/fpl/ - Fantasy Premier League ONE WEEK KLAXON

fantasy.premierleague.com/

>Classic league
ekmq49

>H2H
chluw6

Attached: fc34a-1532265382-800[1].jpg (800x560, 51K)

thoughts on lanzini? He was injured but back to full form looking at pre season performances. At 6.5 in Pelegrini's West Ham, he could flourish

>he doesn't have Salah, Sterling and Kane

Attached: IMG_20190422_152404.jpg (1024x588, 45K)

PREVIOUS

Great player

>Kane
>August
You will literally never learn.

What can I improve, if anything
£0 in bank

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04-16-37-16-1.png (1080x1730, 1.38M)

Please rate

Attached: Untitled.jpg (838x834, 148K)

Joe Gomez OUT

I hate it.

Why

Is it possible to win when your least commonly picked player is like 25%?

please consult last year, thank you

There is something seriously wrong with your team if you are starting Dendoncker.

OHH KANE AUGUST? VILLAGE SHAMAN SAY KANE NO SCORE IN AUGUST SO ME NO HAVE KANE IN TEAM!

Attached: download (12).jpg (181x278, 12K)

Please direct me to a 4.5 that will not only start but get points. Thank you.

I could be wrong, but
>Ryan
Might be OK but Button as a backup to him is not acceptable he would absolutely need rotation.
>Zinchenko
If he gets points it's becuase he's carried by the much better players who aren't a whole lot more.
>Robertson
I rate him.
>Pereira
He's OK for an attacking fullback but his pricing is silliness this year. Certainly not worth that and I can easily see Leicester leaking goals. Wouldn't expect double digit clean sheets.
>Lundstrum, Kelly
Presumably you're going to play these three every single week because the bench two are a trash heap. As is Greenwood.Your plan is zero rotation?
>Perez
I don't know that well to be honest, but he doesn't feel like the sort of player you would have as a lock in every week.
>Sterling
It's Sterling, he's obviously OK.
>Barkley
Seems good value if he gets the gametime and (hopefully) penalties. At the same time, they don't necessarily have the goalscorers for him to assist.
>Sigurdsson
He always does well but I find him overprices, since Everton can be absolute garbage.
>De Bruyne
He's alright value because he does get a lot of points, but I always believe City have better options in the likes of Bernardo or putting some more into a striker.
>Vardy
Kind of lukewarm.
>Firmino
Known as the one that doesn't score. I'm not sure why you'd spend a lot on Firmino.

tl;dr
You've gone for a lock-in with no subs but your first team is padded with 6/10s.

He even scored in August last season

I rate it: Not as good as mine

Attached: fpl1920d7.jpg (598x736, 116K)

Too expensive, Best of the Bunch but Baldiola, Literally too much £ for that headache not worth it.

Pretty bad, Firminho was useless last season and Vardy is hit or miss and a card magnet. Your midfield is decent on paper but Pep rotations means it's up to your budget mids to pick up the pieces and yours are very risky assets. Defence is fine but I'd invest more into it at the expense of the Midfield.

The real woke take is that Kane is shit all season.

There's literally no reason to not accept the pattern. One fucking time in his career is an exception not a new rule.

What actual fucking reason do you braindead chucklefucks have to believe he's going to suddenly do a complete 180? He's simply not good after the break.

Thinking Trent to VVD, use the extra 0.5m to upgrade Zinchenko.

There is none, that's the point.
Balance your team better.

>Doherty 3.8pc ownership
Christ they really killed him with that pricetag

Post team. Alexander Arnold is on amazing form and is a certified talent, he *could* explode this season. But he's a risk for me and I opted to leave him out as Robbo and VvD are more nailed on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-163007.png (720x1280, 226K)

Yes brudda I was in the ancient cave of our ancestors and saw the prophecy written in the blood of a giant "Kane does not score in August".

I like Virgil. He scores more than he has a right to. If you're having a top tier lux defender I think he's def worth it.

He's also injured and hasn't played a single preseason minute.

I expect no less from an actual American.

Think I might need a stronger bench too. Might have to chop some cash out of my midfield or drop Kane.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 15.24.35.png (1170x1136, 400K)

Thanks for the hate

I will downgrade a few to prop up the bench, and upgrade Zinchenko, but yes I was going for zero rotation.

P
Disagree with the Leicester players, Pereira will play a lot of games as RW and Perez / Vardy have both looked very sharp. It's clear Rodgers is going all out for goals so I'm content. Vardy will easily get 15-20, Perez 10.

He wasn’t even that good towards the end of last season anyway

Players priced at;

£12.5 - 1
£12 - 2
£11.5 - 1
£11 - 2
£10.5 - 0
£10 - 0
£9.5 - 7
£9 - 2
£8.5 - 5
£8 - 4
£7.5 - 8
£7 - 15
£6.5 - 25
£6 - 51
£5.5 - 89
£5 - 105
£4.5 - 153
£4 - 19

Based autism

Might change a thing or two, got 1m in the bank

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-180315.png (1080x1920, 943K)

Don't know what to make of this but thanks

If you drop Kane I'd suggest Aguero he's 100% a Captain pick at home games. But, I'd try downgrading King to a 4.5 and upgrade one defender and go 4-5-1.

You already have 3 premium players and theres no point in getting a budget FWD when those extra 2 M would get you much better returns if you put them in defense

Aguero wont play GW1

Rate me, Hate me, wish you never played me

Attached: 235D1485-451B-45A7-8E96-7B53D830706A.jpg (1459x1429, 327K)

Oh for fucks sake first Mane and now Aguero. Where's this info coming from?

First draft. Suggestions are welcomed.

Attached: Capture.png (882x766, 205K)

Who is on your bench?

Attached: FPL.png (586x576, 117K)

You don't need Pope if you have Alisson. Downgrade and upgrade Rico to a 4.5. Might to Kane for Aguero for GW1 because he's not guaranteed to start. Nice team.

is there less money this year? seems like i had to pick a lot more min-price players than last year

Attached: Capture.png (654x606, 134K)

Playing Mings and Kane in GW1? Not the best idea. Picking Aston Villa players is pretty risky.

>those strikers

Attached: trump lmoa.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Stekelenburg, Aarons, Hayden, Long

Are you just not playing to rotate players then? I would swap either Kane or Aguero to strength it

de brian ded again

Who do you suggest then?

He's fine.

No solid source, but Pep said a few days ago that Sterling will be up front for the first couple of weeks like today, probably as an alternative to Aguero while he gets back to full fitness following the copa.

how much is moise kean gonna cost? 7-8 mil?

If Haller was 7.5, Kean will probably be 7.5

40 goal Salah is incoming this year if he can clean up his finishing in the next few weeks. Mark my words.

Well balanced tbf. Dont know what everyone moans about

Mendy shitposting on twitter not to bring him in FPL lads. Zinchenko locked in for a few weeks.

Help

Attached: Namnlös3.png (1708x1292, 359K)

Not a chance lad, they won't let him breathe.

nice

City couldn't handle him at all today. And it's fucking City.

Hello FPL Pricing Committee

Everyone ITT seriously needs to stop falling for this Pope meme. The rest of your team is fine.

