The /trans/ thread

>Arsenal are set for talks with Barcelona over a loan deal for Brazil international midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 27, which would reportedly cost the club £27m. (Sun on Sunday)

Manchester United have bid £46m for Ajax's 22-year-old Brazil forward David Neres. (Yahoo - in Portuguese)

>France international Paul Pogba fears he could be priced out of a move to Real Madrid with the Spanish giants facing a staggering £270m bill to sign the 26-year-old from Manchester United. (Sunday Mirror)

Bayern Munich are closing in on a deal for Manchester City's German winger Leroy Sane after agreeing contract terms with the 23-year-old. (Sky Sport Germany - in German)

>Sane faces the prospect of losing a staggering £11m in wages if he continues with his refusal to sign a new contract with Manchester City. (Sunday Mirror)

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is weighing up late moves for Real Madrid's Spanish midfielder Isco, 27, and Bournemouth's Dutch central defender Nathan Ake, 24. (Sunday Express)

>Manchester United have negotiated a swap deal with Juventus that would see Argentine striker Paulo Dybala, 25, and 33-year-old Croatia forward Mario Mandzukic move to Old Trafford, with Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, going the other way. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson is bidding to sign his former England defender Gary Cahill, 33 on a two-year deal. (Sun on Sunday)

>Barcelona are preparing to begin talks with Paris St-Germain over bringing Brazil forward Neymar, 27, back to La Liga. (Goal.com)

Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, who has also been linked with Manchester United, has told Sporting Lisbon he wants to join Tottenham. (Mail on Sunday)

>Real Madrid have reached an agreement with 22-year-old Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, but are yet to agree a fee with his club Ajax. (Marca)

Attached: 1533444305476.jpg (976x307, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SamLee/status/1158051919052648451
twitter.com/willreyner/status/1158021244974972928?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=FhM5ziYO_Cw
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/04/exclusive-man-utd-pull-plug-paulo-dybala-deal-amid-reservations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London
cbsnews.com/news/london-murder-rate-higher-new-york-city-first-time-surging-knife-gun-crime/
bbc.com/sport/football/49230085
twitter.com/England/status/1158090523187515392
youtube.com/watch?v=CxH4-aoTlTw
youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I
youtube.com/watch?v=ayuooyWPEUc
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/City_Chief/status/1158098581376688134
imagefap.com/pictures/8117536/magrinha-5?gen=
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48969062
mobile.twitter.com/vibronsfoot/status/1158066581584392193?s=21
youtu.be/cwHalvrB3bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers is planning a surprise £15m swoop for Celtic's Norway international defender Kristoffer Ajer, 21. (Star Sunday)

>Barcelona have reached an agreement with Real Betis to sign 22-year-old Spain Under-21 defender Junior Firpo for £22m. (ESPN)

Burnley have joined Crystal Palace in the race to sign Real Betis' Spanish midfielder Victor Camarasa, 25, who spent last season on loan at Cardiff City. (Sky Sports)

>Tottenham are set to sign England Under-21 midfielder Ryan Sessegnon, 19, from Fulham, but may miss out on 23-year-old Argentina and Real Betis midfielder Giovani lo Celso as a result. (Star Sunday)

However, Spurs have emerged as joint favourites alongside Atletico Madrid to sign Borussia Monchengladbach's £60m-rated German defender Matthias Ginter, 25. (Bild, via 90min)

>Tottenham are also ready to compete with Roma and Juventus for Napoli's Albanian international right-back Elseid Hysaj, 25, who was a target for Chelsea last summer. (Sunday Express)

Newcastle boss Steve Bruce says he will ask owner Mike Ashley to sanction more transfers before Thursday's deadline and says he wants English forward Dwight Gayle, 28, to stay amid interest from Leeds.(Newcastle Chronicle)

>Leicester have reportedly earmarked Getafe's Togo international defender Djene Dakonam, 27, as a potential replacement for Manchester United-bound England centre-back Harry Maguire, 26. (Leicester Mercury)

Chelsea are set to listen to offers for France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 24, and England midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 29. (Sunday Telegraph)

>Former England international Drinkwater is wanted by Brighton on a season loan. (Mail on Sunday)

Celtic and Scotland left-back Kieran Tierney, 22, could miss up to eight weeks through injury - potentially ending Arsenal's interest in the £25m-rated player. (Sun on Sunday)

>Newcastle have held talks with Inter Milan over a loan move for 19-year-old Argentina forward Facundo Colidio. (Mail on Sunday)

>Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is planning a surprise £15m swoop for Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer, according to the Star.

Attached: brendan.jpg (600x882, 61K)

>de gay

>Arsenal are set for talks with Barcelona over a loan deal for Brazil international midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 27, which would reportedly cost the club £27m. (Sun on Sunday)
any truth to this?

haha
lad what about this
>moist ken

Attached: smug kean.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: the sun.png (598x183, 11K)

distinctly remember Mourinho trying to sign mandzukic

He's meant to be pretty talented, but I still feel like they should just throw money at Schaer

*posts with fellow /trans/ lads*
please reply

you now remember £83m for Ivan Persic with 400k in wages

Hello lad

Attached: huggels.png (900x900, 71K)

I distinctly remember something like that last summer too. Bild were quoting a Kicker article that didn't exist, then Kicker quoted that article

FUCK HTAFC

Attached: JS82127824.jpg (615x409, 23K)

*kills sane so he can't leave*

>"The Catalan giants are due to Barca pay an additional €20m (£17.35m) when Coutinho makes 100 appearances for the club, plus €5m (£4.33m) if helps them claim the Champions League.
>If Coutinho were to leave the Camp Nou this summer he would fall short of the latter two targets, meaning in this scenario, the Champions League holders would stand to lose out on €25million (£21.7m)"

>Save €25m
>Make €25m on top for the loan

I see why it makes sense for Barcelona.

