

There are people in this thread that doubt >out premier league victory this season.

Attached: 15380563577221.jpg (990x557, 68K)

we cant beat man city and liverpool, but we will take a comfortable 3 + EL win

Attached: 1543768372410.jpg (2819x1820, 374K)

oezil?

NO

Yeah, im thinking were back.
Wish Giroud was still here

If only Fabregas was still here.

imagine a healty santi cazorla

i still dream of a healthy wilshere

Reminder Wenger denied Cesc's homecoming

And then bought Elneny the next window

He made a career out of a single game

If Raul gets Upamecano the only hole left is the midfield, Xhaka needs to go, he's a Serie A, Bundesliga player, Pl and la liga dabs on him every single time
Torreira can't get the ball forward and gayndouzy should had stayed in ligue 2, all the hopes in the midfield lies with an albanian slowpoke that slips more than slippy g

Ceballos for this season, I wish we could sign him permanently because he looks great.

only hope for our midfield is that ceballos goats it up and that Willock becomes a nailed on starter. if not we are fucked

I hope Ceballos mentors Willock and the shitty weak minded Muslim influence fucks off from the club.

>LB Xhaka
what are you smoking my nigga

Fuck how could i forgot about ceballos, he certainly looked on the ball, (reminded me of Cazorla for some moments), in fact i can understand why he didn't wanted the loan to have a purchase option, he can be world class and doesn't want to stay at a dead club, maybe if we get top 4 he'll change his idea...

depends. if he plays really good and enjoys the team and zidane is still at real madrid then maybe. but i think he wants to succeed at all cost for real madrid though.

Doucore IN

4231 with Xhaka and Torreira as the double pivot.
Ceballos plays ahead of them as the CAM. Emery prefers the 4231 over the 433 so this is likely our best midfield at the moments.
Don’t come @ me with retarded shit like saying willock should start over Xhaka. Sure we might like that but that is unrealistic and retarded

källstrom would secure the back line

only good thing Wenger did, FUCK Cesc the fucking cunt.
pls stop ;_;
PLS SIGN

fifa 16 GOAT career signing

can I bet on how many minutes willock gets this season in the PL? for me it will be less than 900.

lads this /signings/ feel is nice
fuck off will

only if we get another CB in and Mustafi on the bench (or sold).
Back 4 of Monreal - Sokratis/Holding - New CB - Bellerin actually looks good even if Monreal is old and busted. Problem is AMN until Bellerin comes back and Holding also needing a few more weeks.
Monreal - Sokratis - Mustafi - AMN with Xhaka in front of them is the stuff of nightmares.
Then there is also the thing with injuries happening (a lot) ...

mostly agree with this. we're already fucked with the CBs on the team but we can get by with 2 signings Sokratis's level or 1 that will play a lot of minutes. Seems like Raul says that man is Umpecano or whatever his name is.
I don't agree that Monreal is good enough. He will be as bad or worse than last year because of his age and probably miss time with injuries. I would rather have Xhaka than Monreal on the team. Arsenal are 1 injury away from complete collapse on the defensive end, and Koscielny and Mustafi should be sold as well.

There's a scout who after watching Bale's games thought that Schär wasn't good enough for Arsenal but Elneny was.

>Back 4 of Monreal - Sokratis/Holding - New CB - Bellerin actually looks good

?

>arsenal are 1 injury away from complete collapse on the defensive end
>but let’s also sell two of our centerbacks
Fucking tard

There needs to be more outrage at the fact that Mikhitaryan is still on this team.

I rate Mustafi over Mikhitaryan every day of the week.

Mikhitaryan is the most useless player there is. He has a negative impact on the team.

compared to what we had to suffer through most of last season and what will be our back 4 next week.
we won’t get a new LB (hopefully Arsenal don’t get another token perma injured ‘promising’ player in that scottish lad) this season so Monreal is >our best bet.
In a perfect world Kosc wouldn’t be such a cunt and kick back and relax while we sign a new CB to replace him and/or Mustafi so he can play comfy EL games and a few league ones when the fixtures get congested. Shame that things are going to end like they are now.

I think Arsenal are going to try and sign Tierney in January once they're sure he's healthy again. Just my hunch. Also
>comfy EL games
>in shit countries like Azerbaijan and Ukraine against Letter Spaghetti FC

i agree, its getting to a ridicolous point. the match against barca was the worst

Mkhitaryan has a very high Turk symbiosis. I'd rather have someone who increases the Turk synergy of the team than some random mutt with a meme skill.