Dendoncker OUT

Really like this

Show bench though

I know fuck all about Fantasy Football lads

Attached: UncertainFutureFC.png (804x839, 167K)

You're probably a fag or a paki tbqh

based northern macedonian salad hater

>3 Villa players

It's not an awful team it just is very clear this is your first season.

>I know fuck all about Fantasy Football lads

we know

Why

He has done fuck all pre-season whereas some Norwich players have assists / goals.

Imagine being a contrarian AND Ir*sh. God forbid.

Hayden and Guendouzi will rotate but yeah the others are just to make up the numbers.

How is Pope a meme? Burnley have always been good for cheap keepers, and have alright fixtures for the first 1/3 or the season. What other keepers would you recommend? Heaton/Ryan?

Greenwood, Wickham and Lundstram. Also have 0.5 itb that I don't know what to do with

Puts it into perspective how there is really hardly any choice with this game.

can you post your team mate

Burnley's fixtures:
Southampton - Decent clean sheet potential but they're a team with in-form strikers in the preseason and scored a lot under the new manager
@Arsenal - Pepe Auba Laca. Ok.
@Wolves - Tough game for anyone
Liverpool - Will murder them
@Brighton - Clean sheet potential, but the manager plays really aggressive goalscoring football historically
Norwich - Similarly incredibly aggressive team with an in-form offence
@Villa - Might be a clean sheet if Villa's new team flop
Everton - with Richarlison and Kean fully fit, they shouldn't shut this team out
@Leicester - Tielemans-Perez-Maddisson-Vardy shouldn't struggle with Burnley
Chelsea - Big team

After that though, the run of Sheffield, West Ham, Watford, Palace could be decent.

If you don't have somebody to rotate with Pope, don't have Pope.

>describing Norwich that way
laughing

Burnley conceded 68 last year and are only losing key defenders instead of signing any. They're in the same tier as Bournemouth. They'll get some clean sheets, and plenty of 0 pointers to boot. Especially if Tarkowski goes to Leicester. Easily a team that can go down this season.

No chance, EL fucked Burnley last season.

The thing with Pope is that he's going to get a bunch of save points over those games as well as potentially getting a bunch of BP if/when Burnley manage to keep a CS.

I feel like you could make the same argument for any 4.5 keepers - none of them are looking likely to bag in lots of CS for the start of the season.

They also had EL and tried to do something different than hoofball for a big part of the season, before reverting back to hoofball

Stop sleeping on Trossard

stop saying "sleeping on"

Yeah I'm sure being eliminated in August is what made them ship 60 goals in the remaining months of the season.

Exactly. Don't use a 4.5 unless your team absolutely has to. And if it does, pick somebody with better fixtures like Heaton or is likely to get more saves and BPS like Henderson. There's not much to say Burnley are going to do well unless you base it off 2 years ago. When all 4.5's are shit, why pick one that's got maybe one clean sheet possible in the first 4 weeks and 3 really shit games? If you're banking on them getting 6+ saves a game to take 4 points, you're better off just investing in a better keeper.

41 goals in the first half, only 27 conceded in the 2nd, EL played a big part in their fuckup of a season. For 4.5 he is probably the best option.

roast me

Attached: Screenshot_20190804_150348_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 847K)

Fornals is only 6.5 and I haven't seen him in anyones team

Pope is a good goalie but Burnley concede far too many goals. Don’t be a contrarian and just pick Alisson/Ederson.

Do you seriously believe that Europa affected them in October and November months on from being eliminated after having international breaks to recover when most of their team aren't full internationals? Burnley kept 3 clean sheets in 2019. He's a good option but not with their starting fixtures.

Hard to value him over Lanzini on the same team.

Palace are looking dire in the preseason so I'd probably replace Milivojevic with somebody else so you can upgrade your defenders.

i don't plan on rotating amd have milivojevic for penalties

Stop sleeping on him then

What about Aaron Lennon? Played for Burnley today. Was a starter last season but got injured and fell out of favour. Could he be an enabler at 5.0m?

the level of retard cope from the replies to your post is tantamount to how stupid people on this board really are
i dont usually like to come to the defense of the el gordo americano but in this instance the yurotardation needed to be pointed out

i am sensing an easy rise up the rankings again this season due to the lack of basic critical thought and application from this lemmings on this board

Attached: el gordo americano.jpg (700x467, 49K)

No

The new Jahanbakh.

- VAR has been shown to reduce the # of penalties in every league it's been used in bar one
- Palace are missing Zaha and half their defence
- Milivojevic does absolutely nothing but penalties, shit all for bonus and clean sheet points if he doesn't get one
- 25 pens in 2 years is an anomaly I mean come the fuck on dude

Actually fair enough, will ponder redirecting my faith from the Pope to Hendo/Heato.

Do think that 4.5 keeper is the way to go, though. Don't want to tie up precious funds in my goalie that could otherwise be spent hopping on bandwagons.

Never seen the lad play, but tempted to take a punt on him. Seems to play high up the pitch, on set pieces in a offensive Brighton with decent opening fixtures.

Good placeholder for the first 3 GWs, easy to move on to Barkley/Lanzini/other punt if he doesn't go off

>is keeping 0.5 itb a meme?

Attached: Namnlös4.png (1657x1323, 474K)

so you're relying on Lundstram to be a regular starter, and also starting Dendoncker?

Need a starting striker to improve on Greenwood.

Prefer to keep between 4.5 and 5m

>double aston villa defence
I might have to rethink this already

Attached: 1482134359707.gif (720x720, 36K)

Something like this?
Mount a meme pick for now probably won't have the nads to go for him from GW1 but Lampard absolutely loves him and he's banging them in pre season. The 6.0m MID price bracket could be the key this season as there are a lot of unproven/new players going.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 18.17.21.png (1168x1162, 399K)

Jordan Ayew is the most likely 5.0 or below to start right now. But that's only until Zaha is back. And Palace suck. Locadia at 5.5 seems to be bossing the preseason at RW for Brighton in a 3-4-3 but that's not even remotely secure. You're best off just keeping Greenwood or finding 1.5m elsewhere to get a Joelinton, Wesley, Adams etc.

Considering Chelsea's first game is away to United, I would probably have somebody else in there until we see if Mount or Barkley is first choice.

Wilder has always wanted to utilise Lundstram's athletic ability in a flat three with him as a box to box midfielder. It didn't work at the beginning of last season and he was dropped after three games. The exact same will happen this season.

Who is Angelino and will Pep use him?

Probably not. He's 3rd choice LB.

Cheers, will stick.

May take on Moutinho and keep 0.5m in the bank. Can't really go wrong with him as a 5.5m pick.

Robertson or TAA?

TAA

>don't get a 4.5m keeper
>pick a 6m premium keeper goy!
Yeah no

Personally would recommend Robinson at Sheffield as a 5.5 mid. Playing as a striker in the preseason and banging them in for fun. Surely must start. Doucoure, Pereyra, Westwood, Grealish, McGinn, and tons more are also options at the price range. Tons of 6m and below options at bottom half teams.

This is my first time playing FPL, would love some advice.

Attached: fpl_w1.png (785x818, 166K)

Henderson or Pope?