>Arsenal get to annoy Liverpool by costing them significant revenue
>Piss Liverpool fans off
>Auba/Laca/Pepe/QTinho front line

It kinda makes sense for Arsenal too, that front line brings them from obscurity last year (Iwobbly, Welbeck etc.) to City/Barca tier. They'd be an absolute ball to watch in that case, conceding 9 and scoring 10 every game.

was quite ready to claim victory in a competitive match but since >we lost, it's just a friendly and does not matter.

Attached: 1559413014725.jpg (640x853, 67K)

god, surely countinho has to think more of himself than to go to fucking arsenal
it'd be like going back to inter

noice dubs

i agree

T-Minus 5 hours 30 minutes until we see Bruno crying again and announce his new club

Attached: 1553654304713.jpg (1240x826, 183K)

unironically we claim the moral victory
we were the better team

Attached: 1546766197097.jpg (640x636, 76K)

twitter.com/SamLee/status/1158051919052648451
>“Aguero, my sister loves you”
>“Great, tell her to come round tonight”

lmao

not sure what he'll do but if he stays at barcelona he risks not playing a single game during the whole season

how cringe are city that their victory anthem is a fucking beatles song

Salah's finishing was atrocious. Taking him out my fpl team right this second.

>no more septuple
cope harder

desu a loan isn't that bad. he's guaranteed playing time if he does join and if he impresses it's one of the easiest ways back into the barca first team.

even as a united (manchester) fan I like him

twitter.com/willreyner/status/1158021244974972928?s=19

tbf the beatles are a good band

Why crying? hasnt he only been there like a year?

Attached: 1535016673185.png (50x70, 3K)

>the Champions League holders would stand to lose out on €25million
I doubt they would. If they sell Dembele they have to pay Dortmund any remaining bonuses, I can only imagine Liverpool would have a similar scheme

>start fight with random londoners
>chant 'LIVERPOOL' at them
>Begin recording onward fight to tarnish Londoners
reminder there are no city fans in this video
(because non exist)

city fans being cringe again

yeah, but like the only thing manny has going for it is a decent music scene and they choose a beatles song? i don't get it

Mancs got battered lol

>she's probably 7
lel

the only fans confirmed to be there are Liverpool fans.

how cring are liverpoo that they steal a song and on top of that it's an american song

lol battered manc fans pretending they aren't mancs because they got battered lmao

dybala soon la

thats just the beginning..

Attached: 1538640917166.png (1320x912, 1.08M)

thing is though that if you ask a randomer what ynwa is they'll immediately associate it with liverpool
if you ask a randomer what hey jude is then it's just a beatles song that you sing with the blootered dads after a wedding

>Tried to trademark the name of a city

>thing is though that if you ask a randomer what ynwa is they'll immediately associate it with liverpool
I relate it to Celtic, Dortmund, Feyenoord and FC Tokyo

cringe.
they were playing Blue Monday at the end of the match, New Order supported United though

ABLism is a disease

they cant play Oasis anymore as Liam has upped the cost

the one in the floor is wearing a washed out red shirt because brand new red shirts are expensive

arsenal to get a cheeky second place finish?

Liverpool only started singing YNWA after they got Paisley who used to hear the Celtic fans sing it

>Lism
who are they?

>New Order
Stephen Morris is a Macclesfield fan, also Curtis was a city fan but other clubs sing Love Will Tear us apart anyway, affiliation doens't matter that much

>Celtic, Dortmund, Feyenoord and FC Tokyo
do they sing it in English?

bob paisley played and worked for liverpool for essentially his entire career lad
i can only assume you mean shankly but then shankly joined lfc in the 50s which was before ynwa hit the charts with gerry and pacemakers
in reality all clubs sung ynwa in the 60s, but liverpool sung it better and kept singing it

they sing the song "Youll Never Walk Alone", yes
youtube.com/watch?v=FhM5ziYO_Cw
snorefield btfo

come on you KNOW that someone was trying to be clever and had no idea!

Seething

Why are football clubs not considered churches legally
someone should try registering it as such, gets you tax exemptions

believe me all clubs and their players play every tax avoidance loophole in the book

only the retards like Rangers get caught

>It’s literally a homosexual show tune
Now I understand why Liverpool sing it

>Liverpool
fucking kek
and why isn't 6 times trademarked by WWE or Booker T ?

Kepa is the best GK in the league.

any chance one of these two teams doesn't win the league this year?
any chance city don't win the league this year?

no its leno

>any chance city don't win the league this year?
slim chance but who unironically would in their place?

Attached: spur pepe 3.png (814x909, 444K)

kane to score 35 in the league
ndombele to be exactly what spurs were missing
dele alli to not be net negative

pressure will be put on, watch out city

>son suspended for a red card
>dele injured
>foyth injured

is this Arsenals year?

Literal equal in trophies this season so far
*dabs*

Attached: 1564767598391.jpg (2500x1402, 444K)

Spurs should sign another attacking option.

We must be the most hated jews in the world apart from the rothschilds

Attached: 1564144586590.png (1142x1136, 452K)

haha

>Guardiola on Maguire: We wanted him but we couldn't afford him. Man Utd could
J U S T

thanks

>le we are just a poor little club shtick

thoughts on this? make the season shorter to make the football better?

Attached: 1546401693953.png (588x270, 28K)

ffp innit

kek, god no

Don't go on tour to america/asia. There, I fixed pre-season.

i would just like a break from football, makes it less exciting when it's constantly happening
can't imagine what people who don't like football must feel

Thought the whining faggots wanted a winter break? When do they actually want to play?