Attached: turk system.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

>you now remember when arsenal could defend but couldn't attack
>wenger too cheap to buy a striker
>you now remember when arsenal could attack but couldn't defend
>don't buy defenders
why can't this team be balanced?

we have no midfield.

cause you either need to luck out on youth players being able to break into and improve the first team or sign quite a few players (for a lot of money).
Arsenal had neither.

Martinez
AMN Medley Upamecano
Iwobi Willock Elneny Nelson
Pepe Aubameyang Lacazette

Let’s just go full africa

this, if Arsenal had more than 1 midfielder, the defense wouldn't be as shit. Literally only the goblino can maintain the midfield from last year.

Ah yes AMN as the Right centerhalf, his most preferred position

We signing Dumbele after Neymar returns to Barca next season, yes?

I hope not

>signing another fucking forward
i can tell you're laughing when you typed that

Sorry
Couldn't resist

Nottingham Forest are in talks with Arsenal to sign Carl Jenkinson. [
@DTguardian
]

What do you lads want I’m going to call the chinkees for dinner

Good move for him.

Saw your stupid post on trans

I’m ordering for everyone lad

I’ll have szechuan chicken with chow Mein and some cream cheese rangoons

I believe it’s a hunan place desu

Roast pork Chow mein, ta.

that moment last season when he fucked up and then raised his arms up and had a tantrum towards Leno - I actually physically wanted to hurt Mustafi and kicked my table. couldn't control myself. just wanted to inflict pain on Mustafi.

Tbh should have gone for him considering our options

Attached: Image-889300.jpg (480x270, 47K)

LAP or PAL?

Can’t be fucked to differentiate between different regional styles of Chinese cuisine

We should have went with Nagelsman or kovac instead of memery, he is after all a gazidis signing

PAL

Aupepezette

approved

Attached: F81DAF14-18E6-4427-B69C-CA5AF1F7EE0C.jpg (599x600, 68K)

Not really, Gazidis wanted Arteta.

BREAKING: Nottingham Forest in talks with Arsenal over the signing of defender Carl Jenkinson.

You just said that ya mong

Arsenal's last good season was 05/06

PAP

Attached: Pepe_Alex_Pierre.jpg (799x480, 29K)

More like NAP xD

We're currently playing a midfielder at Rb and our other RB is injured so we need him.

Brum fans think he's wank. Is he?

>knocked out of the FA Cup by Bolton
>knocked out of the League Cup by Wigan
>barely scraped into 4th with the second-lowest points total of the Wenger era courtesy of a dodgy lasagna ahead of the last game of the season
Our Champions League run was the only good thing about that season.

Jenko have been told for two seasons straight by Emery that he's not in his plans, so while we arguably may need him he's still far from favoured and at 27 it's time for him to move on
I like Carl a lot personally cause he's so obviously playing for the badge, but he never really did that well and it could be better to give youth a chance at this stage

Just depends on how much RB wants up front

He needs regular football. He looked a passable Premier League right-back earlier on in his career and when he was on loan at West Ham. The thing is, he had a nasty knee injury while on loan there and hasn't really been given a run in the first team at any club since then. With an arm round the shoulder and some good coaching he would be more than good enough for the Championship. His real level will start to show after half a season of first team football.

Test

in arsenal history, sol and toure.
Right now koulibaly springs to mind

is the club going to go back for that 20 year old ngubu?

We should sign as many players as possible.
We dont have to compete with Chelsea in transfers this season. ffp keeping city from spending a billion.
Spurs pinching pennies.

I feel like Mickey has just plain given up on playing football.

amen

hes coming

Attached: 11887951_1644888989093334_1415798504497450147_n.jpg (480x719, 29K)

Laurent Koscielny will undergo a medical with Bordeaux tomorrow. (L’Éq)

Finally
Shit captain, has no place at the club anymore

Dude is a club legend. Came from Ligue 2 ffs

more like
P E
E

tierney will never play for arsenal (the sevco of england)

;_;
respect

Is he really related to The Cat? Better get his number on my shirt then.

Cant fault kos for wanting to leave.
He wont be nearly the same player after that major injury.

Arsenal treat players over 30 like the plague. He just wants one last solid contract.

Who decided to shit on the club and cry about it.
Was an awful captain who had no influence on the pitch and would rather walk off of it rather then thank fans or rally the other players.
Should’ve left with papa Wenger

He left because he was unhappy about the remuttification of the team, and he's right.

always thought he was a prick, great for us though

You guys noticed how compared to a team like liverpool no one at arsenal really seems to be friends apart from Auba Laca and Guendouzi? Like imagine what they think of Mustafi or thought of Cech, they probably think hes a clown and a shit fucking player.

