>plays violin
Is there a more hateable footballer?

Attached: patrick.png (620x901, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRqH5YdCZVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember when he pretending to get hit?
absolute vagina

>Me and the boys got on fine but me and Sean Dyche just clashed. There were a few comments. Dyche said that because I had come through at Chelsea, and because of the way I had been brought up, I had never had to work for anything. It was: 'You've been brought up nicely, had everything handed to you'. Is that what people think just because I went to private school and played instruments?
>There'd be times at Burnley when I got in the car and I'd cry, thinking this isn't what I wanted to do, I'm not enjoying this at all.
Is bullying posh lads based or cringe?

Attached: Sean Dyche.png (500x500, 308K)

How many times has Pat Bamford played in Europe? I think you have your answer

Attached: the_worm_man.jpg (696x464, 28K)

I like him as a striker, but he should bulk up

Citation needer

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1553315451592.png (1400x1400, 3.31M)

Why are brits so communist at heart? Did all the capitalists fled to US?

this man and his 90+3' goal against 9 man wolves won me 4 grand

thank you based posh cunt

It's always nice when people can play an instrument, but other than that he sounds like a cunt desu.

>why yes, I hail from the home counties, what gave it away?

whats that about 20 quid? hehe

>poor people deserve medical care
Fuck no, we need a two-tier hospital system so more chavs will die from lack of treatment and unpumped stomachs.

There is literally no excuse for being poor.

More based*

He's actually from Notts though
Can still tell he's a public schoolboy, mind you

surprised there aren't more private schoolboys in football by now

full gentrification was reached in the 00s. every middle class dad followed football, and surely some of them encouraged their sons to play at school, it's a better financial spin of the wheel than acting classes or something. they can buy tutors and shit right?

perhaps the culture lags the money by 40 years for some reason

Ahem

Kys commie scum

>public school
>is private
never got this, and frankly i dont want to, nobody tell me please

based dyche

lol what a faggot

its too competitive. if you're middle class it's stupid to play the pro sports lottery.

Everyone left on the island is a descendant of a capitulating coward who was too afraid to journey to the new world to carve out their own place in life.

Everyone left behind was happy being a feudal serf.

actually it was mostly retards who still believed in shit like witchcraft that moved to the usa.it also explains why you still have so many religious mentalists. also poor people. well off people had no reason to move

dyche is a moaning twat but this is based ngl

>actually believing poor people could make that journey

It was the complete opposite, you fucking retard. It was an expensive, perilous trip only for the bold.

He sounds based. Might be the only non-fairy in soccer. What's his name?

He's also Irish, so work that one out

Patrick Bamford

>firing Leeds to the Premier League

Eh might want to remove this one

my goodness Americans are stupid. most immigration to the US from Europe in the 19th century (that's the 1800s btw) was unskilled labourers. there's a pretty famous line about your poor tired huddled masses that might ring a bell

read a book ffs. embarrassing you have to be taught your history by a foreigner

>Bamford
>not a fairy
Top kek m8
youtube.com/watch?v=TRqH5YdCZVU

let me guess he is pro immigration too, sounds like an american cuckservative

literally who?

El Chico de la Salchicha

Attached: Image.jpg (634x170, 25K)

>there's a pretty famous line about your poor tired huddled masses that might ring a bell
That was added by a literal communist jew in the 20th century. Muh melting pot muh poorfags is a very recent development. This was a nation for and by rich WASPs until then

Sounds pretty based to me

Was funny when he got that ban for diving and then in his first match back he got booked for diving

based meddling jews!

You can privatise the NHS and still have government pay for it. There are lots of way to do healthcare than the NHS and still have it guaranteed by the government. Brits are retards who don't get this and cry about the Americanisation of their healthcare system anytime someone talks about trying to change it.

Posh people dont have the drive to actually become the best, kids from the estate do

>This was a nation for and by rich WASPs until then
I mean this isn't really news to anyone, but WASP culture and the affluence that came with is fucking DEAD in the USA. WASP families originating New England have been diluted out and WASP wealth is hard to find outside of select pockets in the East Coast, particularly New England of course. People on Yea Forums like to larp and pretend that Ulster Scots weren't really a thing despite Ulster-Scot culture amongst white americans being far more prevalent than WASP culture

Hello Patrick

"Ulster Scots" are WASPs you stupid mutt. People from the Northern English/Scottish border regions who owned plantations in Ireland are racially and religiously the same as WASPs because they are WASPs.

Idiot mutt

FUCK TOFFS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK MICKS

Attached: 1562445202902.jpg (1280x1264, 103K)

americans are truly cucks for capital. it's quite startling talking to an unaware one