Mauricio Pochettino has revealed Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is in Miami so hasn’t had the chance to discuss the transfer situation at the club as we approach Deadline Day.

>“No, he's in Miami and I didn’t have the opportunity to talk to him,” he said.

>“I am happy with my squad. You can see today a lot of younger players. In every season we are always open to improve the squad and to try to find the right players to be stronger and better and there are still four days. We'll see what happens in the next few days.”

Beckham to spurs confirmed

Attached: spur pepe 2.jpg (2658x2560, 1.07M)

over/under 29.5 goals for mo this season?

Attached: 1537108462972.webm (960x540, 959K)

Half the first 11 wasnt in america

yes

SHOOTER: I was inspired by trump.

MEDIA: what could have caused this?

SHOOTER: look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms

MEDIA: he probably played too much fortnite

SHOOTER: it’s like trump said, Hispanics are invading us

MEDIA: we may never know

Stop politicising these events!

>look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms
kek did he do that?

americans are dumb as bricks and the fact they voted for some twat like trump proves that

I read where the rumour comes from before I read the rumour.

This.
Also start euro competition qualifiers at mid July

fuck off with this shit in /trans/, cunt

>tf

this wouldn't have happened if everyone had a gun

isn’t there a British version trump who’s steadily rising to power?

i said fuck off you blind cunt

starting to think this fearmongering tactics the us of a is so found of doesn't really help

this is /trans/ fuck off to /pol/ if you want to discuss boring shit like that
FOOTBALL
whos going to be watching arse smash barca in 15 bings

nvm it aready started, not gonna bother now

who, Boris?

Starting to think we should nuke America

im just sad europe is becoming like america more and more.

They’re already miles gayer

Guardiola only works in the UK, he's actually spanish

we have our fair share of problems but none compared to the level of americas problem. you've had more mass shootings this year than there have been days so far. if there was a mass shooting/stabbing here it would be national news for like 2 weeks after. for you lot it's like a regular day.

a mass shooting a day keeps the euros away!

Bloody pissing it down in Sheff lads

bit jelly tbqh

does it smell nice? i love hot rain smell

Klopp moaning again?

thunder and lightning too
just saw a cat proper shit itself, trying to run away with its belly flat on the ground, very funny

yeah just cut the grass as well
sat by the open window enjoying a coffee

anyone else wanting to get involved in my interactive blog feel free to chime in

based

Attached: 1536130442565.png (598x293, 22K)

>Man Utd pull plug on Paulo Dybala deal amid reservations about Juventus striker’s desire to join them
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/04/exclusive-man-utd-pull-plug-paulo-dybala-deal-amid-reservations/

London has more murders than New York

Cope imminent

what a bizarre way to word it
"we pulled the plug" aka he didn't want to be seen within 500 miles of manchester united

Wait wasn’t Dybala shit 10 minutes ago? Is he supposed to be good now that the deals off?

no. just no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London

quite annoying however the transfer begun to reek of sanchez.
really hope bruno fernandes happens

state of them

No. It had more for about a weekend.

Wtf you talking about?

>thunder and lightning
very jelly now

>London has more murders than New York

Attached: 1559580318740.jpg (435x461, 27K)

>cbsnews.com/news/london-murder-rate-higher-new-york-city-first-time-surging-knife-gun-crime/
Cope

So Lukaku's staying even though he's said he wants out and acted like the N-word we know him to be throughout this situation

did you even bother to read the wiki? it goes into detail about this bullshit claim. cope amerinigger.

come crawling back eh, Ed?

Attached: 1563131428408.jpg (1140x712, 106K)

>for a one month last year London had one more killing than New York
>rest of the time New York has more
>huur durr

>for the first time ever
>and since
i.e. it was a statistical anomoly
also we (like policy makers n that) are trying to do something about it
you lads are just sitting around watching young lads shoot women and children because they have a slightly different hue to their skin and doing fuck all about it

Attached: How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg (644x384, 40K)

>redcafe in complete denial claiming they'd rather believe the italian journos or James Ducker

Attached: 1564542970654.gif (220x159, 25K)

lmao
>Aldershot Town pull the plug on Messi approach after no response received from Barcelona

>Once there was this kid who
>Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
>But when he finally came back
>His hair had turned from black into bright white
>He said that it was from when
>The cars had smashed him so hard

Attached: music pepe.jpg (354x286, 15K)

So how about those transfers, eh

>Dybala’s reluctance to leave Juventus, the Argentine’s huge wage demands and exorbitant agents’ fees
Yeah I mean that'll do it. Let's see how brilliant Woodward is now in scrambling a last-minute replacement.

>Driver's got names to fill two double barrels
>He spits out "Brits out" only smokes Carrolls
>And he's refreshing the world in mind body and spirit
>Mind body and spirit
>You better hear it and fear it
>Oh thats the spirit

Attached: 1560302565920.png (354x286, 112K)

What the actual fuck? And we mock London all the time. Looks like they actually need to import foreigners to maintain the population.
How much is life insurance in St Louis?

have you heard about the transfer of bullets to americans?

Solskjaer, being the very good yes man that he is, is saying he doesn't need a replacement and will look to the 17 year old Mason Greenwood...

i can only assume it's the french influence that does st louis
imagine french anger coupled with yank stupidity
death is inevitable

what did God mean by this?

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

>Niggas talk slick, but deep down they cowards
>Pocket full of money while they mad that ain't my problem
>Timbs on beef and broccoli
>How you gon' beef when you got no broccoli?