A or B anons?

Attached: CHOICES.png (457x252, 60K)

A

Neves and Zaha aren't great picks

A

B easily

A
>implying brighton will keep clean sheets

why?

Thanks, would replacing Zaha with Pérez, and Neves with Pereyra be a good change?

Definitely an improvement.

A

I'm going for robertson for now, as until Mane is fully fit, he's their mane attacking option on the left side. Also TAA got subbed off today whereas robertson didn't, don't know how much to read into it though. May sub for TAA after mane comes back but I don't imagine it'll make a huge difference either way

Advise pls. Something about it doesn't quite look right to me but at the same time can argue a case for all of this lot. Feel like moura is useful at least for the first couple of fixtures, bernardo is a definite starter and should get assists/goals for better value than the other city options. Gone for the pope meme because I don't want to spend 6mil on a keeper and he's the best of the 4.5mil options

Attached: fpl.png (735x773, 186K)

how does this look?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804_194022_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 875K)

>GW1 triple captain
pretty ballsy
also you really don't want to have to start stephens AND dedoncker

Ryan/Pope or premium

i can't get my head around on who to replace, thinking about starting from scratch

Also
Bernardo Silva or KDB

KDB, he looked super sharp and was making many forward runs today.

TAA is on set pieces

I think I solved the puzzle lads

If you want all of Sterling, Kane and Salah you need have a cheaper defence

KDB easy imo

Attached: b5ddb2b476a55ec128329517e812b57f900a535b169bab4c9686e0fc0d1cbf03.jpg (741x649, 207K)

Wrong pic, whew

Attached: Namnlös5.png (1671x1327, 449K)

too inflexible imo, i think i told you the other day to downgrade either Sterling to KDB or Kane to someone else and use the funds to fill up the gaps. I don't think having 3 11m+ players is a good idea

casual player are you then
>can't be having two premium strikers

Points are made in the midfield "inside forward/wingers"

I wouldn't go with Tielemans, he won't be playing high up the pitch. Maddisom is higher and taking all set pieces, also Perez is drifting central, can only really see him picking up assists to Vardy.

I've gone with Perez over Tielemans for 0.5 more

Gomez is a bold move, could get subbed for matip or subbed on for TAA in games

>I've gone with Perez over Tielemans for 0.5 more
They cost the same though

>that complete reliance on 3 teams
sweatingman.jpg

7m or under

>in my team

save points mate

I overestimated Tielmans then

Perez is a no brainer in that price range

Already got him fella

or wait to see how much Kean costs, more pricey but will start

Unironic first timer because of an existing work league at my new job.

Please hit me with that criticism thanks.

Attached: AaKge4.png (891x868, 195K)

>savepoints

Sub Lundstram for King

>Ndombele
>A fortune on the bench

double yernited defence is a gigantic waste of money

why is king 3rd on your bench should be a starter

Didnt see how to change from 442 and then forgot about it. Makes sense I've fixed that thanks.

>being blind

Maguires been signed mate thats why I bought him desu I thought his value might go up?

>Implying Maguire won't be going to united

Jota or King?

50th draft

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04-19-02-36-1.png (1080x1455, 1.23M)

This year is difficult lads

>No Salah

Attached: 1457458215220.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Jota a more threatening player for sure but King has the fixtures.

I'd take Kiing for the start of the season

what's the point in all these teams that are practically the same? None of you will do well, because it's all about the hidden gems that do unexpectedly well. Mongs

Prefer Sterling and KDB

The latest

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 19.09.21.png (1160x1140, 401K)

No reason you can't have all 3 if you ditch Vardy and downgrade some of your defenders

watch poch play 3atb

Looks great desu, though it's pretty risky to go without Bournemouth attackers and putting all your funds into 3 players

looks good

I have more faith in the defence getting points and Vardy thriving than I do wish Salah though.

Any suggestion?
Might drop D.Silva to get another striker instead of Firminho or Nketiah.

Attached: 20190804_200523.png (1080x1512, 390K)

Well Baldock will play for Sheff Utd and he's involved in the attack.

I had King but I really would want Wilson.

The only changes I would make, would be: Kane -> Auba, and get rid of Doucoure.

I feel like bilva isn't a great fpl asset, he's instrumental to man city but he's usually 2+ passes away from the goal. Assists the assist.

Consistent captain choice is the biggest differential tbqh

Not a fan of King either. Could go Kane + Doucoure -> Wilson + KDB I guess, not sure if it's worth it carrying three potential captains

VVD + Zinch or Laporte + Coleman?

True but if I'm playing one up top I think I want a proper premium player. Would have to find an extra 0.5m to get Wilson and KDB too.

Edit nr 3 trillion

Attached: Capture.png (879x960, 217K)

>aubameyang running rampage against top teams in preseason
BUT MUH SALAH MUH KANE

Latest changes

Heard some rumors that Aguero will not play gw1, so I replaced him with Sterling.

Attached: edit_gw1.png (786x799, 165K)

Everyone seems to have Lundstram but he's not going to start. He's a bring on at 80 minutes to kill the game player.

>there are people in this thread, right now, with teams in fpl, that don't have 5 premium defenders and a premium goalkeeper

Attached: 1273959963863.jpg (288x499, 95K)

yeah mate enjoy your premiums when pukki sneaks in a goal against liverpool

Because its boring

But when Robbo bangs in an assist at 90+ to steal the 2 BPS it's more fun than watching Callum Wilson drop a hattie on crystal palace

>tfw join work league
>4 people have the same name

Attached: BAFC4506-AEBD-4FC0-B8A7-9B7D3C66465C.jpg (800x450, 40K)

What is your team name?
I've gone for Discount Foie Gras and my shirts are muddy pink

Attached: 585071_6542676.jpg (640x352, 18K)

Mee My Delph And Ibe?

>/fpl/ this early
I draft like 1 hour before the opening fixture

I’m tempted to go TRIPLE CAPTAIN with Alisson. Clean sheet is almost a guarantee against Norwich... isn’t it?

Isn’t it?

How'd I do? I don't watch this shit sport.

Attached: fsl.png (1235x843, 783K)

Made another draft without salah. Kept Aguero just to see how it would work (approx) even if he won't play from GW1. I have more options if I drop him just want to see what you guys think.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-220723.png (720x1280, 215K)

If you're going to use your Triple Captain in that game use it on Salah. It's a waste to use it on someone who's unlikely to get more than 6 points

How did you go about picking this team?
Not going to lie it's awful but did you have some fun way of selecting players?

awful

>People picking Bournemouth defence
Going to be hilarious when notorious bagsman Billy Sharp scores after three minutes.

Attached: B735495B-A974-4B8F-BE9B-BBA86DB2147F.jpg (422x389, 33K)

I’ve not got Salah and to transfer him in would mean I have to reshuffle the rest of the team.

would you rather go with Sterling + Wilson or Kane + De Bruyne?
Currently on Sterling/Wilson

Just recreate your team if you can't fit Salah and Sterling in together

then save your triple captain for either a double gameweek or the easiest game your most expensive attacker/midfielder has

You”ve got to have Sterling in there but KDB if he stays fit will have a big season.

