So it begins

So it begins.

Attached: Zrzut ekranu 2019-08-4 o 18.25.46.png (1160x1404, 1.63M)

the man mountain crumbles

>competitive appearance

Always thought this stat was weird, Sane went right past him when City beat liverpool last year but it never got counted

He is a marketing ploy like Ronaldo.

How did gabriel Jesus drible past him? He ran into the net?

It’s complete bullshit. It’s impossible to objectively measure a statistic like that.

Fake news.

If you dribble past the Man Mountain you won't be alive to tell the tale after

is there any doubt anymore?

Attached: 1515346527139.gif (359x360, 2.15M)

God, that shirt is horrible.

Attached: Misae is sick of this shit.png (734x695, 1.05M)

Complete bullshit, Lucas dribbled past him last season.

>man mountain of shit

Jesus didn't dribble past him at all, what are they even on about?

>save me, man mountain matip

why do you trust the stats saying he hasnt been dribbled past, but doubt the stat saying he has been? hmmm

It’s actually a thing because he always brings down players that get past him. Same with Sane. Makes it seem worse.

Because I watch every single game. He was dribbled past in the Nations League last year. He wasn't dribbled past today.

He misses the essential things in defending, which are marking and keeping your marker outside and never let him open on his strong foot

You mean that thing he was lauded heavily for when he handled a 2v1 expertly against Spurs?

He wasn't dribbled past once today, and I can't see Jesus ever doing it.

How do you measure being "dribbled past"?

look at that package
damn

Player takes on defender and successfully passes him while retaining the ball. Son came really close to a "completed dribble" in the Champions League final but Van Dijk ended up catching him quite easily before he could make anything of the "dribble".

Literally any one besides sissko and son would’ve handled that counter successfully

>van cuck

Sounds like a bullshit stat

Maybe if they had worn the Shirt of Justice they could have won

Attached: shirtofjustice.jpg (800x762, 447K)

>Mountain crap

well does someone have a video?

I'M ONLY HUMAN
AFTER ALL

Attached: when the title is in the bag.png (383x342, 177K)

The dribbled past stat is a meme anyways. There's no way to measure it accurately. A better meme iteration of the same stat is contained plays, or how often a defender is able to prevent opposing players from passing or getting by them in a defensive break. Pretty much any CB that's a very good man marker will have high % of contained plays - which is literally the measure CBs have been judged by for years now.

>TH-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
cope