Attached: 1535240614843.png (354x286, 112K)

Once there was this kid who
Took a trip to Singapore
And brought along his spraypaint
And when he finally came back
He had cane marks all over his bottom
He said that it was from when
The warden whacked it so hard
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm

Attached: 2014WeirdAlYankovic_Getty156426028210714.jpg (900x600, 194K)

>no Dybala
YUGE kick in the bollocks tbqhwy

Watch us still sign Manzukic as well in a shit Lukaku & 20m swap

>How you gon' beef when you got no broccoli?
well...quite

Way this is written/embargoed until precisely 7pm means it's almost certainly a briefing from the club. We move on (to worse signings)

want some broccoli now, cant believe there are people who dont like it, fucking creeps

>cant believe there are people who dont like it
fatties

king of veg i reckon
spinach is sound too, peas deserve a shout

with you on spinach, most greens are very based
peas though are nasty

broggoli taste bad

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Depends how it's cooked. I love greens roasted with some butter and lemon juice. Tremendous

you may be too far north lad; greens are tricky little sods
peas especially are awful if you have them out of season and the british season is very short

im more of a greens and gravy man myself
especially paired with a pie

this
starving now

what are we watching tonight lads?

Attached: 1556491879387.jpg (957x538, 85K)

mostly porn

Twin Peaks

Based and redpilled

>danilol not in the squad
is the cancelo deal happening then?

>/trans/ fringe
i guess this is the thread for it

based

Attached: 1554415252785.jpg (956x535, 268K)

feel so angry about the dybala transfer

glad Im not American

Attached: 1546404537557.png (1076x451, 522K)

>porn
dont do it lads, bad for the soul and feeds the jew

Should ban glasses. These fuckers wouldn't hit a thing

Attached: k.jpg (2000x1355, 306K)

wow they're just like me

Kek

Where is the guy who yesterday told me there was “no indication” Dybala was snudding United?

Attached: 078ABD86-036D-4911-A2CA-36ECAAFB6869.jpg (914x947, 597K)

Snubbing

bbc.com/sport/football/49230085

I'm really enjoying this Manc saga.

JUST

Attached: 1540607870222.png (1226x566, 156K)

buh-looody hell fire

Attached: 1562238394483.png (952x532, 835K)

>aubameyang exposing the whole barca defence

is Le Liga finished?

meanwhile kevin phillips could expose arsenal's defence

who?

My mate Steve

Typical ‘we didn’t want him anyway’ response from united

based steve

Attached: 1554292985378.jpg (956x537, 102K)

haha imagine if she sharted on those sheets lol

its been known for at least a day it was a deal to make united look bad no matter what

if he said yeah united full well know theyre getting footballer for hire as long as pay is high.

1. how do you beat man city?
2. how do you get ste smith out?
3. how do we stop the yanks from killing each other?

screeching

Attached: 1550888627553.png (598x119, 12K)

1. ask Paul Cook
2. see pic
3. ban 2nd ammendment

Attached: 1562341053480.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Don't know if i've told you lads but i really really like girls

Attached: 1563886093200.jpg (1393x2048, 144K)

>Scores 27 goals in his first season

Attached: Moise-Kean-03.08.19-167.jpg (3000x2000, 2.34M)

Disappointing knowing that I'm just not attractive enough to ever tap a girl like this.

the next ricky van wolfswinkle

Going down town tonight. Shall be punching anyone who looks like they might punch me.

bracing for "he looks keen to get on the score sheet today" from every co-commentator for the next year

twitter.com/England/status/1158090523187515392
#class

Have you tried just being yourself?

just your average 16 yr olds m8

atleast with the power of interwebs we got to look at them

Attached: 1563795032973.jpg (720x960, 121K)

Won't be as bad as when Coleman had a random patch of goal scoring form and everyone called him the 'Goal-man'

imagine seeing her with a black dick across her face

reminder that we liverpool fans have decided that we like sterling again after the s*n threw shade on him

not pronounced like keen though is it u mong

is it not? unironically thought it was

kevin phillips was an excellent goalscorer, dont get it t b h

It is

i think it's pronounced more like ken, which is a shame

cant you just wait for the porn addiction general tonight? we get it, youre incessant wankers, keep it to yourself you pathetic perverts

>he has a ken-do attitude!

have sex

it's sunday night you bore
that means /trans/, red wine and chaturbate before the 'morrow and five days of torment

>Twin Peaks
b&r

it only gets worse for United fans

bruno confirmed NOT to United

Attached: 1547969213628.png (1204x1238, 918K)

Tempted to watch Mad Men again

>"i have no intention of signing with your club"
>bruno fernandes, who is not on ogs's list
love these headlines so much

Bruno to Spurs confirmed

went to pride today
got sunburnt

how many lads did you suck off m8?

Should've gone to specsavers

Attached: b9954ac.png (601x839, 885K)

it was mostly schoolkids and drunk girls tbqh
i had fun, had a GLORIOUS venison burger

what happened to them

Tell me one reason why spurs shouldn't be trying to get mandzukić to replace llorente

CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE

Attached: 1563490962220.png (598x487, 267K)

so after losing Herrera and Fellaini with Pogba leaving next year, United's midfield will be Matic McTominay and Fred...