Kane+De Bruyne IMO

i've already got Salah yeah.. i really like having KDB in my team, he's always so reliable

Christmas time is the earliest double week for Citeh or Spuds. Best to keep my powder dry tbf.

Best 4m keeper? Also is laporte worth it?

Think this is going to be my final team now. Normally end up wildcarding fairly early so not to worried about the lack of depth or if Zinchenko gets dropped when Mendy comes back

Attached: Untitled.png (659x649, 120K)

This is the most based squad yet. Offensive Defence. 5 Big dick heavy hitters in the midfield yes 5!! And GOAT tier differentials in the forward line.

Attached: BOOM.jpg (1363x2187, 1.18M)

>is laporte worth it

Personally I like to go with as many fullbacks as possible. Gives you more pointscoring options.

Ings and Joelinton will get less than 10 goals between them.

how bad is it las?
(draft btw)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-04 at 21.39.35.png (1628x1552, 2.19M)

Ings is a good differential, Joelinton less so

Thoughts from someone who finished pretty well last year.

>Kane is extremely well priced at 11.0, forget the August crap, he's still the main man and penalty taker for a strong Spurs side in their new stadium. He should be first on your list
>Bilva is going to explode this season and will be rotation proof
>Ederson in goals is a no brainer, Pools defence won't be as solid this year plus you want to use those slots on one of their wingers
>Every one of your defenders should be a wing back, in the modern game they're all basically wingers - only exception is VVD because that guy is a mutant
>Salah is a bit overpriced but the only Liverpool attacking option so kind of has to be included.
>Barkley is a nailed starter and penalty taker for 6m, get him in.
>Maddison is going to have a killer season
>Moise Kean is an absolute coup for Everton, calling it now he will be this year's Michu

Few controversial opinions

>Sterling isn't worth it at that price but if he starts playing up top he may justify it
>KDB will probably get injured again
>Aguero/Jesus at high risk of rotation as is entire city back line
>Pukki is gonna clean up for Norwich
>Auba will kill it, Pepe and Laca will do fuck all
>Giroud will be Chelsea's starting striker at 7m and will bag 15+ goal this season.

Don't plan to use your chips or WC in the first 10 weeks.

Attached: grab.png (1424x150, 13K)

Based af

also near identical to mine

>Arsenal defence away from home on the first game of the season against meme Brazilian

Might as well TC

>Giroud will be Chelsea's starting striker at 7m and will bag 15+ goal this season.
the rest I could believe but this is is completely insane

get rid of Firmino and Jesus.

Joelinton's best season was 8 goals and that was in the Austrian league

basically i disagree with every single statement but hey alright

These are all just speculations based on nothing

lol

Jesus I can understand but why Firmino, he does bits?
probably get me at least 20+ goals and assists

It's a stretch but I stand by it.

Show proof of not being shit and/or refute points

>speculation based on nothing

OK egyptbro, you definitely know how FPL works

Lmao get to fuck

>Kind of agree Kane is very good value this year but I think Salah and Sterling are higher priorities
>Disagree, Sterling+KDB+Defender is the way to go for city IMO
>disagree, getting a good 4.5 keeper is the best value strategy
>Agree
>Agree but don't think he's overpriced
>Agree 100%
>Disagree I think Perez, Whicever 4.5 defender ends up starting for them and maybe Vardy are the way to go with Leicester
>Am very interested to see what price they give Kean, I think he'll do well

Few extras.
>One of Ings or Adams will be essential once Southampton's fixtures clear up
>Robertson will get close to 200 and TAA will get over 200 points this season
>One of West Hams attackers will smash it this season, I'm thinking Lanzini

Attached: Untitled.png (657x37, 868)

Find a single flow

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-220049.jpg (1080x2220, 789K)

Agree with this guy more

Which city defender? Zinchenko?

This?

Attached: 8499EB09-74F3-4C73-859B-0BE8B7603D1A.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

Well yes but actually no
>getting a good 4.5 keeper is the best value strategy
Which keeper would you suggest?

this

Or this?

Attached: 98ADD7A5-0114-4EFE-BD8F-93ECE1862502.png (750x1334, 1.16M)

I've gone with Zinchenko, seems like he's first choice until Mendy is back at a minimum. Has good attacking potential and if he does lose his place to Mendy enough time will have passed that you can switch to whichever of Stones or Otamendi Pep favours

>Which keeper would you suggest?
I've gone Pope personally but I think Henderson and Heaton are good options too. Whichever Bournemouth keeper is first choice could also be decent

sugestions

Attached: IMG-cf8cf9ec94450f9ebcfc2f95a840e78c-V.jpg (720x1280, 228K)

hey we have the same laptop

This.

don't pick croats, they are frauds

>sugestions
Learn how to screenshot. Also Lovren won't be a starter for Liverpool. Swap Lerma for a 4.5, he's not worth the extra money

Drop lovren and martial, probaly aguero for kane too, improve your defense and then should be a good team,

>Kane is decent priced, but Eriksen is shit and Trippier is gone so keep that in mind. Much better options for less money.
>Maybe idk
>Ederson is good but it's 1.5M you could use elsewhere, you lose 1.5M everytime City concede a single goal.
>No reason why Poos defense won't be as solid, sure they may regress to the mean a bit but there are no better options for set and forget.
>Agree
>I spent the entirety of last season without Salah, only had him for one GW (C) and he scored a hat trick, according to FFF Mane had the highest average points of the top 50 Captain Pics with 11, Salah had 8, Kun 7.68 and Eden close to 10.
!!!!!!!STOP BEING INVESTED IN YOUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
literally learn to drop someone no matter their price.
>Hope your right
>dunno
>dunno

>Sterling is only less worth it because off Baldiolas rotation, last season he was an absolute savage despite his minutes.
>Hope not
>Kun pretty much averaged a goal per match despite his 60 minute play time so he's still a safe pick
>never trust promoted teams
>Agree 100%
>Always thought Roo was the best option they had so I guess I agree

Attached: scrottt.png (586x35, 2K)

R8 team pls

Attached: 88e37c2cd04b715293a3415be3ccfe67.png (876x817, 194K)

Barkley and Lascelles or Perez and Kelly/Lundstram

4.5 bench keeper is a waste if you have a 6.0 premium.

might change have 1.5 left. thoughts?

Attached: myteam.png (824x842, 201K)

Bernardo -> KDB with the 1.5

That defence is utter dire, and it seems like you changed it to only fit in someone who never scores in August

the most powerful midfield [spoiler]please ignore my defense ;-;[/spoiler]

Attached: fpl15.png (652x716, 128K)

Alright lads what can we deduce from the community shield game?