And there it is the dumbest post of the thread. Fuck off, Koscielny is an ex good player who needs to get out.

STOP SIGNING LOW IQ N*GGERS

Sorry bro, we're remutting the team.

Ozil and Kolasinac are clearly close. They go on holidays together.

Kolasinac and Ozil
Ceballos and Bellerin

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
fuck that cunt

Jack was best friends with all the black lads and they’re all gone

The T*rk system has been a failure. Time for mutts.

>the same wankers that used the term cazorshit incessantly now love and miss him
you dont get to, sorry lads

But I love him, and always loved him. I have a model of him on my fridge.
Also Wenger in.

He was shit and injured in his second season until he got moved to CM though

ramsey was also rightly called shit

Ramsey had no Turk symbiosis and he compensated for it by being relatively high IQ. The problem is that he was constantly surrounded by low IQ teammates so his high IQ didn't help. The only solution to playing with low IQ teammates is to establish a strong conscious link to the universal Turk energy field (Turk overmind) which he was unable to achieve.

Arsenal would've offered him another contract. He just wants to relax in his native country, instead of competing hard and having to deal with his recurring tendinitis. Understandable, but he still has a contract and shouldn't be a bitch.

What the fuck do you even have to do to be considered a "club legend"? I swear it changes every season.

Islam and declining player performance

There are several muslim players within the squad who have had a decline in performance over the past few seasons.

Shkrodan Mustafi

No explanation, has declined rapidly over the past few seasons

Mesut Ozil

Ghosts in big games. Lazy, lack of desire and motivation. Doesn't track back.

Muhammad Elneny

Muhammad the sideways passer. Too afraid, doesn't take risks, terrible CM.

Sead Kolasinac

Can't cross a ball into the box without it being over or underhit.

Henrikh Mhikitaryan

Poor showing from Henrikh over the past couple of seasons, disappointing and tends to lose the ball too easily.

I have nothing against Islam, however these players pray often before their games, and I think it may be a hindrance to their performances. Everyone else in the squad is non muslim and has played to a decent level over the past few seasons which means we can solely blame the declining player performance from the players above due to Islam.

Mhikitaryan's not Muslim silly.

mikhitaryan is the furthest thing from being muslim you twit. what about cech, maitland niles, monreal, iwobi, xhaka who were also horrid for most of last season

Mick O’Taryan isn’t a muzzie.
Xhaka is though; shit

Brave Protestant Lads IN
muslim shitters OUT

This desu

Attached: Except whatever ethnic, religious or other group I personally dislike.png (1045x588, 141K)

I only like White Anglo-Saxon Protestants because I am one

They would have offered him a year extension
just like Sagna

very based trips

quick, come up with a knickname for upamecano
his name doesnt exactly roll off the tongue

upamuttcano
I'm sorry

just learn how to say his name properly stupid cumskin

Says the guy from the country whos pundit pronounce literally every foreign players name wrong

>implying Americans are any different
Have you seen NBA people pronouncing European names?

Upamecannon

Why is no one posting?

Lick on my, finger my, suck on my ass

First team plays:

>we demolish Bayern, Real Madrid, Lyon, Barcelona etc.

Youf comes on:

>we get absolutely btfo

>Kosc out
finally, now pls sign a defender

>Team run by jews
>Americans support it

This tbqhwy
I've got a slight hope that selling Kos means they're pretty confident they'll get another CB in

Fee agreed between Arsenal & Bordeaux for Laurent Koscielny is up to €5m max. Medical as we speak, contract needs finalising. #AFC hope to sign a centre-back + retain Kieran Tierney interest despite injury. Carl Jenkinson to Nottingham Forest talks advanced #FCGB #CelticFC #NFFC

Attached: dazzling jewish man.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>hope to get a new CB in
oh god imagine if we don’t ....