I would like to choke Ed Woodward for a few seconds

those nicknames are shit

they were killed by a grim bloke

murdered and dumped in a bin by their caretaker when he got pissed off at his girlfriend on the phone or something along those lines

united mate

also killed by a grim bloke lad

Attached: 1548882898394.gif (310x208, 1.71M)

they were killed by a grim bloke

Attached: woody.jpg (590x350, 38K)

oh my days the absolute state of men everywhere

Attached: 1545009151058.png (598x323, 27K)

ah so grim is the new memeword i see, clever and original stuff as always lads

hmmmm

Attached: CTCN_WEB_WIP_PIC_YOUTUBE_SHOOTER_2018APR0-4.jpg (1920x1080, 719K)

Dua Lipa has not shot anyone mate

only a matter of time if we are to think this

is it meant to be like MS-DOSsary or something?

why are you saving screenshots of twitter from other boards and posting them here? what the fuck is wrong in your brain?

there's a joke to be had here about mossad but bear with me while i come up with it

Attached: 1559145655988.jpg (720x406, 48K)

you now realise United are going to unironically give 50m to Newcastle for a 9 appearance youngster with an exploding knee

Attached: 1538999428330.jpg (626x417, 70K)

Dybala would probably have been another Di Maria, Falcao etc, etc

i you're talking about feminist next door, then that came up on my twitter feed (it was qt'd by suzanne moore)
i'm only in /trans/ and twitter right now so eff off yeah?

Why not just stay on twitter, eh faggot?

>filename
come on dude

because then you wunt have nowt to talk about would ye

back off yeah?

Attached: 1558128550397.jpg (1305x447, 109K)

creeper?

Attached: 1535171485468.png (598x530, 276K)

i think screenshotting twitter and running to /trans/ with it of all places is honestly worse
what a loser, cant even come up with a funny filename

Yes and it's perfectly good enough to bed fat chicks and the occasional 6/10. Just would love to nut in a worldie one day.

if only there was a reason why ppl hated scousers

part of the reason i post random filenames is so that people don't bully me for how autistically i name things

Attached: 1535513440645.webm (576x720, 409K)

>scousers
logic: 0

Perfect. She'll be his height then.

Who /bigcuntingthunderandlightning/ here

i wish lad
north leeds here and it's been threatening but i think it's gone past us

Any webm of the Arse own goal?

How can United become relevant again?

Seems odd that Dybala wasn't interested in The Biggest Club in the World™.

Attached: 1129903097.jpg (960x638, 122K)

have just pulled the plug on the me-shagging-taylor-swift deal on the grounds that she has no idea who i am and wouldn't want my willy even if she did.

>How can United become relevant again?
they are and always will be
even when they come 6th the scousers go in to a seething spiral of cope

get top four again and wait for man city to become shit
if you assume real madrid and/or barcelona is the final destination for 95% of players, they'll just have to battle it out with city for the remaining 5% until then
but they still need champions league football first

I wonder what the correlation between the top 5/6 could be...

Neither have made significant signings and that’s a bad sign. You need fresh players in to keep players motivated to fight for their place and give yourself new options. This will come back to bite them if not now, in a few years time.
All it takes is a VVD torn ACL or Aguero to suddenly drop off due to age and the dynamics change quite a bit.
Fortunately for them Tottenham will never win the league and the rest of the top 6 are in terrible states

post is more than 30 mins old so you're officially banned

lmao

Attached: 1538298045825.png (598x293, 23K)

states that fully support guns

>mong logic

What is the Scouse national anthem?

Nothing wrong with a good filename m8

Attached: smug Litvinenko.png (199x189, 65K)

>britanistani seeth

youtube.com/watch?v=CxH4-aoTlTw

The edgelord in me ( xD) says this youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I

youtube.com/watch?v=ayuooyWPEUc

I just read that Illinois has some of the most strict gun laws

what a tune though

bloomin 'eck look at this lad go
does Yea Forums still post stonerplank stuff?

Attached: 1542529526210.webm (480x600, 2.78M)

how do I score this?

belter

Attached: 1560872365618.jpg (1080x1080, 220K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

fucking hell

*dies and is forgotten billions of years before any of this horrific shit happens*
based

Attached: 1539500946724.jpg (1080x1074, 648K)

>3 minutes in
>literally everything is kill
>rest is wild specualtion and who cares

>Tom Brady agrees to $70m, two-year extension with Patriots at age of 42
do you reckon cronaldo/messi will be around at 42?

CRonaldo probably

Expectations: Sancho, Koulibaly, Milinković-Savić, Bruno Fernandes, Dybala.
Reality: £85M on Phil Jones V2.

Bravo?

Attached: 634.jpg (634x414, 62K)

kane will be playing gridiron at 42

>They'd be an absolute ball to watch in that case, conceding 9 and scoring 10 every game.
Their attack will still blow the vast majority of their chances like they do now and they'll just lose by 9 while scoring 3

were also getting longstaff for 50m

If Ronaldo doesn't have a serious injury (which he will due to mass effort on those legs) he will be to carry Sporting Lisbon to title in 2029

>Bravo?
he's staying at City isnt he?

Ronaldo will carry on until 42

Im scared for when he retires he wont know what the hell to do

what are these white lads arguing about

i kinda hope he'll come out as i feel it would be a big leap forward for gay rights/acceptance

I don't see Ronaldo playing after his contract with Juventus ends in 2022 at 37
Where would he even go? He'd obviously decline in quality and I don't he's the type to end his career on a low note, any move from Juventus is a step down at this point

as says, back to portugal would be glorious

yeah portugal seems to be a realistic choice
Though I can see him ending his career earlier if he wins the world cup in 2022

cringe

*murders your tree*

Attached: 1552878173713.webm (480x480, 1.22M)

think malcom regrets not going to roma?

>try to buy players that don't want to sign for you
>oh we didn;t want you anyway

This club is psychotic

does he not see the irony in this

fuck zlatan

Attached: zlatan.jpg (848x480, 46K)

>Simon Mignolet is on the verge of completing a £6m move to Club Brugge. He’ll undergo his medical tomorrow.

what an autist

>Liverpool’s back-up goalkeeper, Simon Mignolet, is on the verge of joining Bruges for £6 million.