KDB and TAA got subbed off at around 60 minutes, does this mean they're being rested for GW1? How likely is LIV to start with the same back four for GW1?

kdb did not get subbed at 60min

My bad I misread. I assume KDB will start everytime he's fit, im more interested if I should swap out VVD for TAA, I have Robertson

Nice 3rd world screenshot, Yuri

TAA is always a rotation risk when Gomez is fit. He will be rested for the odd match and get randomly subbed off before 60 minutes in others. If he was 6 or even 6.5 it would be alright but 7.0 is too much. VVD will play nigh every minute

im personally going with VVD over TAA purely because he's more nailed on, Gomez can cover that RB position and Liverpool have that super cup against chelsea between gw1 and 2

Hmm, so ill stick with VVD, cheers lads

Norwich fan here, i don't expect us to win but i do expect at least 1 goal

I want 451 but unsure about Ake at 5m

Like having King as extra just in case

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-00-11-59-1.png (1080x1401, 1.31M)

I have a feeling Pérez will be so-so and not score many points in Leicester. Also Barkley is not going to be much better than last season. Don't be fooled by his pre-season - last year everybody said he looked reborn too

Chilwell only has 6

ake over king is dumb

Who is the best Mf for 6? Pereyra?

Rather find a cheaper option to King
And upgrade Ake.

Any better options?

I respectfully disagree with you on Perez, don't know about Barkley who else around 6 and cheaper is worth the punt

taking a punt by squeezing in auba/siggy by shaving money off GK. Gives me more coverage than doubling man city midfield and more funds in forward to allow easy switch to kane/aguero if they're in form.
Still weighing if auba will return enough to make this worth it though

Attached: nosterling.png (1069x774, 207K)

I might very well be wrong; it's just a feeling.
Oh didn't realize Barkley is only 6. I doubt, however, he'll score more points than Pereyra or Doucoré and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Mount takes his place sometime in the season

Is KDB injured?

Maybe Billy Sharp (SHU) at 6.0 and then use the extra 0.5 to get Coleman (EVE)?

Fair point on the Watford pair, less of a gamble for sure.

Think I will bench Greenwood now that he didn't start against AC Milan... Don't expect him to make more than a sub appearance against Chelsea. Had Brooks but have swapped for James because of injury. 0m in the bank.

Anyway, rate mine please. Suggestions welcome.

Attached: FPL_Take2.png (703x682, 174K)

don't expect Sharp to do anything at this level

Too much money in the defense, downgrade one of your defenders to a 4.5 and upgrade James, he's a poor pick. If you own digne, don't bench him and if you go for a premium GK, you don't need a 4.5GK on the bench

Hate when /fpl/ is this fast. Can’t we just skip to March where all but 5 people have quit

>not having pukki

Attached: Teambeast.jpg (1440x2144, 1.19M)

>March

you mean gameweek 3.

Expecting 300 points GW1 with this

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-063734.png (1080x1920, 926K)

This is awfully similar to my team, we got this

Heaton -- Button
Alderweireld -- Chambers
James -- Martial

And play Digne? Better?

/fpl/ actually stayed pretty active for a long time last season

Barkley

What did we learn from the kuhmunitee shield?

Latest draft. Any glaring issues like someome not playing like with Mane and Aguero?

Attached: IMG_20190805_110856.png (720x833, 207K)

Looks like Gomez will start over Matip and Sterling may end up playing striker at points this seasom

Walker is still quick. Rodri is seriously decent and will be ahead of Fernandinho and Salah couldn’t finish a hummous wrap or whatever it is they eat in Pakistan.

Walker-Peters is a bit of a risk, Foyth or Aurier could end up starting ahead of him

Not OP but both are injured

Fair enough then, knew Aurier was but hadn't heard about Foyth

Foyth got injured in a friendly the other day and Aurier has a hand injury, KWP is probably good for a few weeks but it does seem as if Poch prefers Foyth there

Foyth is suspended

First time playing, be gentle pls : O)

Attached: team.png (852x846, 197K)

Pretty decent overalls but I wouldn't go with a premium keeper when you have so much invested in your back four. Consider that dropping Ederson for a 4.5M keeper will allow you to upgrade Bilva into KDB.

What price will Cancelo be?

Hoping for 5.5 but expecting 6.0
Rotation risk but attacking threat and city clean sheet

very similar to my current squad, i'm skeptical about bournemouth but if they come out hot then jokes on me desu

Attached: gods own.png (948x1050, 264K)

6.0 for sure.

Nice, balanced teams. Spreading the funds in every position is good so you don't need to scramble for dosh when an expensive premium becomes essential.

Would very much appreciate your feedback lads. Thanks

Attached: 83E0A5D4-EDDC-4F2D-A10B-CEE0E94E0114.png (828x1792, 1.86M)

Lads. Could Alexis Sanchez at 7.0 end up being a GOAT pick? Imagine if he just starts playing like he did at arse all of a sudden??

Imagine if I just started being as chad as I was in year 5 all of a sudden? I'd get so much pussy lmao

>that year 6 sports day

they don't have egg and spoon races like they did when i was a kid anymore.

Very well balanced, Zaha may be shit though. If I were you I'd swap maddison for perez and get fraser instead of zaha

yeah i like that more

>moise kean at 7.0
interesting

>tfw any kind of spooning is off the menu
at least I have Fpl haha

Is Aguero, definitely going to miss Gameweek 1? Asking for a friend :^)

100% worth a punt

Attached: 1565008173569.jpg (667x800, 270K)

>player who signs 4 days before the deadline
>playing in GW1

Hes been playing games regularly preseason hasn't he?

At first glance this team looks great but i fucking hate your midfield so much.
Barkley might very well be the bandwagon of the year, and an early goal will see his price skyrocket.
But three 2pt weeks in a row and you're now stuck with a 6.0 player which is a price bracket without any real alternatives.

Kinda same with Moura. It could be a great punt but he WILL be rotated and when your bench that's no bueno.
Doubling up on United players is questionable to me too.

Thoughts? Wanna switch out Slabhead but dunno who to bring

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-201143.png (720x1280, 251K)

honestly i totally get that with the midfield, i'm still tinkering

i plan on keeping moura and barkley for the first two weeks and then going for perez and a 7m mid

i don't think double yanited is all that bad, bearing in mind they're still comfortably top 6 imo, and i'd rather a good player from a top 6 side than the best player from a bottom 10 side

zinchenko
ndombele is a bad FPL option, your bench has far too much money, you can save probably 3m by downgrading all of them to bare minimums while keeping the first 1 or 2 as cheap regular starters. Use this money to improve your midfield.

Wilson>Rashford all day. One is nailed and 0.5 cheaper while the other is not, doesn't matter if they play for a weaker team when half of the goals are going through him.

help

help me

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-142246_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 385K)

i think a lobotomy is the only course of action for these insanely brainlet picks

> Redmond

10/10 team gotta say

Should i also change van dijk to one of Liverpool FBs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-203047.png (720x1280, 255K)

What do you reckon lads, any transfers I should make?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-143022.jpg (1440x3120, 1.17M)

Fullbacks are a better option than CBs generally due to them being more likely to get assists from crossing as well as the occasional goal.

Robertson and VVD are about as good as eachother imo. Bernardo will be playing deeper this season now that KDB is back so maybe look to upgrade him or downgrade him to Fraser and upgrade VVD to Robbo if you want or Haller to Wilson. I know triple BOU is dodgy but their fixtures are tasty at the start and I don't recommend putting new signings in your team right off the bat, more often than not it doesn't work.

I think you've gone too big at the back. Team's not bad but I'd do Alisson to a 4.5 to get Bilva into KDB.

I have 3.5 Mill left and want to upgrade someone. Who should I upgrade?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805_154356_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2240, 853K)

Gomez essential?