We wouldn't be letting him go if we weren't confident of getting someone in

>We wouldn't be letting him go if we weren't confident of getting someone in

Attached: #########imuym.jpg (937x1171, 101K)

We're trying to force Mustafi out of the club, why on earth would we do something that'd make it more likely for him to play this season?

upamecano? more like upamearse :DDDD

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
·

Highly-rated 20yo striker Eddie Nketiah set to leave Arsenal on season-long loan. Bristol City among a number of clubs in talks to sign England youth int’l. Currently no firm offers for defender Shkodran Mustafi & he wants to stay - but foreign teams have longer to do a deal #AFC

>he wants to stay
Typical religion of peace, once in can't get rid of

Another possibility emerging for Leeds United - 20-year-old prospect Eddie Nketiah at Arsenal. Understand he's being considered if the club opt to take an out-and-out forward over Ryan Kent. #lufc

Of course he wants to stay, because its just downhill from now on for him and he has the dignity to drag us with him, he should be put in the u23 squad for the rest of his contract

Of course he won't make 80k a week or whatever at any new club he moves to

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
·
52s
Significant interest in Nketiah from abroad as well as domestic clubs

Wycombe Wanderers sure as hell wont pay hum that much money, IF they want him at all

Reckon those touchy gooners lads post here, they're pretty pessimistic

not gonna lie lads, worried about no concrete CB rumors

Laurent Koscielny has passed his medical with Bordeaux. (RMC)

This. All this big name blogs or reddits keep complaining about baku, erdogan, qatar, yet celebrate like a madman when arsenal went to fucking america, the biggest war criminal in the past decade.

'Bayern Munich are interested in Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock, Sky Sports News understands.'

cringe

lets do another gnabry, for 5m of course

gnabry 2.0?

arsenal.com/news/joe-willock-signs-contract-extension

wonder how long he has left on this deal

All except possibly andersen would have bewn shit

Sanchez is the best player of the Emirates era. Fact.

No, RVP in his last couple of season was henry tier.

I define emirates era as someone who was playing only in that stadium.

If a CB doesnt come in, United's transfer window has been better than ours. Their attack and midfield is still a bit of a mess, but I guarantee they will improve more from maguire and wan bissaka than we will from pepe as good as he may be individually. Lets be honest, both are quality players.

youtu.be/WlAOYuzoQjw

Attached: 1535305821973.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Oh shit

Attached: 1E788359-E738-4FE5-86BA-FC7B9ACF6DA3.jpg (1125x1414, 265K)

>French report on Spanish league player
seems legit

send smith-rowe already

Good deal only if we manage to get rid of Lacashit and Mkhi

>get rid of Lacashit
???????
>tf
>tp
get out

coutinho would unironically do wonders here

not too sure about that .... especially since we need FUCKING DEFENDERS.

imo, upa > qtinho, another year of mustafi is just too much

fuck it mate let's go with a 3-2-5 formation

yeah, just looking at his ugly cunt face makes me want to smash my TV.
couldn’t be worse than last seasons’ defending.

Kieran Gill
@kierangill_DM
· 1 Std.
Arsenal have had a first bid worth up to £55m for centre back Dayot Upamecano rejected by RB Leipzig, who want Emile Smith Rowe included in the deal. Talks continuing today. Story on @MailSport soon

what do we say lads, y/n?

Don't need Coutinho

Other similar reports say they'd take EMR on loan albeit Arsenal will need to pay a lot more, I'd rather go that route than a perm deal for him

stop SELLING fucking CBs arsenal

*wins the league*

Attached: Capture.png (430x539, 94K)

>wake up from nap
>Kos gone
>bullshit rumour pops again

feels weird
Don't give a fuck about Coutinho
I want a CB

Also fuck you Amazon, where is my package, i'm cancelling prime

Kos confirmed gone
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1158738929383723008

Sokratis>>>>Holding

youtube.com/watch?v=OO0q2Aqo4hQ

Glad they didn't fuck about once the cash offer came in.

this

the people who wanted us to let him go for free should be shot

JUST

Attached: IMG_20190806_150759.jpg (1080x1256, 196K)

meme hair

Based, can we sell a few more defenders before the window shuts?

I'm ITK (Celtic end) and can confirm the Tierney deal is dead!
There was no truth in the £25m asking price that was in the press so much.
There has been no ongoing negotiations.
2 offers were submitted by Arsenal that were flatly rejected by Celtic.

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
·
1m
Leeds in strong for Nketiah. Victor Orta pushing hard, hopes Unai Emery links + proposed role may swing it but stiff rivalry from likes of Bristol City & Fortuna Düsseldorf. Bielsa wants EN to play key role in place of Kemar Roofe (Anderlecht medical) #AFC #LUFC #BristolCity #F95

Would love Nketiah to join Leeds
Love that Koscielny is gone, hope he tears his knee up some more in France

>Victor Orta
can he play centre back?