The 31-year-old told Jurgen Klopp he wants first-team football when he returned to pre-season and Liverpool have opened talks with the Belgian club.

Attached: 1563709970355.png (500x500, 431K)

He’ll move to LA and follow Beckham’s footsteps transitioning from a football star to a celebrity

Thank fuck.

About time

BREAKING!!! Lads have you heard about mingolel going to brugge?

the salah-fluff-cum-walker-clearance for anyone who hasn't seen it

Attached: 1541169862639.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>hold my phone and video this im going to kick these leaves for twitter itll be epic haha

who will be Liverpool's backup keeper?

Anyone here willing to discuss non-plastic football or nah?

Go on then, who are Swansea signing?

i'd rather off myself than discuss non league shite

pretty based

>go sponsorless for Community Shield
>still have names and numbers on the back
should have done 1-11 like united did

Attached: 0_derby-13[1].jpg (1773x1227, 399K)

nice

he's not going to america with rape charges

>Now the Anfield outfit are set to search for a new goalkeeping deputy ahead of the Premier League opener against Norwich City.

Pretty fucking awkward to pay tribute to the worst disaster in your teams history buy wearing those kits then getting thrashed by your closest rivals

fucking hell what a mess

thats Milner in net

Shouldve kept Bojan

bravo-1
walker-2
stones-5
otamendo-3
zinchenko-11
rodri-4
silva-10
de bruyne-8
bernardo-6
sterling-7
sane-9
closest i can get to their squad numbers
would have been pretty memey

cant remember the last time a team won while wearing a "vintage/classic" kit 2bh

>Simon Mignolet has just landed in Belgium, where he will tomorrow complete a move to Club Brugge. Fee will be £6.4m, and could rise to £8.4m. #LFC looking at a replacement, been linked with Adrian, formerly of West Ham, and Cardiff keeper Neil Etheridge.
don't know nowt about these lads but it sounds like a downgrade to me

>zinchenko 11
reeeeeeeeee

Signing Dybala would have been a charitable act, now he gets to benchwarm for Ronny again and United avoid Di Maria 2: Electric Boogaloo

How the fuck do you pay 85 million pounds for Harry Maguire? Clown world. Rio Ferdinand would be worth 200+ million by these standards.

Liverpool should do a Chelsea and sign Scott Carson for no reason

so he’s not going to Man U?

like fine if mignolet wants to go then there's not that much point at keeping him, but if you look at
>bravo
>cech
>romero
and we're off after neil etheridge

doesn't seem right to me

no one wants to talk to you here, just like in your real life

youre are like a leetle babby

Attached: chef eel when's they.png (523x433, 137K)

Quints confirm Liverpool are signing a championship net nonce

They ended negotiations because he never wanted to leave Juve in the first place and wanted stupid wages as a result, he was only leverage for a Lukaku swap, now they're not going to be paying 350k per week to someone who never wanted to be there

then China or the Middle East retirement leagues it is then... maybe he’ll go back to Portugal and finish with Sporting CP, but who knows right now..

Fernandes Tuesday

at least the keeper is 1

Probably just city trying to make the game more “progressive” by letting any player just take any random squad number

Didn’t he beat the charges?

didn't kolarocket use 11?

Why is Bruce selling him?

Chris Anderson

twitter.com/City_Chief/status/1158098581376688134
Are they going to be okay?
Should we pray for them on their journey back to Liverpool?

>two tripfags in a row
how disgusting

One of those toddlers is probably getting a death threat in their letter box right about now

Haha

Hate them all

Bruno is very low q

>Sky sources: Inter Milan are preparing a new offer for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku in the coming days.

Supposed at least he's going even if Dybala's not coming

Let me guess, now it's £9 million for a two year loan?

based Kean getting the Vellios jersey

>arsenal tracking more attacking players
makes sense

>Sell Poocackpoo
>Buy old Man Dzukic

Genius

would that not be bad?

Attached: 1545112713879.jpg (1029x1436, 105K)

you're flowchart should say was the murderer male?
then only a yes option that leads to ban videogames

friendly reminder that if you are a fellow ameriburger you better bandwagon the arsenal gunners

you're right of course

Attached: 1557776834353.png (598x302, 21K)

people are trying ban videogames? Is it just out of touch boomers who wanted to ban rock music in the 80s?

Attached: LEL.jpg (640x652, 95K)

boomer politicians are blaming violent videogames when the issues run much deeper than that

yeah and film nasties and all that
right wingers wanting to find creative (read: left wing) causes for their own problems
an age-old tale

Attached: 1554472011197.jpg (450x284, 37K)

You should also stop blaming guns and start blaming an ethnic group that despite being just 13% of the population commits over 50% of the crime

>Club Brugge sign Simon Mignolet
GUYS FUCK SELL US YOUR 2ND KEEPER

>right wingers wanting to find creative (read: left wing) causes for their own problems
What do you mean by this?

22/23 of the biggest(american) mass shooters were raised in a single parents household without a father. food for thought

haha

dont prompt him
that user confuses american politics with governments in the first world

>create an underclass through austerity or managed decline or whatever they want to call it
>the underclass off each other
>blame if on "punk" culture
obviously punk relates to a specific thing, but i mean more generally the idea of rebellion or youth uprising

>biggest(american) mass
>food
haha they fat

Ngl quite liking our team this year now

We’ve got a solid young unit and core

Happy feels

Borja Baston playing for us is a nice bonus

What has that post got to do with sport?

>king kuckold klopp

what does your height have to do with your post?

Fucking flys broke during work today
s m h

EXCELENT post

when was the last time you really made a "good" post do you think
like not even in objective terms but just in kind of "yes, i contributed to that thread" kind of way?