King to Wilson
McGin to a 4.5
And Moura to KDB

What do I do with the last 0,5 and who's the best 6.5 forward?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-154816.png (1080x1920, 770K)

Attached: i have no idea what i'm doing.jpg (887x854, 93K)

Downgrade one of your FWDS and get Wilson and play him solo. Two premium strikers are a risk let alone 2 budget ones.

Lads, do you reckon Ederson will start GW1?

Attached: e43a39f148131d3e924205e8a5570de0-imagejpeg.jpg (662x484, 28K)

Not sure but if you're dumb enough to spend 6mil on a keeper get Alison, they're playing against Norwich at home which is like a guaranteed clean sheet

Robinson gang where we at

Shity was better defensively second half of last season tbf and prices are all fucked up this year, no good 4.5 keepers

Tinkered too much and now I hate my team. No balance.

Attached: fpl.png (1056x799, 211K)

Rob' & TAA for the double clean sheet bonus.

For e it's Tom Heaton

Everton will haemorrhage goals as usual, stay away from Keane.

Again, you should go with a top 6 goalie. Burnley are not going to keep many clean sheets.

Robinson. Not Robertson.

HusillosBestHauls

Attached: 9C4866AE-D9E3-406B-824F-ED7668DD7D21.png (750x1334, 1.08M)

Truly woeful

So as you can guess I’m West Ham, all I’m saying is West Ham are fucking cheap, wouldn’t put fab in goal due to our defence but mid is dirt cheap this year, wilshere although will be injured by Christmas has been a star this preseason

One of the worst ITT.

let's go

I've had a rule in the past never to have sterling in my team, because despite being a high scorer, every easy chance he misses is infutiating

and I want to be able to laugh at him instead of it directly impacting me...so we'll see

Attached: Here we go again.png (1448x1419, 466K)

>no Salah
yikes

I will admit I know fuck all about defence but tell me the issues in mid or strike? Rashford with Lukaku leaving is bound to be the main striker, Vardy is cheap as chips for the main Leicester striker (a top 8 club), Wilshere won’t last till Christmas but has been the star in the West Ham preseason, Rice will only get better

Your forwards are fine. It's the rest of the team
Sane - injured
Mane - only came back into training today
Richarlison - also only recently back in training
Wilshire - Not a consistent attacking threat
Barkley - dece
Ake - Bournemouth defence is shit
Holebas - Watford defence is shit, yellow card magnet
Sanchez - Not a guaranteed start

And for the bench, Diop is pointless because West Ham can't defend and Rice has no pointscoring potential. Chilwell is decent. But there's so much to fix.

Sane, Rich and Mane will be fine within the first 2 weeks, Wilshere I happen to know has been doing very good he’s my wildcard, defence yeah I don’t know fuck all just went for last season points to price, but Diop is sick and did manage to get a fair few points after our bad season last year

Sane is essential if one of Sterling or Aguero get injured. Until that happens you should avoid.

Yeah, within the first 2 weeks. You just want to tank you ranking for the first two weeks? You get transfers every week. Have people who play and then bring the others in as they get match fit.

It ain’t that deep lol I’m doing this with my mates and then sp second so I can get a feel of who’s good and not for transfers

>ask for feedback
>get feedback
>lol omg i don't even care xd fkn tryhards jeez

Duffy scored 3 goals in pre season. lads?

>5.0 for a Brighton defender
>can't defend
>relying on goals 3 or 4 times a season
>when a 4.5 can get you 8-10 clean sheets per season and maybe some goals and assists

What about Jagielka lads? Or what if Palace sign Cahill?

Incredibly similar to mine, and I feel the same way. Just too many question marks. How many games you reckon Walker-Peters will play?

fpl pill me on good 4.5 defenders

Considering Poch gives young players a chance and Foyth is out for several months, I reckon he plays until his form shits the bed.

Is it worth fitting Sterling KDB and Salah in lads?

Baseduncu is nailed 4.5 at Leicester unless they do some late business.

I'm a little worried about the weak bench but have 1m in bank to swap Zinchenko / defence around if need be.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-17-46-07-1.png (1080x1397, 1.32M)

help me pick a couple of 4.5m defenders

currently i have cathcart and bednarek

Attached: fpl 2019 gw1 draft2.png (783x713, 175K)

>How many games you reckon Walker-Peters will play?
Apparently Poch could play Sissoko at RB

alright lads, is this good?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805_191737_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 861K)

It's my second season watching the EPL, and my first season doing FPL, so please be gentle boys.

Attached: FPL 2019-20 Final Cut.png (715x748, 151K)

+0.5 in the bank. Any good lads?

Attached: fantasypl.png (691x531, 114K)

O'Connor is a meme wing CB and has easy fixtures. Sheffield was the best defensively last year in Championship. Watford have easy fixtures, so maybe Cathcart. Dunk has almost the same head size as Duffy and plays on the same team for 0.5 less.
I tried but couldn't do it

Downgrade DCL and make your 11 best not shit imo

cheers

>tf
>tp
>no pulisic
That's eerily similar to mine. I don't think Barkley is going to come good though, i would replace with Pereyra or Grealish. And Kante will be playing defensive mid again so won't get as many points this season

Somehow conflated and , sorry. Don't know how it happened

Sent from my iPhone X

It's all good, fren.

neal maupay to brighton. worth it if hes under 6.5

Any players who I should replace?

Attached: opln hjo.jpg (905x904, 95K)

I can swap Salah + Silva for de bruyne and Sterling. What you reckon?

Ake

Downgrade Moutinho to a 4.5 midfielder, and get rid of both Heaton and Pope, then get Allison or Ederson with a 4 mill backup.

Lol

>he doesn't have success on his team
See you at the finish line

(hows my team)

Attached: gw draft.png (595x661, 127K)

King Cap, and Pope Vice-Cap really?

Team looks good tho, but I can't see Burnley keeping a clean sheet against Arsenal in GW2

>King Cap, and Pope Vice-Cap really?
Just changed to Salah cap and Sterling vice, forgot to change for pic

I swear every team except Everton has a shit start.

everton aren't a good team though

Hammers fans. Yarmolenko likely to figure again?

Watford? West Ham?

For me a good start is one red fixture max, and West Ham have city on the first day followed by two away games. Not that good really.

Latest variation on this 4-5-1 theme I've posted here about 20 times already. Had March and Digne instead of Trossard and Stevens. Better combo? March looks like he's going to support Trossard in a 3-4-3 so might actually be a well priced player. Can't really argue with 5.0m for the guy most likely to provide for a team's key striker. But then I thought why not get the key striker?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 19.53.48.png (1156x1146, 413K)

hey is this Moise Kean character any good? Is he likely to start? I don't like the 7mil price
Only played 13 games scored 6, assisted 1

I'll be surprised if he didn't start, DCL is shit.

i dont see how they can justify having him cost more than proven players like king, jota etc.
he's 19, unproven in the league and has scored 11 goals in his (very short) career so far. doesnt make sense to pick him just yet.

Reckon he's better than any other Everton player in his position

So why does no one have James at United?