He's a director of football

it was just a joke cause >we need a centre back, sorry it wasn't very clear

its ok

Attached: #######yrmjum.jpg (1440x1799, 238K)

Lads pls tell me where are the CBs

Attached: D_7SHRnVAAIGP5V.jpg (640x213, 40K)

How would you like Coutinho on loan instead?

and a cheeky everton on a 5 year installments plan?

I would say that for the deal Arsenal trying to pull off, you see, they need big smokescreen to throw off media. While press discusses absurdity of Coutinho deal, real magic trick will be done somewhere else. Just you wait.

Attached: DPrCUVJWkAA8U8V.jpg (980x554, 70K)

Nerman confirmed

twitter.com/Journo_Slash/status/1158732904241012736

twitter.com/AFCPW/status/1158747189117693953

>sign brazilian ozil
>let top english prospect go for another meme 20 year old french CB weeks after signing saliba

Arsenal are prioritising a deal for a central defender despite Philippe Coutinho’s representatives contacting the club to see whether they would be interested in signing the Brazilian on loan for the upcoming season. [
@FabrizioRomano
]

However, the Premier League club have told them that at the moment their focus is on securing a central defender. The club captain, Laurent Koscielny, joined Bordeaux for a fee of €5m (4.6m) on Tuesday and the manager, Unai Emery, is looking to strengthen his defence

yo we're nice and fucked this year, we're constructing a back five out of fucking nothing

a friendly reminder that arsenal released players worth of 435k p/w at the end of the season + the latest departures, offload mikhi and mustafi, thats another 290k, + ozil on its own is 300k, which in the long term, means that we got PLENTY of room to spend and sign top players

>Mkhi on 190k a week
Fucking hell kill me now

That's more than Mané and Firmino combined.

apparently arsenal were offered and since declined coutinho because of defensive priorities + already having loads of players in that position already.
any team which takes coutinho for 30m on a season long loan is beyond retarded.

RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano is no longer an option as a deal was too complicated to conclude, though, Juventus' Daniele Rugani is in the frame following a meeting in London this week between Sanllehi and Juve director Fabio Paratici. [
@LaurensJulien
, Moise Llorens, ESPN]

Attached: 1539103514282.png (400x388, 195K)

CB have to be a loan, however, as Arsenal have spent all their budget on transfers for this summer. [
@LaurensJulien
ESPN]

this guy is actually retarded, nevermind

Attached: 1535644329610.jpg (600x600, 57K)

he doesn't know shit

Attached: c34.png (602x252, 35K)

Will just ignore his shit

Attached: 1558448281525.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

dailypost.ng/2019/08/06/transfer-arsenal-finally-sign-coutinho-barcelona/

>any team which takes coutinho for 30m on a season long loan is beyond retarded
I predict that this post won't age well

lel

>any team which takes coutinho for 30m on a season long loan is beyond retarded
that leaves united and arsenal as his options

obviously there could be other parts to the deal like some were suggesting he was available on a loan for a season for 30m plus an option to buy at the end of the season for like 30-40m extra assuming he impresses, which isn't too bad of a deal i guess but if it literally is a season long loan for 30m and he ends up going back to barca then that's literally fucking retarded and most people i'd think would agree.

Attached: 07d46.png (598x561, 70K)

>Helena condis
this antibarcelona retard has no contacts
at one point she even had to delete tweets about made up news regarding barcelona's dressing room after huge online backlash

>Jenkinshit gone

Absolutely based, at least some of the trash has been cleared out this summer.

>BAYERN KEEN ON WILLOCK
>Bayern Munich are interested in Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock, Sky Sports News understands.
>Willock has impressed during pre-season for Arsenal and featured in the recent 2-1 friendly defeat to Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

please god no

Loan only, ESR will be another Gnabry and we will regret it later

It’s so weird having a real transfer window.

hope goes to Leeds and based Bielsa improves him

Where are the signings?

not so far

Spurs have made a formal offer to sign Coutinho on loan. He earns £200kpw and #FCB are likely to ask for a fee in excess of £21m to sanction a deal [
@hirstclass
]

Attached: 1557880416898.png (726x670, 462K)

Kek. Based Raul baiting sp*rs to sign this shitter

Having a hard time thinking Levy would greenlight something like this.

This only makes sense if there's an option to buy at the end of the loan. Otherwise they're taking a hit of £580k/wk on him, which is complete madness given how little they pay everyone else at the club.

>if there's an option to buy at the end of the loan
there has to be

Just fucking sign our new man mountain Vestergaard

new thread

Arse pays Ozil 300k to secure a Europa spot.
How ridiculous is it really?