My wife just sent me this wtf

imagefap.com/pictures/8117536/magrinha-5?gen=

VIRUS

>height
thats its width

Hope there isnt a mass shooting of /trans/ lads

We need more signings florentino

190 kg lmao

width?
huh, I thought it was 190cm (children molested)

>do a mass shooting to get attention
>some other faggot steals your thunder with another mnass shooting

May douse some city lads in oil la

>imagefap

Attached: wewlad-1[1].jpg (550x550, 26K)

el paso > some rando bumfuck town that has never been named in any film i've ever watched

None will top Breivik tb h

he didnt kill as many though

i remember this from fucking Yea Forums like 6 years ago. some rich greek guy used to get this young poon and then dumped her when he got bored of her.

I literal can't tell them apart but I know they are huge faggots

Because “thoughts and prayers” was never ever said after a muslim attack. Ever. Not once.

>because "kafir" was never ever said preluding a muslim attack. ever. not once

Attached: 1561318864575.jpg (1536x776, 195K)

>clicked on the link before reading the replies
fuuuuuuck do I have a virus now?

*pew pew pew*
take that people I dont like

nah you're reet lad

Man remember when americans thought that pokemon was satanic?

Tottenham have agreed a £58m deal for Giovani Lo Celso with Real Betis. (Daily Record)

>Everton’s £10m rated defender Mason Holgate is at the centre of a three-way fight between Burnley, Bournemouth and Sheffield United. (The Sun)

Manchester United will complete the £9m signing of Monaco wonderkid Hannibal Mejbri on Tuesday, according to reports in France. (The Sun)

>Samuel Umtiti has held talks with Manchester United with Barcelona willing to agree a quickfire sale. (Daily Express)

Andy Carroll will not be returning to Newcastle this summer - after Steve Bruce stopped his striker hunt. (Daily Mirror)

>Bruno Fernandes has also been struck off the transfer to-do list by Manchester United shortly after the Paulo Dybala pursuit was abandoned. (Daily Star)

Attached: real benis.png (1247x1024, 75K)

It's not? well fuck that than no more pokemans for me

>Tottenham have agreed a £58m deal for Giovani Lo Celso with Real Betis. (Daily Record)
this one passed me by
fair play spuds

have you considered that maybe - just MAYBE - your worldview is completely fucking wrong?

>watching the community shield
>phase in and out bored out of my mind
>watching evo
>having a great time and it's really fun to watch, not losing concentration at all
esports will overtake real sports within the next decade

Not really, no.

this past summer made me realize how lonely my life is without footy

Esports are literally for faggots.

confirmed for ADHD mong

haha sad!

the fun is about having friends who support the same club

>finnish
You probably just made him kill himself la

i've enjoyed this summer a lot but then i'm not a mong who can't appreciate cricket

haha

Bet there is a higher proportion of benders in the epl than esports

Rude

I do but they're mings who believe /trans/ rumours and change their opinion with every article that some hack journalist releases

>people that read stuff
Yikes

So now Liverpool have announced their intention to not win the league again what’s the fucking point?

Barcelona have ruled out a move this summer to sign their former striker Neymar, 27, from Paris St-Germain. (Goal.com)

>Manchester United have agreed a £6.2m-a-year deal for Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic, 33. The Croatia international will either cost around £15m or be included as part of a swap deal for United's 26-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Mail)

Real Madrid have decided to sign Ajax's 22-year-old Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek rather than pursue an impossible deal for Manchester United's 26-year-old French midfielder Paul Pogba. (Marca)

>Leicester are considering either Burnley's James Tarkowski, 26, or Bournemouth's Nathan Ake, 24, as a defensive replacement for outgoing England centre-back Harry Maguire, 26. (Sky Sports)

Champions Manchester City are set to complete the £32m signing of Juventus and Portugal full-back Joao Cancelo, 25, with Brazil right-back Danilo, 28, heading in the opposite direction. (Mail)

>Tottenham are poised to include academy product Josh Onomah, 22, in their £30m deal for Fulham defender Ryan Sessegnon, 19. (Mail)

Crystal Palace are set to sign 25-year-old Spain midfielder Victor Camarasa - who spent last season on loan at Cardiff - from Real Betis on a season-long loan, with an obligatory option to buy for £13.7m. (Independent)

>Watford have rejected a £32m bid from Everton for 26-year-old French midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure. (RMC, via Express)

>you now remember this article
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48969062

Brentford's 22-year-old French forward Neal Maupay will join Brighton on a four-year contract. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Brighton will complete the signing of Maupay for a club-record fee. (Talksport)

Former England captain Wayne Rooney, 33, wants to return to coach at Manchester United when he makes his playing retirement. (Sun)

>Inter Milan have told Argentina striker Mauro Icardi, 26, that he will not play for two years should he insist on remaining at the club and seek to run down his contract. (Gazzetta Dello Sport)

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has suggested the Spanish champions may make another signing after confirming the arrival of Junior Firpo, 22, from Real Betis. (Sport)

>West Ham are targeting a fifth signing of the summer transfer window but will not move for former Chelsea and England international defender Gary Cahill, 33. (Football.London)

To watch the battle for 4th place through tired eyes.

me? i'm waiting for the city bubble to burst (either by them getting kicked out or by their owners getting bored and them going into administration and hopefully destroyed forever)

Kek

Who's this guy?

Attached: IMG_20190804_181418.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>Former England captain Wayne Rooney, 33, wants to return to coach at Manchester United when he makes his playing retirement.
Utd will probably make him manager

Ron Jans

Ron Jans

So.. where the FUCK will Maguire end up?

Mr Ron Jans

Banter KING

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

Premier League Champion 2020/21 leading Manchester United back to glory

Rodri played like shit today

Got dabbed on by Firmino.