Is he not nailed on? 6m for a top 8 winger isn't bad.

got .5 in the bank, would love to turn vardy into kane. could downgrade pereira but other than that any suggestions?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 3.24.49 PM.png (1650x1280, 639K)

I don't think you need three strikers at those prices. I'd ship King to a 4.5 third sub and use the extra 2m to get Kane.

Downgrade Pereira

its just better to find another 0.5 and get someone from a top 6 team like Perez or Tielemans

>get someone from a top 6 team

Come on lad

He's not really a high goal/assist player. Causes havoc but doesn't get goals/assists.

personally i'd take perez over tielemans. also that bench is tough

>6.0m for an unproven winger in a meme team prone to rotation
>6.5m for nailed quality players in a side only getting better
I think for the start of the season it's worth the outlay. If James is nailed and good you can always downgrade to him.

Improve me Macedonia / Ireland.

oh yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 20.19.13.png (698x734, 179K)

Going with just one playing sub until first WC about five games in. Want to rack them up before settling in a team of 15 starters and spreading my value a bit more.

Thank you, talked me out of it

wheres all your money

Iteration 2. Thoughts?

Bit nervous on Zinchenko

Attached: 54BC5033-CDBE-4BD5-914D-2CF4988B16E9.jpg (750x1144, 595K)

what's up with all these 5 at the back teams?

all the 5.0 and under forwards seem to be pretty trash to me, mayyyybe mousset or ayew but that would be bench fodder.
who would you suggest, same as above there's no one i'm really impressed with for 5 or less

>Fahrmann
why

6.0 defenders gets more points than 6.0 attackers. At least last year

Charity shield game convinced me to get rid and find the extra 0.5 for Walker. He's out the side the moment Mendy returns in September.

Ake
Baseduncu

Ten players all with realistic chances of attacking returns. Bench is woeful though.

I don't know if Baseduncu will start but I actually like your team. Personally don't like the insecurity of a 4-5-1 but it's ok.

i like to rotate 4.5 keepers and spend the money elsewhere, doubt norwich are going to be much worse than any of the other 4.5 options

ake maybe
are you talking about the turkish kid on leicester that doesn't play?

Where the fuck do I get the 1.0m to get Laporte in for Zinch?

Attached: 20190805_204713.jpg (1080x1325, 554K)

>Brighton sign Maupay
Aaaaaaand Trossard all of a sudden not nailed

r8 n h8 boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-205554.jpg (712x986, 370K)

any 4.0 defenders that are nailed?

Van Dijk to Rose

Mane is like 10% to start this friday

You downgrade Wood.

i wouldn't touch a thing, i really like that team

Hanley maybe.

Source? + suggestion to fix?

>wins your league

Attached: wr.png (770x776, 160K)

He only returned to Melwood this afternoon, no way will he be match fit to start GW1, off the bench at best.

Then just keep him for now and switch him in September?

Yeah I think holding zinch until the first international break wildcard looks the strat

Just feel like he's a trap. Maybe poop plays with the system and he's out? idk, just not comfortable with him.

Rico for first few games.

I feel like laporte is the only nailed city defender currently, and that's 6.5m for someone who doesn't score very often and is a CB. Basically pep roulette fucks with virtually all positions but I feel like for 5.5 at least for the first month zinc is a reasonable pick

>le zinchenko played bad against liverpool meme
spot the brainlet

Right here

Gary Cahill

Why would Brighton spend so much on Trossard just to sit on the bench? Red pill me on Maupay

My apols he'll probably rotate with Locadia initially.

i dont know what im doing

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-213858_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 372K)

He's entirely wrong. Trossard is a LW. Maupay is a CF. Murray is 36 next month. Locadia has been playing RW. Potter is a tinkerman manager but Trossard is their only LW other than Solly March who's been playing as a wingback in the preseason. Trossard is definitely nailed.

A few weeks ago everyone said you need 5 premium defenders or else you’ll be shit. That meme has flopped hard though, sadly

retard, trossard isnt a striker

>walker
>barkley
>barkley is benched
>lossl

>laporte
No attacking returns and won’t keep a clean sheet vs wet spam. If you want city defenders (lol) go with Zinchenko

Barkley for who?

people sleeping on Moise Kean and Paul Pogba tbdesu

pls don't bully, i like having options on bench.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 22-57-15.png (615x585, 127K)

Not me

>laporte
>no attacking returns
>got 6 last year and 20 clean sheets

rate

Attached: IMG_0459.png (750x1334, 1.08M)

>Salah, Sterling
agreed
>Kane
LOL

You'll regret having Pukki on the bench when he sneaks a goal or two on Liverpool
I would put Robertson instead of TAA but nice team

How much will Ngubu be when he is added to the game?

I think that was me lol, this is my team now, u wanna give me any advice?

Attached: fpl.jpg (916x932, 166K)

Which one? There are like 2 of them

Right now he starts.

I feel weak with the two 4.5m strikers

i can't remember what your team looked like, but yeah there's nothing horribly wrong with this one. Looks like Jorginho is not on the pens, so you might wanna move him on, and Aguero will probably miss out gw1

Thoughts lads?

Attached: 9C4B72DA-64BA-4CEB-B349-C659C021A1E6.png (1536x2048, 2.34M)

Yeah what this guy said, maybe get Barkley in for Jorginho and swap aguero for obama, he's ripping up preseason.

5.5 defender?
Please don't say memechenko

Memechenko

Shaw, m8

Disgusting
Wan-Bissaka seems like a better choice from united?

LMAO IMAGINE PICKING A SNOREMOUTH DEFENDER

THIS POST WAS MADE BY BILLY SHARP GANG

coleman

I don't think so. Shaw has more potential for attacking returns and has lower ownership.

Ah yes, 6 returns, a thing of beauty

2 less than van dijk. With the amount of clean sheets he gets, he's absolutely worth it. Only players like Digne and Luiz who'll get way less clean sheets get more from defence. Robbo and TAA getting 13 is an absolute anomaly.

No defender got more points in the 2nd half of last season than Laporte, and he was injured for 4 games.

Liverpool's defence will regress, Man City's has been proven to be solid for 2 seasons now and Laporte is the most nailed.

my team is looking insanely good but I cant show anyone because you'll all copy my masterpiece :)

its alright, we all know you just copied the macedonian team :)

my team name is Synchronicity 11:11, ill be at the top week one, screen cap this also CHECK EM

Attached: CHECK EM.jpg (248x248, 11K)

>A Liverpool fan
you guys are really something else

ill be above you la, screen cap this

Attached: smugness pepe.png (234x216, 8K)

yo yo niggaz

Attached: ngubuandfriends.jpg (683x609, 110K)

Piss off

Emerson

Trozard + Kane or KDB + Wilson?

Che or Ings?

Why yes, I do have 200 IQ

Also:
>not putting your players in price order

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (676x678, 152K)

Dunk +
>good fixtures
Dunk -
>plays for a relegation candidate team (currently)
>little to no attacking returns
>low clean sheet potential

Aarons +
>attacking returns
Aarons -
>unproven in the premier league
>shit fixtures
>low clean sheet potential

Which one is better?

KdB + Wilson
Ings

Attached: 2DEAC732-CF48-455B-B724-07A0F52B5425.jpg (760x570, 279K)

*solves fpl*

Attached: 6B82CC1D-CF9D-495D-A64B-E8454AA01D59.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

>infinity bench
These chips are getting out of hand

Her ass looks like if I smelled it would be warm and a hint of unpleasantness, but at the same time would cast a deeply ancient smell on me, captivating me and forcing me to continue worshipping

>0
Shaw or Bissaka but only after GW1. Memechenko is your best choose for gw1 unironically

Thing is I already have have a transfer planned for GW2 and I don't want to spend extra points so kind of looking for an option that would last but I realized there isn't any so I'll downgrade one of the forwards and put Van Dijk

who is bour 1st keeper?

Based

Honestly no idea. Would avoid them anyway desu, not a great conceding record

Daily reminder that if LIV defense having so many attacking returns is a statistic anomaly, so is Salahs prominence. Sooner or later he will regress to the mean, and Big Brain FPL™ players like me will rise to the top because of this just like last year.

Post made by Salah Dodger Gang*

Only have him gw1 as insurance

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-110855.png (720x1280, 223K)

*solves fpl*

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-104601.jpg (720x1280, 375K)

Have made the changes I was told to by you guys. Good now?

Attached: CA69E3F2-AD6C-4598-B172-57B353A6457F.png (828x1792, 1.86M)

Salah actually underperformed statistics last year. Mane is the one who was drastically overperforming.

My point exactly. Salah was like 8M in his first season at LIV? He exploded and then all the expected stats were based on his first explosive season. As things went on he regressed to his mean. He is in no way worth 20% more than a player like Hazard (in fpl) considering Mo isnt anywhere near Hazards level.

You can't say Salah's prominence is a statistical anomaly then acknowledge his underperformance last season was a statistical anomaly in the same sentence before making up some dumb shit about Hazard being better for FPL. Hazard is a better player but Salah is a better FPL choice and you know that because you have him. There's no such thing as 'I have to have a player for ownership coverage!' because you pick the players you think will score most points. You think Salah is going to score the most points because he's the best option.

Yeah you misread my point. Salahs great seasons are A statistical anomaly. The fact that he is underperforming his "expected form" is proof that I'm correct because those predictions are based on his first season which is a statistical anomaly. Learn to read.

And yes, when we have little info (it being preseason) it is 100% allowed to have ownership coverage. I do not expect Salahs season to do well as his last. But I still have him in gw1 due to lack of better options, and unwillingness to take the risk he ends up scoring.

>based on his first season
Expected statistical models aren't based on a players prior history. They're aggregates of thousands of shots/passes etc from top flight players over a course of several years.

Then Salah would've been made a higher price mid from the get go. Salah had a really good season last year's which means the models put him at levels close to his previous season. And since that's his only remarkable season, it is safe to conclude that this remarkable season had an outsized influence on his predicted stats?

I think you're misunderstanding how these stats work. They don't predict. They analyse. If their data says shooting at a certain angle in the 6 yard box goes in 70% of the time, he'll get an xG of 0.7 for it, and post-game you can be like "oh Salah's xG was 1.9 and he scored twice!" or Season-wide be like "Oh his xG was 26 and he scored 22, but last season it was 26 and he scored 32!"

So instead of being like "WHAT A HACK FRAUD HE GOT 10 WHOLE GOALS LESS THAN BEFORE", you can say "ok well maybe that big season was an overperformance, and his last season was an underperformance, and based on huge amounts of data in football, you can say Salah will be in and around the 26 goal mark, could be more, could be less" and nobody else comes even close to those numbers. Salah underperforming scores more points than 99% of the game overperforming.

Based and Salahpilled

>Harry Wilson to Bournemouth
With Brooks out he could be good

Who else here /4-5-1/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-16-26-10.png (720x1280, 266K)

For me it's Jurgen Locadia

Attached: Loc.png (300x180, 28K)

He's rotated with Andone and Jahanbaksh in the preseason, and he's listed as a forward despite playing on the wing. If you need a 5.5m forward who's not nailed and playing at RW when their LW is classed as a mid and on setpieces or their new CF is 6.0, you're just gimping yourself for 0.5m you realistically can find elsewhere in your team to get a 6.0

If Zaha goes at Everton he'll be essential right?

that's 5-4-1, m8

'no'

>30%+ live ownership of zaha
Would delete my fpl accout in an instant

I'd say he's less essential. Main man at Palace and will start whenever he is fit. Silva still doesn't have a clue what his best team is and constantly shuffles things around.

I highly doubt that Zaha for £65m will be rotated with Bernard and Walcott

R8

Attached: r8.png (808x840, 166K)

>not realizing based lamps will solve PL

Pure shit

Why

I'm fine not having a single Chelsea player.
I was eyeing Pedro & Barkley though.

Sell Winks
Play Zinchenko
You can do better than Barnes. Try to get King
Pereyra is a bit iffy
>watford defence
>bournemouth defence
Get a 4.5 keeper to fund other transfers

What is the Greenlandic (is that the right word?) FPL league like?

Also get a 4.0 bench keeper, no point in having a 4.5 on the bench this season

Cahill @ 4.5 will be the bargain of the season

Considering last year was the first time Palace got over 7 clean sheets, I'll have my reservations on that. Especially with AWB gone.

Its decent, we got a private group of 20 greenlanders. I came 3rd last season. We each put like 30 dollars in the pot for the whole season.

What do you think lads? Made sense when I was making it but now i'm sure it's pure crap

Attached: FPL Take 1.png (879x861, 207K)

no City players/10

It's shite mate.
>Mane not even playing gw1
>2 palace, Zaha probably not even back either
>Having man utd defence
>Having man utd defence that isn't wan bissaka
>Sharp massive punt
>Jean may not even start GW1 and have no idea if he's actually any good, punty
>Atleast 2m more on the bench than needs to be

Utter shit.

Bench is woeful

Give me one valid reason I shouldn't go with /5attheback/

>expensive GK
>4.5 Bench keeper so you have 10.5m when most have 8.5m
>Magurie in shit defence
>Robertson okay
>Chilwell, better 5.5 options might as well get Ricardo for 6 as he's more advanced
>Mane isn't playing yet
>Mili is peno pansy in shit team
>Moura is dece punt but risky
>Zaha possible but not to start with
>Sharp is shit why start or even bench him
>Kean untested
>Kane okay but would prefer Aug with the money

>Zabeleta overpriced defender
>Gray won't start and rarely feature plus Albrighton is same price and currently starting.
>Webster i don't care

I would start again from scratch

There's no good 5m or less options

Who says I'll get anyone less then 6m
smugfrog.png

Help a burger out lads its my first szn of /fantasy/

Attached: epl-first.png (850x672, 148K)

Actually pretty good for a first time

help

Attached: teamfinish.jpg (868x724, 74K)

Fellas

>A
Zinchenko + Walker-Peters + De Bruyne + Dedoncker + Wilson

>B
Laporte + Rose + Fraser + Lanzini + King

This can only work if the game was a set and forget

B is good but I would go with Perez and then switch to Lanzini when he has easier fixtures

New

A

A

Shiet I made a new one too

Oh welp