>mobile.twitter.com/vibronsfoot/status/1158066581584392193?s=21

Based

Same...think it'll ever happen tho?

dunno go ask the my little sawker general. /trans/ is european football.

mine isnt
yours might be

tbf the welsh lad is more used to playing rugby

Lads I need to cut my nails.

Pretty sure his name is jans

The name's Jans. Ron Jans.

drinking a newcy brown

Absolutely based.

why should anybody care about such a thing?

tried irn bru for the first time a few weeks back
wasn't bad

are there any previous examples of mega rich owners getting tired of their toy clubs?
these shiekfags don't even have to worry about running out of money

Happening right now at Chelsea

Attached: clancy-brown-starship-troopers[1].jpg (707x389, 212K)

>Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, who has also been linked with Manchester United, has told Sporting Lisbon he wants to join Tottenham.
>Tottenham have agreed a £58m deal for Giovani Lo Celso with Real Betis.
#backpoch actually worked. beautiful

Attached: new money spurs.jpg (1932x1302, 635K)

I thought the chelsea/abramovic situation had to do with politics rather than boredom

one signing
two injuries at the start of the season and one suspension

why is real benis selling its entire team this year

Even before the politics stuff he seem disinterested and wasnt attending games. Maybe a Chelsea fan will correct me though

Adrian wasn't too bad for hammers, but Liverpool can do better

>one signing
they signed Tanguy as well

I rate irn bru but this... this is something else

Attached: bubblegum.jpg (385x385, 32K)

Imagine being named after the colour of your skin lmao bit mental that innit imagine a bloke walking around called Whiteguy

it's pronounced tongy

Just keeping you up to date on the big /trans/ news

In the old days didnt they give people ironic nicknames like calling a black guy Chalky?

C-c-c-creaaaaaaaammmmmmmm Soda muthafucka

disgusting tbqh

*vomits*
drink water

They have only sold two players and in both cases they're laughing all the way to the bank

stick ice cream in it
heaven

Think they assume fekir can replace literally who celso and they'll probably just promote some youth player that's as good as that shitter they sent to barca

>drink water
I do. I also eat healthy and exercise regular a soda now and then won't kill me.

>going on loan to brighton
no thank you

lads, bet a small amount you can lose in neymar going to barcelona this summer

i hope it does

Why not Everton? That’s his club

just saw a couple use ask the audience on the 200 quid question
fucking woeful

haha!

Just looked at the odds, why are they so good?

Nah mate get some Earl Grey tea down ya, lush

Because he left them when he was a kid and was crap when he came back.

because supposedly it shouldn't happen

once a blue always a blue lel

>
According to @AFDLP, Betis have ended negotiations with Spurs after the two sides remain quite far apart on their valuations of Lo Celso. Apparently they are now open to offers from other clubs, Atlético Madrid and Napoli are named.

>@AFDLP,
literal whomst?

Try cream soda you pleb

Shit game and Eriksen was a shitter cunt. hate him.

Attached: 20190804_154134.jpg (2560x1920, 2.09M)

I have you rude meanie

youtu.be/cwHalvrB3bY
Everything went to shit in 2009

fuck eriksen hate the cunt and yes im trying to show off i went to a footy game today

Attached: 20190804_150832.jpg (2560x1920, 1.94M)

sevillan newspaper

>Isco
I fucking hate Pep
IT seems like he wants to buy everybody now. Fucking hypocrite how the hell does he feel proud for winning the title If he always has the best squad in the country

how can a scatalan feel proud of anything?

GLORY GLORY TOTTNAM HOTSPUR FUCK ALL THE ARSENALLLL CUNTS

I was thinking about Pep at city but it makes a lot of sense. At Bayern I think the club is run badly and he didn't get enough respect, wasn't able to do his job really. Man City is the perfect club for him really. They have big aspirations but they are also kind of middling, perfect for a control freak autist who has a big reputation. He has a blank cheque and he's a complete despot but actually gets results when he has full control. He handpicks eager-to-please players too so it's a perfect arrangement really. He's the perfect manager for a club like City

>deal's on
>deal's off
>deal's imminent
>deal's off
>they're looking for a deal elsewhere
>deal's back on
Yeah, I think I'll just tune out and check up on who went where in a week

this is hands down the best fucking drink, local offy stopped selling the 2l bottles, gutted

>Not a single City player in the top 10
>best squad
Retarded gyppo and the isco thing has been a rumor for years and never happened

don’t talk shit all your life

Four days until end of window and Arsenal STILL haven't signed a defender, let alone three they need.
United STILL haven't signed a Forward and Midfielder that they need.
City STILL haven't signed a Forward they need to back up Aguero
Liverpool STILL haven't apologised for Hysel and Hillsborough
Spurs STILL haven't signed a quality Forward.

What a joke of a window.

i had a dream that qt was coming back to liverpool if that means anything

Quality bait. Would love to bite but sadly I’m drunk. I think I have a drinking problem lads.

what newly promoted squad should i bandwagon this year

>Quality bait.
Firstly, it isn't bait. He's right. Secondly, it's a meme he's been doing. So either reply (ie, contribute) or don't.

Villa. Villa could realistically win the league. They bought a whole new team.

>replying to unfunny forced gimmicks
not for me

>unfunny
If you mean the STILL poster. It is pretty funny lad. Now your gimmick? Not for me. Sorry lad.

safe lads

let's all have a good productive day at the cuckery factory today

dont have to go job centre till tomorrow

>being dole scum

new

>not getting your well deserved bennies
been up all night and im watching ancient aliens, my gf just woke up though

It begins. Championship is more fun anyway

Kelleher?